PDA

View Full Version : Tadaah Please Read

Mcm2013
06-11-2014, 08:33 AM
Can we get an exact stop time/date for this event, the timer stated 4 days to start that would have us ending on saturday, or was this a mistake as it was supposed to start a day earlier. we need this info to plan out how many to hold back for faction kills. thanks in advance for your response

SimplyminiMW
06-11-2014, 08:45 AM
I'm not sure why people keep addressing Tadaaah in their thread titles BUT your faction has 2 more days worth of kills. Today & tomorrow. After that it doesn't matter.

GrimAmoeba
06-11-2014, 09:26 AM
I'm not sure why people keep addressing Tadaaah in their thread titles BUT your faction has 2 more days worth of kills. Today & tomorrow. After that it doesn't matter.

Because they are children that need their hand held through every step of life

SpikeyKit
06-11-2014, 09:41 AM
Because they are children that need their hand held through every step of life

Actually the only mod currently making a reasonable effort.. But we will see

reesiepuff
06-11-2014, 09:59 AM
if i was Tadaaah i would close every thread that personally asked me to read it in the title without even looking what it says. you guys are so childish

Mcm2013
06-11-2014, 10:26 AM
If you guys aren't interested in knowing then f off to another post, they always say in game timers are what to go by and if that is the case the event ends saturday

Shrinko
06-11-2014, 10:28 AM
if i was Tadaaah i would close every thread that personally asked me to read it in the title without even looking what it says. you guys are so childish

I'm not sure why asking for the information on the events is "childish"?

SimplyminiMW
06-11-2014, 10:36 AM
If you guys aren't interested in knowing then f off to another post, they always say in game timers are what to go by and if that is the case the event ends saturday

Once again stated it doesn't matter when it ends. New goal today and a new one tomorrow. That's all that really matters. If y'all are concerned on how much time to do the 150 kills do 50 kills per goal and that's all that matters.

I'm not sure why asking for the information on the events is "childish"?

It's not childish to ask for information on events. Well it is sort since forum mods stated they aren't releasing information at this current time. So to continually ask IS CHILDISH!
What people are referring to as being childish is addressing a mod in the title. Like Grim said these people need their hand held through a mobile online game. Kind of like a child. So hence childish.

If I was Tadaaah I would lock all threads with my name in it as well.

Shrinko
06-11-2014, 11:17 AM
Once again stated it doesn't matter when it ends. New goal today and a new one tomorrow. That's all that really matters. If y'all are concerned on how much time to do the 150 kills do 50 kills per goal and that's all that matters.

It's not childish to ask for information on events. Well it is sort since forum mods stated they aren't releasing information at this current time. So to continually ask IS CHILDISH!
What people are referring to as being childish is addressing a mod in the title. Like Grim said these people need their hand held through a mobile online game. Kind of like a child. So hence childish.

If I was Tadaaah I would lock all threads with my name in it as well.

They are trying to get his attention. I'm not sure why that's childish although Tadaaah hasn't really been present here in the last few days. He started out strong and now he is not really showing his presence except for sending infraction notices to people in an attempt to shut people up, so he is beginning to slide in my book really fast. But gree doesn't really care what people think of them anyhow so it doesn't matter what I think or say.

GrimAmoeba
06-11-2014, 11:33 AM
They are trying to get his attention. I'm not sure why that's childish although Tadaaah hasn't really been present here in the last few days. He started out strong and now he is not really showing his presence except for sending infraction notices to people in an attempt to shut people up, so he is beginning to slide in my book really fast. But gree doesn't really care what people think of them anyhow so it doesn't matter what I think or say.

Tadaah was here yesterday afternoon and been here all day commenting on subjects. I'm sure with all the weekend issues there were many meetings and updates he had to attend to gather information. Just don't expect someone to come back on Monday and know everything that was happening right away. There were couple games that had major issues and Tadahh overlooks all those forums as well

Mcm2013
06-11-2014, 11:45 AM
Tadaah was here yesterday afternoon and been here all day commenting on subjects. I'm sure with all the weekend issues there were many meetings and updates he had to attend to gather information. Just don't expect someone to come back on Monday and know everything that was happening right away. There were couple games that had major issues and Tadahh overlooks all those forums as well

sounds like you may work for gree, or are a free player. if you pay for a service it should work or it should be addressed quickly. maybe you are just a selfish faction teammate as well who knows. i strive to have my factions finish all days possible while completing as much indviidual as possible

GrimAmoeba
06-11-2014, 11:47 AM
sounds like you may work for gree, or are a free player. if you pay for a service it should work or it should be addressed quickly. maybe you are just a selfish faction teammate as well who knows. i strive to have my factions finish all days possible while completing as much indviidual as possible

Thanks but top 50 who completes EVERYTHING. Sorry you don't understand a process for a business; good or bad. If you worked a job and had weekends off, how do you know what was going on during that time frame when you were not working? You don't, thus the time needed to gather the information to respond to all the inquiries on line. Simple but sorry you don't understand remedial comments

GrimAmoeba
06-11-2014, 11:48 AM

Tell me what service you pay for that works all the time? I'd be happy to know

SimplyminiMW
06-11-2014, 11:56 AM

Let me see if I get what you are laying down.....

Guy 1: It's childish to ask for a mod to hold your hand through every event
Guy 2: You (guy 1) must be a free player

??????

Your mistake is thinking you are "owed" something because you spend money on a cell phone game. Your account/profile doesn't even belong to you as stated in gree's ToS. Before you jump to conclusions yes I buy gold too. Although I do it for fun to enhance my game not to feel like I am owed something every time there is a gree error.

As for the OP he has the answers he needs to continue to play this current epic boss event.

reesiepuff
06-11-2014, 11:59 AM
the best part of this is that there is NOTHING wrong with this event

SimplyminiMW
06-11-2014, 12:00 PM
the best part of this is that there is NOTHING wrong with this event

+1

Relatively fair & glitch free event (minus the GLTQ daily prize for a few who didn't get them)

Mcm2013
06-11-2014, 12:09 PM
wasn't the jump from childish to free player. was from don't expect him to know right away, today is tuesday, weekend long past now. lets go back to the original ? as simple as that. does it end friday or saturday if you dont' know for a fact don't answer. timer says saturday, is this because it got delayed a day and they just didn't fix.

SimplyminiMW
06-11-2014, 12:14 PM
wasn't the jump from childish to free player. was from don't expect him to know right away, today is tuesday, weekend long past now. lets go back to the original ? as simple as that. does it end friday or saturday if you dont' know for a fact don't answer. timer says saturday, is this because it got delayed a day and they just didn't fix.

Once again it doesn't matter when it actually ends. New fltq goal today, new one tomorrow and that's it. Be done your 150kills by then.

Oh and if you don't understand what I wrote then don't worry, just pick up candy crush. #fact

reesiepuff
06-11-2014, 12:15 PM
it ends friday, overlaps 3 hours into war. not too hard to figure that out

Mcm2013
06-11-2014, 12:16 PM
Once again it doesn't matter when it actually ends. New fltq goal today, new one tomorrow and that's it. Be done your 150kills by then.

again not talking about for personal. if it goes the extra day i will have my faction hold 10 kills each to get the 4th day prize

SimplyminiMW
06-11-2014, 12:19 PM
again not talking about for personal. if it goes the extra day i will have my faction hold 10 kills each to get the 4th day prize

See now you are asking a completely different question.

"Is there 4 daily faction rewards or 3?"

Which is completely different from

"When does this event end?"

Only a mod or in game support can answer that. But a 22k with 2% ground attack mod won't effect many people's stats so completing the "maybe" 4th day should not be your factions concern. I'm not really into telling factions what to do but meh.

Mcm2013
06-11-2014, 12:23 PM
See now you are asking a completely different question.

"Is there 4 daily faction rewards or 3?"

Which is completely different from

"When does this event end?"

Only a mod or in game support can answer that. But a 22k with 2% ground attack mod won't effect many people's stats so completing the "maybe" 4th day should not be your factions concern. I'm not really into telling factions what to do but meh.

sorry that's what i was going for the whole time. i let all those that can finish the normal do so and others hold a few back to make up for. it may not be much but 60 members all getting 2% for killing easy bosses isn't a bad thing. i know you only need 3 for the wrapper

reesiepuff
06-11-2014, 12:28 PM
im gonna venture a guess and say the timer is wrong, and yes that x10 is wrong, they had that for a previous epic boss and apparently weren't smart enough to fix it, you only get 1

kguittar
06-11-2014, 12:39 PM
How did a simple question become 2 and half pages of trolls? I swear, there are a few people on this forum that just want to complain about people complaining. if you had an answer, as simple as it may have been, just help the guy and move on. stop being a **** about it.

edit: and here I am, complaining about the people who complain about complainers...:confused:

reesiepuff
06-11-2014, 12:42 PM
edit: and here I am, complaining about the people who complain about complainers...:confused:

i know right. it just happens lol

SimplyminiMW
06-11-2014, 12:45 PM
How did a simple question become 2 and half pages of trolls? I swear, there are a few people on this forum that just want to complain about people complaining. if you had an answer, as simple as it may have been, just help the guy and move on. stop being a **** about it.

Lmao! That's how it goes sometimes.