PDA

View Full Version : Swindled out of prize

Stiff666
06-11-2014, 12:57 PM
Why have we not received the prize we were promised for best syndicate competition? The top 3 were promised 2 maxed out bonuses. We have not received this or even contacted and we came second. 3 times I've politely mailed about this and not one response! Is there no end to how poorly you treat your customers? How can you not award us the prize you promised?

Kitty McPurr
06-11-2014, 01:03 PM
I was almost happy that our entry got "honorable mention" instead of winning, because I would be outraged about them not actually delivering the promised prizes.

Winnson
06-11-2014, 01:08 PM
How long ago was it?

Wolfy
06-11-2014, 01:11 PM
Stiff666, I am afraid we will be unlikely to either get an answer from Gree or our prizes! Sadly they think 50 gold each is = to 2 maxed out bonuses!

This is the second time we have had to fight for prizes won! It took one of our members writing something I don't condone to get us our syndicate prize before, I do hope this time Gree see sense and award the promised prizes!

justjon
06-11-2014, 01:17 PM
Sorry Stiff666, this is standard procedure for Gree.

Stiff666
06-11-2014, 01:27 PM
It was about 2 weeks ago they should have given us the prize. I put a receipt msg on the ones I sent so I know they've read my complaints.

Stiff666
06-11-2014, 01:31 PM
50 gold is watching 25 videos. Terrible prize in place of 2 maxed out bonuses. Loads of effort went into that. Changing the rules after the competition has finished is unfair!!! Not even bothering to tell us or reply to queries is even worse. Robbing bast##!$

Stiff666
06-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Look at below quote, original sticky is still up there.

All three winners will receive the following:

-A shout-out in a Facebook post!
-Two maxed-out Syndicate bonuses of the submitter’s choice (i.e. we will raise the level of those two syndicate bonuses to 5).

In addition, each member of the #1 Syndicate (at the time of awarding) will receive 50 gold!

So go ahead, tell us why you're the best. We want to hear from you!

Specific Guidelines:

-The Contest runs from 5-14 to 5-21. Winners will be chosen and announced by 5-24, and awards will go out after.
-One entry per person and per Syndicate, please. Multiple entries/ spam will be discounted.
-Participants must be 13 years or older
-Please do not share the personal information of others
-All normal terms of the game’s Terms of Service apply

5t0rm
06-11-2014, 02:31 PM
Yes Gree I too am part of this. Why could you not honour the original oitline of the contest? Wevhave been gipped.

Tadaaah
06-11-2014, 02:34 PM
Hi there,

Apologies the person who was in charge of the event is no longer with us. That has put a delay on rewarding this. Trying to award this by the end of the day today, but there has been a little hiccup. The ticket will be answered as soon as we are able to award the prizing.

This will be the prizing bonus:
1st Place Syndicate Bonus, +5% Gun Attack
2nd Place Syndicate Bonus, +3% Gun Attack
3rd Place Syndicate Bonus, +1% Gun Attack

buzz88
06-11-2014, 02:36 PM
Hi there,

.....Trying to award this by the end of the day today, but there has been a little hiccup.

More like an enormous belch.

iteachem
06-11-2014, 02:36 PM
More like an enormous belch.

Try the other end

Wolfy
06-11-2014, 02:48 PM
Hi there,

Apologies the person who was in charge of the event is no longer with us. That has put a delay on rewarding this. Trying to award this by the end of the day today, but there has been a little hiccup. The ticket will be answered as soon as we are able to award the prizing.

This will be the prizing bonus:
1st Place Syndicate Bonus, +5% Gun Attack
2nd Place Syndicate Bonus, +3% Gun Attack
3rd Place Syndicate Bonus, +1% Gun Attack

And do you think that those and 50 gold are equal to the originally stated prizes? A maxed out bonus is +50%! Though at time of competition it was +25%, so now giving us +3% Gun Attack is slightly like rubbing salt into an open wound! I should add that the offered prize was 2 maxed bonuses, not just +3% on 1 bonus too!

5t0rm
06-11-2014, 02:53 PM
What a joke. Why should those of us that worked hard entered and won have to pay for some idiot ex employees mistake?

namedud
06-11-2014, 02:56 PM
What a joke. Why should those of us that worked hard entered and won have to pay for some idiot ex employees mistake?

You didn't pay anything, and aren't now being asked to pay for anything. How hard was entering this "contest" anyways? Be one of five teams that went on Facebook and bragged about how awesome you are?

KingOW
06-11-2014, 03:00 PM
"-Two maxed-out Syndicate bonuses of the submitter’s choice (i.e. we will raise the level of those two syndicate bonuses to 5)."

I guess that was before they increased syn bonuses to 10 levels. You shouldn't get two bonuses to level 10, obviously...

Stiff666
06-11-2014, 03:02 PM
That's still not the prize that was promised to us!

Stiff666
06-11-2014, 03:05 PM
You didn't pay anything, and aren't now being asked to pay for anything. How hard was entering this "contest" anyways? Be one of five teams that went on Facebook and bragged about how awesome you are?

Like you wouldn't ***** if you'd worked on something where a reward was promised.

namedud
06-11-2014, 03:19 PM
I would have known better not to invest any actual effort into submitting an essay to Gree. The whole concept reeked of the dumb right from the start!

Stiff666
06-11-2014, 03:39 PM
Brilliant! We can see what type of person you are then. Would rather waste time complaining that someone else could be bothered and that they had a team they valued. First prize for being constructive, just don't expect an actual prize.

namedud
06-11-2014, 03:47 PM
Where did I complain?

Oh, that's right... I didn't!

5t0rm
06-11-2014, 04:04 PM
Brilliant! We can see what type of person you are then. Would rather waste time complaining that someone else could be bothered and that they had a team they valued. First prize for being constructive, just don't expect an actual prize.

Here here Stiff!!!

Nighteg
06-11-2014, 04:21 PM
Hi there,

Apologies the person who was in charge of the event is no longer with us.

CJ was fired?

namedud
06-11-2014, 05:34 PM
CJ was fired?

I understood "no longer among the living". So either dealt with by an angry player, or maybe Gree employees are only allowed so many screw ups before being "let go". No disciplinary action until your brakes don't work type of thing.

;)

iteachem
06-11-2014, 05:38 PM
CJ was fired?

I know CJ posted the initial announcement for this but was wondering who was in charge of it.. If CJ then the last of the funzio peeps might be gone

5t0rm
06-11-2014, 06:58 PM
Should we win our argument and be rewarded the prizes that are rightfully ours "influence increase and "gun attack bonus" increase to 5/10 please. We would really appreciate for gree to honour the original contest offer. Free players united 465-856-032

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 07:10 PM
Is CJ no longer here? No wonder he wasn't responding to my PM.

Wolfy
06-12-2014, 07:17 AM
Is there an update on the information regarding these prizes?

Originally 2x maxed bonuses, not recieved!

yesterday +3% gun attack, not recieved!

received 50 gold, that in all honesty is rather insulting to those who participated!

Also any actual information regarding CJ as concrete information would be better than the current rumours?

dip.stick
06-12-2014, 08:41 AM
Hahahaha I didn't expect anything less and was not disappointed.

And folks accuse me of whining and being bitter. This is what you will get for playing this game, hahahahaha.

Wolfy
06-12-2014, 11:41 AM
I must admit that I'm not really surprised, but one lives in hope that one day Gree will do what they advertise! But I may be long dead by then!

Tadaaah
06-12-2014, 11:42 AM
The prizes have been awarded. Apologies that was some miscommunication on this event. We will be sure to communicate the accurate prizes for future community events.

Stiff666
06-12-2014, 11:47 AM
It's just another screw by Gree, we should know better by now. Like they ever give a cookie about the people that pay their wages. Going back on their word is scandalous. It's the whole principal of how they treat us that has everyone so riled.

Stiff666
06-12-2014, 11:49 AM
You should stand by what is still in the forum!!! It's only 3 syndicates for goodness sakes. It would prove you actually do listen and take action.

FrapMaster
06-12-2014, 11:59 AM
Here's an idea... don't like how they operate? Quit.

5t0rm
06-12-2014, 12:03 PM
Why am I not surprised. Gree has every player by the shorthairs and they yank regulars. I have long stopped giving gree my money. They have no respect for the people that play their games no matter the circumstances. Gree plays on our addiction to the game knowing we will continue to play. That is the worst customer/consumer relationship I have ever dealt with. I am deeply disappointed not that greeD cares

FrapMaster
06-12-2014, 12:11 PM
Why am I not surprised. Gree has every player by the shorthairs and they yank regulars. I have long stopped giving gree my money. They have no respect for the people that play their games no matter the circumstances. Gree plays on our addiction to the game knowing we will continue to play. That is the worst customer/consumer relationship I have ever dealt with. I am deeply disappointed not that greeD cares

Why should they care? There's hundreds of suckers out there shelling out thousands of dollars a month. They come to the forums to throw a temper tantrum, and then go right back and stock up on gold, lol!

Gree, you guys hiring?

Tadaaah
06-12-2014, 01:48 PM
We want to do right by you, the players. We will be honoring the original prizing. If both the second and third place syndicates can PM me their chosen 2 bonuses will will bring those up to 5. Thank you.

We will be removing the item that was awarded this morning.

dip.stick
06-12-2014, 06:23 PM
Here's an idea... don't like how they operate? Quit.

Well said buddy, guess the smart folk have yet to figure that out!

TMI
06-12-2014, 06:35 PM
We want to do right by you, the players. We will be honoring the original prizing. If both the second and third place syndicates can PM me their chosen 2 bonuses will will bring those up to 5. Thank you.

Good for you GREE, you are doing the right thing.
Don't want to be accused of frau.....

Congratulations to the teams that won the contest.
I'm sure GREEs change of heart will ensure your continued support.

AssassinMissy
06-12-2014, 07:14 PM

Good job GREE :) Congratulations to the winners!

Dipstik
06-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Does it really matter? Whichever forgettable group "won" only did so because HTC and the Mollies are too smug to enter silly contests.

Wolfy
06-13-2014, 03:19 AM
Thank you Gree and Tadaaah for sorting this out and giving the winners the promised prizes!

5t0rm
06-13-2014, 06:06 AM
Thank u gree for honouring your contest prizes!!!!!