PDA

View Full Version : Do I get the wrapper unit I was promised?

Mastert55!
06-09-2014, 03:02 PM
I finished all 3 duly LTQ's. I collect all 3 units. Do I get the wrapper prize as promised by Gree or should I prepare to shove my head in my anus and hope that they will fix it without force.

Elite854
06-09-2014, 03:06 PM
You're not going to get it. There was an announcement that they arent giving it out.

2000y2k
06-09-2014, 03:07 PM
I finished all 3 duly LTQ's. I collect all 3 units. Do I get the wrapper prize as promised by Gree or should I prepare to shove my head in my anus and hope that they will fix it without force.

No need to wait, shove away.

ScrewThis
06-09-2014, 03:07 PM

Lol the latter mate. The latter... All of us... in our own anus not yours....

GrimAmoeba
06-09-2014, 03:08 PM
You're not going to get it. There was an announcement that they arent giving it out.

And where is this announcement by Gree?

'MAU' Mirsad-Ra
06-09-2014, 03:10 PM
Mods. Start answering questions on the Forums!!!! Or do your prefer 1000s of tickets!!! Come on !!

Shrinko
06-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Mods. Start answering questions on the Forums!!!! Or do your prefer 1000s of tickets!!! Come on !!

Gree doesn't care either way. You can send a million tickets. It doesn't take much to copy and paste the same response.

SimplyminiMW
06-09-2014, 03:12 PM

OOHHH I wouldn't have done that......
Good luck?

corey0025
06-09-2014, 03:27 PM
You do not get the wrapper unit advertised. You do not pass go you do not collect your $200, scratch that you already gave your money and got nothing for it...time to contact apple again for a refund.

GrimAmoeba
06-09-2014, 03:36 PM
You do not get the wrapper unit advertised. You do not pass go you do not collect your $200, scratch that you already gave your money and got nothing for it...time to contact apple again for a refund.

Once again, just because you didn't get it at this time doesn't mean you won't get it. Confirming one thing and thinking another are two complete different things

corey0025
06-09-2014, 03:42 PM
Dude,what's your deal, ppl asked if they would get the wrapper when they finished the portion of the ltq, I confirmed that I didn't...i don't care if someone thinks they are getting one. The point it there was an advertisement that we were. I want my f-ing unit I paid for.

GrimAmoeba
06-09-2014, 03:44 PM
Dude,what's your deal, ppl asked if they would get the wrapper when they finished the portion of the ltq, I confirmed that I didn't...i don't care if someone thinks they are getting one. The point it there was an advertisement that we were. I want my f-ing unit I paid for.

No you confirmed that you will not get it in two threads. You should confirm that you did not get it when you completed the event. Little detail is major when speaking like this

Mastert55!
06-09-2014, 03:49 PM
Well screw me...

Tony81
06-09-2014, 03:52 PM
Well screw me...

Whoa... Be careful. That borders on prostitution. We are paying for this ya know...

Agent Orange
06-09-2014, 03:56 PM
No need to wait, shove away.

Lard is a dandy lubricant

Mastert55!
06-09-2014, 03:57 PM
Whoa... Be careful. That borders on prostitution. We are paying for this ya know...

I better watch out then.

Tony81
06-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Lard is a dandy lubricant

But how is it's antibiotic properties?

(See what we do when he can't play a simple tapping-game Gree? We resort to childish banter)

Agent Orange
06-09-2014, 04:01 PM
But how is it's antibiotic properties?

(See what we do when he can't play a simple tapping-game Gree? We resort to childish banter)

I would suspect that it is irrelevant at this point considering how many times we have all been screwed by you know who....

General Luke
06-09-2014, 04:04 PM

Gree is in lock-down mode while dealing with massive hacking over the weekend during KA guild wars. This ship is sinking...

Maz
06-09-2014, 04:15 PM
Gree is in lock-down mode while dealing with massive hacking over the weekend during KA guild wars. This ship is sinking...

It's been sinking. Gree has been warned and told and people have explained how some things are being done, yet all they do is turn a blind eye and deny. "There is no airplane glitch", we patched the non existent glitch, oh wait,.. Health regen? Those bonuses don't stack, they don't really have 13 dbj, oh wait bonuses do stack..

Staying on topic tho I hope this does get resolved. I don't see even gree doing something as horrid as not setting this event wrapper straight. The whole point some ppl even did the ltq was for the wrapper.

Tadaaah
06-09-2014, 04:20 PM
Hello,

We have some updates on this matter. We will be having a deployment going out (hopefully today and soon, technical delays). When this goes out, players who completed the event early will receive the prize. For players who have not finished, they will be purchase the items needed to finish.

Thanks.

Mastert55!
06-09-2014, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the communication mate!!!

GrimAmoeba
06-09-2014, 04:22 PM
Hello,

We have some updates on this matter. We will be having a deployment going out (hopefully today and soon, technical delays). When this goes out, players who completed the event early will receive the prize. For players who have not finished, they will be purchase the items needed to finish.

Thanks.

Thanks for update and I can say this is confirmed? Tadaaah, he appears like magic. So ironic

Maz
06-09-2014, 04:34 PM
Hello,

Thanks.

What if we can't finish the ltq till tomorrow but before the official end time? If the fix is pushed before players finish, we have to purchase it from the store??

ElMacho
06-09-2014, 05:04 PM
^^^ What he said

War player
06-09-2014, 05:09 PM
So, Gree advertises a wrapper and then takes it away
Then, they say if you finish "early" you get the wrapper. What if you finish, just not "early".
Im assuming "early" is anytime before ONE SECOND before event is over.
LMAO!!!

Mcdoc
06-09-2014, 05:16 PM
I didn't even try this one - but maybe according to the pic - you will get your prize on August 6th ?

http://s7.postimg.org/insr23fnv/image.jpg

Cobra Kai
06-09-2014, 05:46 PM
The ship is sinking and the lifeboats are filling up fast.

What are you going to do for people who stopped doing the event because the wrapper was taken away? You scammed them out of an opportunity to complete the event for far less gold. This is false advertising and criminal.

It's not just the gold players who are getting scammed but those who use energy ingame to get a reward that is then taken away.

Based on phone call with two platform providers for Gree games there is a storm coming.

Tadaaah
06-09-2014, 06:26 PM
Looks like we need to clarify:

By "Early", it is meant that players who have already finished the event will receive the prize.

For those who still haven't finished the event, you will have the remaining time to finish and earn the prize.

We aren't taking the prize away from anyone.

Shrinko
06-09-2014, 07:26 PM

By "Early", it is meant that players who have already finished the event will receive the prize.

For those who still haven't finished the event, you will have the remaining time to finish and earn the prize.

That's too bad. I was hoping gree could piss a few more people off.

Thorm V2
06-09-2014, 07:30 PM
LOL. You'd have to give it out to be able to take it away.

BTW, you said earlier (post #21), we had to purchase the items. Has that changed? Still do not see that available in my store...

Tardavic
06-09-2014, 08:19 PM
LOL. You'd have to give it out to be able to take it away.

BTW, you said earlier (post #21), we had to purchase the items. Has that changed? Still do not see that available in my store...

We are still waiting on a deploy to go out for the items in the store and the wrapper prize. You may need to exit/restart your app in order to see the fix. We will continue to keep you updated!

MadAtWorld
06-09-2014, 09:52 PM

Tadaaah, I think you misread what they are saying. Let me attempt to clarify.

Many people choose to do an event based on whether it is a good return on their investment. Some may not consider an ordinary LTQ good, but add in the wrapper and they would be willing to spend. That being said, it is those people who are asking you a question:

On day one, they chose to do the LTQ event, spending gold, because the wrapper prize made it worth the effort and expense.

On day two, when the wrapper prize was seemingly no longer being awarded, they waited before starting. Many questions were posted to the forum and tickets were sent. They did not wish to spend vaults more if the wrapper prize was no longer going to be included. (What they meant by taken away... as in taken out of the equation, not removed from inventory).

Gree representatives, including yourself, did not respond to forum posts or tickets in anything resembling a timely manner. The question these people are now asking is for a response about the time they sat and waited for clarification on whether Gree would be honoring the wrapper unit advertised. Due to the wait, try lost a great deal of regen time and it cost a great deal more gold to complete the daily LTQ.

MadAtWorld
06-09-2014, 09:58 PM
Tadaaah, thought I would also mention that your instructions to those who missed the daily unit should purchase it in the store is fundamentally flawed. iOS users do not show those units in the store so they are unable to buy them. Android users are able to. So please answer this: for those iOS users unable to complete a daily goal due to Gree issues, what do you suggest we do as an alternative to your instructions to purchase the missing unit? Can we send a ticket requesting the unit and have the gold deducted for the sale?

HardCorps_DP
06-09-2014, 11:19 PM
Has anyone seen the items in the store inside the "Special" tab yet?

Maz
06-09-2014, 11:46 PM
We are still waiting on a deploy to go out for the items in the store and the wrapper prize. You may need to exit/restart your app in order to see the fix. We will continue to keep you updated!

Is this going to be done before the end of the event?

Some are truely upset over the lack of actual support (any real actual on situations) over the weekend precisely for this reason. Some will now be missing out on this due to the wrapper being pulled and no communication and people did not do day 2 because it just wasn't worth it without the wrapper.

Communication and support on the weekends is important, there'd be a lot less upset people over this if we had even just been told on Sunday, "hey guys anyone that complets the ltq will still get the prize". Or something similar of the nature.

I for one know there was tons of tickets sent in over this issue, so support was well aware of this and we can't for our lives understand why there was not a announcement of some sort addressing it.

Bill4tide
06-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Did anyone ever get the wrapper prize? I didn't, so just wondering if I need to submit a ticket or if they are still working on this one.