PDA

View Full Version : I would be pissed off....

1GaDawg85
06-10-2014, 06:57 AM
If I were a user that spent THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of real world cash to only find out that the money you spent was wasted on an event that isn't working or not working as advertised. Why is Gree allowing these events to continue without regard to anyone's time or money? Don't tell me that the mods care because they don't. The tone of their post here come off as standoffish, rude, and inconsiderate.

I suggest you guys clean up your act over there before people give up completely. Your "Support Agents" are a joke and we, as players, don't see a change or difference in the game when we send in ticket after ticket after thousands of tickets. If you can't fix the issues, admit them and detail how you will work to minimize/eliminate them instead of insulting our intelligence and say there are no problems.

I hope this is read and taken to heart.....but only time will tell

lemonhaze
06-10-2014, 07:36 AM
one word GREED is why they do it..they can care less about the game anymore it was so much better under funzio..when they keep racking in the cash they dont think nothing is wrong..that would be like u haveing a business and profits keep rolling in u are gonna think ur product is surpurb

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-10-2014, 07:59 AM
one word GREED is why they do it..they can care less about the game anymore it was so much better under funzio..when they keep racking in the cash they dont think nothing is wrong..that would be like u haveing a business and profits keep rolling in u are gonna think ur product is surpurb

Your theory could be right.
But, what if it isn't?
Maybe not so much money is being spent?
I've long thought money is the problem, lack of money,
Desperate people and desperate companies do desperate things.
I think the money grab is one of the last gasp before the death rattles begin.
Fact is, maybe death rattles are already beginning.
Either way, none of my business.
I stopped spending on this game long time ago.

lemonhaze
06-10-2014, 08:12 AM
But, what if it isn't?
i have also thought about this theroy as well but im only going by looking at the indi scores in the past 2 Wd is how i come to my conclusion..the frist one the top 3 players had 8m,7.7m and 7m not even counting all the others and to score that much does take alot of gold..i think they have tried to make players quit by giveing the worst possible service,glitches and hacks but to their surprise ppl still spend..

HayeZeus
06-10-2014, 08:15 AM
But, what if it isn't?

I have a feeling that Gree will soon find themselves iTunesless. I wonder how much money iTunes has started refunding because of all this recent nonsense. I got thousands back and I'm just 1 player. I'm helping all of my friends get their money back too. You want to give your customers the middle finger Gree, thats fine. But I'm the one walking away with all my dough laughing at your incompetence. Thanks for spending all that money to entertain me for the last 2 years!

1GaDawg85
06-10-2014, 08:40 AM
The incessant spending by those in the top 10 factions is absurd because how can they claim to "love the game" with the consistent lack information, support, and general lack of communication. If someone from a top faction could shed light on to why, that would be great!

TKD Benji
06-10-2014, 08:44 AM
I have a feeling that Gree will soon find themselves iTunesless. I wonder how much money iTunes has started refunding because of all this recent nonsense. I got thousands back and I'm just 1 player. I'm helping all of my friends get their money back too. You want to give your customers the middle finger Gree, thats fine. But I'm the one walking away with all my dough laughing at your incompetence. Thanks for spending all that money to entertain me for the last 2 years!

Just wondering how you where able to get iTunes refund ?

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-10-2014, 08:52 AM
The incessant spending by those in the top 10 factions is absurd because how can they claim to "love the game" with the consistent lack information, support, and general lack of communication. If someone from a top faction could shed light on to why, that would be great!

What peopel say they do doesn't mean they're doing it: spending oodles of dough.
Look at that kingdumb age game that is having very bad troubles.
that forum read is funny but sad. them guys still believe in the tooth fairy.

HayeZeus
06-10-2014, 08:55 AM
I'm trying to get all my friends refunds first before I post my message. It could be that I just got lucky, had a good message, or both. We'll see. But if it works with other people, I'll post it here for sure. It took 1 email to iTunes, thats it. I was denied once before but maybe my message was better this time, I don't know. Seems to be luck of the draw with the customer support rep you talk to.

If you go to the KA forum, that place has blown the F up. Apparently hacking destroyed this past war and Gree is treating them the same way they treat us. "Passing along your feedback to our developers who are busy making sure that they have enough time to F up the next event". No refunds, no communication. iTunes knows what is happening with Gree and I'd be real surprised if Gree management isn't sitting in a meeting right now trying to figure out how to prevent iTunes from dropping them.

This place needs to evaporate. Watch your wallets people, Gree might not be here tomorrow.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-10-2014, 09:00 AM
If you go to the KA forum, that place has blown the F up. Apparently hacking destroyed this past war and Gree is treating them the same way they treat us. "Passing along your feedback to our developers who are busy making sure that they have enough time to F up the next event". No refunds, no communication. iTunes knows what is happening with Gree and I'd be real surprised if Gree management isn't sitting in a meeting right now trying to figure out how to prevent iTunes from dropping them.

This place needs to evaporate. Watch your wallets people, Gree might not be here tomorrow.

When will people learn? I hope soon. What you see isn't always what is happening. Because someone says one thing it doesn't make it so, like spending all this to do that. I only believe the things I do, and sometimes I even doubt me.

I never beleive 99% of what i hear, and always dount it 100%.

1GaDawg85
06-11-2014, 07:30 PM
So how many still wanna spend on this game?

Global
06-11-2014, 08:40 PM

Inconsistent refunds to various players by iTunes. Sounds like a class action in the making. I wonder if it will fall on Apple or Gree at the end of the day. Guess who I put my money on.

DFI
06-11-2014, 09:05 PM
Inconsistent refunds to various players by iTunes. Sounds like a class action in the making. I wonder if it will fall on Apple or Gree at the end of the day. Guess who I put my money on.

You've got to include Apple in any suit. They are the deep pockets and have been turning a blind eye despite being aware of the fraud bc they are conflicted (earning 35c of every dollar we spend). At a minimum make them pay in the world of customer opinion.

Danger Mouse
06-11-2014, 10:27 PM
Play For Free!!:D.

It really is that simple. Stop throwing money at gree and watch all your problems disappear. I spent my last dollar on this game back in November, and I can't begin to tell you how relaxing and stress free game play has become, which is ironic really as it is A GAME.

As a free product it's actually pretty good :cool:

TheBFO
06-11-2014, 10:33 PM
I spend money on the game still, however, I just refund it all back every month. Apple says they will only refund it once, but it's easy to get around that. I love it. Buy a couple vaults, then refund the money. Buy a couple more, refund the money.

I love apple. I score a ton of points in war because of it :)