PDA

View Full Version : Username Question

Molly's Consigliere
06-11-2014, 03:50 PM
The forum code of conduct states that the admins can remove anything that doesn't abide to the TOS. So if someone uses an inappropriate username will the admins automatically rename them Alex like ingame? Would Alex also be the default name on here like ingame? I mentioned the game in post so don't move it to OT, Tadaah.

Please discuss.

Champion24
06-11-2014, 03:55 PM
I would imagine they would just be banned for using an offensive username

Molly's Consigliere
06-11-2014, 03:58 PM
I would imagine they would just be banned for using an offensive username

Doesn't necessarily have to be offensive. You could be impersonating someone by using a username like Vladimir Putin or maybe even Bill Clinton.

Please discuss.

GSPLR
06-11-2014, 06:02 PM
Really important...

Yayyy i know

Please discuss

iteachem
06-11-2014, 06:04 PM
Doesn't necessarily have to be offensive. You could be impersonating someone by using a username like Vladimir Putin or maybe even Bill Clinton.

Please discuss.

Depends on the posts.. I know there have been a bunch of trolls over the years that use some pretty creative usernames and were not removed until crossing the line with posting..

A few years ago one troll used the name Natalie Holloway (the aruba murder) and even her pic as an avatar and posted for quite a while

cave man kid
06-11-2014, 06:50 PM
I remember a antisas player had his named changed to i loves as by a a&f

Molly's Consigliere
06-11-2014, 07:00 PM
Depends on the posts.. I know there have been a bunch of trolls over the years that use some pretty creative usernames and were not removed until crossing the line with posting..

A few years ago one troll used the name Natalie Holloway (the aruba murder) and even her pic as an avatar and posted for quite a while

Informative post.

Please discuss.