PDA

View Full Version : Random free gold????

Thorm V2
06-09-2014, 03:15 PM
I just logged in & suddenly had a bump of 55 gold?

Anyone else?

Kavoc
06-09-2014, 03:19 PM
I got 10 but I'm still owed more from the accidental upgrades were some get their gold back others don't...

Tadaaah
06-09-2014, 03:24 PM
Hey there,

We have just ran a script to compensate players who participated in the GLTQ with a day of miscalculations active. Players who participated the day of the event in questions should now be receiving a small amount gold in their accounts based on what was spent during this time period. Thanks.

Web323
06-09-2014, 03:28 PM
Hey there,

We have just ran a script to compensate players who participated in the GLTQ with a day of miscalculations active. Players who participated the day of the event in questions should now be receiving a small amount gold in their accounts based on what was spent during this time period. Thanks.

No gold received on my account

Thorm V2
06-09-2014, 03:31 PM
Ok, but, I received 55 gold. Refills are 20 gold each.

That doesn't quite add up.

SimplyminiMW
06-09-2014, 03:33 PM
Ok, but, I received 55 gold. Refills are 20 gold each.

That doesn't quite add up.

Don't worry 99% of the time when gree tries to "fix" their mistakes they make it worse. Too many past situations come to mind. But wait and see, it's about to happen again.

Blodiea
06-09-2014, 08:09 PM
So let me get this right you give me back around 10% of what I spent? That's rubbish and you know it. You don't have to actually produce anything so it would take the same effort to give me some or all of it back.

Miss Soprano
06-09-2014, 09:49 PM
55 golds wow...

Kukh
06-09-2014, 10:31 PM
4 gold, What the **** am i supposed to do with 4 gold? **** you Gree!

SUPpose So
06-10-2014, 04:08 AM
Ok GREE mods, listen up... Take note....

Many of us used to buy gold and then sometimes use it days later, or during a months play.
In your wisdom you see fit to refund part gold used on an event that you admit was broken, only if it was purchased during the event. What about the emails from the many hundreds of us who wasted huge amounts of gold on 9/10 trying to get 177 wins for our teams. Its a joke. You are a joke company with now no credibility. I get 45 gold refunded for wasting just over a 1,000.

Your customer service is beyond bad. You are losing all your big spenders down many tiers at an alarming rate. You have no comprehension of the game mechanics and refusal to reply to simple emails setting out grievances is pathetic at best.

I used to spend way, way to much on this game... It was fun, now it is a lame duck and i will not be purchasing again. I am now sending all my purchase history to apple for a full refund. I expect from refunds paid to other members of our top faction, somewhere in the region of $20,000 back.....

You brought this on yourselves. Had you responded properly i would have been happy with my 1,000 gold back.

Gherik
06-10-2014, 06:21 AM
In other news, regarding free gold... (I can't create new posts but it's somewhat on topic here) I found this post today:

http://www.engadget.com/2014/06/10/apple-banning-apps-social-sharing/

Looks like our days of getting free gold for watching videos are numbered... at least on ios.

Rolinz
06-10-2014, 06:44 AM
Hey there,

Some wasted a vault of gold that they have saved up.

Only those that bought that day were given an insignificant portion amount of gold.

Again, no real apology for the problem with these events and nothing substantive given to the players affected by it.

It is very hard to be positive and constructive when most of these events have problems and nothing is ever done about it or to make-up for the affected players with some decent compensation, instead of being left feeling screwed over again.

How much of that 55 gold made up for the actual wasted gold?

Does it feel life theft to anyone else?

Thank you again Gree.