PDA

View Full Version : Weak Shall Prosper is looking for you

fatbodychris
06-10-2014, 09:34 PM
Stats not high enough to join a high faction? Do you have a mini that you're looking for a home? Did your faction kick you out for not scoring really high in WD? Then join us. We're looking to fill 6 or 7 spots. We're not the best faction but we are looking to improve. We're trying to get daily players or players that are more active than campers. We're looking to grow and want your help.

Gold use isn't forced to play here.

Daily donations are not forced either. We just ask that you donate what you can, when you can.

We are looking for well rounded players with stats ranging between 10-20 million. A little lower might be accepted. A little higher won't be turned away.

We just ask that you chip in, in all events and listen to officers when doing missions. We'll listen to your input too.

I won't B.S. you. We don't finish a lot of events due to not having a full faction. We usually place in WD between 1400-1500. We did very well in Faction Assault. We placed between 700-800 in all events I believe.

Bonuses------
Health Regen Time: -23%
Ground Attack: +5%
Air Attack: +5%
Infantry Attack: +10%
Infantry Defense: +35%
Ground Defense: +25%
Air Defense: +15%
Sea Defense: +5%
Building Defense: +35%
Building Output: +10%
Guild Member Increase: +14%

We are----
Weak Shall Prosper
725-496-578

You can send a request and it'll probably be accepted at some point or you can PM me here if you have any questions.

Thank you.

fatbodychris
06-11-2014, 10:23 AM
First bump....

fatbodychris
06-12-2014, 05:29 AM
Another bump.

fatbodychris
06-12-2014, 05:53 PM
Just a friendly bump back to the top