PDA

View Full Version : So let me get this straight . . . . .

Mcdoc
06-09-2014, 11:14 PM
:mad: Your game script has errors in it that cost me BILLIONS more than it should to upgrade my current. Limited Time Building (LTB) because my hard earned bonuses for building cost reduction aren't working - again - YOUR FAULT

I sent in a request asking for the difference in FAKE IN-GAME CASH to be refunded - knowing full well that you haven't fixed it yet and I will have to over-spend by probably another 2 billion to do the final upgrade.

I get a cookie-cutter NO-Customer Service response saying you are well aware of the problem but that this is not an issue in which you are offering refunds or credits ? :mad:

REALLY ? - :mad: - Fuggin REALLY ? :mad:

You're gonna lose a LOT more than FAKE in-game cash if I have to get Apple involved with a much different and more expensive type up refund.

Where do you find these monkeys who work in customer service?

You guys used to be somewhat decent at offering up comps for problems - now - every ticket comes back as an insult

YOu DO realize that we LOVE the game - but despise the AWEFUL people who respond to our tickets :/

Redh
06-09-2014, 11:19 PM
Broken again in latest update. Can't believe how bad their programmers are :(

pick_sax
06-09-2014, 11:24 PM
McDoc, yep, you got it straight.

The did the same thing to me, and probably many others.

Gree, they make a body wonder!

And recently, their support has become more NO TO.... as in saying no to every request.. when they reply just by saying no, they can process more NO TO's in one day.

They are saying, We know, and we don't care.

Pidgeot
06-09-2014, 11:26 PM
I've known you for the last 2 years Doc, (last account as vaporeon before my ban) and this it the first time I see you pissed off like this. Things have not been working like they should have. Even though my cost reduction is like 5%, it still makes a difference.

I think the best thing for you to do is just do a full blown refund from Apple. We need to let them know this is not okay. I am now a free player and will spend gold IF a event is bugged and I can take advantage before its fixed.

I hope I can see your refund notice sometime soon. Hit GREE when it hurts.

HayeZeus
06-09-2014, 11:33 PM
I've known you for the last 2 years Doc, (last account as vaporeon before my ban) and this it the first time I see you pissed off like this. Things have not been working like they should have. Even though my cost reduction is like 5%, it still makes a difference.

I think the best thing for you to do is just do a full blown refund from Apple. We need to let them know this is not okay. I am now a free player and will spend gold IF a event is bugged and I can take advantage before its fixed.

I hope I can see your refund notice sometime soon. Hit GREE when it hurts.

This.

The game was fun but there is too much disrespect coming from this company. Get your money back.

I also think it's important to point out that this is not the fault of GREEs customer service department. They don't get to make these kinds of decisions. This is a GREE management issue......perhaps just in the US or perhaps this is dictated out of Japan. Either way, the customer service dept is simply passing along the decisions that have been made by GREE leadership. All of the feedback and complaints from us over the years have been forwarded to those same people. They have made a choice to treat us this way. It is not by accident, it is in fact their policy.

Nice huh?

Miss Soprano
06-09-2014, 11:36 PM
I will laugh the day gree goes bankrupt because let's face it this company is brainless and can't run their own game. Plus are study making us customers pissed as ****!

SUPpose So
06-10-2014, 03:53 AM
:mad: Your game script has errors in it that cost me BILLIONS more than it should to upgrade my current. Limited Time Building (LTB) because my hard earned bonuses for building cost reduction aren't working - again - YOUR FAULT

I sent in a request asking for the difference in FAKE IN-GAME CASH to be refunded - knowing full well that you haven't fixed it yet and I will have to over-spend by probably another 2 billion to do the final upgrade.

I get a cookie-cutter NO-Customer Service response saying you are well aware of the problem but that this is not an issue in which you are offering refunds or credits ? :mad:

You're gonna lose a LOT more than FAKE in-game cash if I have to get Apple involved with a much different and more expensive type up refund.

You guys used to be somewhat decent at offering up comps for problems - now - every ticket comes back as an insult

YOu DO realize that we LOVE the game - but despise the AWEFUL people who respond to our tickets :/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1

So many of the guys n gals i know from many many top 100 factions are bailing out.
Looks like GREE has sidelined this game app.
Spend Gold and regret it

Bndawgs
06-10-2014, 06:39 AM
this issue is only for the level 10 upgrade or for all lvls? I thought all my lvl 10 upgrades were wrong, but the other lvls were fine.

lemonhaze
06-10-2014, 08:25 AM
this issue is only for the level 10 upgrade or for all lvls? I thought all my lvl 10 upgrades were wrong, but the other lvls were fine.

its not correct on mine and its not only lvl 10s its been takeing alot more then what it says for other lvls to

Lift Ticket
06-10-2014, 08:30 AM

I'm confident this is on all levels....was upgrading an old LE (absolute tower) said the upgrade cost was $1.9b but when the upgrade went through it took $2.4b from my bank....

Bndawgs
06-10-2014, 08:39 AM
I'm confident this is on all levels....was upgrading an old LE (absolute tower) said the upgrade cost was $1.9b but when the upgrade went through it took $2.4b from my bank....

interesting, I'll have to see if this is the case today on my next upgrade.

Snatcher
06-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Game is still broken and even the locked cases to open is much higher with like 200k and i suggest we stop buying gold Untill these Noobs of gree fixed up there sh1t and do there job where they get pair for instead of putting there middle finger up to our customers

pick_sax
06-10-2014, 09:37 AM
Thinking more about this, i do not understand the reason the support people are saying it will be fixed in some future version.

at the time you attempt to upgrade, the calculation appears to be correct. it appears that the reject is being done by the server side code. which shouldn't require device upgrade.

also, STOP SAYING TO CHECK INTERNET CONNECTION!!!! the issue had nothing to do with an internet connection. it is your bug.

as yeah, at this time, i am sitting with my vault hanging out, and have been hit once so far. i still have enough money for the upgrade, and the bug will still not let me upgrade.

1GaDawg85
06-10-2014, 09:42 AM
Still not corrected.....I want money back for the upgrades being incorrect

Dog pound
06-10-2014, 11:51 AM
The days of this game are numbered!! Got my refund this morning and told others to put in for theirs because iTunes said they are investigating MW and GREEd. Would not expect any data push to be approved by iTunes. DO NOT buy any gold till a data push update come out from iTunes.

Jack07
06-10-2014, 03:20 PM
Ltqs are preset to pull every dollar outha my pocket, last WD I went 25W-1L and got crap out of it, base buildings get raided after I collected money on time - funds magically dissappeared from vault, customer service is non existent...
Im done with this nonsense, received money refund and gave all accounts to my kids up for destruction.

Redh
06-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Still broken... Update please??

solo.modernwar
06-10-2014, 05:04 PM

LT, once again, you are absolutely correct. Any level, and any building I upgrade. There is definitely a script error and those cost reduction boosts in my inventory are absolutely worthless now.

HenryVIII
06-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Lol, McDoc. Nothing surprises me anymore from Gree...
That being said, I'll tell ya I got a month b& for talking about @pp13 and r3fun0, and what I said was much less aggressive. But bring it to them! Sooner or later money talks, and, maybe someday we the consumers will receive a better product/CS.... Doubtful...
We are with you.

Global
06-10-2014, 08:10 PM

We are all heading for the exit door.

the_Enforcer_
06-10-2014, 08:43 PM
it appears to be 25% more in-game cash taken than the stated purchase price for me.........adds up to a whole lot over the course of the current LTB upgrades

Mcdoc
06-10-2014, 09:29 PM
Can a moderator assist me in getting back MY ingame cash?

I have just been made aware of the upgrading programming error that evidently takes out the full amount, rather than the stated reduced upgrading costs for all buildings.

Not too please to find this out as I have taken the last 7 or 8 LTBs to level 10 (including the current one - innocuous biotech)

As well as taking other buildings to lvl 10 over in 2 plus years I have played MW.

I have lost tens of billions due now to this known game error. I estimate that amount to be easily well over 25B, if not higher.

The current LTB alone, which i finished about 2 days ago, I have lost about 5 billion.

I have sent in a ticket asking for the extra amounts to be returned to my vault. The reply back, not surprisingly was an automated reply that said no.

If this is a known issue, then they should NOT be denying any requests to have YOUR OWN ingame cash returned to you.

ALL THIS TIME, I thought that you were getting upgrading cost reductions when in fact, the ENTIRE TIME, the game has been taking out the full amount of the upgrade costs for all buildings unknown to me or the MW customers.

That is totally unacceptable. I am sure that they have records of all upgrades you have done and the amounts that were taken out, so it should not be too difficult to return all those money to your vault.

This is a known programming error/glitch whereby they take out MORE than what is stated during the upgrade screens.

So why are they NOT returning the extra amounts back to ALL PLAYERS? It should also be done automatically without having to be asked by any player at all.

Can a moderator assist me on this? I am sure others like me have lost billions and billions and most even more.

I am only asking for my OWN INGAME CASH BACK, cash that should have been there if there was no upgrading glitch.

NOT asking for gold or asking for any units or anything else. Just my own ingame money back.

Dont think I am being unreasonable as I am not asking for anything that wasnt already mine.

This is money that has no real value outside of MW. Why would a GREE employee not understand this and put my fake money back into my vault?

Did it ever occur to the customer service reps that if things were working correctly as they should have, we would not have to waste our time trying to fix this mess?

My ticket # is 1663467

join the club

Maestro
06-10-2014, 09:32 PM
The old funzio staff
vs
the new gree staff
Understand give customers something with no value and customers give back sometning of real value
VS
No soup for you! Why did you leave?

Ajk
06-11-2014, 12:44 AM
Sorry, it appears the pixelated s*** has hit pixelated fan around here.

gero
06-11-2014, 05:55 AM
Well said McDoc.

The costs was an issue for at a minimum every level of upgrade on the current LE building (innocuous Biotech).

For instance the level 10 upgrade screen stated $3.4033B to upgrade. In order to finally get the upgrade to work I had $7,179,064,583 cash on hand. When done initiating the level 10 upgrade I only had $1,121,914,339 left. So the upgrade that was supposed to cost $3.4033 billion cost me $6.057 billion.

Overall the total cost of all the upgrade "overcharges" was over $10 billion just from this building. Highly unlikely I will ever see any of that money returned to my game...but that is not the point, just another faulty aspect of a defective product that Gree puts out.

sstuutss
06-11-2014, 06:56 AM
I'm sure this would have been fixed long ago if the biuldings were cheaper than they should have been. We've seen how fast they can act when they want to.......

Redh
06-11-2014, 07:10 AM
The bug is one thing. But the fact that the issue is being ignored completely is unacceptable. UPDATE US ALREADY.

Veritas aequitas
06-11-2014, 11:49 AM
If you hadn't noticed, gree is a little busy. Take a look over at kingdom age and you will understand. Apparently their whole wd was hacked. Between that and their issues over here (and likely some difficult refund negotiations going on with iTunes) and I would say fixing the upgrade issue isn't on the top of their list.

The bug is one thing. But the fact that the issue is being ignored completely is unacceptable. UPDATE US ALREADY.

Redh
06-11-2014, 11:54 AM
Communicating should always be top of a community managers list. This bug prevents most people from being able to complete a current event.

Led
06-11-2014, 08:07 PM
Still not fixed :mad:

HenryVIII
06-11-2014, 08:24 PM
Still not fixed :mad:

I'll bet you an internet we'll still be saying the same thing a week from now.

What?
06-11-2014, 08:36 PM
I'm in the same boat. I have about 7 billion on me now and the cost to upgrade to 10 says 9.6 billion, but I have been over paying on pretty much every upgrade on this LE building and I don't even know what the greetard price is. If I wasn't overpaying I probably would have been done already and not have to go into wd with close to 10 billion cash on Friday. I'm DL in my faction and at 300k a pop, I'm going to lose a lot of cash that I wouldn't have to. I need to have more money than it says, without knowing the exact amount, while getting attacked and losing money, and I need to do it 35 hours before the timer runs out since that is how long it takes to upgrade. Thanks gree for putting me in an unnecessary and compromising situation with your faulty game...again.

Also I've been reading the release of 1 gold units and that got me thinking what else can gree do without this coveted 4.2 update. Can they lower the cost of buildings without having to wait for apple to approve it? If so, a simple fix would be to have an amnesty period where buildings are at a reduced cost so people aren't overspending. That would make too much sense though, let's go with wait and let frustration build over time and then explode in a frenzy of anti-gree rhetoric. Good choice.

Redh
06-12-2014, 11:03 AM
Bump /10char

Mcdoc
06-12-2014, 02:11 PM
So GREE - is anyone going to talk to us on this thread ?

You could have simply responded to those who sent in tickets and given them a reasonable refund to get them on their way - problem solved - Happy People

but now - it's still broken - people are still over the amount shown on the graphic but somehow short of Gree math to trigger the update - we've now lost $$$$ AND Time - so next - we will be asking for the $$$$ refund plus the Bonus unit that we would have already had by now :/

fix the problem early and we are all happy - ignore us - the problem grows

I can't imagine that more than 10-12% of the players even try to get past level 8 on this LTB and of those maybe only 20-30% even noticed the problem - so it doesn't seem like too many people to even deal with verses this issue bubbling to a full boil while we get more frustrated and angered while you do nothing to compensate us for this error :/

I see no other choice but to get Apple involved now :/

Tadaaah
06-12-2014, 03:09 PM
Apologies for the delay in a response. There is a fix coming for this building in 4.2. We are working on getting more information on this topic.

Mcdoc
06-12-2014, 03:15 PM
Apologies for the delay in a response. There is a fix coming for this building in 4.2. We are working on getting more information on this topic.

This thread and the tickets involved should give you all of the information you need :)

its a simple fix now - for those who sent in tickets - so to not create even more tickets when people missed the last upgrade and bonus item waiting for a "fix" that came too late.

Thank you

Agent Orange
06-12-2014, 04:34 PM
Wow McDoc, that is bad. I have to admit I am a bit puzzled that Gree can move so fast at removing and refunding gold with that 1 gold unit misque yet a known documented error in the formula the game is using takes months to resolve?

Something really wrong there.

Tadaaah
06-12-2014, 04:56 PM
The nature of some glitches do take more time and effort to fix than others. A fix is coming for this in 4.2. Sadly, we can not give out an exact date for that update at this time.

Thorm V2
06-12-2014, 05:24 PM
The nature of some glitches do take more time and effort to fix than others. A fix is coming for this in 4.2. Sadly, we can not give out an exact date for that update at this time.

I am guessing itunes is paying a bit more attention to the mw updates now...

Mcdoc
06-12-2014, 05:54 PM

So I was finally able to do my last upgrade that should have cost me 3.4 billion but instead cost me 6.2 billion.

The he way I figure it - I overspent by about 6 billion FAKE in-game cash on this one Bullding.

All I asked in my tickets is to be re-imbursed the FAKE in-game cash that I was wrongfully charged on upgrades.

I am not asking for gold - but hey if I got a ticket that said :

"McDoc - thank you for your patience as we try to fix this issue - in the meantime - I have refunded you 6 Billion cash and added 100 Good to your account to compensate you for your extra effort on this mission. Please enjoy the game"

do you know how happy that would make me - and thousands of others ?

Do your customer service managers understand that sometimes you give the peasants a little cake and they will continue to Happily serve your kingdom ? ?

Please talk some sense into those guys !

Gaming For Life
06-12-2014, 10:20 PM
So I was finally able to do my last upgrade that should have cost me 3.4 billion but instead cost me 6.2 billion.

The he way I figure it - I overspent by about 6 billion FAKE in-game cash on this one Bullding.

All I asked in my tickets is to be re-imbursed the FAKE in-game cash that I was wrongfully charged on upgrades.

I am not asking for gold - but hey if I got a ticket that said :

"McDoc - thank you for your patience as we try to fix this issue - in the meantime - I have refunded you 6 Billion cash and added 100 Good to your account to compensate you for your extra effort on this mission. Please enjoy the game"

do you know how happy that would make me - and thousands of others ?

Do your customer service managers understand that sometimes you give the peasants a little cake and they will continue to Happily serve your kingdom ? ?

Please talk some sense into those guys !

At this point, I wouldnt even hold my breath. I closed my thread and am now adding to yours in the hopes that a moderator will do the right thing and return extra money taken out for ALL PLAYERS IN MW.

Can a moderator assist me in getting back MY ingame cash?

I have just been made aware of the upgrading programming error that evidently takes out the full amount, rather than the stated reduced upgrading costs for all buildings.

Not too please to find this out as I have taken the last 7 or 8 LTBs to level 10 (including the current one - innocuous biotech)

I also have upgraded many other buildings as well over the 2 plus years I have played MW.

I have therefore now lost tens of billions due to this known game error. I estimate that amount to be easily well over 25B, if not higher.

The current LTB alone, which I finished about 2 days ago, I have lost about 5 billion.

I have sent in a ticket asking for the extra amounts to be returned to my vault. The reply back, not surprisingly was an automated reply that said no.

If this is a known issue, then they should NOT be denying any requests to have YOUR OWN ingame cash returned to you.

ALL THIS TIME, I thought that you were getting upgrading cost reductions when in fact, the ENTIRE TIME, the game has been taking out the full amount of the upgrade costs for all buildings unknown to me or the MW customers.

That is TOTALLY unacceptable. I am sure that you have records of all upgrades that I have done and the amounts that were taken out, so it should not be too difficult for GREE to return all those money back to my vault.

This is a known programming error/glitch whereby they take out MORE than what is stated during the upgrade screens. Why are you even needing to think about making this right for the customer?

Its a very simple solution. Return all money taken out incorrectly back to ALL players.

So why are they NOT returning the extra amounts back to ALL PLAYERS? No idea why. Actually it should have been done automatically without having to be asked by any player at all.

Can a moderator assist me on this? I am sure others like me have lost billions and billions and most even more.

I am only asking for my OWN INGAME CASH BACK, cash that should have been there if there was no upgrading glitch.

NOT asking for gold or asking for any units or anything else. Just my own ingame money back.

Dont think I am being unreasonable as I am not asking for anything that wasnt already mine.

This is money that has no real value outside of MW. Why would a GREE employee not understand this and put my fake money back into my vault?

Did it ever occur to the customer service reps that if things were working correctly as they should have, we would not have to waste our time trying to fix this mess?

My ticket # is 1663467

Maz
06-12-2014, 10:56 PM
I have the same issue but I thought this glitch started recently? A cpl weeks or a month now? It's not been this way over that log and surely not a full 2 years. As I have always compared my costs and times to the non boosted figures on buildings when they're released or to my friends, am I wrong in this?

ladyfizz27
06-13-2014, 05:29 AM
I sent a ticket for this very issue. The response was that a fix is in the works and I should be on the lookout for version 4.2 in the iTunes Store. When I asked if I could please have my in game cash back, I was told that, unfortunately they are unable to reimburse the cash. Brilliant

What?
06-13-2014, 11:31 AM
Wd just started and I'm on 9/10 on the biotech LE building. I'm just really disappointed in Gree right now. I've spent 2+ years upgrading buildings to be able to make upgrades like this building. Since I've bought all growlers, there are very few opportunities to advance in stats in this game. The ltqs and box events never add stats due to never being able to finish. Other than that, I'm really at a loss for words. I think the pictures show the reason why.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/1A935C7D-C9DF-4BBB-9929-0706DBE689A2.jpg (http://s270.photobucket.com/user/slowmotionnoob/media/1A935C7D-C9DF-4BBB-9929-0706DBE689A2.jpg.html)

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/EB05605E-6024-407B-9CDD-8458C2AC748F.jpg (http://s270.photobucket.com/user/slowmotionnoob/media/EB05605E-6024-407B-9CDD-8458C2AC748F.jpg.html)

Nateisan
06-13-2014, 11:37 AM

so true so trye

Nateisan
06-13-2014, 11:37 AM
Wd just started and I'm on 9/10 on the biotech LE building. I'm just really disappointed in Gree right now. I've spent 2+ years upgrading buildings to be able to make upgrades like this building. Since I've bought all growlers, there are very few opportunities to advance in stats in this game. The ltqs and box events never add stats due to never being able to finish. Other than that, I'm really at a loss for words. I think the pictures show the reason why.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/1A935C7D-C9DF-4BBB-9929-0706DBE689A2.jpg (http://s270.photobucket.com/user/slowmotionnoob/media/1A935C7D-C9DF-4BBB-9929-0706DBE689A2.jpg.html)

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/EB05605E-6024-407B-9CDD-8458C2AC748F.jpg (http://s270.photobucket.com/user/slowmotionnoob/media/EB05605E-6024-407B-9CDD-8458C2AC748F.jpg.html)

many errors there so true

Led
06-13-2014, 05:18 PM
Has anyone gotten ingame cash refunded?

sstuutss
06-13-2014, 05:47 PM
So it would seem 'soon' isnt here yet.
and even when it does get here you're all going to have to suck it up because gree couldnt be bothered giving you your money back.
Does any one think this would still be going one if it was the other way around? they moved quick enough the fix the gold unit, with the standard Gree 'suck it up' fix.

Mcdoc
06-13-2014, 06:23 PM
I'm really at a loss for words. I think the pictures show the reason why

Your pic shows you need about 9.61 billion and you saved up over 9.62 billion. Unfortunately - I bet you will need closer to 12 billion before the upgrade will initiate - and then you will have to use Gold to finish it before the timer runs out and you miss out on the wrapper prizes with a stat bonus

My final upgrade with all of my hard earned bonuses showed I needed 3.4 billion - yet it wouldn't initiate the upgrade until I had over 6.2 billion

so while my cost to upgrade seems way less than yours because of my hard earned units with upgrade reduction costs - in the end - those with the Most cost reduction bonuses ended up being the ones who got screwed out of the most Fake. Monopoly money :/

Rather than address this issue with the less than 10% of players who got to level 10 and instantly refunding people 3 to 5 billion that would have put them able to finish level 10 in time - they pushed this issue aside - hoping it will go away :/

i am am not sure how we can hope for a reasonable resolution when even the Mods seem to skim over this one

atretes1
06-14-2014, 03:35 PM
Its telling me I need 11.978 bill when it should be more like 8 ish bill for me on level 10.

Agent Orange
06-14-2014, 04:02 PM
So it would seem 'soon' isnt here yet.
and even when it does get here you're all going to have to suck it up because gree couldnt be bothered giving you your money back.
Does any one think this would still be going one if it was the other way around? they moved quick enough the fix the gold unit, with the standard Gree 'suck it up' fix.

I believe in Greespeak soon comes just after never.... No if the calculations had been botched in the opposite direction it would have been fixed months ago.

Agent Orange
06-14-2014, 04:13 PM
This app is really starting to tread on thin ice when it comes to Apple's app guidelines. Specifically related to functionality. Though I realize that this app was approved for release on the app store if there are enough complaints based on the ongoing issues that will force Apple to do a review of this apps suitability.

https://developer.apple.com/appstore/resources/approval/guidelines.html

Personally I hope Gree gets it's collective act together before it gets escalated to this level since everyone looses at that point.

Evil Mastermind
06-15-2014, 07:04 AM
Mcdoc. Yes, that's the way it works.

Redh
06-16-2014, 06:29 PM
Please fix this bug before the new LE building is released...

Redh
06-17-2014, 02:54 PM
Still bugged, still ignored. ****ing rude.

sstuutss
06-17-2014, 05:48 PM
lol I had been thinking 'maybe they arent stupid enough to release another biulding until they fix this'
I was wrong
So another clear message from gree its fine to exploit a glitch.

sstuutss
06-18-2014, 07:23 AM
Soon I guess

Redh
06-18-2014, 03:39 PM
Gree has the worst customer service I have ever experienced from a company . They may ignore these messages, but the Google bots won't.

sstuutss
06-19-2014, 05:00 PM
churp churp

Mcdoc
06-22-2014, 03:24 AM
Upgrade costs bonuses STILL broken - no cash refund in game yet either :/

shows me 1.49 billion to upgrade an old LE - 2.4 billion still isn't enough to trigger the damn upgrade :mad:

Come on Gree - this is beyond ridiculous !

Redh
06-23-2014, 06:02 PM
Fix this **** already...