06-09-2014, 02:17 PM
Pretty much sums it up.

Shows in progress and multiple reloads and nothing

No crate event.
No epic boss.

Atleast Gree not making excuses!! Just not saying anything

Dazzj10
06-09-2014, 02:22 PM
Gree have a bit of decency and let usknow what is happening instead of ignoring the latest in a string of screw ups

Tadaaah
06-09-2014, 02:27 PM
No event has been deployed today. We will let you know when these events go live. There will not be an Epic Boss starting today.

Lancerdually
06-09-2014, 02:30 PM
Gree have a bit of decency and let usknow what is happening instead of ignoring the latest in a string of screw ups

That word is like an oxymoron with Gree(d)s involvement

Heizenberg1
06-09-2014, 02:31 PM
Seriously Gree couldn't alert the community until 30 minutes after the event started? Unfortunately nobody is surprised anymore when this happens.
No event has been deployed today. We will let you know when these events go live. There will not be an Epic Boss starting today.

Dazzj10
06-09-2014, 02:32 PM
Then change the calendar to match, for crying out loud how,any times does this need to keep happening

erickd271
06-09-2014, 02:32 PM

Not even suprised... I'll play some clash of clans to pass time ;P

Big John
06-09-2014, 02:34 PM
Becoming a laughing stock now.

Rowe1985
06-09-2014, 02:35 PM

It would be good if Gree reacted prior to these errors happening, rather than 30 mins after the game says so. The poor buggers not on the forums, no wonder support are busy all the time, there is a lost flock of sheep out there.

As well as the globe saying epic boss started today, a lock box event to.

These cycles are the same on a monthly basis it shouldnt be hard. Similar to extending a simple, no event or we are looking into this post so that it actually contains information that we find useful and timesaving.

Mr llama
06-09-2014, 02:36 PM
No event has been deployed today. We will let you know when these events go live. There will not be an Epic Boss starting today.Are you people all on Thorazine? Because this makes no sense

Cobra Kai
Thanks for the info. Even if late.

Why couldn't this have announcement had been made before event time ?

Why didn't you change the in game globe to match this info?

We told you on day one that communication was paramount

Sir, this is a failure.

Dirty Mind
Becoming a laughing stock now.

Who, Gree? Or us for sitting by our phones and then complaining when an event doesnt start? Tell me you have heard of Ivan Pavlov.

Big John
06-09-2014, 02:37 PM
Maybe the bosses escaped with the locked boxes and Gree are rounding them up,

CDR Shepard
06-09-2014, 02:39 PM

Another epic boss to 100 in shortened time? This is too much. Wayyy to much greed...

hooply Kim
06-09-2014, 02:40 PM
You will let us know when events go live? Isn't that what your globe is supposed to do? Oh wait, no, that would make too much sense

Lancerdually
06-09-2014, 02:42 PM
I need popcorn.......... please

Dazzj10
06-09-2014, 02:45 PM
And unless they change the calendar we will be starting event on day 2 and will require 50 extra kills, gree needs to give their head a wobble in a dark corner

Bobar
06-09-2014, 02:49 PM

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/Screenshot_2014-06-09-23-38-212_zpstzmhmcbx.jpg (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/DET-Bobar/media/Screenshot_2014-06-09-23-38-212_zpstzmhmcbx.jpg.html)

You know, what the ingame mission plan tells million of gamers, don't you ?

And as a reminder: Gree managed to change the globe within a short time:

Before WD:

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/Screenshot_2014-06-05-09-44-59_zpsjxuw0ygh.png (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/DET-Bobar/media/Screenshot_2014-06-05-09-44-59_zpsjxuw0ygh.png.html)

After Mini-WD-Event

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/Screenshot_2014-06-07-20-17-30_zpsddosxbtn.png (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/DET-Bobar/media/Screenshot_2014-06-07-20-17-30_zpsddosxbtn.png.html)

Jclarke
06-09-2014, 02:54 PM
http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/Screenshot_2014-06-09-23-38-212_zpstzmhmcbx.jpg (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/DET-Bobar/media/Screenshot_2014-06-09-23-38-212_zpstzmhmcbx.jpg.html)

You know, what the ingame mission plan tells million of gamers, don't you ?

Thank you Bobar, point I've been repeating for some time. Millions rely on the in game screens for info and NOT this forum. All event info should be there. Globe has shown today as start for epic boss and lockbox for some time. Surely Gree also looks at the globe, or perhaps not since they can't seem to get the start times to reconcile with what they publish in the game.

Tony81

Quick question... Can we have events start when they're supposed to and not have the game tell us an event is starting/on-going when it's not?

TheBFO
Haahaha gree is so so pathetic. Tadaah, just quit. There's nothing you can do and I'm not being mean.

All about the money and you suckers keep paying. At least I just buy a couple vaults then refund the money back. I win both ways.

Suspect5
06-09-2014, 02:55 PM
and what of the box event?

Shrinko
06-09-2014, 02:57 PM
Do you think they just forgot that events were scheduled to start today?

Rolinz
06-09-2014, 02:58 PM

Hi Tadaaah! How about giving us a heads-up that no event will be deployed today earlier in the day instead of just such little time before the event was expected to start.

Was it the programmers did not get things done in time?

Do you see why we are frustrated?

When did Gree know there was not going to be a deployment of event today?

Was there supposed to be a Locked Briefcase event as well? That was showing on the globe.

How do you like your first few weeks here so far?

JCL
06-09-2014, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the info. Even if late.

Why couldn't this have announcement had been made before event time ?

Given the grammar, typos, and coding mistakes, I really have formed the opinion over the last year it's a "Wait and see.." development shop. They honestly don't really know what's going to happen at Event Rollover time(s). Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but has any error ever been ___predicted___ even if no code could be pushed out in time?

Also, I have a feeling their updates may slow as Apple just got testy about games that reward in game currency (gold for example) for watching videos about other apps/etc NOT owned by the same owner (as current app). Go to a MAC website with RUMORS that is a COMmercial site if you want to read more.

Mr t
06-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Same mess ups over and over...
Good very active goldplaying friends stopped playing and sold bases...
To be honest I think that's what I gonna do myself...
Trying to plan my time to be online for events but that seems pointless last cycles.
GRRRRRRRR

Dazzj10
06-09-2014, 03:01 PM
Notice their biggest earning event (wd) never starts late or has huge glitches through out

Shrinko
06-09-2014, 03:02 PM
Hi Tadaaah! How about giving us a heads-up that no event will be deployed today earlier in the day instead of just such little time before the event was expected to start.

Was it the programmers did not get things done in time?

Do you see why we are frustrated?

When did Gree know there was not going to be a deployment of event today?

Was there supposed to be a Locked Briefcase event as well? That was showing on the globe.

How do you like your first few weeks here so far?

We should know that events don't start when they are scheduled. Gree never said that they will start on time. They are always late and they can never start on time and without a glitch, so it's on us to expect a delay. It's our fault that we assume things and thing that events are running when the globe says they are live.

Tony81
06-09-2014, 03:04 PM
Someone on the Gree end needs to look at the calendar and verify all starting dates and times before the calendar is released. It's a one-time thing. And if something is delayed, it's usually by the same people that implement the calendar... Is it not?

I think it's time to start reviewing all Gree products in the stores and letting everyone know what truly goes on. If they don't fix it on their end, we can make sure no future customers get trapped.

Bobar
06-09-2014, 03:04 PM
Quick question... Can we have events start when they're supposed to and not have the game tell us an event is starting/on-going when it's not?

Or suddendly starting earlier (we are used to the fact they dont start at time - but days?? (Remember the excuse grafic didnt get ready in time?)

2000y2k
06-09-2014, 03:05 PM
Currently working on getting ahead. Shouldn't be too much trouble to get dates for events and announce as they go live. In order to get some planning done, forum postings may become scarce for a few hours.

Post found in Kingdom Age Forum. I'm sure they can't wait to get dates.

Shrinko
06-09-2014, 03:06 PM
Someone on the Gree end needs to look at the calendar and verify all starting dates and times before the calendar is released. It's a one-time thing. And if something is delayed, it's usually by the same people that implement the calendar... Is it not?

I think it's time to start reviewing all Gree products in the stores and letting everyone know what truly goes on. If they don't fix it on their end, we can make sure no future customers get trapped.

Did that a year ago. They got my 1 star long review a while ago.

FYV
06-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Is there an eta for start time? What's the expected delay in hours? What's the reason for the delay?

(Note "Today" finishes in 55 mins here in UK...)

Openness and honesty lead to trust.

Anyway, good night all... C u maņana.

Shrinko
06-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Post found in Kingdom Age Forum. I'm sure they can't wait to get dates.

Poor guy monitors forum for other games? No wonder mods have no idea what's going on with the game. They can't be expected to play all Gree games. That's a huge set up for failure.

Crammer
06-09-2014, 03:12 PM
What is it with people saying millions? Do you see how far down the indi rewards go? It doesn't take 1000 wd points to clear the bottom. Toss in second, third, fourth accounts.. etc.. Its not as many as you think…. ANYMORE

Tadaaah
06-09-2014, 03:13 PM
We understand how this can cause frustration. There were unexpected last minute delays on both events. We are still working on getting the events deployed. The epic boss will hopefully start tomorrow. We will work on communicating faster for these types of matters. Thank you for your feedback.

Tony81
06-09-2014, 03:16 PM
We understand how this can cause frustration. There were unexpected last minute delays on both events. We are still working on getting the events deployed. The epic boss will hopefully start tomorrow. We will work on communicating faster for these types of matters. Thank you for your feedback.

LOL. While I appreciate any and all communication, someone should research the definition of 'unexpected.' Sad thing is, we expect them now. Please tell me this isn't what Gree wants...

Shrinko
06-09-2014, 03:17 PM

What about the mess that occurred over the weekend? Well, it actually started on Friday.

Tony81
06-09-2014, 03:19 PM
Poor guy monitors forum for other games? No wonder mods have no idea what's going on with the game. They can't be expected to play all Gree games. That's a huge set up for failure.

I bet you haven't reviewed ALL Gree games. =)

DOG-GONE
06-09-2014, 03:19 PM
Yes please have the decency to RESPONDE to a ticket after a week please! This is getting old! Does Gree still have customer support? I can't tell if so! 4 tickets in a roll and NO response! Wth is going on?

CDR Shepard
06-09-2014, 03:24 PM

Lol mess up after mess up. Worst part is only ones that suffer/made responsible are those that pay to play. Play your own flipping game and see how long you last. Ohh, and try beating epic boss 100 times...then try doing it in 2-3 days...

corey0025
06-09-2014, 03:25 PM
They were very prompt answering our factions tickets with the exact same copy and paste response...we screwed you over on an advertised event that was flawed, that we didn't see the need to tell you that because it was shortened we didn't shorten the other rules of the game, but we don't need to tell you about it because we already have your money...thanks

Shrinko
06-09-2014, 03:27 PM
I bet you haven't reviewed ALL Gree games. =)

Not sure what your point is. I was actually being serious and not sarcastic this time. If mods are monitoring all forums for gree's games, that explains why they have no idea what's going on with the game. But that's really stupid. Mods should be playing the games that they are talking about. When they don't, they sound incompitent like they have been sounding time after time.

Tony81
06-09-2014, 03:31 PM
Not sure what your point is. I was actually being serious and not sarcastic this time. If mods are monitoring all forums for gree's games, that explains why they have no idea what's going on with the game. But that's really stupid. Mods should be playing the games that they are talking about. When they don't, they sound incompitent like they have been sounding time after time.

Wasn't saying anything really. Except that if they continue to abandon us here on MW, reviewing other Gree products with the same similar 'subpar' reviews may prevent others heartache.

(And my 'reply to post' didn't copy the right statement that I was referring to... Imagine that)

Did that a year ago. They got my 1 star long review a while ago.

Oceanz
06-09-2014, 03:32 PM

Thank you for the update. Based on your 2 posts in this thread it sounds like the Epic Boss event will not start today.

As for the Crate/Box event, do you anticipate it starting today? Or should we expect it tomorrow?

Rico121
06-09-2014, 03:56 PM
Might as well play boom beach

Dog Days in MW
06-09-2014, 04:42 PM
Are you people all on Thorazine? Because this makes no sense:rolleyes:

That might be the issue,they aren't on drugs......💃

Houston we have a serous problem here! 🙈

KarenWill
06-09-2014, 04:51 PM
Same thing exactly in KA and CC

It shows as active but no events -.- arseholes when are you going to give us an event without glitches,bugs,delays..etc

Suspect5
06-09-2014, 04:55 PM
So these events well start tomorrow and run into war lol

Grizz875
06-09-2014, 05:28 PM
No you'll just get less time to complete the objectives forcing gold expenditure if you're one of those who MUST complete everything

Gen CheeBye
06-09-2014, 05:50 PM
Thank you Gree!

For not making me spend money this few days. :p

AHH
06-09-2014, 05:52 PM
Gree always seem to move the target when the heat gets turned up on here. No more posts about not being able to declare within the last hour of the recent war. Instead, all of our focus now turns to dates being wrong on the globe. Deflect, deflect, deflect....that's all that ever happens around here. I'm waiting for the SUP vs OSW posts to start back up to draw everyone's attention away yet again....

I'm not flaming, just expressing my observation...Gree is definitely living up to the D-!!!

Dictator Scott
06-09-2014, 08:27 PM
From the posts giving us feedback on a start time, all I can see is "delayed till today." That still doesn't give a start time. To have any chance of hitting 100 bosses, you need every spare minute these days. As the strength continues to increase, so does the number of hits you need to kill each boss.

I understand there are issues that delay things every so often and I think we'd all agree that we'd prefer a delay to the complete farce of the times like when 2 energy boost units were released for the same LTQ, one in normal mode and one in prestige. Not informing us that the second unit will never work. But information prevents a build up of anger and frustration. I have set an alarm every hour to wake me to check if it's started. The only thing that's started is the build up of frustration and yet more disappointment at the lack of organisation from what is meant to be a large international company.

I feel for the mods on here. They're kept in the dark just as much as the players are. How is anyone expected to do their job if they are not given the correct information to do it. It's like turning up to the first day of work as a chef with instructions on how to wash a plate.

Yes I'm still bitter about my energy unit which still sits in my inventory and still mocks me every time I load the game to do an LTQ. I paid for a vault of gold to finish that LTQ and got 200 back as an apology. GREE your maths sucks!!

Bobar
06-10-2014, 01:07 PM

do do you that much events to train deploying them in time?
seriously: build them, test them, push them.
to many events and no time to make them working...

Bobar
06-10-2014, 01:13 PM
As we get the push-messages when we got attacked/raided, canīt you push "event whatever online NOW" ?

DFI
06-10-2014, 04:03 PM
From the posts giving us feedback on a start time, all I can see is "delayed till today." That still doesn't give a start time. To have any chance of hitting 100 bosses, you need every spare minute these days. As the strength continues to increase, so does the number of hits you need to kill each boss.

I understand there are issues that delay things every so often and I think we'd all agree that we'd prefer a delay to the complete farce of the times like when 2 energy boost units were released for the same LTQ, one in normal mode and one in prestige. Not informing us that the second unit will never work. But information prevents a build up of anger and frustration. I have set an alarm every hour to wake me to check if it's started. The only thing that's started is the build up of frustration and yet more disappointment at the lack of organisation from what is meant to be a large international company.

I feel for the mods on here. They're kept in the dark just as much as the players are. How is anyone expected to do their job if they are not given the correct information to do it. It's like turning up to the first day of work as a chef with instructions on how to wash a plate.

Yes I'm still bitter about my energy unit which still sits in my inventory and still mocks me every time I load the game to do an LTQ. I paid for a vault of gold to finish that LTQ and got 200 back as an apology. GREE your maths sucks!!

With the energy, you could be farming folders for the next raid boss event, so no idle energy for me.