PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade Costs

Lift Ticket
06-10-2014, 11:00 AM
So last week and the week before, forum members have been asking and complaining about the upgrade costs that are being dispalyed and what they are actually paying to upgrade after getting past the "Cannot connect to server" screen, for some the difference is not so much for others it $500+ mil which indicates that the upgrade cost bonuses and/or the cement factory is not working.

Hello all,

This is a known issue and a fix will be implemented in version 4.2. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

from thread http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?92947-Building-Upgrades/page2

do you have an idea when this update is going to take place and is there any form of reimbursments of ingame cash to all that was effected by this? I know I have paid an excess of $2.1bil so far due to this, I'm sure there are others who are out much more.....

Richard79
06-10-2014, 11:15 AM
Get inline for an answer, the data issue has gone unanswered, your wasitin your time with this bunch of jokers that couldnt get a job anywhere else because they are so incompetent no one else would even think of employing them

1GaDawg85
06-10-2014, 11:17 AM
Inquiring minds would like to hear an answer

Gaming For Life
06-10-2014, 01:14 PM
So last week and the week before, forum members have been asking and complaining about the upgrade costs that are being dispalyed and what they are actually paying to upgrade after getting past the "Cannot connect to server" screen, for some the difference is not so much for others it $500+ mil which indicates that the upgrade cost bonuses and/or the cement factory is not working.

from thread http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?92947-Building-Upgrades/page2

do you have an idea when this update is going to take place and is there any form of reimbursments of ingame cash to all that was effected by this? I know I have paid an excess of $2.1bil so far due to this, I'm sure there are others who are out much more.....

I have taken the last 7 or 8 LTBs to level 10 as well as other buildings over the last 2 plus years and have lost billions due to this known game error. I estimate that amount to be over 25B.

I have sent in a ticket asking for the extra amounts to be returned to my vault. The inital reply, not surprisingly was an automated reply that said no.

If this is a known issue, then they should NOT be denying any requests to have YOUR OWN ingame cash returned to you.

All this time, I thought that you were getting upgrading cost reductions when in fact, the ENTIRE TIME, the game has been taking out the full amount of the upgrade costs for all buildings in error.

That is totally unacceptable. I am sure that they have records of all upgrades you have done and the amounts that were taken out, so it should not be too difficult to return all those money to your vault.

This is a known programming error/glitch whereby they take out MORE than what is stated during upgrades.

So why are they NOT returning the extra amounts back to ALL PLAYERS? It should also be done automatically without having to be asked by any player.

Can a moderator assist me on this? I am sure others like me have lost billions and billions and some even more.

I am only asking for my OWN INGAME CASH BACK.

My own ingame cash that should have been there if there was no upgrading glitch.

Not asking for gold or asking for any units or anything else. Just my own ingame money back.

Dont think I am being unreasonable as I am not asking for anything that wasnt already mine.

My ticket # is 1663467. Thanks.

Miss Soprano
06-10-2014, 02:35 PM
Gree sucks and a lot of great players leaving because of them... What's new?

mwmaniac
06-12-2014, 07:48 PM
No response from Gree? I have 600 million more than I need to upgrade the current ltb to level 10, and get nothing but server error... Looks like it is time to write to Gree and then forward their response to Apple looking for a refund.

Apone
06-13-2014, 01:42 AM
Level 8 cement.

3.3bil screen cost for my amr upgrade 8->9

Over 4 bil in vault and still the same error on it.

Frustrating and wasting time :/

Ticket raise and the. They closed it waiting if I can't connect to the game delete and reinstall!

Apone
06-13-2014, 03:22 AM
Finally it upgraded at 4.3 bil in vault, not I have 15mil left so display vs charged for upgrade was 1 bil extra!

ladyfizz27
06-13-2014, 03:56 AM
I started my level 10 biotech an hour ago. Screen said 6.9 bil to upgrade. It actually cost me 8.5 bil. I sent a ticket and was told that there is an update coming to correct the error