PDA

View Full Version : Are you kidding me???

noob
06-09-2014, 08:35 PM
So the Briarthorn Chest quest just popped up and already I need 23 to get in the top 250 and the top player has 993. Is this a gree glitch, or more hacking? This is getting crazy!!!

Lys
06-09-2014, 08:40 PM
Stage 4 allowed for one to get a reduction to box openings, and Stage 5 gave more damage to the EB. Considering Lv 100 + can drop orbs, and Stage 4 can reduce the cooldown to a few seconds, I can sort of see how this happened. More fallout following this war drama, I'm not even surprised by it.

Just4fun
06-09-2014, 08:54 PM
This is nothing new.. If you aren't gemming don't complain. Go back to your corner and wait the hour like everyone else who isn't complaining about this.

Lys
06-09-2014, 09:11 PM
Actually, it looks like leaderboards aren't updating until said person logs in. People are dropping from the Top 25 list, meaning that GREE didn't bother clearing the table before the event began... surprise surprise...

Voxker
06-09-2014, 09:28 PM
Actually, it looks like leaderboards aren't updating until said person logs in. People are dropping from the Top 25 list, meaning that GREE didn't bother clearing the table before the event began... surprise surprise...

this pretty much

Krayt
06-09-2014, 09:37 PM
So the Briarthorn Chest quest just popped up and already I need 23 to get in the top 250 and the top player has 993. Is this a gree glitch, or more hacking? This is getting crazy!!!

Personally I find it hilarious that you didn't realize the stats weren't reset.
You seriously thought someone opened like 900 in a couple of hours

noob
06-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Personally I find it hilarious that you didn't realize the stats weren't reset.
You seriously thought someone opened like 900 in a couple of hours

I find it hilarious that you comment without reading or understanding the post. I never said how did someone open 900 boxes, I said is it because of a glitch or hackers. It seems now that it was a glitch. thank you to Lys for an educated reply!!!

the_bob
06-10-2014, 11:29 PM

So here's a question... If you were #1 last lockbox event with, say, 1000 orbitties, and you just didn't log in during this lockbox event and you were glitched to the top of the list, what would happen if nobody passed you this time? Would the glitch count and give you 1st place?