PDA

View Full Version : Small request

Evan1000
06-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Hello GREE, fellow forum members, and Santa Claus,

I have but a slight request that may, or may not, make the game slightly more enjoyable. May you please STOP GIVING US INSANE LTQs. I'm no longer even going to bother with them anymore. They call for insane amounts of energy for crummy rewards. Not everyone has 100 energy regen per min and 5k max energy like players in TAW have. In fact, and you may find this hard to believe, but pretty much 90% of players don't even come close to completing any LTQ. They can complete the beginner LTQ, maybe, but usually the reward ain't even worth the attempt. The SLTQ's as well, this past one was insane. My syn got up to 18/20, and the prizes we received weren't even all that great.

I have an idea, if you will even bother to read it. Make the prizes a little more yearning for the Beginner and Regular LTQ goal chains. If you're going to demand that amount of energy to complete the quests, at least make it somewhat worthwhile. Then I'd gladly spend a little bit of gold to complete them. Maybe even throw a small modifier on them, like a 3% car attack on the beginner quest or a 5% gun defense on the normal. At least then you could get players to want to complete the quest, not scare them off on part 4/10 (83x22 on part 4.. seriously?). If 2150 energy with 3 energy regen per min can't get past part 4 on a 2-day LTQ, then there is a problem.

Thanks for reading.

LorenzoDeMedici
06-11-2014, 05:40 PM
Consequences of handing out insane mods as if they were Facebook likes. GREE don't consider how their decisions will impact things in the long term. People in the top syndicates probably can finish these things with very little gold, but GREE keeps them spending at the expense of other players.

iteachem
06-11-2014, 05:42 PM
Consequences of handing out insane mods as if they were Facebook likes. GREE don't consider how their decisions will impact things in the long term. People in the top syndicates probably can finish these things with very little gold, but GREE keeps them spending at the expense of other players.

How many times have energy mods been a prize? I know I have two mods so I get plus 6 on my main.. Curious as to how much one of the TAW players get for regen with their mods. Is it plus 10 or higher yet?

Dat Guy
06-11-2014, 05:44 PM
You can get an extra 1000 energy for just 20 gold. That will get you most of the way through any LTQ.

Evan1000
06-11-2014, 05:44 PM

That's why I asked to make the beginner and normal quest prizes better, so all players can get something out of the events that is at least decent, not spend 3k energy for a 2k stat item you can buy in the store for $1k.

Evan1000
06-11-2014, 05:45 PM
You can get an extra 1000 energy for just 20 gold. That will get you most of the way through any LTQ.

Yes, but you're better off spending your gold during other events since the prizes now are crap.

iteachem
06-11-2014, 05:47 PM
Yes, but you're better off spending your gold during other events since the prizes now are crap.

you think? the mod on this sltq was pretty good for stat increase

namedud
06-11-2014, 05:49 PM
I like the insane LTQs. I know I can't and won't finish them, thereby removing any need to give a rat's behind about them.

They only award stats anyways. Those aren't nearly as useful as they used to be.

Evan1000
06-11-2014, 05:52 PM
you think? the mod on this sltq was pretty good for stat increase

And how many syndicates were able to get it?

iteachem
06-11-2014, 06:02 PM
And how many syndicates were able to get it?

True.. not sure how many but for gold spending syndicates this mod is much better than say top 50 and top 25 defense mods.. I can't remember what top ten was last war but I think one was no banking and I would take this prize over the no banking any day

Evan1000
06-11-2014, 06:15 PM
True.. not sure how many but for gold spending syndicates this mod is much better than say top 50 and top 25 defense mods.. I can't remember what top ten was last war but I think one was no banking and I would take this prize over the no banking any day

But, again, only 10 syndicates can recieve that item. The SLTQ should be possible for at least most syndicates to receive.

namedud
06-11-2014, 06:22 PM
But, again, only 10 syndicates can recieve that item. The SLTQ should be possible for at least most syndicates to receive.

SLTQs are possible for literally every syndicate. You don't have to out score anyone, just beat the goals.

iteachem
06-11-2014, 07:27 PM

I am sure more than 10 finished this.. We are top 50 and did.

Evan1000
06-11-2014, 08:18 PM
I am sure more than 10 finished this.. We are top 50 and did.

I meant for the bank deposits, sorry I worded that wrong

sir don john
06-12-2014, 08:12 AM
Bring out more ranks ie
general same powers as leader if he phone not working general can keep the game going

dip.stick
06-12-2014, 08:31 AM
Suffer the masses. This I love to read!

Why bother either LTQ/SLTQ - insane energy requirements. Why bother with case event - you can never collect all of them. Why bother with epic boss / raid boss - you can never trigger them or the health is too high. Why bother with wars - you only get good prizes if you are top 10 and you have to deal with the drama.

Why bother playing this game? Yet you do and then spite me for pointing out the obvious.

bdub
06-12-2014, 11:07 AM
Hey dipship, why do u continue with your endless dribble?

FrapMaster
06-12-2014, 12:19 PM

He ain't wrong.

People cry over how the game operates, yet you fools come back day after day to do it all over again. Albert Einstein once said, "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Sometimes I think the entire Crime City game population is all female.

dip.stick
06-12-2014, 06:06 PM
He ain't wrong.

People cry over how the game operates, yet you fools come back day after day to do it all over again. Albert Einstein once said, "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Sometimes I think the entire Crime City game population is all female.

We'll said buddy, insanity it is and worse that than that they whine and complain about it .... Whiners are wieners

dip.stick
06-12-2014, 06:10 PM

Hey buddy, don't read. Maybe you secretly agree ... Is that why you are upset? SAS demanding you spend more, else they boot you? Is that why you are upset? All that "investment" go to waste?

I post for newbies and players just starting off to know what to expect.

It's people like you who have screwed the game up for the majority, recognize that.

AssassinMissy
06-12-2014, 07:48 PM
I like the insane LTQs. I know I can't and won't finish them, thereby removing any need to give a rat's behind about them.

They only award stats anyways. Those aren't nearly as useful as they used to be.

Agreed. Especially since the tweak to IP scoring.