PDA

View Full Version : Boss triggering: dramatic change

Ourpalace
06-12-2014, 08:49 AM
Not sure what's Gree's decision makers mind.

It was almost impossible to trigger a boss, you may be lucky trigger a boss after tens of hits.

Now they change to just a couple of hits. You may get 100 bosses in 2 hrs if you are patient (aka bored) enough.

Can't you do something in the middle?

SimplyminiMW
06-12-2014, 09:13 AM
Really? This is what you need to complain about now?

Too hard to summon:complain
Too easy to summon:complain

And to clear the record I don't believe the boss is too easy to summon. It's back to being normal.

Thanks gree for finally adjusting the summoning!

TheBFO
06-12-2014, 09:22 AM
Jesus you people will complain about everything no matter what happens. It's fine the way it is now.

Ourpalace
06-12-2014, 09:28 AM
Not complaining, but from game point of view, I would like to have less number of bosses (not 150!) with some kind of difficulties. Achievable with some challenges are the key of games. Similarly, hit the same low energy target 20 time or hit a huge energy target once are not good as well. Just my 2 cents

Really? This is what you need to complain about now?

Too hard to summon:complain
Too easy to summon:complain

And to clear the record I don't believe the boss is too easy to summon. It's back to being normal.

Thanks gree for finally adjusting the summoning!

SimplyminiMW
06-12-2014, 09:38 AM
Not complaining, but from game point of view, I would like to have less number of bosses (not 150!) with some kind of difficulties. Achievable with some challenges are the key of games. Similarly, hit the same low energy target 20 time or hit a huge energy target once are not good as well. Just my 2 cents

There is a 2min xx seconds cool down period where you can't summon. After that it should take 1 hit either attack/raid or a energy mission to summon a boss. Anything more then that it's not normal.

GrimAmoeba
06-12-2014, 09:46 AM
There is a 2min xx seconds cool down period where you can't summon. After that it should take 1 hit either attack/raid or a energy mission to summon a boss. Anything more then that it's not normal.

Go to the first map, hit the gunman once, go to rivals and refresh, boss will appear. Wait 2 min or more and will work every time. Only requires limited energy and get 1xp!!

Shrinko
06-12-2014, 12:30 PM
If there ever was a thread that needed to be locked and deleted, it would be this one. You can't even word your point so others could understand what you are talking about. It's too hard. It's not hard enough. It's too hard. Just go away. It's really fine the way it is now. The last few were ridiculous and impossible to do.

Please delete this junky thread.

ScrewThis
06-12-2014, 12:41 PM
^^^^^^ this