PDA

View Full Version : What time is it Mr Gree?

FYV
06-10-2014, 01:10 PM
May I remind Gree mods that there is an announcement section in the forum... Announcement sections can be used, for example, to keep loyal players informed of intended event start date/times... Such as what is latest eta for start of captain Caruda boss event?

Hem, hem, so what is current expected event start time?

(Or do I need to trawl through billions of posts to find the information I need?)

Tadaaah
06-10-2014, 02:54 PM
There was a post with the event start time posted for this event a few hours ago. All times will be posted in PST time zone. Thanks.

SimplyminiMW
06-10-2014, 02:57 PM
May I remind Gree mods that there is an announcement section in the forum... Announcement sections can be used, for example, to keep loyal players informed of intended event start date/times... Such as what is latest eta for start of captain Caruda boss event?

Hem, hem, so what is current expected event start time?

(Or do I need to trawl through billions of posts to find the information I need?)

I never check the announcement section

reesiepuff
06-10-2014, 02:58 PM
this post was started exactly the same time that Tadaaah posted in announcement section about epic boss lol

Tadaaah
06-10-2014, 03:39 PM
The Announcement section seems like a great place for topics such as announcements. hehehe *troll face*

Link for others just in case: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?93360-EPIC-BOSS-Captain-Garuda