PDA

View Full Version : Boss health reasonable now?

Delta Strike
06-12-2014, 12:56 PM
I believe that now the raid boss event can be for everyone any level before I could only do like 25 levels MAX of bosses. Now I am on level 95 and still going this has made me use gold for them 100k units in the 105-150 levels great improvement GREE. Keep up the good work. Also next months LE building should be a big building like they use to be not these mini size building anymore.

Tadaaah
06-12-2014, 12:58 PM
Thanks for the feedback! Glad to see you are enjoying this format!

stephen2013
06-12-2014, 01:01 PM
First thing: this is an EPIC boss event, NOT a raid boss.

Second: I am loving this event right now. I'm on boss 124 in tier 101-150. I should be able to finish, hopefully with no gold. They did well with this.

Third: I don't care what size it is or what it looks like, as long as it has a good output. Biotech was pretty nice.

SimplyminiMW
06-12-2014, 01:06 PM
I also enjoyed the changes to this epic boss. Bosses 1-100 were reasonable without gold and bosses 101-150 I used gold on but only because I'm impatient.

just clear up the no mod on the final 150 boss kill, the no 10x final unit and the get us more splash screens for prizes ie wrapper prizes.

Delta Strike
06-12-2014, 01:07 PM
NP Tadaaah.

Also yes I mean't Epic Boss, and yes I am hoping GREE will release all the LE buildings that have ever came out and keep it there for 1 month that way if you missed the building you can get it now.

Adm. J(K96)
06-12-2014, 01:17 PM
I agree. This is first event I've been excited about in a long time and have actually urged my faction mates to not just skip over. It's open for most to go far if they bust their butts, and if not, a reasonable amount of gold use can get you there.

However, you still need to work on the errors. Wrong end dates, x10 prize listing, rewards not given/too many given. I won't even go into the myriad of other critical issues in other areas you need to deal with, and quick.

In all, it's no enough to make me even consider buying more gold from this company, but it's the first tiny step of a long journey to get there.

mreilly
06-12-2014, 01:23 PM
What good is an event if absolutely everyone is finishing it? This event is boring and completely useless.

GrimAmoeba
06-12-2014, 01:27 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Delta Strike
06-12-2014, 01:32 PM
What good is an event if absolutely everyone is finishing it? This event is boring and completely useless.

Not everyone is finishing it. Only 1 of our 60 mates in my faction finished the 150 level boss. I takes time and if you don't like the event don't do it and loss the chance at gaining almost what 5 million stats your loss.

BIG BAD BOSS
06-12-2014, 01:33 PM
Again, level 300 members are screwed with this event. I'm level 300 and stopped at level 25 boss when it took 3 paid hits to take down. Complete BS.

SimplyminiMW
06-12-2014, 01:34 PM

No not everyone is finishing. Maybe 100 kills but I personally know a ton of people that won't make it to 150 kills. May it be time or because they won't spend gold or their stats aren't well enough.

General Soviet
06-12-2014, 01:42 PM
This is much better. People are getting farther than before for free, but we still need gold to beat the event, which is reasonable. We get more prizes, and Gree still gets some profits. Everyone wins.

Blodiea
06-12-2014, 01:50 PM
Health is nice but 150 bosses is a tad excessive. Maybe if event ran 5 days it wouldn't bother me as much.

Shrinko
06-12-2014, 01:53 PM
I hope gree can deal well with some positive feedback and not mess this up in the next event. You know it's like telling the teacher that you like the format of the test and the teacher starts thinking that the test must be too easy if students give positive feedback about the test. When I was in college, would always mark on the questionnaires that tests were too hard so the teachers wouldn't get any ideas about making them harder. Please don't touch this event gree. It's good the way it is.

Brizzol
06-12-2014, 01:57 PM
Boss is Reasonable in my tier...Shame I can't really give it a good beating due to work, perhaps in the future run over a weekend so more people can get stuck in. It's nice to see people enjoying it though.

SimplyminiMW
06-12-2014, 01:58 PM
I hope gree can deal well with some positive feedback and not mess this up in the next event. You know it's like telling the teacher that you like the format of the test and the teacher starts thinking that the test must be too easy if students give positive feedback about the test. When I was in college, would always mark on the questionnaires that tests were too hard so the teachers wouldn't get any ideas about making them harder. Please don't touch this event gree. It's good the way it is.

Well the proof will be in the gold used

Delta Strike
06-12-2014, 02:38 PM
Also the level 300 players most have crazy stats with this event making it hard for them it gives us low stats guys a chance to catch up evens out the playing field.

lemonhaze
06-12-2014, 02:46 PM
First thing: this is an EPIC boss event, NOT a raid boss.

Second: I am loving this event right now. I'm on boss 124 in tier 101-150. I should be able to finish, hopefully with no gold. They did well with this.

Third: I don't care what size it is or what it looks like, as long as it has a good output. Biotech was pretty nice.

100% agree best epic boss for me ever bc i have never did 1 lol so this is pretty epic

Tadaaah
06-12-2014, 02:52 PM
This is great feedback guys! Indeed, we will work on ironing out the kinks, but this is also good information to have.

lemonhaze
06-12-2014, 02:55 PM
This is great feedback guys! Indeed, we will work on ironing out the kinks, but this is also good information to have.

if someone would have listen to us b4 taaadah ur all job would be alot easier i promise..and just a reminder make sure the feedback about a nice 24hr output or a 48 hr output building will be next for us in LTB with good great output..thanks

BostonHammer
06-12-2014, 04:28 PM

This event was way too easy. A little bit of a challenge would be nice and no, I'm not a gold user.

dan2407
06-12-2014, 04:32 PM
This event was way too easy. A little bit of a challenge would be nice and no, I'm not a gold user.

Sigh... Gree can't win

Tealeaf65
06-12-2014, 04:40 PM
Please could someone confirm if the event ends on Friday or Saturday as there are contradicting in-game messages and splash screens

Tadaaah
06-12-2014, 04:55 PM
Please could someone confirm if the event ends on Friday or Saturday as there are contradicting in-game messages and splash screens

The event ends on Friday!

Shrinko
06-12-2014, 05:56 PM

You are pathetic. Go away. Not everyone is going to complete it. Only active players at certain levels will be able to get close to completing it. I don't think everyone at every level could get close to lvl 150 without gold. Gree did well this time. I don't remember when was the last time when they actually did well.

SimplyminiMW
06-12-2014, 06:15 PM
You are pathetic. Go away. Not everyone is going to complete it. Only active players at certain levels will be able to get close to completing it. I don't think everyone at every level could get close to lvl 150 without gold. Gree did well this time. I don't remember when was the last time when they actually did well.

+1

After the wrapper prizes came in my low level account went up 6.5m stats from just this epic boss. Well worth the gold & time. Also I don't care about xp so lets do this event again same style.

PITA4PRES
06-12-2014, 06:18 PM
I think I will run out of time to do 150 bosses but think it would have been doable for me. If the event had started on the date originally listed or killed more bosses the first day, it may have been enough. Used to it being harder than it was so was trying to pace myself more to make sure I could meet faction requirements. This is when more advance notice of the changes would have been really helpful.

Shrinko
06-12-2014, 06:23 PM
I'm on lvl 106 and bosses are getting pretty hard so I know there is no way for me to get to 150 without gold which is perfectly fine. I'm happy to be able to get to lvl 100 and if people want to get to lvl 150, they can pay. This is how events should be. We should be able to get to a reasonable level with good rewards without gold and those who want to go further can pay $$.

Pidgeot
06-12-2014, 06:59 PM
I like how easy this was. I made it to over 95. As of now it may start to require gold and will require gold to finish master which is a pretty good deal and how it should be. Im willing to spend gold for the first time ever to finish this even and its not due to a GREE glitch. If all future events will be like this (F/G/LTQ, raid and epic), I'll buy gold.

Keep this up.

Doc Rumpies
06-12-2014, 07:08 PM
I think they made it a bit too easy on the lower tiers, boss 150 only took me 2 cash and 1 free hit. Of course, The higher tier still seems to have outrageous health.

Shrinko
06-12-2014, 07:31 PM
I think they made it a bit too easy on the lower tiers, boss 150 only took me 2 cash and 1 free hit. Of course, The higher tier still seems to have outrageous health.

Let me guess..... You have highly inflated stats at low level? High gold user? In any case you don't sound like an average player.

KingDante!
06-12-2014, 07:56 PM
I agree, the event was too easy. Only took 2 hits to finish boss 150 in my tier.

I don't think it should be as difficult as the Raid Boss Master goal chain, but it's not exciting when everyone can complete the event.

I'm sure Gree will make the next one much more difficult. They've done this in the past.

iamnasty
06-12-2014, 08:00 PM
Just can't satisfied everyone, too difficult, everyone whine, Gree gives a break especially for the little guys, and the results, more whiners !!!.........moo :D

Shrinko
06-12-2014, 08:38 PM
The only people who are whining about the event being too easy are the ones who says that they killed lvl 150 with a couple of hits. Either these guys have hugely inflated stats, used gold or are lying. We don't have any players in our 60 member faction who got close to lvl 150. We have several who finished a little above lvl 100 but not 150. I just started lvl 108 and I think it will take me about 10 hits to kill it and I have over 60 mil attack force. I think that's a lot more than average, so an average player will not get to lvl 150 for sure.

If you have hugely inflated stats, what makes you come in here and whine that the event is too easy?

Doc Rumpies
06-12-2014, 08:59 PM
The "master" level of the event shouldn't be easy. With your 60 mil attack at my tier, you could beat the lvl 150 boss by using maybe two health refills. That's incredibly easy by any event standard for this game. I specifically stated the lower tiers were too easy and you came back whining about my stats, and my (almost nonexistent) gold usage.

iamnasty
06-12-2014, 09:04 PM
The "master" level of the event shouldn't be easy. With your 60 mil attack at my tier, you could beat the lvl 150 boss by using maybe two health refills. That's incredibly easy by any event standard for this game. I specifically stated the lower tiers were too easy and you came back whining about my stats, and my (almost nonexistent) gold usage.

Correct me if i'm wrong, you needed 2 cash and 1 free hit to kill L150 boss, another word your att stats should be around 600-700m ???.....moo :D

Doc Rumpies
06-12-2014, 09:06 PM
You're off by a couple hundred mil, but other than that pretty close! I'm in the 101-150 boss tier, and his health is a joke at that level.

Shrinko
06-12-2014, 09:09 PM

I'm not whining about your stats. You are the one whining and complaining. You also never answered my questions. You obviously have highly inflated stats or you are lying or you use gold. Stop whining. You want to be the only one who can complete events?

Shrinko
06-12-2014, 09:13 PM
You're off by a couple hundred mil, but other than that pretty close! I'm in the 101-150 boss tier, and his health is a joke at that level.

So you have about 400 mil attack strength and somewhere slightly higher lvl 100? Yeah, I think we can safely say that you use a ton of gold and you are far from being an average player. Lol stop whining and go away. Nobody cares about you bought stats. First you buy your stats. Then you start showing off what you can do with your inflated stats.

Doc Rumpies
06-12-2014, 09:17 PM
I don't think my stating, "I think they made it a bit too easy on the lower tiers" counts as whining and complaining, considering the ease of which low level players can get good stats with the cash/valor units and WD/raid boss events. In fact, I even acknowledged this was only at lower tiers, and that the higher tiers still seemed overly difficult from what others were saying.

And yes, I've played the game just about since it was released. I have good stats just like everyone else who's been playing that long. In not sure how that counts as "buying" my stats, other than from time and effort in building my base and working hard in factions. And the only gold I ever use goes to WD events, and even that is less than $20 a month FYI. Sorry to ruin your fantasy about me spending thousands on this game.

Shrinko
06-12-2014, 09:26 PM
Even of you played the game since the day it was released, there is no way you got your over 400mil stats without HUGE amounts of gold. And you stayed close to lvl 100? Yeah, OK.

Doc Rumpies
06-12-2014, 09:30 PM
Lol ok, whatever you say chief.

Shrinko
06-12-2014, 09:48 PM
So let's guess how many players at ~lvl100 have attack stats above 400 mil? I would guess 0.5% or less. So you buy your stats and than you want to brag that you can kill lvl 150 boss with 2 hits... Why would 99.5% care about that?

Doc Rumpies
06-12-2014, 09:54 PM
Again with the accusing me of buying my stats with gold. Since it seems to upset you so much that someone has great stats without spending hardly any money on the game, I'll let you in on my big secret strategy I've used for the last 2.5 years. Camp except for worthwhile events.

Oh and if you look at the loot tracking thread, you'll see plenty of people talking about the ease of the lower tiers.

Kiko Matsing
06-12-2014, 10:01 PM
Easy for those at least in the top 100-200 factions and their minis ( but still not all could finish) but from top 200-4000 will get only as far as 100 i think, just like me which belongs to a 750 faction and i am on the 151tier with a 36m per hit and i can tell, no one in my faction is going to come close to beat more than 100.
And i think the boss health is good and help all tiers and all faction ranks. This is the first time i got to kill more than 60 in more than a year of playing

Shrinko
06-12-2014, 10:08 PM
I know that you are lying because I've been playing for almost 2.5 years. The only way you could stay close to lvl 100 in 2.5 years is by camping for long periods of time. So, are you saying that you got your 400 mil stats by camping and not buying gold? I just hate liars.

Miss Soprano
06-12-2014, 10:17 PM
Yeah the new boss is alright but for the limited time buildings who cares how big it is as long the payout is big money.

Doc Rumpies
06-12-2014, 10:27 PM
I know that you are lying because I've been playing for almost 2.5 years. The only way you could stay close to lvl 100 in 2.5 years is by camping for long periods of time. So, are you saying that you got your 400 mil stats by camping and not buying gold? I just hate liars.

That's exactly what I'm saying. Simply looking through my old posting history on the forum would confirm this strategy, but you'd rather just call me a liar because it makes you feel better about your game.

Jrich
06-12-2014, 10:38 PM
I love this boss. I think the health is much better than before.

Doc is legit. I was in a faction with him briefly. He has stayed lower in lvl than me but we employ a similar strategy. I'm a free player, 2.5+yrs with 400m stats. Good economy, well spent valor, new cash units and great factions.. Yes strategy can be employed in this game.

Shrinko
06-12-2014, 10:41 PM
That's exactly what I'm saying. Simply looking through my old posting history on the forum would confirm this strategy, but you'd rather just call me a liar because it makes you feel better about your game.

If you were camping and not buying your units, were did your high stats units come from? You had to buy them if you were camping. If you didn't buy units, you had to participate in events to get high stats. To complete events and get best units to get you to over 400 mil, you had to use a ton of gold. We all know that it has been impossible to complete events without several vaults of gold per event. If you are in one of the top factions and got your units from WD events, you must be using a ton of gold in WD events or they wouldn't keep you. In other words, you can't get over 400 mil stats by camping. Where did your units come from if you were camping and not using gold? God gave them to you?

Miss Soprano
06-13-2014, 01:00 AM

I've done it also. Stats and IPH are both high as whore! So watch the name calling and speaking about things you don't know...

Shrinko
06-13-2014, 01:49 AM
I've done it also. Stats and IPH are both high as whore! So watch the name calling and speaking about things you don't know...

Neither you nor him ever said where the units that make up over 400 mil stats come from? You can certainly camp and not level up but you got to get the top units from somewhere. That somewhere is either events or gold. To get top units in events you got to use gold. To finish events and get top units you got to use gold. There is no way to get stats of over 400 mil in this game without using gold. You could camp in one of the top factions and get top units, but nobody is gonna let you camp for free when they are paying thousands to be on top. Either way you got to pay to get stats like that.

Paranormal Surfer
06-13-2014, 02:15 AM
Health is definitely reasonable on this boss. I can not remember ever killing a level 30 boss with 1 cash hit since getting above level 200.

I think this is a great set-up, you get rewarded for the time/effort you put into the event and you don't need loads of gold to get pretty far. This way you get tempted to spend more time ingame then you normally would, you get a little more hooked on the game again, are tempted to spend light gold to get to 150. And that way you might play and spend more than you would otherwise. Gree's message upto lately has been: spend big and get big stats and keep spending or you'll fall behind. More threatening than tempting. The message in this event is: play, achieve goals, gain stats and if you want a little extra, spend some.

Let's hope this approach is here to stay. And people on this forum that claim the event has become too easy: you might not be the average player. The average player might never ever visit this forum or post.

Ozymandias
06-13-2014, 02:42 AM
The event ends on Friday!

can you confirm end time? And also how health will work if there is any overlap with WD? Thanks

Pidgeot
06-13-2014, 02:57 AM
Health is definitely reasonable on this boss. I can not remember ever killing a level 30 boss with 1 cash hit since getting above level 200.

I think this is a great set-up, you get rewarded for the time/effort you put into the event and you don't need loads of gold to get pretty far. This way you get tempted to spend more time ingame then you normally would, you get a little more hooked on the game again, are tempted to spend light gold to get to 150. And that way you might play and spend more than you would otherwise. Gree's message upto lately has been: spend big and get big stats and keep spending or you'll fall behind. More threatening than tempting. The message in this event is: play, achieve goals, gain stats and if you want a little extra, spend some.

Let's hope this approach is here to stay. And people on this forum that claim the event has become too easy: you might not be the average player. The average player might never ever visit this forum or post.

Could not agree more.

Stumps
06-13-2014, 03:26 AM

+1 i like it. Job well done gree.

pelle plutt
06-13-2014, 05:49 AM
thanks gree, this was a balanced event, event for us l300!

BostonHammer
06-13-2014, 06:42 AM

Thanks Shrinko, since I value your opinion so much I will try to be less pathetic and will not play anymore. It's been fun guys, good bye.

BostonHammer
06-13-2014, 06:51 AM
Even of you played the game since the day it was released, there is no way you got your over 400mil stats without HUGE amounts of gold. And you stayed close to lvl 100? Yeah, OK.

Wrong again. I have been playing both of my accounts since the day it was released and my level 106 has close those stats and I haven't spent a penny. The only gold I use is tapjoy. You know nothing Shrinko.

BostonHammer
06-13-2014, 07:01 AM
Neither you nor him ever said where the units that make up over 400 mil stats come from? You can certainly camp and not level up but you got to get the top units from somewhere. That somewhere is either events or gold. To get top units in events you got to use gold. To finish events and get top units you got to use gold. There is no way to get stats of over 400 mil in this game without using gold. You could camp in one of the top factions and get top units, but nobody is gonna let you camp for free when they are paying thousands to be on top. Either way you got to pay to get stats like that.

If you want to know, add me 683090500.

P-TeCH
06-13-2014, 07:46 AM
I don't care about the health drop, my only issue now is that the bosses are so easy (or my stats are that high whatever) that I keep killing them without taking any damage on lvl 80. thats 80 bosses in a row. the system doesn't allow me to do them one after another though, i always have to wait about three minutes until the next boss CAN appear.. this means I'm basically hooked to the game for hours for no reason, my health is still the same, no boss touched me so far. why can't we just get them down one after another as long as we got the health?

what's the point of this waiting time?

If you could make it that we can trigger a boss WHENEVER we want to fight (and buy the health if needed) WITHOUT waiting after we killed one, that would make this event waaaay more comfortable and fun to play in my opinion.

or leave the whole "trigger a boss" thing aside, just let the next one appear when we killed the previous one. there's no point in triggering anyway, as you don't have to do anything but attack a random opponent/use some energy

Shrinko
06-13-2014, 10:09 AM
Wrong again. I have been playing both of my accounts since the day it was released and my level 106 has close those stats and I haven't spent a penny. The only gold I use is tapjoy. You know nothing Shrinko.

Finally! Amen! Finally you owned up to it. Was that so hard to do? I knew that you were talking about your mini and not your main account. I just wanted you to be honest and own up to it. So you park your mini and collect faction rewards and use it once in a while. Now your mini lvl 106 and has attack force over 400 mil. What made it so hard to be honest in the first place? Or you didn't want to share your secrete? Lol well, I have one of those minis that's been camping in our faction. I use it once in a while but I keep it at low level. So you have a low level mini with highly inflated stats... Why should we care? If you keep it camped, let it camp. Why do we care that you can now kill bosses with a few hits?

So the next step is for you to be honest about your faction and you main account. Let me guess. You are at least in the top 50 or your stats on your mini wouldn't get so inflated. And you got to be using a lot of gold on your main account or your faction would let you keep your mini parked there for over 2 yrs as you said. There is no way you could stay in the top faction and not use gold on your main account.

Doc Rumpies
06-13-2014, 10:41 AM
Shrinko, you might want to handle your denial issues. Main account, minimal gold for WD only, and my faction is top 75 (sometimes 100). Multiple people have in this thread have said how it's possible to do. Sorry you didn't play your game that way, so live with it.

Shrinko
06-13-2014, 11:07 AM
Shrinko, you might want to handle your denial issues. Main account, minimal gold for WD only, and my faction is top 75 (sometimes 100). Multiple people have in this thread have said how it's possible to do. Sorry you didn't play your game that way, so live with it.

Dude you keep fixating on me when all I asked you is to be honest and tell the truth about your accounts and your faction. You finally owned up to it and guess what? Everything that I said about you is correct except that you are in the top75 faction and not top 50 as I was guessing but that doesn't make a big difference. You said no gold. Now minimal gold but we all know how much gold it takes to be in the top 75 so thanks for finally owning up to it and admitting that I was almost 100% correct about you. Now again, nobody cares what you can do with your highly inflated mini.

BostonHammer
06-13-2014, 11:09 AM
Wow, wrong again Shrinko. Not even sure why I'm even responing. For someone who has played for 2+ years your are pretty clueless. I used my mini as an example because it's about the same level as you.

Some facts:
My two accounts have never been in the same faction nor has my mini received a prize from my other fation. The only reason it's a mini is because it's on the family iPad (thanks Dante and CDR Shepard for collecting my buildings for me when I can't), while my other is on my phone.
my mini has finished top 75 once but usually in the 150-200's range. My main is in a top 50 (usually)
Both accounts have only ever used TapJoy.
My other account is level 146 and is much stronger with way better bonuses.

As for my "secret". It's simple really, 3000+ growlers. There, my secret is out.

Doc Rumpies
06-13-2014, 11:19 AM
You might also want to address your poor reading comprehension, I always said I used a little gold (I specifically said about $20 in an earlier post) in WD. And a top 75 faction doesn't require gold, I just choose to use some. And I don't know what you mean by accounts, I've never had more than the one. So, in fact, you were wrong pretty much about everything: I'm not a mini, I don't use massive amounts of gold, I'm not in a top faction,

Boston: I doubt he's played much more than a year with how ignorant he is about how you can play the game well.

Shrinko
06-13-2014, 11:52 AM
You might also want to address your poor reading comprehension, I always said I used a little gold (I specifically said about $20 in an earlier post) in WD. And a top 75 faction doesn't require gold, I just choose to use some. And I don't know what you mean by accounts, I've never had more than the one. So, in fact, you were wrong pretty much about everything: I'm not a mini, I don't use massive amounts of gold, I'm not in a top faction,

Boston: I doubt he's played much more than a year with how ignorant he is about how you can play the game well.

Lol. This is so funny. In one post you said that you have 2 accounts and in the next post you claim that you only have 1. You are in the top 75 but you are not in a top faction. And yeah I believe you that you can stay in the top 75 faction without using gold. Yeah, OK. And you got you over 400 mil stats by buying some growlers. Yeah, OK. Each growler is 28k and you can use 3k of units in your army. If you bought 3k x 28k, your stats would be 84 mil not over 400 mil. Even with all faction boosts maxed out you wouldn't get from 84mil to over 400mil, but you said that's how you got your stats so I believe you. That's cool. Some people just can't tell the truth.

Doc Rumpies
06-13-2014, 12:00 PM
Boston has two accounts, not me, you do realize we are in fact different people right? I reiterate my comment about your reading comprehension. Please find any post where I state I have more than one. And you forgot about valor units, boss units, raid boss, ftlq units, and boosts, so your math needs lots of work.

I love how, in spite of overwhelming description of how to obtain these stats, plus a former faction mate vouching for me on this thread, you still insist that you're right and I'm a liar.

BostonHammer
06-13-2014, 12:08 PM
I'm done. Doc, I suggest you do the same. I can feel my IQ dropping everytime I read or respond to one of his posts. He doesn't understand there are other bonuses besides faction bonuses among other things that increase your stats. At least he reminded why I barely post or even read the forum anymore.

Shrinko
06-13-2014, 12:16 PM
I'm done. Doc, I suggest you do the same. I can feel my IQ dropping everytime I read or respond to one of his posts. He doesn't understand there are other bonuses besides faction bonuses among other things that increase your stats. At least he reminded why I barely post or even read the forum anymore.

Yes there are other boosts besides faction boosts and how do you get them? By completing events and getting wrappers is one way. How many events have we had were you could get wrappers without spending several vaults of gold? Hm, I think this is the first one. Option #2 is to be one of the top factions and to do that you got to score high or they wouldn't keep you, right? To score high in wars and to help with faction events you need what? I forgot you are supermen and complete all events without gold. Ok, I believe you. Option #3 is to be a pest and hop from faction to faction without spending a dime and not contributing, but you complete all events without gold. I'm sorry I forgot.

Oh I forgot. You also don't level up while you are doing all of that.

Delta Strike
06-13-2014, 12:59 PM
Hey guys please tone it down. If you want to argue about someones stats then make your own thread and do it there. This is my thread and I only asked how you like the event. I don't care about your stats I only care about mine and how I get them. Thank you have a nice day. Also keep the responses coming that way GREE can make it better for all of us.

Stumps
06-13-2014, 02:19 PM
+1 i like it. Job well done gree.

Looks like i spoke a bit too soon. Boss and WD energy are the same. What a shame, it was almost a great event.

Auspex
06-13-2014, 03:06 PM
wasn't this event scheduled to end today? Getting a bit past the obvious end points and I still have a boss on my list. Can't do WD and Boss @ the same time so the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one.

Just a suggestion not to get anyone heated up but perhaps scheduling events so they don't overlap using the same energy/health would be a thought.