PDA

View Full Version : OK ... have a device about to die. Have 4 accounts. I'd like to move my stronger ..

lil woody
06-10-2014, 05:57 PM
Stronger account to another device. My stronger account is on the dieing device. Home button is starting to break. I'm going from an iPad to an iPhone.

Anyone done this recently?

General Soviet
06-10-2014, 06:12 PM
I recently did this with from an iPhone to an iPad and it worked perfectly fine. Just make a funzio account (only needed for transferring) and follow the instructions. Just be sure to do the first part of the transferring process from your older device, so your account goes onto the new device.

Tadaaah
06-10-2014, 06:28 PM
Thanks General for the quick reply.

He is indeed correct! You can use the in-game transfer feature to connect your new device to your old accounts.

Alexindahouss94
06-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Are you trying to switch accounts between devices and still keep both? If so, you will lose one account if you try to do the funzio transfer. I have lost one of my smaller accounts because someone told me to use the funzio transfer to switch them.

solowalker
06-11-2014, 08:42 PM
Hi, how do you properly transfer IOS account to Android.

Step by step will help me.

Thanks in advance.

Dumas
06-11-2014, 09:25 PM
I will take this topic a little further, I had my phone die on me yesterday. Lost network connectivity... would never connect to the cell network. I had no other device to transfer my game to, so I screenshot all my profile data, and put them on my dropbox. I then allowed Best Buy to trouble shoot my phone which meant they promptly wiped it... I haven't received my new phone yet but have a new tablet that I would like to have that MW account moved to. I have submitted a ticket (1675158) with all the account ID's but don't know if that is the correct procedure?

Would really like to have that account back for this weekend as he is the leader of my faction :(

Suggestions?

Splat!
06-11-2014, 09:28 PM
Stronger account to another device. My stronger account is on the dieing device. Home button is starting to break. I'm going from an iPad to an iPhone.

Anyone done this recently?
also lil woody, my iPad home button died a couple years ago. You can download an accessibility app that gives you a soft home key. Allowed me to play to lvl 117 w no home key.

Maz
06-11-2014, 09:31 PM
That would be right. They'll also possibly ask for last log in date and or to provide any receipts of gold purchase just to further verify the ownership claim. Lord knows anyone can find a profile screen shot and claim its them, so the more you can verify the better. I'd preemptively send the info above to them in a response to the same ticket before they ask for it cause it'll be a while after that before the look at your ticket again, but if u give them the info before hand they can go ahead and transfer it for you without that extra step.

KillerDriller
06-11-2014, 09:38 PM
I will take this topic a little further, I had my phone die on me yesterday. Lost network connectivity... would never connect to the cell network. I had no other device to transfer my game to, so I screenshot all my profile data, and put them on my dropbox. I then allowed Best Buy to trouble shoot my phone which meant they promptly wiped it... I haven't received my new phone yet but have a new tablet that I would like to have that MW account moved to. I have submitted a ticket (1675158) with all the account ID's but don't know if that is the correct procedure?

Would really like to have that account back for this weekend as he is the leader of my faction :(

Suggestions?

I transferred from a dead phone to an ipad. I had all of the game info from the phone in screenshots like you did. Also had a record of gold purchases. Opened a ticket and sent all the info and it took 3 days. Installed the game on the new device but didnt play until gree said to go. I thought it went pretty well.

Dumas
06-12-2014, 06:05 AM
I transferred from a dead phone to an ipad. I had all of the game info from the phone in screenshots like you did. Also had a record of gold purchases. Opened a ticket and sent all the info and it took 3 days. Installed the game on the new device but didnt play until gree said to go. I thought it went pretty well.

Thanks Killer, that gives me hope that it's not lost. I am new to the game only about 2 months, but that is still a lot of work to lose if I don't get this account back. I have only purchased gold once, but I should be able to find a record of that from Google.

Thanks again.

Dumas
06-12-2014, 06:10 AM
That would be right. They'll also possibly ask for last log in date and or to provide any receipts of gold purchase just to further verify the ownership claim. Lord knows anyone can find a profile screen shot and claim its them, so the more you can verify the better. I'd preemptively send the info above to them in a response to the same ticket before they ask for it cause it'll be a while after that before the look at your ticket again, but if u give them the info before hand they can go ahead and transfer it for you without that extra step.

Maz, I thought the only way to get a profile screen with the ID# on it was from inside the original account. If someone is posting that screenshot, then, well nuf said.... ;)

Dumas
06-17-2014, 10:15 AM
Thanks Killer, that gives me hope that it's not lost. I am new to the game only about 2 months, but that is still a lot of work to lose if I don't get this account back. I have only purchased gold once, but I should be able to find a record of that from Google.

Thanks again.

Well, it's now been 7 day's and not a response from GREE, Tadaaah any help here? my ticket is Request #1675158. The ticket has been sitting at "This request is currently being processed by our staff" for about 5 days now.

This really sucks, this account is the leader of our faction and the second strongest player... really could use his stats for the RAID Boss right now. Also watching his stats and IPH decrease for some reason. As well as it isn't getting the faction wide rewards from the raid boss either. Hoping that will be just a glitch from not logging in for the last week. (monitoring through the faction on a different device)

Had some real hope here as things seem to be improving trying to make happier customers.

Thanks,

Dumas
06-17-2014, 09:11 PM

Thanks again.

Well, it's now been 7 day's and not a response from GREE, Tadaaah any help here? my ticket is Request #1675158. The ticket has been sitting at "This request is currently being processed by our staff" for about 5 days now.

This really sucks, this account is the leader of our faction and the second strongest player... really could use his stats for the RAID Boss right now. Also watching his stats and IPH decrease for some reason. As well as it isn't getting the faction wide rewards from the raid boss either. Hoping that will be just a glitch from not logging in for the last week. (monitoring through the faction on a different device)

Had some real hope here as things seem to be improving trying to make happier customers.

Thanks,

Thank you Gree/Tadaah, Got an email a few minutes ago that my ticket was resolved and game transferred. Started it up and sure enough all was there. Took 2 or 3 restarts for all the new units to show up but everything seems to be back and running correctly.

Thanks again,