PDA

View Full Version : Open a box, get a orb?

Valid or
06-10-2014, 09:51 AM
Come on gree, with how hard you make these box events, you give us a orb as a reward..something we get anyway from mindless grinding of mobs, or simply just running the Ltqs.
I do not call a orb a reward.

Jnsolberg
06-10-2014, 10:03 AM
The same with winning a Briarthorn Chest from defeating an Epic Boss. Maybe if it was an open box, that would be good. I usually end up with hundreds of unopened boxes at the end of the event, so who cares?

06-10-2014, 10:05 AM
Agreed, "orbs" and lockboxes are not rewards. That cheapens the quest completely.

Valid or
06-10-2014, 12:07 PM
The same with winning a Briarthorn Chest from defeating an Epic Boss. Maybe if it was an open box, that would be good. I usually end up with hundreds of unopened boxes at the end of the event, so who cares?
Haven't killed a epic boss yet. saving my fast kills for day 4 of the guild daily.is the chest a rare reward this time too?

Lys
06-10-2014, 12:16 PM
1 Step Forward, 12 Steps Back.

When the gold and honor had finally been removed from these frustrating items, it was quite pleasant. We do not need Raid Boss orbs in the box's loot tables. I'm sitting on something like 6,000,000 Honor, and that's without completing all of the individual win quests for quite some time now. If we truly need orbs, we'll just buy them with honor. Get them out of the loot tables.

The red Baron
06-10-2014, 12:33 PM
Better orbs as 10 times in a row better luck next time. I speak about gold opening.
But this has nothing to do with luck. Its bad software. From a statistical point of view it is impossible how often we (me and my guild) get such long rows of sorry. Therefore most of us stopped opening the boxes with gold as there is only a very very little chance to get a better unit or all different once.