PDA

View Full Version : The Art of Hacking: Different Rules for Different Syndicates

Pages : [1] 2

SilentAssassin
06-10-2014, 09:57 PM
During the last war, there was a hacker in TAW that scored over 5 mil ip. This hacker whom we shall not name as per forum rules, was able to do 300 k ip in 60 seconds. That is equivalent to 40 players going all out. SAS warned TAW about this player as he was booted from SAS. TAW still decided to bring him to war with them. This player in question is now banned due to extensive reports and proof submitted to GREE. He was able to score just enough to keep TAW in first place.

GREE has banned the player in question but they will not deduct his IP as they did in the past with the DL in HCG, and like they did in KA.
( http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?93251-Hackers-take-over-war&p=1317091&viewfull=1#post1317091 )

The end result GREE says taw ended up first. Even though deduction of the 6 million IP the player in question scored clearly would have put TAW in second place.

If GREE doesn't remove the ip from the team's score, this, yet again, exposes their favouritism for taw, and ultimately exposes the uneven playing field.

We are awaiting gree's response, however, this time GREE will have to do the right thing, too much money has been involved. We will attempt to use every endeavour at our disposal to fight for sas and it's players, and what we believe the morally right decision.

Due to forum rules detailed info cannot be relayed here, however we have amassed extensive info which will be made available.

surfinguy369
06-10-2014, 10:02 PM
Regardless of the outcome you will still continue to support gree by buying gold. Pointless thread as usual!

Muffhole
06-10-2014, 10:04 PM
I wonder if gree will do the decent thing and award the first prize to the deserving winners?

Sleazy_P_Martini
06-10-2014, 10:12 PM
Due to forum rules detailed info cannot be relayed here, however we have amassed extensive info which will be made available.Why not? You're breaking 20 other forum rules by discussing this here. I'd like to see the evidence. out the hacker publicly.

SilentAssassin
06-10-2014, 10:20 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?93315-Should-Hacked-IP-Be-Deducted-From-A-Teams-Total

Please check this out and vote .

Should Hacked IP Be Deducted From A Teams Total?

mnju_03
06-10-2014, 10:33 PM
uh....we dont talk about hackers here, theres no such thing.

AssassinMissy
06-10-2014, 10:48 PM
If you strip away the SAS VS TAW or Everyone VS SAS aspect of it, any intelligent, unbiased person can see the valid point made here. This effects everyone, not just SAS.

This thread is not about whether or not it happened. It happened. It has been proven and Gree has acknowledged it. This thread is about making the wrong right and the resistance that is being given this time when this very same wrong, Gree has made right in the past.

Most of us spend money on this game. Most of us will continue to do so, but it is not too much to ask that the game be played fairly and without favoritism towards one syndicate or another. No matter the syndicate.

I hope the right thing is done here and I hope that people can look at this situation through unbiased eyes.

EZpikins
06-10-2014, 11:21 PM
Gree has BANNED the player in question due to him hacking. This player has been banned from playing Crime City, that is a FACT and there is no need to discuss that FACT or evidence any further. This is not a thread to prove anyones guilt, this has already been established, hence the ban.

The question being asked now is why is Gree refusing to do the right thing and remove the banned players ip from TAW's total score. The ip was maintained by cheating, this is a FACT, Gree is allowing TAW to benefit from the same cheater they have banned. Cheat and you will be banned, but whatever you have gained from cheating, can and will be allowed to benefit your team. How in the world can Gree be ok with that? At the end of the day Gree is allowing TAW to use hacked ip towards their total ip. This is WRONG! Gree has stripped teams of ip in the past when players cheated to receive that ip. Why will they not do that now? This is WRONG.

Sleazy_P_Martini
06-10-2014, 11:43 PM
Gree has BANNED the player in question due to him hacking. This player has been banned from playing Crime City, that is a FACT and there is no need to discuss that FACT or evidence any further. This is not a thread to prove anyones guilt, this has already been established, hence the ban.
sorry sir, your join date is suspect. you cannot speak with any authority here until you have ten or more posts.

Champion24
06-10-2014, 11:43 PM
Organise a gold strike for the next battle.. that.ll get sas their 1st place.

2000y2k
06-10-2014, 11:55 PM
Why would Gree do your so called right thing? You should do the right thing and stop giving them money and move on.

QuitCryingPlease
06-11-2014, 12:09 AM
Dear SAS, with all due respect will you guys please quit *****ing and crying after every war because you did not win. Can you guys please get a real life and not put so much time and energy into a game on your phone. The battle ended over a week ago get over it. Life goes on outside of the game.

SilentAssassin
06-11-2014, 12:13 AM
What happened is as blatent as it gets and the same thing happened in KA while GREE fixed it there but not here
Please don't try and derail the thread
Thanks.

Sleazy_P_Martini
06-11-2014, 12:17 AM
What happened is as blatent as it gets and the same thing happened in KA while GREE fixed it there but not here
Thanks.I have no beef with sas. I question why SAS would continue fighting for 1st if you've seen favoritism in the past with that streak fiasco. why bother if you know the deck is stacked against you?

sharon08083
06-11-2014, 12:19 AM
I don't post here often but I feel compelled by the fact that an injustice has been done not just to sas but to every player in crime city. It is a known fact this player hacked ip and has been caught and banned as acknowleged by gree.
Gree raises the argument that hypothetically without this player TAW could of still won the war. This player scored over 5 Mil most of this ip was scored in an impossible amount of time in the last minutes of the war. This player scored more ip than the top player in this game and we all know who that is. So please stop insulting our intelligence with this ridiculous hypothetical argument. The fact is sas won this one they did it fair and square and deserve what is rightfully theirs. As fellow players you all know what it is like when your syndicate wins one that you really worked for and you manage against all odds to pull it off....I know you all do its why we all play the game. Gree can never return that moment back to sas but they can do what is right... what is fair and what is just. If they cannot manage that then they should return all gold purchases back to not only sas but to every team that faced taw and the uneven playing field.

QuitCryingPlease
06-11-2014, 12:22 AM
Thanks.

I'm in no way trying to derail the thread. I in fact agree with you. All I'm saying is it's just a game. How many related posts and threads are you guys going to post. It's not that serious, please move on.

sharon08083
06-11-2014, 12:33 AM
why dont you move on to another thread

QuitCryingPlease
06-11-2014, 12:38 AM
If they cannot manage that then they should return all gold purchases back to not only sas but to every team that faced taw and the uneven playing field.[/QUOTE]

If that's the case, then why weren't you making this same claim about everyone who faced SAS when he was a member of their team? And why didn't they report him and have him banned then?

sister morphine
06-11-2014, 01:05 AM
If that's the case, then why weren't you making this same claim about everyone who faced SAS when he was a member of their team? And why didn't they report him and have him banned then?
If you'd bothered to read the other (poll) thread you'll have seen this player was booted from SAS when they suspected him of hacking

He was BOOTED from SAS.
TAW was warned and GREE was contacted
Please keep the discussion to general terms

Should hacked IP be removed ?

QuitCryingPlease
06-11-2014, 01:37 AM
If you'd bothered to read the other (poll) thread you'll have seen this player was booted from SAS when they suspected him of hacking

I didn't say a thing about them not booting him from their syndicate. I asked why they didn't report him to gree as being a hack and a cheater then. I also asked since they want gold refunded why not refund the gold to teams that battled SAS when he was a member of their syndicate.

Touch Down
06-11-2014, 02:13 AM
Gree should do the right thing and remove the ip, remove first place and the rewards from TAW if "player x" did in fact cheat.
This is the whole problem with Gree they don't give a crap about their clients and doing the right thing. Gree have very little respect and honour and extremely poor ethics.

Oh and even more greedy the current SLTQ and the amount of gold to finish is total BS.
SAS should go on a gold ban but that's only hurting their stats.

Touch Down
06-11-2014, 02:20 AM
I didn't say a thing about them not booting him from their syndicate. I asked why they didn't report him to gree as being a hack and a cheater then. I also asked since they want gold refunded why not refund the gold to teams that battled SAS when he was a member of their syndicate.

The tiger one did have a post somewhere stating they reported "player x" to Gree when they removed him from SAS.

sister morphine
06-11-2014, 02:31 AM
Once more you don't read the quote from SilentAssassin

SAS informed TAW of their suspicions about this player (but they went ahead and took him in - enough said on that. It's not the time or place) and more important he says Gree was contacted.

On the other thing it all depends whether this player was using the IP hack at any time previous to when he ran up a massive score during this last war. Also on whether that made any material difference to the final placing of any team he faced. In the case of SAS vs TAW the points he "won" seemed to have done so. For other teams it would need to be did SAS outdistance another team for 2nd/3rd spot because of this guy. No other placings matter as they are dependant purely on the points scored by your own team, not on points scored against you.

Idiokus
06-11-2014, 04:01 AM
If the game does not tolerate hacking ...well then prove it! Banning the hacker was simply not enough...his ip points aquired should be removed as well from war score. Makes no sense to me to remove player from game but keep his points made via hacking! Please do what's right remove points that were gained via hacking! Make game fair and just for all ...

I love tacos
06-11-2014, 04:08 AM
It's about time Gree is being proactive about hacking. Now they need to stop the hackers from offering to complete the sltq's for $250 and ltq's for $75.

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 04:10 AM
*munches popcorn*

Sleazy_P_Martini
06-11-2014, 04:14 AM
It's about time Gree is being proactive about hacking. Now they need to stop the hackers from offering to complete the sltq's for $250 and ltq's for $75.

indeed. them bandits need to lower their prices!!!

fuzzy
06-11-2014, 05:07 AM
Fast question for the OP....

Was this player in SAS for the last war or any wars?

If so should they go back and remove this player's IP from all past wars?

Including battle's where this so hacker broke other team's streaks?

dip.stick
06-11-2014, 05:27 AM
During the last war, there was a hacker in TAW that scored over 5 mil ip. This hacker whom we shall not name as per forum rules, was able to do 300 k ip in 60 seconds. That is equivalent to 40 players going all out. SAS warned TAW about this player as he was booted from SAS. TAW still decided to bring him to war with them. This player in question is now banned due to extensive reports and proof submitted to GREE. He was able to score just enough to keep TAW in first place.

GREE has banned the player in question but they will not deduct his IP as they did in the past with the DL in HCG, and like they did in KA.
( http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?93251-Hackers-take-over-war&p=1317091&viewfull=1#post1317091 )

The end result GREE says taw ended up first. Even though deduction of the 6 million IP the player in question scored clearly would have put TAW in second place.

If GREE doesn't remove the ip from the team's score, this, yet again, exposes their favouritism for taw, and ultimately exposes the uneven playing field.

We are awaiting gree's response, however, this time GREE will have to do the right thing, too much money has been involved. We will attempt to use every endeavour at our disposal to fight for sas and it's players, and what we believe the morally right decision.

Due to forum rules detailed info cannot be relayed here, however we have amassed extensive info which will be made available.

Hahahahaha yet you will continue to play and blow real life cash on this game, you are really smart aren't you? You complain like little children, but clearly you do not do the smart thing.

Stop whining or do the right thing, whatever it is stop acting like a child

dip.stick
06-11-2014, 05:27 AM
*munches popcorn*

Popcorn is fattening

dip.stick
06-11-2014, 05:28 AM
Why would Gree do your so called right thing? You should do the right thing and stop giving them money and move on.

Well said!

JWalt84
06-11-2014, 05:28 AM
I think we can all agree that the most frustrating part of these threads are the people get massively off topic here with all of the trolling. Please return to your mom's basement's and let the big boys chat for a bit.

The player in question hacked, scored 5mil+ IP and thus changed the outcome and end result of battle. Gree's response to this in KA was to ban all hackers, remove them from the leaderboard and remove their IP from team scores. Following this trend, this would need to happen to TAW thus giving them 2nd place.

This, however, did not happen. The response from Gree stated that it would be a "hypothetical" win as it may be possible for TAW to score more if they needed to, due to this player not being there. Apparently "hypothetical" wins are only applicable to TAW, considering the fact that they were given "hypothetical" wins to allow them to get streaks when they missed them 3 battles ago.

Other teams need to take this as serious as SAS is, as you shouldn't wait until it happens to you to care. Numerous people spend a good chunk of change on this game and the way that this is being handled has a direct affect on all of you. Take the time to grasp the situation and facts and to see the treatment towards a specific team. This is not SAS "whining" or "crying." It is a factual event that took place and needs to be handled correctly to fulfill the integrity of the game.

Here's to hoping Gree handles this correctly and that people see the importance of it all.

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 05:37 AM
No ones off topic. We just have different opinions on how important and/or hilarious the topic is.

dip.stick
06-11-2014, 05:38 AM
Other teams need to take this as serious as SAS is, as you shouldn't wait until it happens to you to care. Numerous people spend a good chunk of change on this game and the way that this is being handled has a direct affect on all of you. Take the time to grasp the situation and facts and to see the treatment towards a specific team. This is not SAS "whining" or "crying." It is a factual event that took place and needs to be handled correctly to fulfill the integrity of the game.

This is a game, played on a mobile device, your cannot take this seriously. Stop bawling like babies and move on - stop whining or do the right thing.

TAW have Gree support and SAS are whiners, everyone else are just wannabes. There is a lot of talk of IPH and stats, just face it though, unless you have been in the top 1 since the beginning and have all the bonuses, mods etc you have no hope, that's the fact.

Face it and stop whining.

b-w
06-11-2014, 05:57 AM
SAS got robbed.

When this hacker was in SAS and they suspected him of cheating, he was removed from SAS and gree was notified. What else can they really do?

SAS doesn't cheat. FACT

fuzzy
06-11-2014, 06:15 AM
SAS got robbed.

When this hacker was in SAS and they suspected him of cheating, he was removed from SAS and gree was notified. What else can they really do?

SAS doesn't cheat. FACT

Still no one has answered my question....

Did this hacker fight any war's with SAS ?

b-w
06-11-2014, 06:22 AM
As far as i know, yes. He was with them for a battle or two and when suspicion of cheating arose, he was immediately kicked from SAS and they notified gree. Any player who cheats in SAS will be kicked. Everyone knows that.

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 06:31 AM
Yeah... SAS has a reputation to rebuild!

StrettyKid
06-11-2014, 06:40 AM
If this player battled with SAS the war before last, he probably helped them break my syndicate's streak.

SilentAssassin
06-11-2014, 06:58 AM
Fast question for the OP....

Was this player in SAS for the last war or any wars?

If so should they go back and remove this player's IP from all past wars?

Including battle's where this so hacker broke other team's streaks?

Glad to answer

1. Yes he was. The moment proof presented itself he was booted immediately. Then he tried to get BACK into SAS and was denied.
He interviewed with TAW and despite TAW being warned they still added him.

2. Yes this can be done and we are fine with it

3. He scored 900 k ip for SAS. Not 5+ mil. Could he have broken a streak? I suppose so but his 900 k ip insinuates he didn't hack the ip while with us.

Also a good note for #3 is that SAS wins battles significantly

b-w
06-11-2014, 07:03 AM
Didn't SAS beat SC by over 5.5 million points this last battle?
Like 5.9 mil to 293k..?
What happened there?

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 07:04 AM
Remember that time that sas hacked some guys account and got busted discussing how best to use it to screw over his team? That was hilarious!

Also: grimmy.

Flapjacks
06-11-2014, 07:10 AM
No ones off topic. We just have different opinions on how important and/or hilarious the topic is.

The topic is hilarious because SAS continues to spend! There is no doubt in my mind that TAW cheated & that SAS should be compensated; however, SAS continues to accept the abuse & I'm willing to bet they're spending on the current event. Therefore, their argument is rendered void in my opinion.

They already know there is only one way to get Grees attention & it's not continuing to stuff their coffers.

Hey, SAS, say this over & over again: Fool us once, shame on you.., fool us 15 times, shame on us.

SilentAssassin
06-11-2014, 07:12 AM
If this player battled with SAS the war before last, he probably helped them break my syndicate's streak.

In regards to that, you should
Be focusing on the fact that last war SC got beaten by TAW first battle when you should have won. Had you have won that one, SAS would have faced TAW on 8/9 (we originally faced on 0/11) and would have won.

The reality of all this becomes TAW shouldn't even have streaks last war, let alone first place

namedud
06-11-2014, 07:15 AM
Whole thread TL;DR.

Bought gold, received gold. Everything else is meaningless. Don't like the outcome? You have no one but yourself to blame.

Gree sucks in so many different ways, but paying them to suck and then getting upset about it proves there are worse things out there than Gree.

SAS, why didn't you report the known hacker until they were picked up by TAW? Surely that would have prevented this entire situation, and the fact that you attempted to use this as a strategy is obvious. If you think Gree or anyone else is too stupid to realize that, and this thread is proof that you do, you obviously aren't as thought as you smart you were.

montecore
06-11-2014, 07:17 AM
I think the one thing that speaks huge volumes is the utter lack of commentary from any TAW members on the issue. In the past when probable favoritism was shown to TAW (being awarded streak prizes they didn't earn after losing to SAS twice, questionable late minute matchups in close wars, etc) they were quick to jump in and defend themselves.

The facts are indefensible:

1) SAS booted and reported a hacker based on significant suspicions.
2) SAS notified TAW leadership and Gree of the player.
3) TAW, apparently desperate, decided to add the hacker anyway.
4) TAW was notified during battle what he was up to and asked to do the right thing and report it to Gree.
5) TAW's response was to accuse SAS of doctoring the screenshots.
6) TAW's response once Gree affirmed everything SAS said to be accurate was to accuse SAS of planting the hacker on TAW to defame them. Apparently completely ignoring the warnings they received prior to war!
7) Every other time in CC, KA, MW, or any other Gree game where a hacker is found during battle, the player is banned and their IP is removed. WHY NOT THIS TIME?

montecore
06-11-2014, 07:19 AM
Be focusing on the fact that last war SC got beaten by TAW first battle when you should have won. Had you have won that one, SAS would have faced TAW on 8/9 (we originally faced on 0/11) and would have won.

The reality of all this becomes TAW shouldn't even have streaks last war, let alone first place

Godz told me yesterday in a Kakao room that SC planted a spy in SAS for the coming battle, so maybe they will be able to get streaks by dodging the once again undefeated Silent Assassins. Time will tell.

dip.stick
06-11-2014, 07:24 AM
I think the one thing that speaks huge volumes is the utter lack of commentary from any TAW members on the issue. In the past when probable favoritism was shown to TAW (being awarded streak prizes they didn't earn after losing to SAS twice, questionable late minute matchups in close wars, etc) they were quick to jump in and defend themselves.

The facts are indefensible:

1) SAS booted and reported a hacker based on significant suspicions.
2) SAS notified TAW leadership and Gree of the player.
3) TAW, apparently desperate, decided to add the hacker anyway.
4) TAW was notified during battle what he was up to and asked to do the right thing and report it to Gree.
5) TAW's response was to accuse SAS of doctoring the screenshots.
6) TAW's response once Gree affirmed everything SAS said to be accurate was to accuse SAS of planting the hacker on TAW to defame them. Apparently completely ignoring the warnings they received prior to war!
7) Every other time in CC, KA, MW, or any other Gree game where a hacker is found during battle, the player is banned and their IP is removed. WHY NOT THIS TIME?

Stop being a sore looser and move on. It's a game. You guys are making such a big deal of this, if it is, stop spending money on thus game, pure and simple. If you do continue to spend money after this, I suspect there is something you are not quite telling us.

Don'tPostPersonalInfo:D
06-11-2014, 07:26 AM
Whole thread TL;DR.

Bought gold, received gold. Everything else is meaningless. Don't like the outcome? You have no one but yourself to blame.

Gree sucks in so many different ways, but paying them to suck and then getting upset about it proves there are worse things out there than Gree.

SAS, why didn't you report the known hacker until they were picked up by TAW? Surely that would have prevented this entire situation, and the fact that you attempted to use this as a strategy is obvious. If you think Gree or anyone else is too stupid to realize that, and this thread is proof that you do, you obviously aren't as thought as you smart you were.

+1

TBH at the start I can understand SAS...but two weeks passed they are still whining which makes me bored

dip.stick
06-11-2014, 07:26 AM
Godz told me yesterday in a Kakao room that SC planted a spy in SAS for the coming battle, so maybe they will be able to get streaks by dodging the once again undefeated Silent Assassins. Time will tell.

Hahahaha that's funny, spy, hahaha, over inflated egos in play.

SilentAssassin
06-11-2014, 07:30 AM
+1

TBH at the start I can understand SAS...but two weeks passed they are still whining which makes me bored

We needed all the facts and responses from GREE. We wouldn't come to the public with a case that holds no proof.

Secondly we reported the hacker well before he applied to TAW

Please don't just assume. If it's not a fact don't try and make it out to be like one
You only discredit yourself

dip.stick
06-11-2014, 07:37 AM
We needed all the facts and responses from GREE. We wouldn't come to the public with a case that holds no proof.

This forum and game is not owned by the public or players of the game - realize that. Quit whining or find something else to do ... The only person being discredited is the one who goes on and on ...

StrettyKid
06-11-2014, 07:41 AM
Didn't SAS beat SC by over 5.5 million points this last battle?
Like 5.9 mil to 293k..?
What happened there?

What do you mean? They scored more points and won. Not every battle involves cheating.

Good point. I guess I focused on the war before, because we failed to complete streaks that time.

namedud
06-11-2014, 07:41 AM
Secondly we reported the hacker well before he applied to TAW

Says you... Without any supporting evidence. SAS hasn't earned a very trustworthy reputation on this forum (maybe private chats and in game are a different story), why should anyone believe you didn't instruct said hacker to apply to TAW, knowing full well that by the time an investigation had been completed they would have tarnished the final results of the earned IP in war?

It's a well known fact nothing reported to Gree happens overnight, actual date of a hacker report sent is of little relevance.

Point stands that if you bought gold, received gold, and didn't like the outcome of your gold use, you've no one to blame but yourself if you continue the self inflicted butt-hurt.

SilentAssassin
06-11-2014, 07:50 AM
Says you... Without any supporting evidence. SAS hasn't earned a very trustworthy reputation on this forum (maybe private chats and in game are a different story), why should anyone believe you didn't instruct said hacker to apply to TAW, knowing full well that by the time an investigation had been completed they would have tarnished the final results of the earned IP in war?

It's a well known fact nothing reported to Gree happens overnight, actual date of a hacker report sent is of little relevance.

Point stands that if you bought gold, received gold, and didn't like the outcome of your gold use, you've no one to blame but yourself if you continue the self inflicted butt-hurt.

You don't have to believe us. We can provide so much proof your head will spin. Ask anyone that has seen it. The proof is undeniable and we have proof of us telling TAW.

Everything presented in the first post is extracted from concrete proof. Due to forum rules we cannot show the proof here.
We will respect these rules so we are allowed to inform the public without getting the hammer.

For any MOD's reading this, we'd love a reply to let us know you are still here and kicking :)

b-w
06-11-2014, 07:50 AM
So you think SAS sends a hacker to TAW for the sole reason of providing an excuse for losing? And they informed TAW before sending him that he was a hacker and they shouldn't accept him? That's an incredible manipulation scenario that can only be attempted by monte..but i would say that is pretty far fetched...No?

I have seen the proof. All of it. It's overwhelming and that's why i'm adamant about it.

No disrespect meant streetykid. SC is a top notch syn.

jfgarzon
06-11-2014, 07:59 AM
what I would have sas do is to request a refund from either ios or google because of the unfair results that will get their attention

offline04
06-11-2014, 08:27 AM
This forum and game is not owned by the public or players of the game - realize that. Quit whining or find something else to do ... The only person being discredited is the one who goes on and on ...

Right, but w/o the players would there be a game?

About the whining - if you don't like the convo, don't join.

SAS has concrete proof of the hacking as well as the acknowledgment by the running company. So this part is done, now its about a fair treatment which should be very easy to figure out. This is Gree's chance to make many things (past, present, and future) right, for veteran players as well as starters.

montecore
06-11-2014, 08:31 AM

did you not read the part where TAW was informed of the hacker before and during battle?

namedud
06-11-2014, 08:40 AM
This is Gree's chance to make many things (past, present, and future) right, for veteran players as well as starters.

People posting in this thread should not be unfamiliar with the way Gree decides to handle serious issues. In many instances, issues affecting very few players are fixed so they cannot happen again and that's the extent of it. Given that this issue affects an extremely small minority, say about 60 players and definitely not more than 119 players, the fact that it has been addressed and cannot happen again is all that should be expected.

Perhaps a more productive course of action would have been to keep this discussion private between Gree and whomever believes they were affected. By coming on the forum to cry (again) you have made your own bed. If Gree "gives in" to the demands being made here, a precedent will be set and everyone will start coming to the forum to complain about how hard done they are by Gree and how Gree needs to do the right thing.

SilentAssassin
06-11-2014, 08:47 AM
I've never seen someone so oblivious in my life

GREE has done this in the past. They have removed hacked IP. We are merely asking they remain consistant and do it again.

OmgMileyCyrus
06-11-2014, 08:53 AM

@dip.stick.....you add nothing of consequence to this forum. All you do is complain because half the people on the forum make so much more money than you, they can drop thousands on a game and not be affected financially in the least. You, on the other hand, not only spend zero on this game, but waste your pathetic life telling others who are doing far better than yourself, to "get a life". Grow up.

JWALT makes many good points in his post and I'm actually ashamed to say that I agree with monte wholeheartedly.....I love you monte ;)

Gree you're pathetic.

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 09:09 AM
Didn't they freeze the event, remove the player, and then continue the event without him? Yes, they removed the IP, but the event was still going and people had a chance to adjust to the change. You're asking for a complete reversal of placings after the event is over. Has THAT ever happened?

offline04
06-11-2014, 09:11 AM
People posting in this thread should not be unfamiliar with the way Gree decides to handle serious issues. In many instances, issues affecting very few players are fixed so they cannot happen again and that's the extent of it. Given that this issue affects an extremely small minority, say about 60 players and definitely not more than 119 players, the fact that it has been addressed and cannot happen again is all that should be expected.

Perhaps a more productive course of action would have been to keep this discussion private between Gree and whomever believes they were affected. By coming on the forum to cry (again) you have made your own bed. If Gree "gives in" to the demands being made here, a precedent will be set and everyone will start coming to the forum to complain about how hard done they are by Gree and how Gree needs to do the right thing.

If you would have taken the time to follow and read the provided links you might have found out that the precedent exists already, has been handled properly - SAS asks only for the same. Its not just a complain in general, the fact of cheating is proven and agreed to by Gree!

3K + views is what you call a minority???

dip.stick
06-11-2014, 09:11 AM
@dip.stick.....you add nothing of consequence to this forum. All you do is complain because half the people on the forum make so much more money than you, they can drop thousands on a game and not be affected financially in the least. You, on the other hand, not only spend zero on this game, but waste your pathetic life telling others who are doing far better than yourself, to "get a life". Grow up.

I am sure you are of "consequence"? Your accusations seem more of an inner reflection, is that how you really feel about yourself?

And it doesn't take much to be successful at the game - buy gold and tap, guess you are not in the top 1 syn eh? Is that where this is coming from? You envious?

Or maybe coz you have some pixelated gun or car or coat you think you see the man? Hahahahaha what a joke!

And yes the entertainment value in the forums discussing things of no consequence, and for which nothing will be done is immense, hilarious!

1Shot
06-11-2014, 09:24 AM
The difference from SAS and TAW is that SAS uses strategy to win, they do use a lot of gold, but also strategy. TAW just uses heaps of gold...
Cheers.

I love tacos
06-11-2014, 09:24 AM
I am sure you are of "consequence"? Your accusations seem more of an inner reflection, is that how you really feel about yourself?

And it doesn't take much to be successful at the game - buy gold and tap, guess you are not in the top 1 syn eh? Is that where this is coming from? You envious?

Or maybe coz you have some pixelated gun or car or shine you think you see the man?

Hahahahaha what a joke!You're posting a lot today. I'm guessing it's raining where you live, go back to cutting the lawns. Don't forget to weed whack and trim the hedges.

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 09:25 AM
The difference from SAS and TAW is that SAS uses strategy to win, they do use a lot of gold, but also strategy. TAW just uses heaps of gold...
Cheers.

I chuckled.

#smug

dip.stick
06-11-2014, 09:26 AM
You're posting a lot today. I'm guessing it's raining where you live, go back to cutting the lawns. Don't forget to weed whack and trim the hedges.

I am on a break from frying burgers

Fearlessheat
06-11-2014, 09:33 AM
[QUOTE=SilentAssassin;1318989]During the last war, there was a hacker in TAW that scored over 5 mil ip. This hacker whom we shall not name as per forum rules, was able to do 300 k ip in 60 seconds. That is equivalent to 40 players going all out. SAS warned TAW about this player as he was booted from SAS. TAW still decided to bring him to war with them. This player in question is now banned due to extensive reports and proof submitted to GREE. He was able to score just enough to keep TAW in first place.
[B]
Please stop crying your 2nd every war so what ? Nobody gives af ,but I would like to point out that I sent gree proof of WARDADDY and AssaissinAce . And they didn't do nothing . Wanna know why ? Because gree is a B!t(h if you buy gold they will kiss your @$$ non stop until you stop .

namedud
06-11-2014, 09:34 AM
If you would have taken the time to follow and read the provided links you might have found out that the precedent exists already, has been handled properly - SAS asks only for the same. Its not just a complain in general, the fact of cheating is proven and agreed to by Gree!

3K + views is what you call a minority???

How many views a topic receives is not necessarily related to how many were affected by an issue. Some people just like to see all the whining by people unhappy with the results after they spent money, a lot of money, on a Gree product.

Play any Gree game long enough and you know what to expect from Gree. Get stuck in a cycle of paying Gree and complaining about whatever happened that made you complain... Only you can prevent forest fires.

Gree addressed the issue. Perhaps not to anyone's satisfaction, but it was addressed, necessary actions were taken, and the issue was addressed nevertheless.

Time to pull up the big boy pants and get over it.

(And maybe reconsider the next time you think dropping the pants is a good idea to begin with.)

aron
06-11-2014, 09:35 AM
Sounds like it's... Refund time!!! Wohoo

dip.stick
06-11-2014, 09:36 AM
Please stop crying your 2nd every war so what ? Nobody gives af ,but I would like to point out that I sent gree proof of WARDADDY and AssaissinAce . And they didn't do nothing . Wanna know why ? Because gree is a B!t(h if you buy gold they will kiss your @$$ non stop until you stop .

Really Nice one

dip.stick
06-11-2014, 09:42 AM
Some people just like to see all the whining by people unhappy with the results after they spent money, a lot of money, on a Gree product.

Play any Gree game long enough and you know what to expect from Gree. Get stuck in a cycle of paying Gree and complaining about whatever happened that made you complain... Only you can prevent forest fires.

This is what I love of this game and the forums. People whining over all things wrong and then go back for more. I love it.

Hilarious.

Nick010
06-11-2014, 09:43 AM
Didn't they freeze the event, remove the player, and then continue the event without him? Yes, they removed the IP, but the event was still going and people had a chance to adjust to the change. You're asking for a complete reversal of placings after the event is over. Has THAT ever happened?

Thats actually a very solid point.

Fearlessheat
06-11-2014, 09:43 AM
[QUOTE=SilentAssassin;1318989]During the last war, there was a hacker in TAW that scored over 5 mil ip. This hacker whom we shall not name as per forum rules, was able to do 300 k ip in 60 seconds. That is equivalent to 40 players going all out. SAS warned TAW about this player as he was booted from SAS. TAW still decided to bring him to war with them. This player in question is now banned due to extensive reports and proof submitted to GREE. He was able to score just enough to keep TAW in first place.
[B]
Please stop crying your 2nd every war so what ? Nobody gives af ,but I would like to point out that I sent gree proof of WARDADDY and AssaissinAce . And they didn't do nothing . Wanna know why ? Because girl is a B!t(h if you buy gold they will kiss your @$$ non stop until you stop .

alex88
06-11-2014, 09:48 AM
Is this the only way you guys can try get first place let's say If he wasn't in taow they still would of put up the ip to beat you guys fact this guy originally came from sas so why not take all the ip and items that you guys earned from different events while he was a member at sas

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 09:56 AM
Is this the only way you guys can try get first place...

Obviously.

SilentAssassin
06-11-2014, 09:57 AM
Is this the only way you guys can try get first place let's say If he wasn't in taow they still would of put up the ip to beat you guys fact this guy originally came from sas so why not take all the ip and items that you guys earned from different events while he was a member at sas

There is nobody they could bring in to score what he did and beat SAS. That's also a proven FACT. Check out the IP individual leaderboard. Also TAW kept him in syn even though SAS warned them. They knew what consequences they would be facing. Your arguentment is void.

Also to your second point- that's already been answered in this thread.

SilentAssassin
06-11-2014, 09:59 AM
Dippy, in the KA thread GREE clearly states the GREE policy

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?93251-Hackers-take-over-war&p=1317091&viewfull=1#post1317091

"Players that abuse our systems have been removed from the game along with their contributions to teams. Any further abuse of the games system will result in immediate action against any player that breaks our Terms of Service. "

Luv4UR Mom
06-11-2014, 10:03 AM
How many views a topic receives is not necessarily related to how many were affected by an issue.

^^What that guy said! I couldn't care less how (or even if) Gree addresses this issue. I'm here purely for the entertainment value of this thread. Truth be told- Whether or not Gree favors TAW, really has very little impact to anyone outside of Top 2 or 3.

b-w
06-11-2014, 10:10 AM
"Players that abuse our systems have been removed from the game along with their contributions to teams. Any further abuse of the games system will result in immediate action against any player that breaks our Terms of Service. "
*unless said player is on TAW and then this rule is not applicable*

cajunman
06-11-2014, 10:10 AM
^^What that guy said! I couldn't care less how (or even if) Gree addresses this issue. I'm here purely for the entertainment value of this thread. Truth be told- Whether or not Gree favors TAW, really has very little impact to anyone outside of Top 2 or 3.

Amen to that.

Gree banned the guy and didn't take the ip away from TAW, so then why keep spending gold?

You saw them get the streak prize rewards couple of wars ago and you spent more money on gold instead of spending less or none. SAS must be suckers for punishment to keep coming back for more.

Gree is the only one laughing - actually that's a lie I am laughing too

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 10:21 AM
Dippy, in the KA thread GREE clearly states the GREE policy

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?93251-Hackers-take-over-war&p=1317091&viewfull=1#post1317091

What you quote does not support what you claim is Gree's "policy." What they did was put the event on hold, removed the player from the system along with his contribution to the team, and CONTINUE THE EVENT. The only stated POLICY is that "immediate action" will be taken against any player who violates the TOS. It doesn't say what that policy will be in the future. You are mistakenly assuming that because the IP contributions were removed in that case (while the event was still ongoing) that the "policy" going forward will be to remove all illicit IP contributions even after the event is closed.

dip.stick
06-11-2014, 10:25 AM
Hahaha hilarious!

At the end of the day gree will do whatever they want, you losers will go on an on moaning and groaning and whining, and inconsequentially debating TOS that they can change anytime or interpret anyway they want.

SilentAssassin
06-11-2014, 10:26 AM
Nope
They removed ip for the HCG DL
They removed ip for KA

There is NO reason to not do the same. Don't argue a dead point please

Thank you

dip.stick
06-11-2014, 10:30 AM
Nope
They removed ip for KA

Thank you

You're NOT gonna get it.

Don't argue please, just go and buy 20 vaults for the next cycle to help keep this forum up.

Thank you.

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 10:31 AM
"Don't argue a dead point please"

You were captain of the debate team, weren't you?

eyeroll.jpg

dip.stick
06-11-2014, 10:36 AM
You were captain of the debate team, weren't you?

No he's part of a team that can never be #1 and is a sore loser.

namedud
06-11-2014, 10:45 AM
Nope

During the event, allowing everyone affected to score whatever was needed to adjust for the change.

They removed ip for KA

When? During the event? After it ended, thereby altering the final ranks across the board for everyone in the game?

Thank you

Does that mean you're going to stop arguing here? Gree dealt with the issue. Nowhere do they state that any issue has to be dealt with to your satisfaction. Many of us learned that lesson a long time ago.

Maybe it's true what they say about some people having more dollars than sense.

SAS BOT
06-11-2014, 10:47 AM
I'd like to know how many henchmen said hacker had, i heard it was in the hundreds

mxz
06-11-2014, 10:54 AM
Known / confirmed SAS hackers:
SuperTP
Ian
Killshot
Grimmy
Kor
DD
And anyone who left for TAW, apparently.

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 10:57 AM
Kor didn't hack. Kor didn't need to hack. Kor just sent the entire set of nanny pics to gree and got a lifetime supply of gold.

Miss Soprano
06-11-2014, 11:00 AM
Oh my god!! Are you serious?? Who gives a f***!

EZpikins
06-11-2014, 11:13 AM
Miss Soprano your funny. After you have read a 10pg thread you decide to add who's gives a f*+k. Obviously you do, enough to take the time to read up and post. I said funny but maybe your more stupid than funny. Do you see how much time is spent by some of these clowns to stay up on everything SAS. They, along with yourself can't get enough, that is obvious or you wouldn't be in here would you? Feel free to mask your infatuation by throwing lame insults out there. In the mean time if I need to find any of you SAS admirers I know where to look. Haha

Luv4UR Mom
06-11-2014, 11:20 AM
Miss Soprano your funny. After you have read a 10pg thread you decide to add who's gives a f*+k. Obviously you do, enough to take the time to read up and post. I said funny but maybe your more stupid than funny. Do you see how much time is spent by some of these clowns to stay up on everything SAS. They, along with yourself can't get enough, that is obvious or you wouldn't be in here would you? Feel free to mask your infatuation by throwing lame insults out there. In the mean time if I need to find any of you SAS admirers I know where to look. Haha

.....Says the guy with 3 posts, all on threads related to SAS.

firstaid
06-11-2014, 11:27 AM
Gree help customers don't cheat them. You should band those syndicates who accept hacker. Doesn't matter if gree's employees in a same syndicate.

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 11:30 AM
Gree help customers don't cheat them. You should band those syndicates who accept hacker. Doesn't matter if gree's employees in a same syndicate.

This is an english-only forum, sir.

kimberleyj
06-11-2014, 11:37 AM
why give so much money to a company that doesn't know how to treat its paying customers , i can understand why people buy gold to keep this game going (when the is no glitches it is a fun game to play) but at the end of the day it is a game. i reckon i could buy my house with the amount of money SAS spent on this 1 war alone.

The_
06-11-2014, 11:46 AM
blah blah blah blah blah

The Avenger$
06-11-2014, 11:58 AM
SAS I have I a lot of respect for you, but TAW would've scored those 6 million points. You guys weren't even in the top 3 until late Saturday/mid day Sunday can't remember. Hence TAW stopped spending the thousands of gold because SC was at second at the moment and TAW led by more than 30m. Then SAS put up a remarkable comeback and TAW lost their lead. Let's just wait until next Friday, and we will see how SAS or TAW finishes. Problem solved

1Shot
06-11-2014, 12:25 PM
This will be a fun war weekend to watch...

SilentAssassin
06-11-2014, 12:44 PM
SAS I have I a lot of respect for you, but TAW would've scored those 6 million points. You guys weren't even in the top 3 until late Saturday/mid day Sunday can't remember. Hence TAW stopped spending the thousands of gold because SC was at second at the moment and TAW led by more than 30m. Then SAS put up a remarkable comeback and TAW lost their lead. Let's just wait until next Friday, and we will see how SAS or TAW finishes. Problem solved

With all due respect....

They couldn't have scored the 6 mil lol. They had low players in the final 2 hours of war. Most worked at that time. Secondly the next highest ip player on the individual leaderboard not on taw could not have made the difference either. So point is void

They weren't able to defend us properly without that hacker, that is the whole point of this thread lol. TAW could not get enough online to make up our enourmous rate of change. We scored two 24 mil battles back to back. Taw in the same time was barely responsive and scored 27 mil total or so.

The banned player IP, if deducted from the team total would then put TAW second.

Even the next best replacement (assuming he too joined TAW if the hacker was booted and he subbed his spot)would not have won it for TAW

Also... You think we didn't strategize that 24 mil back to back run we had ? We used SC as a shield. The plan we had was set in stone. Just because you didn't know about it doesn't mean we weren't strategizing our first place run.

EDIT: I said barely responsive lol... 27 mil is still a lot ����

evj
06-11-2014, 12:46 PM
blah blah blah blah blah

U have interesting friends, The_. Mostly Gree admins. With such friend list I would presume u had some more important things to say?

offline04
06-11-2014, 01:02 PM

Respectfully, my friend, I have to say you figured we weren't on the board, and SC was second.

As above stated, it was planned like that - overtake TAW in a surprising run in the last battles. I might add on - to all SAS1 - perfectly executed. Only a hacker could stop us.

Now, Gree, do what you know is right, deduct the hacked ip from the end result, recalculate, and award prizes accordingly.

SpongeBob
06-11-2014, 01:04 PM
U have interesting friends, The_. Mostly Gree admins. With such friend list I would presume u had some more important things to say?

Maybe it was autocorrect going bad, maybe it was meant to be "Tadaah, Tadaah, Tadaah, Tadaah......."

Vile Lynn
06-11-2014, 01:14 PM

lol, thanks!

Now, I know where to check to see if a Mod is around posting: The_'s profile! :D

and, sorry to hear about the hackers :( I thought KA was bad!

xavvax
06-11-2014, 01:26 PM
I wish TAW would just take a battle off and let SAS win so we wont have countless threads after ever battle about how gree loves TAW and hates everyone else. The vast majority of players dont care and never will care which of you spends more gold. If SAS really is getting screwed over as much as they say after every battle then why keep trying when gree is just going to make sure you lose. What's that old saying fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. I think we are up to at least 6. Gree isnt changing anytime soon either accept it and continue to play like you are and stop complaining or dont accept it and do something different. If gree doesnt have any reason to change then they arent going to if you keep throwing large amounts of cash at them they arent going to change anything. If you want a real response then do something greater than posting on here.

iteachem
06-11-2014, 01:40 PM
lol, thanks!

Now, I know where to check to see if a Mod is around posting: The_'s profile! :D

and, sorry to hear about the hackers :( I thought KA was bad!

Lynn saw you posted a retirement over there due to hackers. You done here also? hope not.. one of the few left from when I started

b-w
06-11-2014, 01:49 PM
I just wish they wouldn't cheat. Why haven't they responded? Most of them play with a great deal of integrity and this just tarnishes their legacy.

krimesity
06-11-2014, 01:53 PM

The_ knows everything. It took me 3 tries to find a good syndicate and he PMd me saying "You are obviously a syndicate hoppers looking for rewards." I've been with my Syn for 6+ months now. Just sayin.

namedud
06-11-2014, 01:54 PM
With all due respect....

They couldn't have scored the 6 mil lol. They had low players in the final 2 hours of war. Most worked at that time. Secondly the next highest ip player on the individual leaderboard not on taw could not have made the difference either. So point is void

They weren't able to defend us properly without that hacker, that is the whole point of this thread lol. TAW could not get enough online to make up our enourmous rate of change. We scored two 24 mil battles back to back. Taw in the same time was barely responsive and scored 27 mil total or so.

The banned player IP, if deducted from the team total would then put TAW second.

Even the next best replacement (assuming he too joined TAW if the hacker was booted and he subbed his spot)would not have won it for TAW

Also... You think we didn't strategize that 24 mil back to back run we had ? We used SC as a shield. The plan we had was set in stone. Just because you didn't know about it doesn't mean we weren't strategizing our first place run.

The only way for you to be sure of any of those statements would be for you to have the ability to see and control TAW's accounts. Otherwise they're all guesses and assumptions.

Ever since the FC days that team's goal has been to win wars, and they've never given reason to believe they won't accomplish that goal.

The event is over. When is the last time Gree changed final results after the fact? Regardless of reasons, not happening. If it does everyone is going to expect they can just come here and get results overturned if they express enough butt-hurt. This place is bad enough with SAS pulling that stunt every three weeks.

evj
06-11-2014, 02:10 PM
The only way for you to be sure of any of those statements would be for you to have the ability to see and control TAW's accounts. Otherwise they're all guesses and assumptions.

Ever since the FC days that team's goal has been to win wars, and they've never given reason to believe they won't accomplish that goal.

The event is over. When is the last time Gree changed final results after the fact? Regardless of reasons, not happening. If it does everyone is going to expect they can just come here and get results overturned if they express enough butt-hurt. This place is bad enough with SAS pulling that stunt every three weeks.

The fact is Gree banned this player after war due to all our "guesses" and "assumptions".
This tread was made to ask Gree to make it a fair result because the hacker was banned and his appearance at taws last battle in war, changed the list, not only for teams, but also indie list.

Our hope is that Gree will make a fair result and send an important signal to all teams. If you harboring a cheater or hacker, it will be consequences.

b-w
06-11-2014, 02:10 PM
*unless said player is on TAW and then this rule is not applicable*
still think this is the main point

SpongeBob
06-11-2014, 02:11 PM
I just wish they wouldn't cheat. Why haven't they responded? Most of them play with a great deal of integrity and this just tarnishes their legacy.

They have responded, The_ gave their respons.

namedud
06-11-2014, 02:16 PM
The fact is Gree banned this player after war due to all our "guesses" and "assumptions".
This tread was made to ask Gree to make it a fair result because the hacker was banned and his appearance at taws last battle in war, changed the list, not only for teams, but also indie list.

Our hope is that Gree will make a fair result and send an important signal to all teams. If you harboring a cheater or hacker, it will be consequences.

Not debating the existence or presence of a hacker since that has already been established. What I was referring to as guesses and assumptions were the statements making solid claim that without said hacker, TAW would not have won. You do not know this. Only TAW knows if that statement has any truth to it.

The only things you can be sure of are that SAS finished second again, not to anyone's surprise but their own apparently, and that TAW would be foolish to state publicly whether or not SAS would have beaten them without a hacker. They have always outspent and out scored SAS, there is no reason to believe this will ever change until it actually does.

_Mas_
06-11-2014, 02:43 PM
No he's part of a team that can never be #1 and is a sore loser.

Annd ur part of a team with members who are all jealous little children......
Sas hVe pointed the facts out and you are jealous just cause you dont have the cash they do.

offline04
06-11-2014, 03:09 PM
Not debating the existence or presence of a hacker since that has already been established. What I was referring to as guesses and assumptions were the statements making solid claim that without said hacker, TAW would not have won. You do not know this. Only TAW knows if that statement has any truth to it.

The only things you can be sure of are that SAS finished second again, not to anyone's surprise but their own apparently, and that TAW would be foolish to state publicly whether or not SAS would have beaten them without a hacker. They have always outspent and out scored SAS, there is no reason to believe this will ever change until it actually does.

Since we not debating the fact of the hacker no more, let's move forward.

According to the winners list TAW 123.8, SAS 122.6. Deduct his removed ip from TAW score - 117.8, or so. Would that not change the winners list?

namedud
06-11-2014, 03:14 PM
Since we not debating the fact of the hacker no more, let's move forward.

According to the winners list TAW 123.8, SAS 122.6. Deduct his removed ip from TAW score - 117.8, or so. Would that not change the winners list?

Gree has never changed a winner's list after an event has ended, and if they ever do it for a first time there will be no end to the tickets sent because of "undesirable outcome" in the future.

If Gree had acted on this hacker account during war, TAW would have simply spent more and scored more before the event ended. Claiming to know for a fact that they wouldn't is something that could only be credibly stated by someone with access to and control of at least one account in TAW.

So no, nothing said here would or will change the winners list. Or the whiners list, for that matter.

SilentAssassin
06-11-2014, 03:14 PM

The event is over. When is the last time Gree changed final results after the fact? Regardless of reasons

TAW was awarded prizes( 56 W streak vest) after battles under a gree assumption that taw would go undefeated for 4 battles before - when SAS was clearly prowling. It is a fact that taw would not have anyone scoring more.

Here is the scenario:
TAW had a 26 mil lead with 2 hours left
SAS took off.
Without the hacker IP SAS wins
You can even substitute the next best scorer on the IP leaderboard that is NOT TAW, and SAS still wins

GREE clearly favours TAW.
GREE needs to respond to this thread at the very least

SilentAssassin
06-11-2014, 03:16 PM
Gree has never changed a winner's list after an event has ended, and if they ever do it for a first time there will be no end to the tickets sent because of "undesirable outcome" in the future.

Actually they just did it for SV-Sunnyvale , a top 25 team

The Avenger$
06-11-2014, 03:28 PM
With all due respect....

How about we wait until next Friday? That's going to be an interesting battle.

Blondi
06-11-2014, 03:30 PM
First off, I have no interest in TaW or SAS. I'm fed up with all the crap Gree turns their heads at. Cheating is top of the list. If said player is finally banned, then said player loses all gains by any means of cheating. Gree, you make the rules, enforce them thoughly, or throw the ToS out the window. The message I get is it's frowned upon to cheat, so accumulate as much as you can in case you get banned. Stupid? Absolutely. Gree, don't half azz fix it, make it right 100%.

namedud
06-11-2014, 03:30 PM
Actually they just did it for SV-Sunnyvale , a top 25 team

I really have to request pics, links, or some other proof?

The only thing even close to an after the fact change to a winners list was the balls up when top 10 turned into top 12, and so on. This wasn't a change in rank, this was a screw up in awarding extra prizes thinking it was a good idea at the time. Iirc, Gree said they would never do that again.

If you're upset in thinking TAW gets preferential treatment, realize that the rest of the player community would consider it unfair for Gree to acquiesce to your request. Nobody else gets results overturned and ranks changed after an event has expired, and Gree is doing the right thing in NOT showing SAS any kind of preferential treatment.

SilentAssassin
06-11-2014, 03:31 PM
How about we wait until next Friday? That's going to be an interesting battle.

The money spent last war is still significant
We want what we rightfully ours with no hacker advantage

The Avenger$
06-11-2014, 03:36 PM
The money spent last war is still significant
We want what we rightfully ours with no hacker advantage

The money the top 10 teams spend is significant too. Should the ones outside of top 10 have their gold refunded too?

The Avenger$
06-11-2014, 03:37 PM
If you're upset in thinking TAW gets preferential treatment, realize that the rest of the player community would consider it unfair for Gree to acquiesce to your request. Nobody else gets results overturned and ranks changed after an event has expired, and Gree is doing the right thing in NOT showing SAS any kind of preferential treatment.[/QUOTE]

Amen to that.

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 03:42 PM
Lol... Silent assassin is sending me a pm politely asking me to stop posting in his thread.

You delete it and I won't post in it. You want to try a PR campaign to get yourselves awarded first place, and I'll be here arguing against it.

Also, the popcorn's great here.

offline04
06-11-2014, 03:48 PM

If Gree had acted on this hacker account during war, TAW would have simply spent more and scored more before the event ended. Claiming to know for a fact that they wouldn't is something that could only be credibly stated by someone with access to and control of at least one account in TAW.

So no, nothing said here would or will change the winners list. Or the whiners list, for that matter.

Since the ban took place after the event there is no need to assume or guess, from your side I might add, what would have happened if it was during the event. Fact!

You call the ban of an hacker from the game but not his proven, hacked contribution an "Undesirable outcome"?

I really have to request pics, links, or some other proof?

The only thing even close to an after the fact change to a winners list was the balls up when top 10 turned into top 12, and so on. This wasn't a change in rank, this was a screw up in awarding extra prizes thinking it was a good idea at the time. Iirc, Gree said they would never do that again.

If you're upset in thinking TAW gets preferential treatment, realize that the rest of the player community would consider it unfair for Gree to acquiesce to your request. Nobody else gets results overturned and ranks changed after an event has expired, and Gree is doing the right thing in NOT showing SAS any kind of preferential treatment.

We are NOT asking for any kind of preferential treatment, just a fair treatment as anybody would do in the same position.
You also saying that it is fair to have hacked contributions count toward event? I hope not...

Keapa
06-11-2014, 04:00 PM
If the player in question was a hacker, sas ignores the fact they were previous in sas, and were demanding that the player in question return to sas.
Or did sas just do what they did to baddad. Back then Vlad said " let's make him look like he is a hacker". It seems this time they may have succeeded.

namedud
06-11-2014, 04:01 PM
Since the ban took place after the event there is no need to assume or guess,

Correct. TAW held top position on the leaderboard when the event expired.

from your side I might add, what would have happened if it was during the event. Fact!

This issue doesn't affect me now and it wouldn't have during the event. In fact, the only people affected by this are people with accounts in SAS.

You call the ban of an hacker from the game but not his proven, hacked contribution an "Undesirable outcome"?

I never specified what was considered an undesirable outcome, although safe to say it's any outcome other than the one you want.

You didn't get what you want, and now you want Gree to fix it. A lot of people have been in that situation, maybe I should remind you what everyone else sees when that happens:

"We apologize for any confusion, but we cannot award prizes after an event has expired. Thank you for your understanding. This matter has been resolved."

Molly's Consigliere
06-11-2014, 04:06 PM
So it looks like absolutely nothing ingame has changed in the last month involving the conflict between SAS and TAW/FC, right?

Please discuss.

Keapa
06-11-2014, 04:11 PM
The "activity" or the hack according to sas occurred only once in a 3 minute interval 22 hours from the finish.
Yet they chose not to complain at the time, preferring only make an issue out of it sometime after the event was finished and prizes awarded. Once they knew that player didn't want to return to sas.

offline04
06-11-2014, 04:16 PM
Correct. TAW held top position on the leaderboard when the event expired.

...with hacked contribution...

This issue doesn't affect me now and it wouldn't have during the event. In fact, the only people affected by this are people with accounts in SAS.

..right..

I never specified what was considered an undesirable outcome, although safe to say it's any outcome other than the one you want.

..well, since we talk about a specific event/incident, I would say you did.

You didn't get what you want, and now you want Gree to fix it. A lot of people have been in that situation, maybe I should remind you what everyone else sees when that happens:

"We apologize for any confusion, but we cannot award prizes after an event has expired. Thank you for your understanding. This matter has been resolved."

You see, we aren't willing to accept it this time.

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 04:17 PM
22 hours from the finish??? Lol! I've been under the assumption this happened during that last rush toward the end.

namedud
06-11-2014, 04:18 PM
...with hacked contribution...

..right..

..well, since we talk about a specific event/incident, I would say you did.

You see, we aren't willing to accept it this time.

And if Gree makes a special exemption for you, they'll be expected to treat everyone else the same. Or are you seeking some kind of preferential treatment/different rules for different syndicates?

EZpikins
06-11-2014, 04:19 PM
Keapa, State facts, don't try and muddy the waters because TAW cheated. Are you denying the fact that SAS warned TAW about this hacker? Your BS is profound but it's still BS. Let's stay on topic, and keep to the facts.

offline04
06-11-2014, 04:30 PM
And if Gree makes a special exemption for you, they'll be expected to treat everyone else the same. Or are you seeking some kind of preferential treatment/different rules for different syndicates?

Good try, but NO we don't ask for special treatment or different rules, and as I stated before we just do what everybody would do in this situation.

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Keapa, State facts, don't try and muddy the waters because TAW cheated. Are you denying the fact that SAS warned TAW about this hacker? Your BS is profound but it's still BS. Let's stay on topic, and keep to the facts.

#FACT SAS took second.
#FACT gree isn't doing anything about it

Everything else is just whining.

The Governor
06-11-2014, 04:58 PM
#FACT SAS took second.

This is true........wow its a lot of slow singing and flower bringing in here. Pardon me while I put on my black suit.

namedud
06-11-2014, 05:27 PM
#FACT SAS took second.

This may be the first of over 5100 posts from Dippy with which I am 100% in agreement.

Tadaaah
06-11-2014, 05:44 PM
Hello,

We have re-opened this matter for further investigation. We do want to make this right and are working to do so. We do value all of our players and take cheating very seriously. It is unlikely this will be resolved as a whole tonight, but the teams are working to find a way to right this wrong. Thank you all for your patience.

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Just so you know, sas does something like this every war. It's kind of an inside joke. Just do a search for posts by montecore a few days after every war weekend.

SilentAssassin
06-11-2014, 05:58 PM
Hello,

We have re-opened this matter for further investigation. We do want to make this right and are working to do so. We do value all of our players and take cheating very seriously. It is unlikely this will be resolved as a whole tonight, but the teams are working to find a way to right this wrong. Thank you all for your patience.

Thank you for your response.
SAS would like to also talk please if possible

Thanks again we appreciate you taking the time to look into this

namedud
06-11-2014, 06:00 PM
Hello,

The best option will always be to do nothing, and ensure whatever happened to cause an issue cannot happen again in the future. This has always worked well for Gree, much to the chagrin of many players, but making special cases will only cause further issues down the road.

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 06:03 PM
... And encourage more complaining.

SimplyminiMW
06-11-2014, 06:19 PM
... And encourage more complaining.

I didn't know turdstik was TaW now.
Decided to spend some and not leech anymore?

No, I know you aren't in TaW. I was just joking. So why does this subject matter to the all mighty troll?

SilentAssassin
06-11-2014, 06:25 PM
The best option will always be to do nothing, and ensure whatever happened to cause an issue cannot happen again in the future. This has always worked well for Gree, much to the chagrin of many players, but making special cases will only cause further issues down the road.

So when it does happen again, like it's happened in the past... What then ? Lol

Void

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 06:29 PM
Every sas drama thread matters to me

SimplyminiMW
06-11-2014, 06:34 PM
Every sas drama thread matters to me

No it doesn't. The only thing that matters to you is which way to part your hair to cover up the bald spot(s).
Making dumb comments in a thread that doesn't effect you just strengthens how badly you seek "troll attention".

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 06:35 PM
Why else would it matter?

SimplyminiMW
06-11-2014, 06:39 PM

Why else indeed.

Forums were better when you "retired". #fact

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 06:44 PM
I never retired. You guys just bored me.

Luv4UR Mom
06-11-2014, 06:47 PM
I would encourage Gree to do absolutely nothing..... The impact on anyone outside of top 3 is absolutely negligible, and responding to the crybaby antics of SAS only encourages them to post more of this "woe is me" bulls**t after each war. Battles have been going on for over a year- If SAS was really a #1 contender, then why haven't they won a single war yet? ...... Months on end, without a full-blown war win, to give an ounce of credibility to their claim, that they can LEGITIMATELY take #1. There's nothing wrong with second place. #firstloser

SimplyminiMW
06-11-2014, 06:51 PM
I never retired. You guys just bored me.

I'm glad to hear that we bored you.
One would think that a Lawyer of your statute would have more interesting aspects to his real life that wouldn't allow you so much time to troll a forum board on a mobile online game.

Maybe not that great of a lawyer after all.

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 06:54 PM
Actually YOU never bored me. I have no memory of you whatsoever. And yes, I have a lot going on, but don't worry about me.

SimplyminiMW
06-11-2014, 06:55 PM
Actually YOU never bored me. I have no memory of you whatsoever. And yes, I have a lot going on, but don't worry about me.

I'm not worried about someone that is dead in the water as yourself.

namedud
06-11-2014, 06:59 PM
So when it does happen again, like it's happened in the past... What then ? Lol

Void

Amazed that this option even needs to be stated... If it happens again, as apparently it already has, stop buying gold you blanking blank! Wow!

You have no one to blame but yourself and Gree should do nothing to relieve the self inflicted butthurt. You bought gold, received gold (got what you paid for), and didn't like the outcome so you again bring the pity party to the forum.

If Gree listens to the relentless cries of SAS, they will have to endure the relentless cries of everyone else who isn't happy with what they got after spending gold.

And you big spenders already get a big fat pile of bonus gold.

Talk about feelings of entitlement.

Dipstik
06-11-2014, 07:05 PM

Yes you are.

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/22864000/ngbbs4de9f6d3c6ffa.jpg

Luv4UR Mom
06-11-2014, 07:15 PM

Good job dude! You've already been sucked halfway down the troll trail! #DipstikWinning

SimplyminiMW
06-11-2014, 07:15 PM
Yes you are.

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/22864000/ngbbs4de9f6d3c6ffa.jpg

Not really.
http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q778/justsimply3/33f5fadb43232cf17108f678ed98fc17_zps156863d0.jpg

dip.stick
06-11-2014, 07:50 PM
I'm glad to hear that we bored you.
One would think that a Lawyer of your statute would have more interesting aspects to his real life that wouldn't allow you so much time to troll a forum board on a mobile online game.

Maybe not that great of a lawyer after all.

The guys a lawyer? Hahahaha, just goes to show .... Hahahaha what a joke hahaha

-Tmoney
06-11-2014, 07:54 PM
Hello,

Tadaaah,

Given the facts:
1. Said player was banned for actions that occurred during battle (ip hacking).
2. Said player had been reported BEFORE battle for hacking.
3. Said player's syndicate was warned BEFORE battle that he was a hacker.

It would seem that the bare minimum that should be done is the SAS be awarded 1st based on the removal of the hack3d ip.

If you were willing to actually send a message about hacking you would disqualify the syndicate harboring the hacker from the entire event and ban the leader. After all, plenty of evidence exists that the syndicate was warned prior to battle about said hacker.

Either way, I don't think GREE should punish SAS for trying to do the right thing. SAS could have kept him, gotten 5 mil ip and been way clear of TAW. It's a 10 million point ip swing against SAS and they still almost won. Before anyone cares to reply, I would point out the said player was BOOTED and did not leave under his own free will. I saw it happen.

namedud
06-11-2014, 08:11 PM
Changing the final rankings after the event expired is something a majority of the forum community has disagreed with in the past. The right thing here is for Gree to treat SAS the same way they treat everyone else; do nothing.

Gree has always banned proven hackers and will continue to do so. Their actions against hackers have always been the same, they just don't say anything about it to avoid advertising the fact that their games can be hacked.

Gree isn't punishing anyone. Key word, anyone. Why should 59 legit members of the winning team be penalized for the actions of one player?

-Tmoney
06-11-2014, 08:21 PM
Why should 59 legit members of the winning team be penalized for the actions of one player?

Why is it against the law to harbor a criminal? Same concept here. They knew they were doing wrong and 1. didn't care, 2. Knew that Gree wouldn't do anything about it.

It would be great if Gree would take this opportunity to step up and set a good example.

Flapjacks
06-11-2014, 08:24 PM
Changing the final rankings after the event expired is something a majority of the forum community has disagreed with in the past. The right thing here is for Gree to treat SAS the same way they treat everyone else; do nothing.

Gree has always banned proven hackers and will continue to do so. Their actions against hackers have always been the same, they just don't say anything about it to avoid advertising the fact that their games can be hacked.

Gree isn't punishing anyone. Key word, anyone. Why should 59 legit members of the winning team be penalized for the actions of one player?

Why should a team be penalized for the actions of one player?

Have you ever watched a team sport or any team oriented competition? When a player commits a penalty both the player & team are penalized. If one sprinter in the 4x4 tests dirty the entire team is penalized.

Shall I dumb it down more?

namedud
06-11-2014, 08:30 PM

Have you ever watched a team sport or any team oriented competition? When a player commits a penalty both the player & team are penalized. If one sprinter in the 4x4 tests dirty the entire team is penalized.

Please do until you figure out what is being discussed here. You may inadvertently help out Tmoney while you're at it.

Gree games are money spending competitions, not skills competitions. Comparing this game to anything involving actual skill is the same as comparing apples to ping pong balls. They're both spherical objects, but that's where the similarities end.

TMI
06-11-2014, 08:40 PM
Wow! excellent point! To argue skill vs throwing money is not relevant, they are both team competitions.

You are spot on! Great insight and analogy!

dip.stick
06-11-2014, 08:56 PM

Hahaha what a joke! Hahahaha your posts are funny as a morons Hahahaha and you have 5k of them Hahahaha

-Tmoney
06-11-2014, 09:21 PM

Thanks Flapjacks, there's a good quote from forest gump that reminds me of namedud.

"Stupid is as stupid does." Forest Gump 1994

dip.stick
06-11-2014, 09:40 PM
Gree games are money spending competitions, not skills competitions. Comparing this game to anything involving actual skill is the same as comparing apples to ping pong balls. They're both spherical objects, but that's where the similarities end.

Well said. But I'll add this, people spending money on this game go on, please, spend mire and more. I'd love to see what you gave to say when this game shura down!

Champion24
06-11-2014, 10:11 PM
I think you shura go to bed now and no mire drink
Loads more trolling to be done tomorrow

The Governor
06-11-2014, 10:17 PM
Given the facts:
1. Said player was banned for actions that occurred during battle (ip hacking)...........How do you know this player was banned for ip hack?
2. Said player had been reported BEFORE battle for hacking.......... How do you know TAW didn't inquire to Gree about the player themselves?
3. Said player's syndicate was warned BEFORE battle that he was a hacker......... Warned with what, words? Did you provide proof of your claim or did you expect that syndicate to take the word of a syndicate that has a history of accessing accounts (Baddad)?

It would seem that the bare minimum that should be done is the SAS be awarded 1st based on the removal of the hack3d ip........ You are kidding right? Let me get this right. You want the team who rightfully won first place to what be disqualified? It's ultimately Gree's responsibility to seek out and ban players for cheating. Players just play the game not deal with who is doing what.

If you were willing to actually send a message about hacking you would disqualify the syndicate harboring the hacker from the entire event and ban the leader. After all, plenty of evidence exists that the syndicate was warned prior to battle about said hacker.........Someone can say you are a bank robber should you be arrested just because someone claims it. You want TAW disqualified and the leader banned? If that is the case SAS should be disqualified 2 previous wars as this player was in their syndicate.

Either way, I don't think GREE should punish SAS for trying to do the right thing. SAS could have kept him, gotten 5 mil ip and been way clear of TAW. It's a 10 million point ip swing against SAS and they still almost won. Before anyone cares to reply, I would point out the said player was BOOTED and did not leave under his own free will. I saw it happen.[/QUOTE]............... What do you mean punish sas? They are 2nd. How are they being punished? Bottom line sas is either on forum bragging when things go as planned or complaining when it doesn't. You guys are pathetic.

namedud
06-11-2014, 10:33 PM
What do you mean punish sas? They are 2nd. How are they being punished? Bottom line sas is either on forum bragging when things go as planned or complaining when it doesn't. You guys are pathetic.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx6upnguip1r6s73wo1_500.png

If necessary, let's resume this scholarly discussion at a more reasonable hour.

sister morphine
06-11-2014, 10:42 PM
A screen grab I saw suggested a hacker in KA managed to help his team to over 2 billion conquest points in their last war, pushing the rightful top 3 teams down a place. Following your logic this should be allowed to stand, am I right? :rolleyes:

montecore
06-11-2014, 10:43 PM
Given the facts:
1. Said player was banned for actions that occurred during battle (ip hacking)...........How do you know this player was banned for ip hack?
2. Said player had been reported BEFORE battle for hacking.......... How do you know TAW didn't inquire to Gree about the player themselves?
3. Said player's syndicate was warned BEFORE battle that he was a hacker......... Warned with what, words? Did you provide proof of your claim or did you expect that syndicate to take the word of a syndicate that has a history of accessing accounts (Baddad)?

It would seem that the bare minimum that should be done is the SAS be awarded 1st based on the removal of the hack3d ip........ You are kidding right? Let me get this right. You want the team who rightfully won first place to what be disqualified? It's ultimately Gree's responsibility to seek out and ban players for cheating. Players just play the game not deal with who is doing what.

If you were willing to actually send a message about hacking you would disqualify the syndicate harboring the hacker from the entire event and ban the leader. After all, plenty of evidence exists that the syndicate was warned prior to battle about said hacker.........Someone can say you are a bank robber should you be arrested just because someone claims it. You want TAW disqualified and the leader banned? If that is the case SAS should be disqualified 2 previous wars as this player was in their syndicate.

Either way, I don't think GREE should punish SAS for trying to do the right thing. SAS could have kept him, gotten 5 mil ip and been way clear of TAW. It's a 10 million point ip swing against SAS and they still almost won. Before anyone cares to reply, I would point out the said player was BOOTED and did not leave under his own free will. I saw it happen................ What do you mean punish sas? They are 2nd. How are they being punished? Bottom line sas is either on forum bragging when things go as planned or complaining when it doesn't. You guys are pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Wow that's a whole lot of denial. I hope you aren't a lawyer, or at least I hope you defend guilty people who deserve to go to jail. Because they will.

1) We don't know why the player was banned. But we do know they scored, oh, FIFTEEN TIMES MORE THAN ANYONE EVER HAS in a period of four minutes. That was the evidence, the player is banned for life, everyone from current SAS/TAW to retired SAS/TAW to the various kakao and groupme rooms has seen the evidence and overwhelmingly agreed with Gree's findings: This player most certainly hacked IP.

2) Has Gree ever, upon TAW asking about a player, been told "oh, thanks... that player is a hacker and we are banning them?" Or has Gree said, every single time, that TAW should go ahead and sign the player? I can think of at least one other who everyone knew had a very hacked inventory... Gree said they were OK too.

3) Yes, warned with words. What proof do you need? A player is BOOTED by SAS, a player with ~80K gold, for being a hacker and your leadership was notified. Has SAS ever accused any player who voluntarily left SAS and joined TAW of being a hacker? TAW has recruited 40 or so players from SAS since battles began (going back to FC), and I don't think SAS has ever reported one for being a hacker. Why would they start here?

Every single time a player on a syndicate has been found guilty of hacking, their IP was removed from the syndicate total. In KA, in MW, in CC (HCG, etc). So stop acting like this request is remotely outlandish. Any alternative is outlandish. If the result is unfair to TAW, it is equally unfair the countless times Gree set and reinforced the precedent in the past. Stop crying.

We aren't asking that TAW be disbanded or the leader banned. Just remove the IP, same as they have always done before. Stop trying to lie and change what the argument is about: Fairness in the face of overwhelming evidence accepted by Gree, SAS, the player community, and TAW.

SAS is being punished because for the first time in the history of Gree games, a syndicate dead to rights caught hacking has been allowed to keep the IP of the hacker. That's the issue.

The only pathetic post I have seen in this thread is yours.

Banger
06-11-2014, 11:17 PM
Am I reading all of this right?....SAS hacked an account in their syn.....sends the account to TAW.......Uses account to gain 5mil IP for TAW.......then complains to gree that they lost because of a hacked account??? Just asking

AssassinMissy
06-11-2014, 11:21 PM
SAS is being punished because for the first time in the history of Gree games, a syndicate dead to rights caught hacking has been allowed to keep the IP of the hacker. That's the issue.

If you're not going to bother to read the whole thread, then don't bother to reply to it either. Yes...this player was a member of SAS. How many times did we have to say that this player was booted and reported to both GREE and TAW before the battle began?

We know the integrity of our teams. We are not here to defend our integrity. We are asking that GREE prove theirs. Period. The above quote is the very plain and simple heart of this post. The fact that it has turned into anything other than that is just ridiculous.

The Governor
06-11-2014, 11:29 PM
............... What do you mean punish sas? They are 2nd. How are they being punished? Bottom line sas is either on forum bragging when things go as planned or complaining when it doesn't. You guys are pathetic.

Wow that's a whole lot of denial. I hope you aren't a lawyer, or at least I hope you defend guilty people who deserve to go to jail. Because they will.

1) We don't know why the player was banned. But we do know they scored, oh, FIFTEEN TIMES MORE THAN ANYONE EVER HAS in a period of four minutes. That was the evidence, the player is banned for life, everyone from current SAS/TAW to retired SAS/TAW to the various kakao and groupme rooms has seen the evidence and overwhelmingly agreed with Gree's findings: This player most certainly hacked IP...... didn't sas win a battle against TAW. If this player is doing what you are claiming there is no way SAS should of won. Sounds like SAS has a few hackers left in their syndicate.

2) Has Gree ever, upon TAW asking about a player, been told "oh, thanks... that player is a hacker and we are banning them?" Or has Gree said, every single time, that TAW should go ahead and sign the player? I can think of at least one other who everyone knew had a very hacked inventory... Gree said they were OK too.

3) Yes, warned with words. What proof do you need? A player is BOOTED by SAS, a player with ~80K gold, for being a hacker and your leadership was notified. Has SAS ever accused any player who voluntarily left SAS and joined TAW of being a hacker? TAW has recruited 40 or so players from SAS since battles began (going back to FC), and I don't think SAS has ever reported one for being a hacker. Why would they start here?......... who in their right mind would do anything based on what SAS says. Your word doesn't mean squat.

Every single time a player on a syndicate has been found guilty of hacking, their IP was removed from the syndicate total. In KA, in MW, in CC (HCG, etc). So stop acting like this request is remotely outlandish. Any alternative is outlandish. If the result is unfair to TAW, it is equally unfair the countless times Gree set and reinforced the precedent in the past. Stop crying...... crying? You are funny. All you ever do is cry bro. I've never seen a grown man cry so much. I thought you left SAS for Shadowland. Why are you so concerned about a syndicate you are no longer associated with?

We aren't asking that TAW be disbanded or the leader banned. Just remove the IP, same as they have always done before. Stop trying to lie and change what the argument is about: Fairness in the face of overwhelming evidence accepted by Gree, SAS, the player community, and TAW......Evidence? Oh yeah like you mentioned earlier cause you said it. You have more excuses than a convicted 3 time loser....lmfao!

SAS is being punished because for the first time in the history of Gree games, a syndicate dead to rights caught hacking has been allowed to keep the IP of the hacker. That's the issue........ Finding and banning cheaters is Gree's responsibility. I buy gold and play cc. If my responsibilities include seeking out cheaters I need to discuss my position, pay scale and benefits package.

The only pathetic post I have seen in this thread is yours.[/QUOTE]

Monte sing it with me. ... 🎵Tomorrow, tomorrow. . The sun will come out tomorrow🎵

Banger
06-11-2014, 11:38 PM
I'm just an outside observer......Seems strange that there weren't a half a dozen threads started when you booted the hacker, or when the hacker joined TAW. Something's not right

namedud
06-12-2014, 12:01 AM
A screen grab I saw suggested a hacker in KA managed to help his team to over 2 billion conquest points in their last war, pushing the rightful top 3 teams down a place. Following your logic this should be allowed to stand, am I right? :rolleyes:

Poop happens, and it rolls downhill.

Am I reading all of this right?....SAS hacked an account in their syn.....sends the account to TAW.......Uses account to gain 5mil IP for TAW.......then complains to gree that they lost because of a hacked account??? Just asking

There is nothing posted here either suggesting or denying that.

I'm just an outside observer......Seems strange that there weren't a half a dozen threads started when you booted the hacker, or when the hacker joined TAW. Something's not right

There is a fishy odour about. From whence it emanates has yet to be pinpointed.

I still think Gree should do nothing, as they would for any other crazy situation like this. Short of doing nothing, all players could be "gifted" X gold, but showing preferential treatment for anyone, for any reason, would do nothing but give incentive to everyone to complain on the forum until they get their bottle. Er... Way.

bdub
06-12-2014, 12:32 AM
I think posters like namedud are Friggin idiots and have a odor of stupidity around them. Are you really that dense namedud?

dip.stick
06-12-2014, 12:36 AM
What a bunch of cry babies and dimwits, moan and groan but continue to participate and spend real cash.

If SAS really had balls they would protest and not participate in the next war.

namedud
06-12-2014, 12:43 AM
I think posters like namedud are Friggin idiots and have a odor of stupidity around them. Are you really that dense namedud?

http://www.themidnightstreets.net/wp-content/gallery/artwork-2013/a-giddy-spongebob.jpg

I has a real fan!

Sleazy_P_Martini
06-12-2014, 01:48 AM
Every single time a player on a syndicate has been found guilty of hacking, their IP was removed from the syndicate total. In KA, in MW, in CC (HCG, etc). So stop acting like this request is remotely outlandish. Any alternative is outlandish. If the result is unfair to TAW, it is equally unfair the countless times Gree set and reinforced the precedent in the past. Stop crying.
this is 100% incorrect. the following is a link to a deleted thread from the former leader of the former team, Team Lupo 2. He was reported several times over several wars for hacking IP. In the deleted thread that he created, he states that he hacked and cheated.

TL2's ip was never adjusted despite many teams reporting. Precedent for removing IP? Sure. but also precedent for leaving as is.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?90302-Fight-club-i-cheated

b-w
06-12-2014, 05:46 AM
I'm glad gree is looking into this further. Cheating should not be tolerated and the punishment should be severe. If the syndicate is disciplined then they will pay closer attention to warnings about players who cheat. If they ignore it then what is the deterrent to other top syns. If they do nothing then the message i'm getting is that if you cheat then that player will be removed from the game but you are allowed to retain the points obtained illegally. No team should benefit from this type of thing. The last thing we need is to make hacking attractive to syn leaders.

dip.stick
06-12-2014, 05:53 AM
Glitches, hackers ... This game is full of them. Why should one person be singled out? Just because SAS think they have might, what a bunch of bullies, sore losers and whiners, acting like school kids (maybe that's what they are).

Basically SAS have no balls and can only whine. What a bunch of losers and dimwits.

Mystruss
06-12-2014, 06:01 AM
this is 100% incorrect. the following is a link to a deleted thread from the former leader of the former team, Team Lupo 2. He was reported several times over several wars for hacking IP. In the deleted thread that he created, he states that he hacked and cheated.

TL2's ip was never adjusted despite many teams reporting. Precedent for removing IP? Sure. but also precedent for leaving as is.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?90302-Fight-club-i-cheated

Unfortunately that thread has been removed. :mad:

sister morphine
06-12-2014, 06:07 AM

1) We don't know why the player was banned. But we do know they scored, oh, FIFTEEN TIMES MORE THAN ANYONE EVER HAS in a period of four minutes. That was the evidence, the player is banned for life, everyone from current SAS/TAW to retired SAS/TAW to the various kakao and groupme rooms has seen the evidence and overwhelmingly agreed with Gree's findings: This player most certainly hacked IP...... didn't sas win a battle against TAW. If this player is doing what you are claiming there is no way SAS should of won. Sounds like SAS has a few hackers left in their syndicate.

3) Yes, warned with words. What proof do you need? A player is BOOTED by SAS, a player with ~80K gold, for being a hacker and your leadership was notified. Has SAS ever accused any player who voluntarily left SAS and joined TAW of being a hacker? TAW has recruited 40 or so players from SAS since battles began (going back to FC), and I don't think SAS has ever reported one for being a hacker. Why would they start here?......... who in their right mind would do anything based on what SAS says. Your word doesn't mean squat.

Every single time a player on a syndicate has been found guilty of hacking, their IP was removed from the syndicate total. In KA, in MW, in CC (HCG, etc). So stop acting like this request is remotely outlandish. Any alternative is outlandish. If the result is unfair to TAW, it is equally unfair the countless times Gree set and reinforced the precedent in the past. Stop crying...... crying? You are funny. All you ever do is cry bro. I've never seen a grown man cry so much. I thought you left SAS for Shadowland. Why are you so concerned about a syndicate you are no longer associated with?

We aren't asking that TAW be disbanded or the leader banned. Just remove the IP, same as they have always done before. Stop trying to lie and change what the argument is about: Fairness in the face of overwhelming evidence accepted by Gree, SAS, the player community, and TAW......Evidence? Oh yeah like you mentioned earlier cause you said it. You have more excuses than a convicted 3 time loser....lmfao!

SAS is being punished because for the first time in the history of Gree games, a syndicate dead to rights caught hacking has been allowed to keep the IP of the hacker. That's the issue........ Finding and banning cheaters is Gree's responsibility. I buy gold and play cc. If my responsibilities include seeking out cheaters I need to discuss my position, pay scale and benefits package.

The only pathetic post I have seen in this thread is yours.

Monte sing it with me. ... ��Tomorrow, tomorrow. . The sun will come out tomorrow��
Is doing a proper post with multiple quotes beyond you? I don't see why I or anybody else who can actually be bothered to struggle through your drivel whilst trying to determine which parts are unattributed quotes and which parts yours shouldn't also be putting in a claim for monetary compensation for my precious time.

Dipstik
06-12-2014, 06:29 AM
Is doing a proper post with multiple quotes beyond you? I don't see why I or anybody else who can actually be bothered to struggle through your drivel whilst trying to determine which parts are unattributed quotes and which parts yours shouldn't also be putting in a claim for monetary compensation for my precious time.

That was downright #smug.

EZpikins
06-12-2014, 06:39 AM
FACT-dip stick has easily out cried and out whined anyone on this thread. Whaa SAS is mean, Whaa SAS are way 2 good looking Whaa SAS consistently makes me look like a clown, we get the point, your obsessed with SAS .Prove me wrong that you can keep SAS outa of your mouth, figuratively and literally. Fact-I know you always have a mouth full...... Lol

surfinguy369
06-12-2014, 06:52 AM
Bottom line both TAW and SAS will continue to line Gree's pockets next war and they will continue to laugh at the next complaint made.

dip.stick
06-12-2014, 06:52 AM
FACT-dip stick has easily out cried and out whined anyone on this thread. Whaa SAS is mean, Whaa SAS are way 2 good looking Whaa SAS consistently makes me look like a clown, we get the point, your obsessed with SAS .Prove me wrong that you can keep SAS outa of your mouth, figuratively and literally. Fact-I know you always have a mouth full...... Lol

Well this is a thread started by SAS.

EZpikins
06-12-2014, 07:20 AM
It took you 13 minutes to respond. FACT-you need to get a life! I actually feel kinda bad now, PM if you need a friend.

evj
06-12-2014, 07:39 AM

Bump, we need a troll moderator in here :)

AssassinMissy
06-12-2014, 07:55 AM
Well this is a thread started by SAS.

And as stated in my post on page 1, this thread is not about SAS. It's about GREE doing the right thing entirely, not just halfway.

If it will make you feel better, please feel free to start a thread specific to SAS haters and whine and complain or do whatever you need to do to there and keep THIS thread relevant.

montecore
06-12-2014, 08:02 AM

Apparently, it is. His posting style is about as coherent as his rationale.

who in their right mind would do anything based on what SAS says. Your word doesn't mean squat.

Really? Because it appears Gree and the entire CC forum/kakao/groupme community agrees with SAS here. As I pointed out, a point you obviously don't have a rebuttal for, SAS has never, ever falsely claimed a player was a hacker to keep TAW from signing them. SAS has never lied about a player to keep them from joining another team, period. TAW was apparently desperate for a player and chose to ignore the warnings SAS gave them.

idn't sas win a battle against TAW. If this player is doing what you are claiming there is no way SAS should of won. Sounds like SAS has a few hackers left in their syndicate.

He tried. Too little, too late and it was very close at the end. The 1.1m he scored so suddenly at the end of the SAS-TAW battle is what set off the alarm bells, the pursuit of evidence, and ultimately the facts that proved TAW cheated and got the player banned for life.

Why are you so concerned about a syndicate you are no longer associated with?

Because I believe in fairness and that fair play and consistently applied rules/policies make for a better gaming experience for everyone.

inding and banning cheaters is Gree's responsibility. I buy gold and play cc. If my responsibilities include seeking out cheaters I need to discuss my position, pay scale and benefits package.

So TAW doesn't even evaluate if a player is a cheater? That's surprising but I will take your word for it. Every syndicate owes it to themselves to check player inventory, a player's history, etc.

Dipstik
06-12-2014, 08:14 AM
Montecore! Now it's a party!

dip.stick
06-12-2014, 08:22 AM
Yes a gree party. This is a thread where SAS is whining and trying to prove some point, the ip will not be reversed nor rankings changed. Period. Quit talking about this it's not going yo happen.

Benjibbks5
06-12-2014, 08:29 AM
Is there any reason why Gree will not remove TAW from No 1? Yes. TAW (and former FC) would spend hugh amount of money to keep their track record of winning all wars. Once that's broken, there will be a much lower push factor for TAW to continue spending for No 1 spot, leading to less gold spent in war and less income to Gree. Simple behavioral science.

So if Gree will attempt to keep TAW at No 1 so that they can maintain/ increase their income level, then what can the other teams (specifically SAS) do? The simple answer is of course to stop spending in war. However, being 2nd for so long and almost getting 1st in the last war, most people will find it a shame to just give up. Thus they will still continue to spend. Again, simple behavioral science.

Then what is the next feasible option? I would say to just stay contented at being 2nd and spend just enough to keep the rank. This will cause a domino effect that makes the overall spending by the other teams lower (specifically top 10 teams). Even TAW will cut back on their spending as there will be no need for them to spend so much to maintain 1st. Who will then benefit from this? All players as they get the same ranking at a lower cost.
Who's coffer will hurt from this? I don't think I need to tell you the answer.
Simple Economics.

Having said all the above, back to the topic - IMO it is only fair that SAS should be compensated for being "robbed" of the 1st place, since the same argument of TAW will spend more to win the war if the hacker never existed can similarly be applied to SAS, that SAS will spend more to fight for the 1st place.

Rookeye
06-12-2014, 08:32 AM
As an outsider (I was drawn by the headlines--and yes, I've read every post), I was rather surprised that the reaction of respondents to this thread fell into two categories:

1) We're interested in truth, no matter where it leads. We don't approve of cheating, cheaters, or accepting cheaty points to win.

2) We don't like SAS, so no matter how logical, truthful, or rational their posts, we're gonna do our damnedest to mock them, derail their thread, and make sure they never meet their objective, namely the full justice being meted out against this cheater and the team who happened to employ him while he was cheating.

I understand not liking a team. I understand NOT wanting to see them win. I don't understand covering your eyes to a blatant violation to the rules which is the only reason TAW won this particular war and rah-rah-rahing them in every way possible, while simultaneously discouraging the team who perhaps should have won from pursuing the truth and consequences of that truth.

...no, wait a minute, now I understand it! ;)

Rookeye
06-12-2014, 08:35 AM
...IMO it is only fair that SAS should be compensated for being "robbed" of the 1st place, since the same argument of TAW will spend more to win the war if the hacker never existed can similarly be applied to SAS, that SAS will spend more to fight for the 1st place.

^ *nods head*

Fearlessheat
06-12-2014, 08:38 AM
Apparently, it is. His posting style is about as coherent as his rationale.

Really? Because it appears Gree and the entire CC forum/kakao/groupme community agrees with SAS here. As I pointed out, a point you obviously don't have a rebuttal for, SAS has never, ever falsely claimed a player was a hacker to keep TAW from signing them. SAS has never lied about a player to keep them from joining another team, period. TAW was apparently desperate for a player and chose to ignore the warnings SAS gave them.

He tried. Too little, too late and it was very close at the end. The 1.1m he scored so suddenly at the end of the SAS-TAW battle is what set off the alarm bells, the pursuit of evidence, and ultimately the facts that proved TAW cheated and got the player banned for life.

Because I believe in fairness and that fair play and consistently applied rules/policies make for a better gaming experience for everyone.

So TAW doesn't even evaluate if a player is a cheater? That's surprising but I will take your word for it. Every syndicate owes it to themselves to check player inventory, a player's history, etc.

Cn you please tell me what you do for a living ? It seems to me that all you do is kiss SAS @$$ , do they pay you for this ? I hope they do. If sas wants to cry about getting first why won't you kiss Gree @$$ and tell them to let TAW & SAS battle the whole weekend no other teams . And on the side of this you can be sucking each and everyone's |)ick :)

Dipstik
06-12-2014, 08:44 AM
Actually, I'm interested in the truth, I don't like cheaters, I don't like SAS and enjoy watching them squirm after every battle, but I still don't think the results should be changed.

b-w
06-12-2014, 09:05 AM
As an outsider (I was drawn by the headlines--and yes, I've read every post), I was rather surprised that the reaction of respondents to this thread fell into two categories:

1) We're interested in truth, no matter where it leads. We don't approve of cheating, cheaters, or accepting cheaty points to win.

2) We don't like SAS, so no matter how logical, truthful, or rational their posts, we're gonna do our damnedest to mock them, derail their thread, and make sure they never meet their objective, namely the full justice being meted out against this cheater and the team who happened to employ him while he was cheating.

I understand not liking a team. I understand NOT wanting to see them win. I don't understand covering your eyes to a blatant violation to the rules which is the only reason TAW won this particular war and rah-rah-rahing them in every way possible, while simultaneously discouraging the team who perhaps should have won from pursuing the truth and consequences of that truth.

...no, wait a minute, now I understand it! ;)
thread winner
truth

dip.stick
06-12-2014, 09:07 AM
Is there any reason why Gree will not remove TAW from No 1? Yes. TAW (and former FC) would spend hugh amount of money to keep their track record of winning all wars. Once that's broken, there will be a much lower push factor for TAW to continue spending for No 1 spot, leading to less gold spent in war and less income to Gree. Simple behavioral science.

So if Gree will attempt to keep TAW at No 1 so that they can maintain/ increase their income level, then what can the other teams (specifically SAS) do? The simple answer is of course to stop spending in war. However, being 2nd for so long and almost getting 1st in the last war, most people will find it a shame to just give up. Thus they will still continue to spend. Again, simple behavioral science.

Then what is the next feasible option? I would say to just stay contented at being 2nd and spend just enough to keep the rank. This will cause a domino effect that makes the overall spending by the other teams lower (specifically top 10 teams). Even TAW will cut back on their spending as there will be no need for them to spend so much to maintain 1st. Who will then benefit from this? All players as they get the same ranking at a lower cost.
Who's coffer will hurt from this? I don't think I need to tell you the answer.
Simple Economics.

Having said all the above, back to the topic - IMO it is only fair that SAS should be compensated for being "robbed" of the 1st place, since the same argument of TAW will spend more to win the war if the hacker never existed can similarly be applied to SAS, that SAS will spend more to fight for the 1st place.

You've said it. Hope everyone reads this and understands. Sadly no one will listen and this will continue.

Rookeye
06-12-2014, 09:25 AM
I was hoping that was not the case. C'mon GREE...

P.S. Ad hominem attacks merely indicate that you know your opponent is right, and you have nothing left to say to "win" the argument. A little less trolling, a little more intelligent conversation, please...

(Nice progression there, Benjibbks5. You, at least, have something to say. :))

b-w
06-12-2014, 09:26 AM
Actually, I'm interested in the truth, I don't like cheaters, I don't like SAS and enjoy watching them squirm after every battle, but I still don't think the results should be changed.
Here is the truth..
gree determined without a shadow of a doubt that someone broke the rules and cheated. That is established by the banning of the player in question.

the only thing that is being discussed is why are these illegal points allowed to remain on the board. The points were obtained by cheating. If you are in an honest quest for justice then the team should have no bearing on the ruling. You have made it abundantly clear that you don't like SAS. Message received. This isn't about SAS though. It just happens that the cheat bumped them out of first place. If TAW won battle by 30 mil points then the hacked points should come off the board even if it doesn't change the outcome and the team should be given a warning that they will receive a more harsh punishment the next time. If SAS did it then the same. If my team did it then the same.

How can you say you want the truth when all you do is derail and allow your personal opinions on SAS to cloud the facts.

A hypothetical. If a player cheats on a ltq then the punishment should be that player is removed from game. If one player completes an entire SLTQ on his own with a cheat then should that player be removed and the team be allowed to remain in possession of the prize? I would say no. Does it matter which team he/she is on? No. All of those things are irrelevant. It's ludicrous to allow a team to retain points that were achieved with a hack. It's ridiculous to even debate it. Put you personal feeling aside.

Rookeye
06-12-2014, 09:33 AM
If a team wins because of cheating--and the cheating is discovered, and the player is BANNED FOR LIFE--in what universe should his points not also be removed from the game in question??

IMO, this problem is only difficult to solve because money and game politics are involved. Remove those two items, and the solution becomes very clear. *shrug*

dip.stick
06-12-2014, 09:50 AM
No one will care in 6 months, this game will be a distant memory.

Rookeye
06-12-2014, 09:53 AM
Some people care because of previous experience with cheaters--perhaps on previous games and with previous game companies--and might be discouraged from spending money with GREE if they believe GREE doesn't follow through on it's own rules.

*raises hand*

krimesity
06-12-2014, 10:03 AM
Known / confirmed SAS hackers:
SuperTP
Ian
Killshot
Grimmy
Kor
DD
And anyone who left for TAW, apparently.

How are they "hacking?" What makes you think they "hack?"

PM hax to me plz

montecore
06-12-2014, 10:20 AM
None of these people have been in SAS in over a year except for Grimmy (who continues to deny your allegations and went to TAW) and DD (who came from TAW, has been out of SAS for almost a year and passed away recently).

1Shot
06-12-2014, 10:36 AM
None of these people have been in SAS in over a year except for Grimmy (who continues to deny your allegations and went to TAW) and DD (who came from TAW, has been out of SAS for almost a year and passed away recently).

How did you find out he passed away, that's so sad...

namedud
06-12-2014, 10:37 AM
If a team wins because of cheating--and the cheating is discovered, and the player is BANNED FOR LIFE--in what universe should his points not also be removed from the game in question??

IMO, this problem is only difficult to solve because money and game politics are involved. Remove those two items, and the solution becomes very clear. *shrug*

The event has expired. Regardless of what occurred during the event, Gree has always told anyone who sends a ticket about an issue that happened during an event that they cannot change anything or award prizes once an event has ended. Regardless of whatever would be the right thing to do, Gree shouldn't show any special treatment towards any team or player for any reason.

I was once on a streak team that completed all the streak goals. There was an issue and none of us received the final prize for the streak goals, even though we had completed all the requirements. We all sent tickets and by the time Gree got to our numbers the event was long over and we were told nothing could be done about it.

If Gree changes results or awards prizes in this case, after an event has long expired, not only should I and those affected receive that streak prize, but everyone who has been told essentially "tough luck" by Gree is deserving of rewards they were denied.

THAT would be doing "entirely" the right thing and it's highly unlikely that Gree would ever go that far. So this thread is pretty much asking for special treatment towards SAS, while at the same time claiming that different rules for different teams is unacceptable.

Canoehead
06-12-2014, 10:52 AM
How times have changed. When FC was formed, we were going to stop cheating and bullying. The crack in the armor came when the unelected Board let Mrs. DD in over the objection of several members who are not there anymore. From there it was easy for some to use the energy glitch and then to let our junior syndicate hire a hacker to finish an SLTQ. I have never cheated and never will, and even those who don't like me know the truth of that statement. If it was my call, any syndicate using a proven hacker in a war would be disqualified and get a ZERO. Then there would be incentive to police your own people, which is the only way this game cleans up. And monte, with all due respect, I don't think Mrs. DD passed, but believe she is instead enjoying a cold beer with Baddad, laughing at all of us

OmgMileyCyrus
06-12-2014, 11:38 AM
Tadaaah,

Given the facts:
1. Said player was banned for actions that occurred during battle (ip hacking).
2. Said player had been reported BEFORE battle for hacking.
3. Said player's syndicate was warned BEFORE battle that he was a hacker.

It would seem that the bare minimum that should be done is the SAS be awarded 1st based on the removal of the hack3d ip.
Yeah bro, I saw that^^ lol

Also TaW, if you have a shred of integrity (obviously not talking to Fet who can't read anyway) you will come forward and admit gree got it wrong for once.
AMG, Billioniare specifically, I'm talking to you. Tam can't be reasoned with it seems but both of you have quality reputations for being stand-up guys. Please come forward and admit that SAS had the right strategy for once. They won fair and square. Come forward and tell us this cheating will not be tolerated in TaW. Show gree that honesty, integrity, logic and reason are very much a part of TAW and that SAS are the real winners. Show the community that TaW would do what's right.

Being unresponsive is the same as passing the buck......we await your responses

FrapMaster
06-12-2014, 11:58 AM
This forum is pure gold. I joined just for the lulz. You guys are crying over a freaking mobile game. I'm not in either syn, but I just wanted to thank all of you for helping to pay for this game so that people with real lives can keep playing for free!

You all are some real dorks, lol.

mxz
06-12-2014, 12:28 PM
I don't feel like catching up on the posts I've missed, but, but I assume we've realized this was a plot by monte to install a hacker saboteur in an effort to cheat their way into first?

Changing the results...now that would be the anti-justice.

SilentAssassin
06-12-2014, 01:12 PM
I was once on a streak team that completed all the streak goals. There was an issue and none of us received the final prize for the streak goals, even though we had completed all the requirements. We all sent tickets and by the time Gree got to our numbers the event was long over and we were told nothing could be done about it.

Are you oblivious to the fact that they did this for TAW 3 wars ago ?

They credited them the vest streak prize on a hypothetical 4 wins they DIDNT earn

Do your research before opening your mouth. You should also notice the favouritism there how you got shut down while
TAW did not.
You actually EARNED your prize too, TAW didn't even do that and still got it.

Point proven TY :)

All we ask is every team be treated the same. TAW has always been a favourite for GREE. No reason why GREE shouldn't treat every customer the way they treat TAW

SilentAssassin
06-12-2014, 01:23 PM
The event has expired. Regardless of what occurred during the event, Gree has always told anyone who sends a ticket about an issue that happened during an event that they cannot change anything or award prizes once an event has ended. Regardless of whatever would be the right thing to do, Gree shouldn't show any special treatment towards any team or player for any reason.

They did for TAW

I just wanted to mention it again in case you forgot. We've only brushed on that about 10 times during this whole thread
11 won't hurt right ?

namedud
06-12-2014, 01:34 PM
Just think of all the nations experiencing droughts that could be saved by the rivers of your jealous tears.

You even admit that it was wrong for Gree to treat TAW any differently from other teams. So too would it be wrong now, for any team to receive preferential treatment, and so shall it remain.

b-w
06-12-2014, 01:38 PM
people are dense

AssassinMissy
06-12-2014, 02:10 PM

You mean like the vest that TAW was awarded for streaks AFTER battle ended even though they didn't earn it?

We agree that GREE should not show special treatment to any team or player for any reason. That is the whole point of this thread or have you not been reading it either?

EZpikins
06-12-2014, 02:34 PM
Ahahahah namedud just got taken 2 school. Time 2 pack up and go home clown. Your truly clueless!
Laughing uncontrollably

Vile Lynn
06-12-2014, 02:53 PM
This is just one war and there will be another war before you can say, "hacker!"

Glad to answer

1. Yes he was [in SAS for war(s)]. The moment proof presented itself he was booted immediately. Then he tried to get BACK into SAS and was denied.
He interviewed with TAW and despite TAW being warned they still added him.

2. Yes [removing the hackers IPs from SAS's total] can be done and we are fine with it

3. He scored 900 k ip for SAS. Not 5+ mil. Could he have broken a streak? I suppose so but his 900 k ip insinuates he didn't hack the ip while with us.

Also a good note for #3 is that SAS wins battles significantly

Spinning off your good note for #3: Maybe that is why GREE left TAW in 1st place?
TAW consistently wins 1st and SAS 2nd.

Too bad it wasn't caught during wartime; GREE might have removed the hacked IPs (like they did in KA*), forcing TAW to make up for the hacked IPs.

I think TAW would have still won 1st even if they didn't have a hacker on board.
Sorry, SAS, nothing against you guys, nothing personal at all, but I think the other TAW members would have compensated to take 1st no matter what the cost... just my unbiased feeling about it.

Out of curiosity, was that hacker in SAS when SAS beat TAW in those 2 or 3 battles?:confused:

*The hacked KA war is a bad example for comparison here imho: there was no way for any player or team to compete against that hacker in KA. 5M points is really nothing... 22B points were hacked in KA in a matter of mins. It was very obvious that the hacker wanted to be caught while exposing GREE's faulty programming.

lil minion
06-12-2014, 03:43 PM
Who was the suspected hacker? If anyone knows and is afraid to break tos they can pm me as im curious to know

SilentAssassin
06-12-2014, 03:57 PM
Spinning off your good note for #3: Maybe that is why GREE left TAW in 1st place?
TAW consistently wins 1st and SAS 2nd.

So when we decide to go for first and they lose they still deserve it? Good logic.

I think TAW would have still won 1st even if they didn't have a hacker on board.

No other replacement on the leaderboard that is NOT TAW has the IP to make up SAS's lead assuming they'd even go to TAW in the first place. (Given hacker IP deducted and the next best player not on taw replaces him)

but I think the other TAW members would have compensated to take 1st no matter what the cost... just my unbiased feeling about it.

The hacker scores at an elevated speed. Able to do 300 k ip a minute whenever he wants to. Screens are there if you look around just about any chat app. But due to forum rules we cannot post them here and we will respect that.

TAW did not have the speed or manpower to defend us without the hacker. The hacker blatently passed the previous first place prize holder by miles and in minutes. He can score 300k ip a minute whenever he wants. Hard to compete with that when a full team can only do 400-500 k ip a minute lol

goodoljunk
06-12-2014, 04:11 PM
So when we decide to go for first and they lose they still deserve it? Good logic.

No other replacement on the leaderboard that is NOT TAW has the IP to make up SAS's lead assuming they'd even go to TAW in the first place. (Given hacker IP deducted and the next best player not on taw replaces him)

The hacker scores at an elevated speed. Able to do 300 k ip a minute whenever he wants to. Screens are there if you look around just about any chat app. But due to forum rules we cannot post them here and we will respect that.

TAW did not have the speed or manpower to defend us without the hacker. The hacker blatently passed the previous first place prize holder by miles and in minutes. He can score 300k ip a minute whenever he wants. Hard to compete with that when a full team can only do 400-500 k ip a minute lol
Give it a rest already, every war you lose and every war there is a logical explanation why you lost. Your the biggest whining crybabies in the game. If you guys are so almighty and great why don't you prove it and win. Move on it's a stupid phone game.

Rookeye
06-12-2014, 04:24 PM
It's their thread. If you don't liked the contents, why are you still reading? :rolleyes:

GucciMane
06-12-2014, 04:30 PM

That's not an elevated speed, that's dropping Power Attacks on a fast connection. I can drop 70k in a minute, and I don't have TAW mods.

Whether there was hacking going on or not, the player can't change the scoring mechanics undetected.

namedud
06-12-2014, 04:30 PM
We agree that GREE should not show special treatment to any team or player for any reason.

Then SAS needs to stop asking for special treatment with this thread. Or are they still asking Gree to remove a prize given to a team under some sort of special treatment?

You SAS people are talking out both sides of your mouth.

Without being hypocritical, if you're asking special treatment for SAS as this thread suggests, you should be asking for special treatment for all players, which would be the same as asking Gree to restructure their entire support system, or you should be asking, still, that Gree take away something they gave to TAW weeks ago.

Rookeye
06-12-2014, 04:39 PM
If Gree states their game will progress in a certain fashion, and that cheating/hacking is not permitted, then the passage of time ("weeks later") since the request for adjustment is irrelevant. They need to address the fact that the IP score belonging to the hacker was not removed from the team total. Period.

This is not because one team or another "condones cheating", or is "whiney", or whathaveyou. All these secondary accusations miss the primary point: scores (individual or team) boosted by cheating should be adjusted to remove the cheaty points, so the game has integrity for ALL players.

Canoehead
06-12-2014, 04:44 PM
Why is this so hard for some people? Anyone who has ever played a team sport knows that if you get caught with an ineligible player, your team forfeits the game - whether or not that player helped the team win. The fact here that Taw does not win without the hacker's ip is icing on the cake. The facts are not in dispute here. Saying it's just a game doesn't change the principle at stake here.

H8er-aid
06-12-2014, 04:48 PM
Why is this so hard for some people? Anyone who has ever played a team sport knows that if you get caught with an ineligible player, your team forfeits the game - whether or not that player helped the team win. The fact here that Taw does not win without the hacker's ip is icing on the cake. The facts are not in dispute here. Saying it's just a game doesn't change the principle at stake here.

Well wouldn't this mean that sas should forfeit the previous war since they harbored a hacker to help them in second place

Canoehead
06-12-2014, 05:08 PM
It's not known whether he hacked before, and unknowable now. It is known and proven and acknowledged by Gree that he hacked in this war and that his points were the difference between first and second. It's also known that SAS reported their concern and warned Taw. This is becoming circular and repetitive now. Peace out

mxz
06-12-2014, 05:20 PM
Remember when SAS gained elevated IP, ATK and DEF because they cash glitched all their bonuses? Oh yeah...that was every war....

Tadaaah
06-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Hello all,

We can see that this is a hot topic between syndicates and want to make sure we do what’s right. We take hacking/cheating/exploiting very seriously and will have zero tolerance for those that choose to abuse the system. In regards to this particular war, the evidence does show that SAS would have won with the difference of <50,000 points with this player removed. As such, we will be awarding SAS with the first place prizing. We will not be removing TAW’s prizing as they would likely have a different player in place had they been aware of this player’s methods. We will also be updating individual leaderboards with rewarding to reflect the changes caused by this.

We do anticipate that some members of rival factions may come out of the woodworks and ask to review more previous events. We will not be able to perform a mass re-investigation of all events and future cases will be handled on a case by case basis. We are not going to re-investigate every single event that happens.

As mentioned, we will continue to have zero tolerance for any player or group of players that choose to abuse our Terms of Service and exploit game features. Our efforts will continue to better our proactive measures against these types of players and exploits.

We do care deeply about our player base and doing right by you. We encourage you to report and boot these types of players from your syndicates.

We would like to thank you all for your passion and support for Crime City.

*Please give us 48 hours to complete awards. Thanks.

Keapa
06-12-2014, 05:32 PM
The alleged hacker elevated speed was not over a 1 minute time period, it was over a 3 minute time frame if you add in extra seconds it may be as much as 4 minutes .55 seconds

montecore
06-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Hello all,

We can see that this is a hot topic between syndicates and want to make sure we do what’s right. We take hacking/cheating/exploiting very seriously and will have zero tolerance for those that choose to abuse the system. In regards to this particular war, the evidence does show that SAS would have won with the difference of <50,000 points with this player removed. As such, we will be awarding SAS with the first place prizing. We will not be removing TAW’s prizing as they would likely have a different player in place had they been aware of this player’s methods. We will also be updating individual leaderboards with rewarding to reflect the changes caused by this.

We do anticipate that some members of rival factions may come out of the woodworks and ask to review more previous events. We will not be able to perform a mass re-investigation of all events and future cases will be handled on a case by case basis. We are not going to re-investigate every single event that happens.

As mentioned, we will continue to have zero tolerance for any player or group of players that choose to abuse our Terms of Service and exploit game features. Our efforts will continue to better our proactive measures against these types of players and exploits.

We do care deeply about our player base and doing right by you. We encourage you to report and boot these types of players from your syndicates.

More importantly than the award, The Art of War should be removed from the district winners list and Silent Assassins should replace them.

The alleged hacker elevated speed was not over a 1 minute time period, it was over a 3 minute time frame if you add in extra seconds it may be as much as 4 minutes .55 seconds

That's what the screenshots proved over a very small window of time. Who knows what else he and TAW were up to over the course of the weekend.

Keapa
06-12-2014, 05:35 PM
Currently we are still getting the information together to help disprove the sas claim that there was cheating involved

Keapa
06-12-2014, 05:36 PM
If there was any cheating. Was sas involved ?

montecore
06-12-2014, 05:38 PM
Currently we are still getting the information together to help disprove the sas claim that there was cheating involved

Good luck with that, tam. Gree already found TAW guilty and is awarding first place prizes to SAS. You should consider yourself lucky that TAW isn't losing theirs, which 90% of the player community thinks should happen.

Keapa
06-12-2014, 05:38 PM
If Gree is willing to do retrospective decisions. Please remove the players who were involved and supported the hacking of the baddad account

Hello all,

Dipstik
06-12-2014, 05:39 PM
Omg that's pathetic

montecore
06-12-2014, 05:41 PM
If Gree is willing to do retrospective decisions. Please remove the players who were involved and supported the hacking of the baddad account

Don't forget all of the first place finishes and IP TAW cheated by violating the ToS with transferred accounts. How is the guy who bought Trev's account doing anyway? Last I saw he didn't speak any English, which is such a shame when you look at Trev's dry british wit.

The Todd(SAS1)
06-12-2014, 05:43 PM
If there was any cheating. Was sas involved ?

Why would officers warn you of a possible hacker if they were intending on planting him there? Lol

montecore
06-12-2014, 05:46 PM
Why would officers warn you of a possible hacker if they were intending on planting him there? Lol

I am still amazed that when you take that fact into consideration, she keeps suggesting this.

SilentAssassin
06-12-2014, 05:47 PM
the evidence does show that SAS would have won with the difference of <50,000 points with this player removed. As such, we will be awarding SAS with the first place prizing. We will not be removing TAW’s prizing as they would likely have a different player in place had they been aware of this player’s methods. We will also be updating individual leaderboards with rewarding to reflect the changes caused by this.

Just a serious point.
Not sure how you guys did the math but I would
Like it explained.

125.xx mil ip - 6.xx mil (hacker ip) = 118.xx

Not to mention the 500k bonus ip that player awarded taw after each 10% win

How did we only win by 50 k ip deducting his IP?
The next best replacement still would not have beaten us

Please explain

TAW did not win this war- SAS did
There is no question about that

SimplyminiMW
06-12-2014, 05:52 PM
I guess taw can't gaurentee 1st place to their current or new members.......