PDA

View Full Version : Where is waldo... I mean gree?

ScrewThis
06-09-2014, 10:04 AM
Over the past 72 or so hours we have experienced:

- serious issues with the game
- significant timing issues with events
- complete lack of information (and wrong information when it was given)
- being asked to read Gree developers' minds
- prizes disappearing (a-la warpper for the LTQs)
- increased data usage
- prizes not stacking (dare I say because of lazy programming not to come up with a new list??)
- and much, MUCH more

Personally, I can't think of another time when so many people made so many complaints and vented so much frustration on here in such a short period of time. And yet..... Gree is NOWHERE to be seen in all of this. Not a single response, not a single word to even acknowledge any of this. Just silence. I find that pathetic from a company that rakes in millions from all of us.

What I find even more pathetic is that we, all of us, will just take this absolute beasting that they dish out time and again and then go back to spending insane amounts in this game. Sure, we will vent some on here but it won't change how we play the game. In some ways I don't blame Gree for ignoring us. We have shown them we will all be here no matter what, even if we huff and puff, they are our Master.

Why can't we put aside our petty differences (and that specifically includes SUP and OSW)? All the animosity on display here only serves to benefit Gree because people will keep spending more and more to show each other up.

Stand together and insist on getting a proper product, proper support and being treated like the paying customers we are.

Dannutz
06-09-2014, 10:09 AM

- increased data usage
- prizes not stacking (dare I say because of lazy programming not to come up with a new list??)
- and much, MUCH more

Personally, I can't think of another time when so many people made so many complaints and vented so much frustration on here in such a short period of time. And yet..... Gree is NOWHERE to be seen in all of this. Not a single response, not a single word to even acknowledge any of this. Just silence. I find that pathetic from a company that rakes in millions from all of us.

What I find even more pathetic is that we, all of us, will just take this absolute beasting that they dish out time and again and then go back to spending insane amounts in this game. Sure, we will vent some on here but it won't change how we play the game. In some ways I don't blame Gree for ignoring us. We have shown them we will all be here no matter what, even if we huff and puff, they are our Master.

Why can't we put aside our petty differences (and that specifically includes SUP and OSW)? All the animosity on display here only serves to benefit Gree because people will keep spending more and more to show each other up.

Stand together and insist on getting a proper product, proper support and being treated like the paying customers we are.

I agree completely. Why is it that certain other post were addressed or responded to relatively quickly but others are completely ignored?

GrimAmoeba
06-09-2014, 10:17 AM
I agree completely. Why is it that certain other post were addressed or responded to relatively quickly but others are completely ignored?

I understand they not around at many time when issues arise, but weekends we all know they not really present at all. With all the issues Gree does have to catch up with all the tickets and complaints that come up over weekend, we know it will take a while

1GaDawg85
06-09-2014, 10:21 AM
How do these people still able to be employed is beyond me.....where's the staff/mods when they should be here 24/7! If you are playing on the world stage you need act like you are on the world stage

Tadaaah
06-09-2014, 10:30 AM
Catching up from all the weekend posts. We will be working on gathering and then put together responses for each item that needs to be addressed.

ScrewThis
06-09-2014, 10:33 AM
I understand they not around at many time when issues arise, but weekends we all now they not really present at all. With all the issues Gree does have to catch up with all the tickets and complaints that come up over weekend so we know it will take a while

I just don't accept that, mate.

This is a company that said they made $2.3 million in revenue that on war weekends. If you don't believe me, go to http://www.insidemobileapps.com/2013/08/09/gree-sees-increased-revenue-and-user-retention-during-live-events-on-mobile/.

Weekends tend to be the times when the biggest events are run. Well... that used to be the case, now with the relentless events this is a 24X365, non-stop money-making extravaganza. There is ALWAYS and event on, which means there is ALWAYS something that can (and does) go wrong. We should be entitled to expect that, if they push us to compete all the time, someone will be here for us, all the time. We pay more than enough to expect that.

GrimAmoeba
06-09-2014, 10:45 AM
I just don't accept that, mate.

This is a company that said they made $2.3 million in revenue that on war weekends. If you don't believe me, go to http://www.insidemobileapps.com/2013/08/09/gree-sees-increased-revenue-and-user-retention-during-live-events-on-mobile/.

Weekends tend to be the times when the biggest events are run. Well... that used to be the case, now with the relentless events this is a 24X365, non-stop money-making extravaganza. There is ALWAYS and event on, which means there is ALWAYS something that can (and does) go wrong. We should be entitled to expect that, if they push us to compete all the time, someone will be here for us, all the time. We pay more than enough to expect that.

You shouldn't expect anything, its already been told to us support is not around during weekend. Post above says it all; as I did

Rolinz
06-09-2014, 11:19 AM
Catching up from all the weekend posts. We will be working on gathering and then put together responses for each item that needs to be addressed.

If Gree has weekend events, should Gree have weekend support as well? Just a suggestion so we do not have to wait until Monday or when Gree support gets caught up with the weekend's post.

1GaDawg85
06-09-2014, 11:48 AM

How is that your company doesn't expect ANYONE to work weekends???? I mean, seriously. This out right ridiculous! Waiting until MONDAY or maybe TUESDAY to respond to an issue that happened ALL night on FRIDAY, SATURDAY, and SUNDAY. Gree is just showing HOW LITTLE they care

Tadaaah
06-09-2014, 11:58 AM
We do have customer support agents in over the weekend.

reesiepuff
06-09-2014, 11:58 AM
Heck i'll work the forums on weekends if i get paid a little and get some access to information so i know what is going and then ill pass it to everyone else

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-09-2014, 12:15 PM

- increased data usage
- and much, MUCH more

\

You say truthful things.
You must know what that mean.
it mean the ending is cameing for everyone.
no matter what is say time is almost up
just you wait you soon seen.

Dreson7
06-09-2014, 12:22 PM

How about an actual customer support. Good companies have over the phone and chat customer support. Oh Wait.. Gree isn't a good company They couldn't even get a decent BBB Score http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/video-games-wholesale-and-manufacturers/gree-international-in-san-francisco-ca-389471

sirdirty11
06-09-2014, 12:47 PM

Come on Rook.. You can't honestly have your post be that. The agents work on high-priority money tickets, not high-priority game issues.

Just be honest.. that's the biggest issue is the honesty that comes from the admins here is very far and few in between.

ScrewThis
06-09-2014, 01:30 PM

I am not talking about guys who are invisible to us, who do not respond and who just scour the forum once in a while locking threads whenever the fancy takes them. I am talking about support agents who will immediately take action to correct whatever bug or problem arises in the latest event. That is what this game needs Tadaaah, with its never-ending events and millions of players pouring real money into Gree's coffers. Come on, this is the VERY LEAST of what we should be entitled to expect.

Shrinko
06-09-2014, 02:07 PM
How about an actual customer support. Good companies have over the phone and chat customer support. Oh Wait.. Gree isn't a good company They couldn't even get a decent BBB Score http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/video-games-wholesale-and-manufacturers/gree-international-in-san-francisco-ca-389471

Hey, how could they do well enough to get a D- I could bet my life that they were an F

Shrinko
06-09-2014, 02:13 PM

That's all gree got to say to us?

HayeZeus
06-09-2014, 09:16 PM

Your customer support team is fully empowered to be nothing short of absolutely worthless.

Case in point - I requested a refund of my gold from the previous war. Your programming and lack of communication caused many factions and individuals to spend money to get units they didn't want, because you prevented them from a last war push. Your customer support team told me that "while we can't refund the gold, we passed along your feedback to our developers".

That is unethical. There is no excuse for that level of customer support. I asked this question knowing this was the response I would get - and I did that on purpose because I was fishing for additional evidence to support my request for a full refund from apple. This was evidence of the fraud your company dishes day in, and day out.

However, there is good news to share. I didn't even need this evidence. I sent a ticket to iTunes requesting a full refund just before I sent this ticket in to your customer support asking for my gold back.

Apple approved. I got every penny I've ever spent on this game refunded. That is how you take care of customers.

You can keep the gold lol.

Miss Soprano
06-09-2014, 09:54 PM
Gree's running around way too busy with Kingdom Age at the moment.... Gotta love the drama going on over there lol...

1GaDawg85
06-10-2014, 05:45 AM

Come again? I haven't seen one in ages....