Pending Gree Issues

1. Surge in Data Use
2. 1gold for 6k units
3. Concrete Buildings dont work
4. Recycled units dont stack
5. Individuals not seeing prize for daily boss prize

ScrewThis
06-11-2014, 01:41 PM
I have a longer list. I've been meaning to post it but it never seems to get completed. Always something new.

Heizenberg1
06-11-2014, 01:43 PM
The Recycled units are not supposed to stack. Not to bright but that's how Gree intends them to work.

Also the 1 gold units seems to be fixed. My gold was refunded anyways.

Am I missing any

Pending Gree Issues

1. Surge in Data Use
2. 1gold for 6k units

2000y2k
06-11-2014, 01:43 PM
Looks good.

4) http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?93367-Individual-WD-Prizing-Clarification

But is not a good answer since players assumed they would get a boost.

2000y2k
06-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Gree can we get some updates here?

1GaDawg85
06-12-2014, 11:56 AM
Silence

10char

Tadaaah
06-12-2014, 05:02 PM
1.Surge in Data Use

A fix is coming in 4.2. We can't give out an exact date yet, but it will be soon.

2. 1gold for 6k units

The units were removed and the gold was refunded.

A fix will be issued in 4.2

This has been the case for if you finish lower in another event it is possible to get the same prize. But we have heard you and a change is being implemented to make these items stackable. This will affect the current duplicate units already awarded. This change is happening VERY soon. ;)

This has already been addressed and corrected.

Did I leave anything out?

Donkey
06-12-2014, 05:04 PM
How about a refund for the extra gree cash spent for blg upgrades while the game was broken?

1.Surge in Data Use

A fix is coming in 4.2. We can't give out an exact date yet, but it will be soon.

2. 1gold for 6k units

This has been the case for if you finish lower in another event it is possible to get the same prize. But we have heard you and a change is being implemented to make these items stackable. This will affect the current duplicate units already awarded. This change is happening VERY soon. ;)

lemonhaze
06-12-2014, 05:15 PM
1.Surge in Data Use

2. 1gold for 6k units

well done taaadah thanks for the info..keep up the good work buddy

Systematrix
06-12-2014, 06:55 PM
Thanks for the info Tadaah!

May we ask what it was that caused the enormous data usage?

sstuutss
06-13-2014, 07:39 AM
May we ask what it was that caused the enormous data usage?
Sure you can ask
I'd like to know how many 6k units were purchased?

SOF
06-15-2014, 08:08 PM
The data usage surge has cost me $20 now due to going over my data plan. I had no clue there was an issue until it was wayyyyy too late. I'd love to see what Gree plans to do to compensate us for that. Oh wait, they won't do anything.

Valynx
06-16-2014, 03:47 AM
1.Surge in Data Use

2. 1gold for 6k units

Hey Taaadah, I'm Just wondering is the customer Support down at the moment? My account got transfer without my request (Someone got into my old email and apple account) I messaged you's before it got transferred because I got a message from the guy saying he's robbing my account..., you're support said they would insure me it wouldn't get transfer without me raising a request and without me verifying it, two days after you's said you will insure me it won't be transferred, it got transferred.., I sent in another ticket and I got a response saying that my ticket is being escalated but that was 5/6 days ago someone else is playing my account.

Ticket #1683824

thank you

Agent Orange
06-16-2014, 07:09 AM
The data usage surge has cost me $20 now due to going over my data plan. I had no clue there was an issue until it was wayyyyy too late. I'd love to see what Gree plans to do to compensate us for that. Oh wait, they won't do anything.

Likely server data pushes to fix/create bugs....

I notice on Android when doing certain actions such as boss killing there is a huge delay. Likely the app referencing the server and doing verifications. Thanks hackers.....