PDA

View Full Version : Where are my posts?

andy2
06-09-2014, 03:34 PM
I made a post a few days ago asking for in game communication. That post was deleted.

I made a post a few hours ago today asking where that post went. That post was deleted again with no explanation. What is going on?

Dreson7
06-09-2014, 03:35 PM
Gree is acting up again like usual mate

GrimAmoeba
06-09-2014, 03:37 PM
I made a post a few days ago asking for in game communication. That post was deleted.

I made a post a few hours ago today asking where that post went. That post was deleted again with no explanation. What is going on?

Once again you are repeating existing posts. How is this not understood. You created this as another post reiterating same fact so this will probably be closed also

SimplyminiMW
06-09-2014, 03:39 PM
Where is an image of a guy walking around in circles staring at the ceiling not knowning where he is going?

Well either way OP is that guy.....

andy2
06-09-2014, 03:40 PM
Once again you are repeating existing posts. How is this not understood. You created this as another post reiterating same fact so this will probably be closed also

I would love if the post was closed with an explanation. My first post was an original thought... it wasnt closed with a link pointing to another thread... it was deleted theres a difference.

My second post was asking why the first post, which was an original thought and not a repeat of any existing thread at the time vanished. If only that one was answered you wouldnt now have this one.

GrimAmoeba
06-09-2014, 03:42 PM
I would love if the post was closed with an explanation. My first post was an original thought... it wasnt closed with a link pointing to another thread... it was deleted theres a difference.

My second post was asking why the first post, which was an original thought and not a repeat of any existing thread at the time vanished. If only that one was answered you wouldnt now have this one.

And your third post will be wondering where your second post went because you didn't get an answer for your first post which was a copy of a post that someone else presented yesterday from there post that was unanswered for weeks so they decided to post that again because no answer was posted

andy2
06-09-2014, 03:43 PM
And your third post will be wondering where your second post went because you didn't get an answer for your first post which was a copy of a post that someone else presented yesterday from there post that was unanswered for weeks so they decided to post that again because no answer was posted

I'm sure it will mysteriously vanish. What you cant seem to grasp is that you for some reason believe my original post was a copy, which could not be further from the truth.

Agent Orange
06-09-2014, 03:57 PM

What are the odds this will get deleted as well

andy2
06-09-2014, 03:58 PM
What are the odds this will get deleted as well

100%. Would still be nice to know why my original post vanished however.

SimplyminiMW
06-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Oddly enough I have a andy2 in my alliance members. Lvl 68 20ish million stats. Wonder if that's OP.

RetiredAndHappy
06-09-2014, 03:59 PM
Strange that they have time to remove your posts yet fail to even acknowledge other threads

SimplyminiMW
06-09-2014, 04:00 PM
Strange that they have time to remove your posts yet fail to even acknowledge other threads

Well we had a mod appear in this thread....
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?93296-Random-free-gold

andy2
06-09-2014, 04:01 PM
Oddly enough I have a andy2 in my alliance members. Lvl 68 20ish million stats. Wonder if that's OP.

That is not me, my accounts are level 168 named andy and 83 named sinner. Sinner was originally named andy2. (the forum name andy was taken)

Exactly, right? Third times the charm?

andy2
06-09-2014, 05:03 PM
so someone has the time to move this message but they cant respond to a simple question and answer why?

andy2
06-10-2014, 04:11 PM
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Z-Infierno
06-11-2014, 05:29 AM
Im new in the forum please someone can give me a clue how to make a post??Thanks

Cromagnon
06-11-2014, 01:32 PM
Im new in the forum please someone can give me a clue how to make a post??Thanks
you have to reply in 10 or more threads (guessing its about 10) in order to be granted "post new thread" power

Molly's Consigliere
06-11-2014, 04:20 PM
Reported for making a thread about deleted posts.

Please discuss.