PDA

View Full Version : Can we allow new comers to build old LE buildings?

tomcat123
06-09-2014, 08:48 AM
I mean, without a reward. It at least give a chance for the new comers to keep up the IPH.

ElMacho
06-09-2014, 08:50 AM
I mean, without a reward. It at least give a chance for the new comers to keep up the IPH.

This has been asked a bunch. Gree has never done this and by the way the first 3-4 buildings didn't come with units anyway. Just letting you know.

Miss Soprano
06-09-2014, 08:52 AM
That would be awesome because I couldn't afford them at first. I wish they would do this.

neelesh
06-09-2014, 09:02 AM
may be if so much demand is there gree can give us a chance to build those le building. but u never know what's going on their mind

tomcat123
06-09-2014, 09:02 AM
Good to know, the fact is, building time, comparing with upgrading time, is trivial, you will always end up with a situation that have nothing to build but still have a bunch to upgrade. Why not allow us to build something?

This has been asked a bunch. Gree has never done this and by the way the first 3-4 buildings didn't come with units anyway. Just letting you know.

Lift Ticket
06-09-2014, 09:11 AM

Honestly, the first 3 (Anniversary Center, Arctic Mining Rig and Alexiandria Villa) were difficult to get, everyone who got them was extremely overvault and most had to do a lot of raiding to obtain them. With the vaults at $90+ million now, there is almost no strategy to get them....the reward is "having" them and I for one hope they do NOT re-release them.

Kavoc
06-09-2014, 09:28 AM
I think it would be nice just because when they came out with cash units that was a huge advantage to people who have those buildings and to balance it out for players who weren't around when those buildings were out

Thief
06-09-2014, 09:28 AM
Honestly, the first 3 (Anniversary Center, Arctic Mining Rig and Alexiandria Villa) were difficult to get, everyone who got them was extremely overvault and most had to do a lot of raiding to obtain them. With the vaults at $90+ million now, there is almost no strategy to get them....the reward is "having" them and I for one hope they do NOT re-release them.

Yup most of the top IPH players were at 1 Million IPH during that time and most spent Vaults of Cash to aquire.

The equivalant would be if they re-released these buildings at a cost of 1 Billion instead of 100 Million. In the end i would prefer not to see these be re-released (we get a new building every 3 weeks anyways).

Web323
06-09-2014, 09:39 AM
Yup most of the top IPH players were at 1 Million IPH during that time and most spent Vaults of Cash to aquire.

The equivalant would be if they re-released these buildings at a cost of 1 Billion instead of 100 Million. In the end i would prefer not to see these be re-released (we get a new building every 3 weeks anyways).

If released again, then players that currently have them should be able to buy an additional 2 of the building.

tomcat123
06-09-2014, 09:42 AM
That's fair, consider the inflation, but the income from those buildings should also * 10, lol.

Asto
06-09-2014, 09:47 AM
There could be another solution to this problem.

I'm no longer included in that "new players" category having played this game for around 10 months now. However, I do include myself in the poor iph category. Before it was too late I didn't really know what I was doing, as most of us did at the start of playing modern war. As much as I would like gree to bring back the AMR, Alexandria Villa and the Anniversary centre, I don't want this. On the other hand, I do suggest gree bring out a building along similar lines, like for instance a very satisfying payout. All that has to be done is look back at the likes of the AMR and bump the cost of the building up to say somewhere around 500 million-800 million. This then gives people like myself chance to buy it, but then also allows us to start saving up and upgrade it to further improve iph.

This would not really affect those with insane iph either. Most of you the people with monster iph can buy almost every building and upgrade it fully for free within the 15/16/17 days gree give us, all it would mean is us with lower iph can finally start to build it up

2000y2k
06-09-2014, 09:59 AM
Actually a MOD (CJ?) posted on this topic a few weeks back and said that they are talking about and looking at release in gold LE buildings because there has been such demand from players asking for them. He said only the older buildings would be released for a week or two at most for players to obtain.

I tried searching for the exact post but could not locate it. I may have a screen shot but have to look.

ckos2
06-09-2014, 10:11 AM
Instead of arguing for the old LEBs with high income, it would probably be more acceptable to this community to argue for different buildings with similar incomes.

Bringing back the old buildings defeats the purpose of a "limited" building, and also devalues the old LEs which many paid real money to aquire.

Blodiea
06-09-2014, 11:40 AM
A couple of people already posted good comments about putting out new buildings with high output. Don't release the old buildings.

DaBoss!
06-09-2014, 11:57 AM
Their called "Limited Edition" for a reason.........with that said, Gree should just release a new building with about the same payout or better........

jgmecarter
06-09-2014, 12:05 PM
One of the admins said a week or two ago on one of these threads that it is on the table to bring back some of the old LE buildings. The only difference is is that there will be no units for upgrading them.

FFF Oldtimer
06-09-2014, 12:22 PM
Re releasing these buildings would be yet another slap in the face to players that have been busting our butts in this game for a long time. I spent countless hours raiding and stressing to save for those with an iph of less than a million, and as was mentioned before the vault was just $10 million. Attacks were not capped at 3.6millionyet either, we were getting it for $6 million at a time and there wasn't as much time between attacks. All in all, it was a crazy amount of effort. It was easier to raise the 20+ billion it took to get the recent LTB to lvl 10!!!

Miss Soprano
06-09-2014, 12:49 PM
No the players that already have them can focus on building other buildings for that time being.

lemonhaze
06-09-2014, 01:10 PM
No the players that already have them can focus on building other buildings for that time being.

so give u all a great building that u can obtain very easy and while u guys upgrae those to help ur IPh we can focus on crap buildings is what ur saying? sounds like a great ideal..NOT !!! its a easy fix as someone stated above just make a new LE with similar payouts as the old ones..these ridiculas buildings they been releaseing is just patheic..ex the mongolia,the armenia,FDF command to help anyones IPH

Mastert55!
06-09-2014, 01:26 PM
Gree should not re-release the buildings, even though I wish they did. Why should a new player be given the chance to catch up with the senior players, that is one of the perks of being a senior player, we spend sooo much more money and put more time into the game so to get the LE's. But there should be new better LE buildings that should be released. I actually like the BioTech facility, pays out a lot!

JB5
06-09-2014, 03:08 PM
I'm not-quite-a-new-player myself, 8 months, there is no way I would agree to gree re-releasing older LE buildings. I can't go buy a brand new '65 Camaro either. When I've played as long as players with that high of an iph, guess what? My iph will be that high also. Those players earned what they have, and the rest of us will as well if we keep at it for the next 1 or 2 or 3 yrs. It baffles me how people think this is so unfair.

Maestro
06-09-2014, 05:42 PM
I'd say don't rerelease them. If anything make a new buiding that is similar.

Pidgeot
06-09-2014, 05:50 PM
I'd say don't rerelease them. If anything make a new buiding that is similar.

I'd rather they rerelease them. What they need to do is close the gap and not make it wider. I'm all for "long time players should have advantages over new players" but they sill have boost units we dont have. The buildings should be fair game for everyone.

fofito30
06-09-2014, 05:58 PM

About 3 or 4 cycles ago Gree was not able to issue an LE building for that cycle and back this issue generated a thread similar to this. I believe Gree would win big if they release said LE buildings for limited time and only available to players that don't own them (one or both), but at an increased sales price and without the bonus unit.
Players interested in raising their IPH will definitely buy them creating more raid opportunities to others and those players lacking them buildings will benefit to increase their IPH. In my view is a win win win. Fair game

Maz
06-09-2014, 05:59 PM
I'd rather they rerelease them. What they need to do is close the gap and not make it wider. I'm all for "long time players should have advantages over new players" but they sill have boost units we dont have. The buildings should be fair game for everyone.

Why are buildings fair game? Why not ask for the ltqs and events that had the regen bonus units and energy bonuses? What makes the buildings ok to re release and not those other items. They need to just make new buildings not re release the old ones

Vercingetorix
06-09-2014, 06:13 PM
I don't have the first 5 LE buildings or so. I started playing the game too late. I don't care about the old ones. I don't have them and rarely see those old LE buildings when I raid. This whole discussion would be moot if the payout relative to the cost was decent on the new le buildings. The current ones take close to 100 days to break even. The old ones took 40-50 days to make your money back. If they just give us decent buildings these threads will end.

Miss Soprano
06-09-2014, 06:32 PM
so give u all a great building that u can obtain very easy and while u guys upgrae those to help ur IPh we can focus on crap buildings is what ur saying? sounds like a great ideal..NOT !!! its a easy fix as someone stated above just make a new LE with similar payouts as the old ones..these ridiculas buildings they been releaseing is just patheic..ex the mongolia,the armenia,FDF command to help anyones IPH

Alls I'm saying is... I would love to have the old buildings that's it. I missed getting them being a "team player" donating to my faction to get upgrades. So it kinda sucks because though old buildings were the best.

Skoalrulz
06-09-2014, 06:53 PM
I'm not-quite-a-new-player myself, 8 months, there is no way I would agree to gree re-releasing older LE buildings. I can't go buy a brand new '65 Camaro either. When I've played as long as players with that high of an iph, guess what? My iph will be that high also. Those players earned what they have, and the rest of us will as well if we keep at it for the next 1 or 2 or 3 yrs. It baffles me how people think this is so unfair.

Just so you know chevy didn't produce camaro's until 1967.

SpikeyKit
06-09-2014, 07:46 PM
CJ mentioned that they was considering it in a post somewhere

bam bam.
06-09-2014, 07:51 PM
It would be bad for the game. Limited means "limited". This being said, if its bad for the game gree will probably do it, but it will cost you $. not in game cash.

Im for better LE buildings as a solution

Major Elvis Newton
06-09-2014, 08:30 PM
Instead of rereleasing buildings, why not let some of us with ****loads of cash laying around do something with it like upgrade more than one building?

It would be bad for the game. Limited means "limited". This being said, if its bad for the game gree will probably do it, but it will cost you $. not in game cash.

Im for better LE buildings as a solution

Mastert55!
06-09-2014, 08:33 PM
How about new LE buildings that are like the first 3 that came out but a higher price to make it equivelant to inflation rates.

Scratchy Bottom
06-09-2014, 09:03 PM
What about a 1 day sale, where they bring all the buildings back for 24 hours only. Gree just think of all the gold sales of people trying to get as many as possible. Hello?!

Maestro
06-09-2014, 09:07 PM
[QUOTE=Pidgeot;1317637]I'd rather they rerelease them. What they need to do is close the gap and not make it wider. I'm all for "long time players should have advantages over new players" but they sill have boost units we dont have. The buildings should be fair game for everyone.[

For you fair is getting old LE buildings and having new LE buildings to help you pay for them. When I got them I had to work hard for the gold by nuking a good portion of my base and staging maps. Now with the new les that everyone has that isn't needed.
Also for you fair is getting buildings you weren't around for. For some fair is getting boosts they weren't around for.
It starts with old LE buildings returning then soon old boost units and if you don't have enough gold to buy them it's even more lopsided. Remember what the game looked like before the recent unit inflation. Cash was worthless indestructible units ruled game. That will slowly return either way till the next level of stat inflation. When that happens the fewer boost units Avalible the the closer the game will be

lemonhaze
06-10-2014, 07:26 AM
For you fair is getting old LE buildings and having new LE buildings to help you pay for them. When I got them I had to work hard for the gold by nuking a good portion of my base and staging maps. Now with the new les that everyone has that isn't needed.
Also for you fair is getting buildings you weren't around for. For some fair is getting boosts they weren't around for.
It starts with old LE buildings returning then soon old boost units and if you don't have enough gold to buy them it's even more lopsided. Remember what the game looked like before the recent unit inflation. Cash was worthless indestructible units ruled game. That will slowly return either way till the next level of stat inflation. When that happens the fewer boost units Avalible the the closer the game will be

i agree i had to preset all the big boss's on the end maps to get cash..i sold nanos and about 150 acres of trees bc my vault was only 10m and i had to put as much stuff on my base as i could to get money back from till i got them..it was actaully a challenge..now the new LEs ppl already got bills waiting to buy stuff..if gree puts these out the price should be 50b and see how easy it is to come up wit that in 17 days..i dont see how people can cry and moan when they wasnt around for it and now think they deserve it..that will be like me saying hey i wasnt around for game 2 of the NBA FINALS i think it would be fari for them to play it again so i can make sure i get it...what a load of crap!!

Lift Ticket
06-10-2014, 07:44 AM
i agree i had to preset all the big boss's on the end maps to get cash..i sold nanos and about 150 acres of trees bc my vault was only 10m and i had to put as much stuff on my base as i could to get money back from till i got them..it was actaully a challenge..now the new LEs ppl already got bills waiting to buy stuff..if gree puts these out the price should be 50b and see how easy it is to come up wit that in 17 days..i dont see how people can cry and moan when they wasnt around for it and now think they deserve it..that will be like me saying hey i wasnt around for game 2 of the NBA FINALS i think it would be fari for them to play it again so i can make sure i get it...what a load of crap!!

Very few new comers to the game realize how difficult it was to get them, it's not like any of the new LE's.....the original LE's required a lot of activity, raiding (and this means oil rigs, munitions stockpiles, refineries, mines), hitting map bosses, selling old buildings, trees, and this doesn't even take into consideration the vault size at the time ($10m) ....the cost of the Anniversary Center was $100mil, highest raid of a base at that time was what $3-5mil if you were extremely lucky.....now raiding someone's (SINGLE) base can net $50-150m....FAIR? No, by all means these buildings should NOT be re-released!!

lemonhaze
06-10-2014, 08:00 AM
Very few new comers to the game realize how difficult it was to get them, it's not like any of the new LE's.....the original LE's required a lot of activity, raiding (and this means oil rigs, munitions stockpiles, refineries, mines), hitting map bosses, selling old buildings, trees, and this doesn't even take into consideration the vault size at the time ($10m) ....the cost of the Anniversary Center was $100mil, highest raid of a base at that time was what $3-5mil if you were extremely lucky.....now raiding someone's (SINGLE) base can net $50-150m....FAIR? No, by all means these buildings should NOT be re-released!!
100% agree heck i use to think i hit the jackpot back in those days when i seen a lvl 10 munition stockpile ready to hit

TKD Benji
06-10-2014, 08:12 AM
Omg if they did that it would be awesome , my first le was Mongolia , and I sold that once it reached level 10 lol

Jaebee
06-10-2014, 10:03 AM
There was the weird "no-no's" suddenly being available to raid when the AMR was out. For those that don't know what I'm talking about, hundreds of players that were never showing up on the rivals list suddenly became available. Almost every name on the list had buildings to raid and was over vault. It only lasted a day or two I think, but it was long enough for me to buy two AMRs!

The only one that would make sense to me to re-release would be the AC. I mean it does have anniversary in the name. For those that already have two, they could be allowed to buy two more. Make it a different color or something like the mad scientist lab was. That way it's easier on the programmers who are obviously busy doing....something??

Kiko Matsing
06-10-2014, 10:32 AM
Agree with others, it should not be re released, just put up new LE that have high out put, my first LE was the tatra, i was level25 then, and went up 4 levels raiding just to buy one, same with the queensland. people really worked hard to have those LEs, just give us new LEs with a better output

stephen2013
06-10-2014, 11:03 AM
I worked my butt off for weeks raiding, selling off my base, and saving my daily income of 500k to afford two AC's. It was a struggle back then, and truly an accomplishment to even get ONE AC. I agree with a lot of other people on here; now it is too easy to get it. I pride myself in this accomplishment, and I would be PISSED to see it available so easily to many others. Unless, of course, I can buy two more, then it would be a slight compromise I'm okay with.

Short answer:
Not a chance in hell.

Jhenry02
06-10-2014, 12:55 PM
For the love of god. Eff off!
Request Gree drop your vault down to 10million then bring it up.
Until you even think about the pains in the ass we old timers had to go through for these buildings; I repeat. Eff off.
I got 1 anniversary center, no AMRs, no AV; I kept the donations going while my faction bought these buildings.

I'd love to have another AC or 1 amr, but I don't whine like a little girl with a skinned knee every week.

Stow it!

-J

Shred
06-10-2014, 01:09 PM
I don't have any of those original LB. But I do thank all of you hard working, long times players who purchased those buildings. Raiding those have really helped my Iph and purchasing 1000s of growlers. Really appreciate it.

Alexindahouss94
06-10-2014, 01:27 PM
Forgive me if someone already brought this up earlier, but what if they re-release the LTBs but this time there's a reward attached to it, a very good reward. And for those who already have it and upgraded it, they will get a head start on everyone, and those who have the ltb completely upgraded will simply get all of the rewards. I think that would make everyone happy, especially those who already have it

Lift Ticket
06-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Forgive me if someone already brought this up earlier, but what if they re-release the LTBs but this time there's a reward attached to it, a very good reward. And for those who already have it and upgraded it, they will get a head start on everyone, and those who have the ltb completely upgraded will simply get all of the rewards. I think that would make everyone happy, especially those who already have it

uH-NO, NO, NO, NO.....this would be a slap in the face of all the players who were able to get them....the "REWARD" is having them to begin with. these buildings were difficult repeat "DIFFICULT" to obtain. even if priced over $1billion, they would be easier to obtain now as compared to then!

JB5
06-10-2014, 02:21 PM
Just so you know chevy didn't produce camaro's until 1967.

My bad, frustrating topic that just doesn't go away. Wasn't thinking, just typing.

lemonhaze
06-10-2014, 02:22 PM
how about just for this event that they drop ur all iph to around 500k which was a beast back then and ur vault to 10m and lose alot more then 3.6m bc that didnt use to be the format bc no one was hardly ever over vault and on top that make sure that all the ppl that dont have it cant raid any of the New Les that they have out now and then u all work to get it

Alexindahouss94
06-10-2014, 02:55 PM
how about just for this event that they drop ur all iph to around 500k which was a beast back then and ur vault to 10m and lose alot more then 3.6m bc that didnt use to be the format bc no one was hardly ever over vault and on top that make sure that all the ppl that dont have it cant raid any of the New Les that they have out now and then u all work to get it

So you don't want any better buildings to come out because they're too easy to obtain? Doesn't sound very pleasing to me haha. And you would turn down let's say a +20% alliance defense boost just because you don't want someone to have what you already have? And if you maxed out on growlers, why would iph matter anymore? Don't get me wrong, i have at least 1 of every money building that has ever come out, but i'd get rid of them for great boosts, because boosts determine the potential of an account, not some silly ltb.

General Soviet
06-10-2014, 03:06 PM
If they multiplied the vault maximum by 10 and made that the cost, that would be the only way it could be somewhat fair. Anything other than that would cause riots.

2000y2k
06-10-2014, 03:25 PM
Not sure why there is so much talk about of they should or should not release these buildings since a few weeks ago they already said they planned to rerelease them for a week or two. No units will be given for upgrading them but the old ones will come out.

lemonhaze
06-10-2014, 03:41 PM
So you don't want any better buildings to come out because they're too easy to obtain? Doesn't sound very pleasing to me haha. And you would turn down let's say a +20% alliance defense boost just because you don't want someone to have what you already have? And if you maxed out on growlers, why would iph matter anymore? Don't get me wrong, i have at least 1 of every money building that has ever come out, but i'd get rid of them for great boosts, because boosts determine the potential of an account, not some silly ltb.
sure i want alot of the 12,24,48s to come out jsut not the old ones..they can make the new ones that put off better if they want and that would be great for everone.

lemonhaze
06-10-2014, 03:44 PM
Not sure why there is so much talk about of they should or should not release these buildings since a few weeks ago they already said they planned to rerelease them for a week or two. No units will be given for upgrading them but the old ones will come out.
that doesnt make any sense to call it a LIMITED time building when in fact its not limited..they should just stop calling them LE and call them "whenever we decide" builds

2000y2k
06-10-2014, 04:14 PM
that doesnt make any sense to call it a LIMITED time building when in fact its not limited..they should just stop calling them LE and call them "whenever we decide" builds

The name and concept is misleading. Tried to find the post but no luck. It was in the middle of a thread and I think CJ posted it but I cannot see his/her posts when I click on his/her profile.

Ajk
06-10-2014, 04:39 PM
No way man!! The only building they should even consider this with is the anniversary building. It had nothing to do with WD. All others are a flat out NO!! I, like many others worked our behinds off for the buildings. A lot of risk and strategy went into achieving those buildings. It would be nothing short of a slap in the face and kick in the nuts.

MojoJojo
06-10-2014, 06:20 PM
I remember when the AC buildings came out. I had a high iph of 1mil. It would have taken me around 100 hours of collecting every building, including the 5 min buildings, to save for that.
If new players want the AC or other buildings like those. It's equivalent to having a lv 1 building costing about 25 to 30 bil. If gree released a lv1 building for 25-30bil, you would call that unfair. But that's about how hard it was to get the first 2 or 3 LE buildings. Personally, I'd love to see a really high building like that again.
Gree, if you plan on rereleasing those buildings and not angering the old school players, you'd have to put a hefty price on those first 3 buildings.

Mastert55!
06-10-2014, 08:19 PM
I remember when the AC buildings came out. I had a high iph of 1mil. It would have taken me around 100 hours of collecting every building, including the 5 min buildings, to save for that.
If new players want the AC or other buildings like those. It's equivalent to having a lv 1 building costing about 25 to 30 bil. If gree released a lv1 building for 25-30bil, you would call that unfair. But that's about how hard it was to get the first 2 or 3 LE buildings. Personally, I'd love to see a really high building like that again.
Gree, if you plan on rereleasing those buildings and not angering the old school players, you'd have to put a hefty price on those first 3 buildings.

I remember that, I was being raided daily. But there is no way it was equivalent to 25-30 billion now, that's too crazy. It would be 15 billion max.

kk92
06-10-2014, 08:28 PM
We want the buildings to be released. In all fairness we should be expected to pay the same as those before us that bought the buildings no more no less.

Maz
06-10-2014, 08:33 PM
We want the buildings to be released. In all fairness we should be expected to pay the same as those before us that bought the buildings no more no less.

Is this for real..? Yes while we're at it re release the events and ltqs that had those regen bonus rewards. And I want the same energy req of like 15k that was needed to complete the entire event, since that's what the longer players had for the req. and not these 150-200k requirements now.

Couple of those boss events as well that only had a 1% of hp compared to the ones nowadays.

The building were limited, and they do come with a advantage just the same as the old rewards are an advantage.

Best fix is simply just new buildings with the same, if not better, payouts. Simple and easy

MojoJojo
06-10-2014, 11:10 PM
I remember that, I was being raided daily. But there is no way it was equivalent to 25-30 billion now, that's too crazy. It would be 15 billion max.

I came up with that round about number including the output bonus. They highest most players were at that time was 1 mil iph, given that it would take 100 hours to procure that amount. Higher players are around 200mil iph now times 100 hours, plus raiding for cash is much better, I figured about 25-30 bil would be an approximate number with today's iph and what not.

MojoJojo
06-10-2014, 11:16 PM

Good point. The only problem is the difference in iph gap now. Most players back then had a 40k iph, the high was around 1mil. Now it ranges from 40k to 200mil. Even if players purchased vaults of cash to get the AC and AMR some could get it with 1 vault, others had to spend about 6 vaults. So how much should it be?

Kennetth
06-11-2014, 02:26 AM
The name and concept is misleading. Tried to find the post but no luck. It was in the middle of a thread and I think CJ posted it but I cannot see his/her posts when I click on his/her profile.

For all you looking for CJ's post on the issue:
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?92056-Update-on-Recent-Glitch-Hack-Concerns/page4

2000y2k
06-11-2014, 01:29 PM
Post from CJ talking about releasing the buildings again.
Thanks to above.

That is actually on the table. Reintroducing them *occasionally* for limited times (like a week or two out of the year well after they come in) is something we've been talking about over here, also just due to people begging us for a chance at some of them.

In these cases, the associated Goals would NOT be reintroduced, so every award people got for hustling those to completion during the original period would remain unique.

ckos2
06-11-2014, 02:55 PM
Post from CJ talking about releasing the buildings again.
Thanks to above.

That is actually on the table. Reintroducing them *occasionally* for limited times (like a week or two out of the year well after they come in) is something we've been talking about over here, also just due to people begging us for a chance at some of them.

In these cases, the associated Goals would NOT be reintroduced, so every award people got for hustling those to completion during the original period would remain unique.

Please remind us all what the associated goals for the first few LEB's were?

Oh yeah, now I remember....busting our a$$es, and/or spending real money JUST to have them!!

So it looks like everyone WILL get those associated awards for alot less effort. That seems fair for all of us who do have the originals :/

Kennetth
06-11-2014, 05:08 PM
Please remind us all what the associated goals for the first few LEB's were?

Oh yeah, now I remember....busting our a$$es, and/or spending real money JUST to have them!!

So it looks like everyone WILL get those associated awards for alot less effort. That seems fair for all of us who do have the originals :/

I think the big issue is that there has not been similar buildings released since. I think complaints would lessen if say, a building paying $3,000,000/24 hrs costing $250M were to come out.

I don't think they need to be released. If the devs determine that they "have" to be re-released then I would propose that the initial cost be no less then 3.2k gold, and it should only be released a week during there is no gold sale. That would be relatively fairer then releasing them at $100M, which would be a huge insult to veterans,

In short don't re-release them, but if you must, players better have to pay a substantial cost for them, at least somewhat comparable to what the salty veterans of old had to pay.

buster67
06-11-2014, 05:25 PM
I think re released ltb would be a big mistake. I didn't get my first ltb until the queensland barracks and I had to rob n raid for days.

There should be no short cuts to big iph bases. I admire the efforts that some guys have put into their bases. The whiners will complain that the rich get richer etc. .....but they have served their time and are reaping the rewards. Stop moaning and get on with building your base and profile.

There are a million different strategies for building your base and profile and as many advice threads on this forum offering advice on how to do it.

killbillbst
06-12-2014, 07:42 AM
I've got every LTB so don't think they should be re-introduced! Don't need everyone on my IPH level lol ($37m IPH currently)

The anniversary towers really took some getting back then, with the game how it is these days everyone easily has the cash to get them.

Theblacklamp
06-12-2014, 08:52 AM
Ok there going to bring them back allegedly. If they do then In the interest of fairness to us older players who worked hard to get them.
Make them cost 50% more then the original build cost and 50% cost increase per level upgrade.
Then reduce the original output by 50% per level.

Just my opinion. If you missed it then you pay more and get less then those who didn't.

Jhenry02
06-12-2014, 02:55 PM
I'm really hoping everyone who asks for the rerelease of LTB's, gets herpes. Would serve them right.

Mcdoc
06-12-2014, 03:05 PM
I think the real issue is that people want a Bullding with great output like the first few had. You don't have to insult the veteran players by re-releasing old LTB's to do that. Just put out one LTB with an amazing output and make it comparable (inflation) with the previous release.

And while we are on the subject - give us some Tall bulidings with a small foot print that we can use to strategically hide some other buildings - or something huge like the Artftic drillers.

These tiny buildings with tiny output are hardly worth the effort - especially when the Cost to upgrade bonuses are jacked up and keep you from being able to trigger an upgrade anyway.

qdubbya
06-12-2014, 04:36 PM
I'd say not only no but absolutely HECK NO.

I am a newer player so I do not have ANY of these older LE buildings - but I agree, these old timers worked their TAILS off to be able to get these buildings and it'd be a slap in the face to them if GREE re-released these buildings.

Instead - just play the game, and wait for new LE buildings to come. Simple as that.

Shut up and color.

Kennetth
06-12-2014, 04:41 PM
CJ just said it was being discussed, I think we are a ways from seeing that happen.

An update from gree on this subject would be appreciated one way or the other.

Richard B
06-12-2014, 05:12 PM
I think this conversation is funny...
New guys don't have a clue what their asking or even understand how painful it was to buy LE buildings much less upgrade them 3 years ago.
If they let new players get MAR, Anniversity etc.. With today's market, to make it fair the buildings should start our about ten times as expensive as they were back then.
But hey, if gree wants to do it.. Then do it! It's not like new players will ever catch us in stats unless they want to spend the real money we have spent in the last three years. Iph is great! But you guys might as well ask for top ten factions boosts rewards we received in last three years. That would make more since to what I think your trying to accomplish.

Just saying!

jethro650
06-12-2014, 05:23 PM
Although I always wished to have those older buildings (I got into LTBs with the taj mahal), I understand the older players frustration with the possibility of them being re-released. I too sold off and rebought nanos and rail guns many times to get my first LEs. Bring out better new buildings. Or even as suggested before somewhere, bring out 2 at a time. One for low iph and one for high iph and let the players decide what they can afford. And anyone with multiple upgrades can really benefit from that particualr boost.

Doc Rumpies
06-12-2014, 07:12 PM
Add me to the list of people opposed to releasing old LTB's. The answer is to release new buildings with similar outputs. Even at 10x the original price, it would not compare to the difficulty the older players went through to get the older buildings. Newer players aren't entitled to events prior to them playing.

Smoke96
06-12-2014, 08:18 PM
Im sooooo sick of these newbs expecting the world to be handed to them. Some of us old timers have spent days and hours to get these buildings. Gree u said these are limited building!! im hoping u have the dignity to respect your promise. releasing these building would mean that u falsely advertised an event. Remember gree us old timers built your company, these newbs have only destroyed it!!

Danger Mouse
06-12-2014, 08:18 PM
Simple solution.
-
Once a LE Building is done on the first introduction with bonuses, make them available as a money building but can only be bought for gold, and are upgraded without the bonuses.
-
Everyone wins.
-
1. Those old players that have been in for eons still get to keep the advantage of having the buildings and bonus units they bought and upgraded for ingame cash plus the head start on the upgrades;
2. New players get the chance to acquire all the buildings that have ever been bought out and a chance to catch up on the IPH with the oldtimers - but at a real world cost;
3. Gree make money on old buildings if people really do want them badly enough.
-
Tell me why that wouldn't work?
-
and smoke96 - it's gold spenders NEW AND OLD that built the game, not geriatric campers.

Smoke96
06-12-2014, 08:22 PM
Simple solution.
-
Once a LE Building is done on the first introduction with bonuses, make them available as a money building but can only be bought for gold, and are upgraded without the bonuses.
-
Everyone wins.
-
1. Those old players that have been in for eons still get to keep the advantage of having the buildings they bought and upgraded for ingame cash plus the head start on the upgrades;
2. New players get the chance to acquire all the buildings that have ever been bought out and a chance to catch up on the IPH with the oldtimers - but at a real world cost;
3. Gree make money on old buildings if people really do want them badly enough.
-
Tell me why that wouldn't work?

Thats a Dumb solution!! One word LIMITED !!!!...

Doc Rumpies
06-12-2014, 08:28 PM
Thats a Dumb solution!! One word LIMITED !!!!...

Exactly! What, we're just going to have every LTB ever released for sale all of the time? After all, that's the only way to keep it fair to the new people who join the game every day. The only way I would want to see them released is of they cost like 2 vaults of gold EACH and also cost gold to upgrade.

Richard B
06-12-2014, 08:34 PM
I'm gonna agree with smoke.

Limited!

Gree should come out with LIMITED lee buildings that cost a lot and have high payouts.

Newer players just don't understand what this was like when it came to gaining iph before the stat inflation. I suggest you newer players buy every LE building and upgrade them to level 10. Then the new players who came in after you will be complaining about you guys. While us old timers will either be retired or sitting back being old farts and saying to this groups... " I remember back when you cried about us"

Don't worry newer players.. You will get your turn..

Danger Mouse
06-12-2014, 08:35 PM
The history of this game proves over and over again that it isn't long term patient game play that wins the day - it's gold, the faster it's spent the better gree reward you.
-
Why on earth should buildings be any different?????
-
I've played this game for well over a year and a half and spent thousands, and now I'm penalised because campers that have been in for an extra 6 months have access to higher IPH (and the units that can buy)than me because of buildings that came out before I joined - where's the fair in that??
-
You can get anything else you want in this game if you're willing to spend enough gold - including bonus units you didn't earn but are awarded as part of the gold bonus program if you spent enough, so why not buildings???

Doc Rumpies
06-12-2014, 09:12 PM
Like I said, if they were expensive enough with gold, I'd be fine seeing them released that way. But to release them as cash units, when the effort to get them now would be nonexistent compared to what it took when they were released, would be a slap in the face to veteran players.

And to address your point about the fairness of veteran players having access to things you don't. That's a benefit of seniority and it exists in just about every facet of life. Do you want then to redo all the old WD events too? You missed some really good bonuses that they don't seem to have on new units anymore.

Danger Mouse
06-12-2014, 09:22 PM
Well, if they wanted to make those units available for gold, I'd buy them :p

After all, it's not as if it was skill and clever game play that earned any of it in the first place, was it?

Doc Rumpies
06-12-2014, 09:22 PM
Haha fair enough and more power to you. It keeps the game going.

Danger Mouse
06-12-2014, 09:29 PM
And in serious answer to your question about units, those units from the first 6 months wouldn't make my army now. However, the ones I can buy now with the added IPH I could get from those first LE buildings would make a difference. That's my point

Doc Rumpies
06-12-2014, 09:49 PM
I get what you're saying about the unit strength. My point was the boosts on those units would, and do, give an incredible advantage that no amount of new cash units can overcome. Especially since most of those bonuses seem to be retired at this point as Gree only does atk/def ones, with the occasional exception for top 3 in WD. Those who have played longer will always have advantages, which is only right.

That being said, again, I'm fine with them releasing them as gold buildings so long as they charge you a lot haha.

Danger Mouse
06-12-2014, 09:53 PM
Yep, I think we're in full agreement.

Charge a lot of gold for the buildings, make them available for purchase, cease the moaning by those that don't have them as they then have to assess whether they REALLY want them.

MojoJojo
06-12-2014, 09:54 PM
Well, if they wanted to make those units available for gold, I'd buy them :p

After all, it's not as if it was skill and clever game play that earned any of it in the first place, was it?

In a way, it kind of was skill and clever game play. The average iph back then was 20k high was 1mil. Vault was 10 mil, if you were upgrading it. Have you ever tried to raid someone with 40k iph and make 100 mil in a week, 200mil if you wanted both?
Just saying like all of the other old timers, the dynamic has changed a lot.

Danger Mouse
06-12-2014, 10:02 PM
Dude, and what of the people that just paid real world dollars for bundles of cash to buy and upgrade to level 10's instantly without having to worry about vault limits??? Where was the skill in that, huh?

If they could just buy the cash needed to get the buildings and upgrade, and get a giant head-start because of deep pockets over the rest of us (which is what they did, admit it) then why can't I use my deep pockets to catch up?

What's the difference?

Gree has proved time and time again that money talks and campers are just a ready source of income for those that spend the moolah to get ahead. They have never cared about careful game play, so why would they care this time if there's an opportunity to keep some gamers happy and make more money?

In a way, it kind of was skill and clever game play. The average iph back then was 20k high was 1mil. Vault was 10 mil, if you were upgrading it. Have you ever tried to raid someone with 40k iph and make 100 mil in a week, 200mil if you wanted both?
Just saying like all of the other old timers, the dynamic has changed a lot.

Doc Rumpies
06-12-2014, 10:32 PM
I'm sure some people did use gold to buy cash to upgrade them. However, since the amount of cash you get is based off of your IPH, it really does make me cringe to think how much it would have cost them to buy and fully upgrade the AC and AMR's. I personally was a camper and also bought a bunch of the 50k trees to help hide my money.

FFF Oldtimer
06-14-2014, 02:55 AM
You guys sound like children, asking for things you didn't earn, thinking it'll magically fix all your stat problems. And Don't give me that crap about it taking no skill to get them, I spent a ridiculous amount of time raiding to get those buildings, not to mention taking the previous year to build up my IPH before thier release. I don't think you realize how insulting it is that you believe you are entitled to them.

bam bam.
06-14-2014, 03:25 AM
If I sell a one of a kind Ferrari then a yr later make another one exactly the same does that not make the first one no longer one of a kind. They were limited offers. They came...and went. Just make new ones better

Delta Strike
06-14-2014, 06:59 AM
I would love for that to happen GREE could keep them out for 1 month and give everyone a chance at getting them but after the months up good bye to trying to get all of them

Snatcher
06-14-2014, 09:07 AM
This would be awsome

ckos2
06-14-2014, 09:42 AM
I would love for that to happen GREE could keep them out for 1 month and give everyone a chance at getting them but after the months up good bye to trying to get all of them

Yes! And after that, we can do the same with all the unit boosts! I would love to see you all spend big bucks for your new Assault Bear ;)

And then we can bring back all the building boosts, the health regen boosts, the energy boosts, even the tree boosts!

Man, I even want the two building upgrade boost. Not only the last one, but the very first one that was awarded.

I hope I'm not missing anything, 'cause if I am, I want that too!!

Hmmmf, the ME GENERATION.....

:(

Ajk
06-14-2014, 09:49 AM

They did that already, now they are gone.

Kennetth
06-14-2014, 12:19 PM

And why is this being proposed? To let the current generation of players get what came before. What about in a couple years, should the new generation then be allowed to get the buildings? If Gree were to re-release, then in fairness to the next generation they should simply adopt a policy of re-introducing buildings on a 2-3 year cycle. As mentioned above, if we're going to demand old goodies, I would pick scooping up every health regen bonus ever released before I would pick scooping up every LE Building. Why not the same demand for health as IPH (live long and prosper!)?

Ulrich von Bek
06-14-2014, 04:50 PM
I couldn't afford the first 3 big LE buildings those are lost to me, unlucky me.
No way they should bring them back, those players worked hard for theirs when MW was a game and a lot harder to play.
The new gen of players want it all their way, (its not fair, lol).

New 24/48 hr LE buidings, like a sea building is the way forward.

bcodemz
06-14-2014, 06:29 PM
I can't believe people think the first 3 LE's should be 10x the price if they were to be re-released. That's about 1.5 billion. With my current IPH of 53 million, I can make that much cash in a day.

To match the difficulty in getting the first 3 LE's now, each building should be priced around 50 billion.

Danger Mouse
06-14-2014, 07:44 PM
Bring them back. I've been playing since the game was well less than a year old, but couldn't afford them at the time. I'd like a second bite of the cherry :p

Pidgeot
06-14-2014, 07:52 PM
The first 3 should be released again as is with no price increase. I owned 2 AC before my game was banned. About 120m each so I would like to have them back. Plus its impossible to get a high IPH with the current buildings while others continue to grow theirs with buildings paying out over 100m each. This needs to be fixed.

Amxze
06-15-2014, 02:32 AM
The first 3 should be released again as is with no price increase. I owned 2 AC before my game was banned. About 120m each so I would like to have them back. Plus its impossible to get a high IPH with the current buildings while others continue to grow theirs with buildings paying out over 100m each. This needs to be fixed.
OK Pidgeot the 100m output from buildings should not be fixed people worked for them output bonuses I'm sorry if you didn't but some do...Keep it the way it is. THE RICHER ALWAYS GET RICHER because they work for it

ckos2
06-15-2014, 06:49 AM
Bring them back. I've been playing since the game was well less than a year old, but couldn't afford them at the time. I'd like a second bite of the cherry :p

I've been playing since the beginning, and couldn't afford them either.

That's why I paid real cash for them.

You had the opportunity once, and didn't take advantage of it.

All this time, I thought you you were a late comer and didn't even have a chance to buy these buildings. Turns out you did.

And now you want a second chance??

Read my last post, I can't type all that again.

CDR Triple-Blade
06-15-2014, 06:51 AM
OK Pidgeot the 100m output from buildings should not be fixed people worked for them output bonuses I'm sorry if you didn't but some do...Keep it the way it is. THE RICHER ALWAYS GET RICHER because they work for it

Bullcrap, the rich get richer because the RULES ARE FIXED IN THEIR FAVOR. It's that way in this game and in real life. I never have downtime between upgrades, if the upgrade will finish during sleeping hours, I set an alarm disrupting my sleep or use gold to start the next upgrade before I go to sleep. That's just one example of how hard I work at this game. The players who have the great buildings of old worked hard to, but they don't work any harder then I do, some newer players show the same maximum drive and intensity to succeed in this game as veterans.

I understand why the rules are written the way they are, but don't you dare act like players who never found this game until after the great buildings of old somehow are less dedicated and driven then those of you who have been around for 3+ years.

Ajk
06-15-2014, 07:27 AM
Add them in to the gold bonus program like they do with old units if they really want them. Spend $10k a month and you can have one. Hahaha!

What is with this entitlement crap, you didn't earn them, if you did you would have them.

I don't have the anniversary centers, I'm not crying.

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 07:30 AM
Yes. I'd like the chance to buy them again, with real cash if needed. That's the idea. I couldn't afford the real cash before, now I can. And your point is........ What???

I've been playing since the beginning, and couldn't afford them either.

That's why I paid real cash for them.

You had the opportunity once, and didn't take advantage of it.

All this time, I thought you you were a late comer and didn't even have a chance to buy these buildings. Turns out you did.

And now you want a second chance??

Read my last post, I can't type all that again.

Pidgeot
06-15-2014, 08:56 AM

You act like I dont work hard? Im always upgrading money buildings, land and vault each chance I get. I have not had any downtime since I started upgrading 6 months ago but the money buildings currently in the game do not place us in a mode to compete like those who have them.

If you dont want them, then you dont have to buy them when re-released but those of us who take the game seriously, want these buildings.

Amxze
06-15-2014, 09:23 AM
It take this game seriously , on it hours and all ways upgrading...but what I'm trying to say is that people played allot of money for those buildings because they thought they would never re-release them again.. I my self want one but again the time past that's why its called limited Edition Buildings...What would be even better than rerealsing them , is make better ones than those old ones.

Pidgeot
06-15-2014, 09:31 AM
Add them in to the gold bonus program like they do with old units if they really want them. Spend $10k a month and you can have one. Hahaha!

What is with this entitlement crap, you didn't earn them, if you did you would have them.

I don't have the anniversary centers, I'm not crying.

You cant earn what you weren't around for.

Pidgeot
06-15-2014, 09:33 AM
It take this game seriously , on it hours and all ways upgrading...but what I'm trying to say is that people played allot of money for those buildings because they thought they would never re-release them again.. I my self want one but again the time past that's why its called limited Edition Buildings...What would be even better than rerealsing them , is make better ones than those old ones.

They should just re-release the first 3 and start closing the IPH gap, not make it wider.

ckos2
06-15-2014, 09:52 AM
Let's not just re-release the first three buildings, let's re-release all the previous bonus', boosts, regen times, and building upgrades!

In fact, Gree, why don't you give everyone the max a/d and income, then it will be fair for everyone!

:/

Pidgeot
06-15-2014, 09:55 AM
Let's not just re-release the first three buildings, let's re-release all the previous bonus', boosts, regen times, and building upgrades!

In fact, Gree, why don't you give everyone the max a/d and income, then it will be fair for everyone!

You know thats not helping right?

Ajk
06-15-2014, 09:57 AM

Right!! Don't forget all the top rewards from all the WD wars too! I didn't have a chance at those like I do now! Why can't I get those also? I'm sure sup wouldn't mind at all.

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 10:35 AM
So, basically, what it comes down to is that you have them and you get very upset at the thought that someone else might have the opportunity to buy them. You didn't earn them through skilful game play, you just ponied up the cash at the time.
-
You'll forgive me for ignoring anything else you have to say on the subject.

ckos2
06-15-2014, 10:51 AM
So, basically, what it comes down to is that you have them and you get very upset at the thought that someone else might have the opportunity to buy them. You didn't earn them through skilful game play, you just ponied up the cash at the time.
-
You'll forgive me for ignoring anything else you have to say on the subject.

Actually, no.

I busted my a$$ raiding and attacking up until the last moment. Then, I "ponied" up the balance, assuming I would never get this opportunity again.

Please, prove to me you are ignoring this post and don't respond.

Gree, you re-release these buildings, and where does it end?

Next year, when new people start, do you re-release them again? The year after?

Why not just release new buildings in general, with high income? That way, you don't get caught in this whole re-releasing LTB argument.

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 10:59 AM
Did someone say something, coulda sworn I heard a whining noise......... :p

Ulrich von Bek
06-15-2014, 11:02 AM
I think GREE should run an official vote.

I see those old LE buildings as mile stones markers, time spent playing. It would be wrong for new players to get them. I was playing then but could not achieve them so I lost out.

I want new 24/48 hr buildings with high output, after 2yrs of asking by the community its about time we got sea buildings and more cash buildings.
There have been some good ideas regarding brick, valour and attack buildings, refresh the game GREE.

To those players asking, you didn't get those LE buildings so suck it up and move forward.

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 11:05 AM
And gree will do whatever earns them the most money. If they figure this is a great way to earn extra cash for little effort, on top of the regular game play, then they'll do it. I hope they do, because I think a lot of people will pay serious gold for those first buildings.

ckos2
06-15-2014, 11:14 AM
I knew you couldn't keep your word ;)

Mcdoc
06-15-2014, 12:45 PM
From the Poll Thread:

The word "Limited" should be honored.

HERE's the bottom line:
If you still have a level 1 Nano
If you still have a level 1 Oil Rig
If you still have a level 1 Space Station . . . Then you shouldn't complain about old LTB's you didn't get because you obviously aren't trying to do the tough / patient work to build your IPH - you just want a "get rich quick" "I don't wanna wait mommy - I want it NOW" work ethic

if you have level 10 Nano's - Oil Rigs - Space Stations - Nuclear Plants - then - obviously the above comment doesn't apply to you :)

my point is - upgrade what you DO have access to :)

Mr llama
06-15-2014, 12:50 PM
Been around since the beginning and still couldn't manage to get the buildings took people a bunch of time or gold to get them in the first place it would make no sense to re rerelease them. Move on the game is completely different then it was when those les we're released

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 05:58 PM
From the Poll Thread:

if you have level 10 Nano's - Oil Rigs - Space Stations - Nuclear Plants - then - obviously the above comment doesn't apply to you :)

my point is - upgrade what you DO have access to :)

Or, I could have ONE anniversary centre that pays out as much as all those combined........... Hmmmm, tough choice.......

Ajk
06-15-2014, 06:39 PM
Or, I could have ONE anniversary centre that pays out as much as all those combined........... Hmmmm, tough choice.......

And then there is that entitlement thing again. What is with this generation?

carlos spicey weener
06-15-2014, 06:41 PM
They were Limited Edition buildings. They are gone, now move on.

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 06:59 PM
And then there is that entitlement thing again. What is with this generation?

and then there's wild assumptions. You have no idea what generation I'm from, entitled or otherwise.
-
I just fail to see why some players get a massive advantage merely because they happened to be around when they could buy (and note I say " buy", not earn) a building that gives massive IPH and other players are forever behind the eightball from that time onwards because they are not afforded the same opportunity. Where's the business sense on that for Gree in the long term?

Ajk
06-15-2014, 07:20 PM
and then there's wild assumptions. You have no idea what generation I'm from, entitled or otherwise.
-
I just fail to see why some players get a massive advantage merely because they happened to be around when they could buy (and note I say " buy", not earn) a building that gives massive IPH and other players are forever behind the eightball from that time onwards because they are not afforded the same opportunity. Where's the business sense on that for Gree in the long term?
Ok, so if we are going to argue, what war did you come in?

There are plenty of buildings that are, or were, available.

How many regularly available buildings do you have upgraded to 10? (if you say it makes no difference I, and many beg to differ)

Look Bro, if you actually play the game its a game of time, not necessarily what you buy with gold. It has many choices. Upgrade your buildings, the ones you have.

Instead of asking for what they have, ask what can we get next.

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 07:31 PM
Brazil. We came in just outside top 50. We had a few gold players (yours truly included), a few keeners that tried really hard without gold, and the usual compliment of talk big slackers that went awol when needed most.
-
And we had the culture in our faction that faction came first for donations of spare cash, to get boosts maximised as soon as possible, to give the whole crew a boost. So many of us missed out on the first, non-reward LE buildings because we arrived late at the party then went straight into factions and WD and concentrated on that instead of personal gains as we judged a/d boosts more important than iph, and gold spent in war as more important than another money building. Now with money units that actually mean something, iph is more important than ever and enough time has passed that there are years worth of players out there that have invested a huge amount of time and money in the game (again, yours truly included) that would like the opportunity to have buildings held by a select few that make a huge difference to iph and the ability to max any building out to 10.

Ajk
06-15-2014, 07:40 PM
Brazil. We came in just outside top 50. We had a few gold players (yours truly included), a few keeners that tried really hard without gold, and the usual compliment of talk big slackers that went awol when needed most.

Forgive me, what was that building? For Brazil?

solo.modernwar
06-15-2014, 07:47 PM
Forgive me, what was that building? For Brazil?

Stand by while he researches that. LOL

There is an answer for that, but only if one was around and has a good memory (don't make assumptions, folks).

mwfighter
06-15-2014, 07:59 PM
Guys I bought Apple at $135 and sold at $500. Now bought again at $520 and its $640.

This isn't fair, I want Apple at $8 as other people did! They had the unfair advantage of being around before me, this simply isn't fair, *cry* *cry*.

It's how the world works, timing makes a difference, has its perks and drawbacks.

New guys know that XP isn't a good thing, you can join factions and have advantage of organized brain trust to learn from. You know which events are better for your game play, etc.

Old timers had to learn as things went and figure out and build an infrastructure around it. You jump on a third party app to communicate, this is because old timers knew in game chat wasn't sufficient for factions. You benefit from highly upgraded faction boosts, old timers put in time, effort and their resources to build them up.

So if we had some bonuses or LE along the way, lets keep it like that.

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 08:02 PM
Who the hell cares what it was for Brazil? That's not the topic.
-
The topic is, making the first big-payout LE buildings from first months of the game (A/C, Arctic Rig, Alexandria) available again, so those that missed out, for whatever reason, get the chance to play catch-up on iph. Time in the game doesn't automatically equate to money in the game, and some of us with many thousands of dollars in the game would like the chance to spend some more and get a desired product that was available to others.
-
If it needs to be earned in time and effort as well as cash (WD rewards, ltq rewards etc) then fair enough, it stays in the past.
-
But anything that is available for just a couple of minutes effort of just clicking a button to buy the resources needed to get it with cash, that opportunity should be available to everyone. That's my philosophy.

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 08:08 PM
I can't help but wonder how many nay sayers that DONT have the old buildings would stick to their principles and not buy them should they become available again. Maybe 10% would turn them down out of principle do you think??
-
We know the answer to that one.

solo.modernwar
06-15-2014, 09:24 PM
Who the hell cares what it was for Brazil? That's not the topic.
-
The topic is, making the first big-payout LE buildings from first months of the game (A/C, Arctic Rig, Alexandria) available again, so those that missed out, for whatever reason, get the chance to play catch-up on iph. Time in the game doesn't automatically equate to money in the game, and some of us with many thousands of dollars in the game would like the chance to spend some more and get a desired product that was available to others.
-
If it needs to be earned in time and effort as well as cash (WD rewards, ltq rewards etc) then fair enough, it stays in the past.
-
But anything that is available for just a couple of minutes effort of just clicking a button to buy the resources needed to get it with cash, that opportunity should be available to everyone. That's my philosophy.

Not to be deliberately offensive, but the question was posed because your claim to have been around during Brazil is highly suspect, and thus, you're likely unable to comprehend the context of the answer from some of us long-time players that you have propositioned regarding the future of this matter. These are just simply our opinions based upon our playing experiences; you can ask all you wish, our opinion won't change from one thread to another. Ultimately, it's up to Gree gaming development to do as they wish as far as the future of LE buildings is concerned.

And you're misconstruing principle versus what has been an established track record with the release of Limited Edition income buildings; try not to give it too much thought. Quite frankly, IF they're to be made available, then they should be offered to be proportionate to the current scale of today to when they were originally offered. That in itself should be able to sufficiently satisfy your "philosophy" on this.

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 09:58 PM
Again, whether or not I was in Brazil is immaterial to the point. I was, and I don't particularly care one way or the other what you suspect, as it doesn't matter.
-
And I'm all in favour of making them cost more to rerelease. The key message being that they would be re released. That's all I'd like.

Robespierre
06-15-2014, 10:07 PM
This is a timing issue. You simply purchase what you can when its available. Hindsight gets screwy after a while.
For example: I wish I bought Apple stock during its IPO in 1980; made friends with Mark Zuckerberg in 2003; and never checked the App store in December of 2011.

Sort of like buying that gold when you get to 9/10 on the lockbox event only to get a crapload of useless garbage units. Yeah...hindsight gets screwy, and we all have our regrets.

Let me know when you want a re-release of the Secret Mongolian Base for the new players. Just get what you can when you can get it; enough about the morality of playing a pay-to-win game. That conversation is so stale now.

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 10:28 PM
Ok Robbie, a better analogy would be that you missed the apple shares, and were forevermore banned from purchasing them from that point forward, no matter what price they became or how much money you wish to invest at any time in the nebulous future. And all the while, those that did purchase them in the brief window they were available, use the dividends from those shares to get richer while actively campaigning to make sure you never get the chance to join them.
-
If you're going to make ridiculous analogies, at least get the context right.

Mcdoc
06-15-2014, 10:43 PM
The topic is, making the first big-payout LE buildings from first months of the game (A/C, Arctic Rig, Alexandria) available again

You DO realize that the A/C is called the Anniversary Center because it came out as a special commemoration of the 1 Year ANNIVERSARY of the game.

For the first few months - the best Cash building available was the Oil Rig - then they introduced the Nano about 9 months into the game - so the A/C was a game changer for those who recognized how the game was played.

But back to my previous post - I wonder if you have a level 3 or level 5 Oil Rig or Space Center or Nano? Are all of your non-LTB cash buildings at level 1?

Do you have any of those at level 10 ? If not - then you will have a tough time convincing me you are actually trying to improve your IPH and even be READY for the next great LTB to come along because you STILL wouldn't be able to buy them :)

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 10:48 PM
I've got quite a few L10's actually, which is part of the problem as where do I go next??
-
but tell me in return - when faced with a level 10 oil rig or a level 5 anniversary centre and only 3 hits left to raid in your shot locker - which do you choose to go after? And why is that??
-

You DO realize that the A/C is called the Anniversary Center because it came out as a special commemoration of the 1 Year ANNIVERSARY of the game.

For the first few months - the best Cash building available was the Oil Rig - then they introduced the Nano about 6 months into the game - so the A/C was a game changer for those who recognized how the game was played.

But back to my previous post - I wonder if you have a level 3 or level 5 Oil Rig or Space Center or Nano? Are all of your non-LTB cash buildings at level 1?

Do you have any of those at level 10 ? If not - then you will have a tough time convincing me you are actually trying to improve your IPH and even be READY for the next great LTB to come along because you STILL wouldn't be able to buy them :)

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 10:54 PM
Simple truth is, every single one of you guys that don't currently have all of these buildings would jump all over the opportunity to buy them should they become available again. Every one of you. Deny it and keep a straight face.

mwtransfer
06-15-2014, 11:33 PM
The topic is, making the first big-payout LE buildings from first months of the game (A/C, Arctic Rig, Alexandria) available again

I think the one thing most people are forgetting is that the buildings are "LIMITED" Edition, emphasis on limited. I don't have those building and sure, I would love to have them.

If gree re-release the buildings, it would not be fair to everyone that got those the first time around. What you're saying is, I missed out on the first edition pennies from a few years back, I demand the mint to stamp new ones for me. Can't you see it totally devalues those items?

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 11:40 PM
Everyone who got them first time around has had the benefit of years to upgrade them and reap the IPH benefit all that time, using the income to upgrade other bonus LTE buildings to a much higher level than would otherwise have been the case. Those that buy them now will take years to upgrade them again and still be behind the eightball, but with the opportunity to get them up and running with time.
-
Unless they throw money at it, in which case Gree will let them do whatever they want and advance as high and fast as they like, as they always have and always will.
-
and I could always buy those limited edition pennies from someone willing to sell them to me, so not the same situation at all. So again, if you're going to make analogies at least get the context right.
-

I think the one thing most people are forgetting is that the buildings are "LIMITED" Edition, emphasis on limited. I don't have those building and sure, I would love to have them.

If gree re-release the buildings, it would not be fair to everyone that got those the first time around. What you're saying is, I missed out on the first edition pennies from a few years back, I demand the mint to stamp new ones for me. Can't you see it totally devalues those items?

mwtransfer
06-15-2014, 11:50 PM
If you just want a better IPH, then the question should be: Can we get more cash buildings to build.

Should they cost/generate more than those original LEs? Sure, no problems with that. I'm in favour of having more cash buildings, just not re-releasing old buildings.

Danger Mouse
06-15-2014, 11:57 PM
why not have both? it's only code, they can do what they like. Mind you, it's bound to go pear shaped on rerelease based on past code track record.......

Mcdoc
06-16-2014, 12:02 AM
Simple truth is, every single one of you guys that don't currently have all of these buildings would jump all over the opportunity to buy them should they become available again. Every one of you. Deny it and keep a straight face.

I didn't get the Drillers - and someone actually told me a way to build them recently - and even If I thought I could get away with it - I wouldn't because it is an unspoken "status" symbol of achievement among the players of who got them when the getting was good.

The answer to the real issue at hand is - Gree should put up about every 6 to 9 months - an LTB with amazing output that allows those who are serious about their IPH to work on it. Seriously - this last LTB at level 10 puts out 61 million for me - it was only 100 million to purchase one - and even if you didn't get one of them to level 10 by now - at least you coulda got one on your base and slowly get it upgraded over time.

Danger Mouse
06-16-2014, 12:08 AM
;)Thinking you "might" get away with a hack and deciding you won't chance it and risk getting tossed from the game altogether is a far cry from legitimately purchasing one from the building store. I'd like to see your respect for leaving it to the old timers stand tall then. You know you'll buy it, don't try and tell us otherwise.
-
and out of curiosity, did you report the guy as a hacker and raise the issue with gree??? After all, wouldn't want those status symbols being devalued by hackers, would we?? :p
-

I didn't get the Drillers - and someone actually told me a way to build them recently - and even If I thought I could get away with it - I wouldn't because it is an unspoken "status" symbol of achievement among the players of who got them when the getting was good.

The answer to the real issue at hand is - Gree should put up about every 6 to 9 months - an LTB with amazing output that allows those who are serious about their IPH to work on it. Seriously - this last LTB at level 10 puts out 61 million for me - it was only 100 million to purchase one - and even if you didn't get one of them to level 10 by now - at least you coulda got one on your base and slowly get it upgraded over time.

Mcdoc
06-16-2014, 01:03 AM
out of curiosity, did you report the guy as a hacker and raise the issue with gree??? After all, wouldn't want those status symbols being devalued by hackers, would we?? :p
-

The discussion he and I had was that he recently learned how it could be done and was explaining to me how it was a glitch - but we both also discussed how neither of us would risk our long time games or reputations to be seen with an old LTB suddenly show up on our base (or under construction)

so no - he wasn't actually a hacker and I didn't report him :)

Not the first Time I've been approached on a hack / glitch. Long long ago - in a galaxy far far away - another character with a mousey name offered to give me 1 million defense skill points as he had just done for his account. I had already worked so hard for a legit account that I didn't want to risk it then either - even though I thought he was a cool dude.

This guy then told me he would never become the DL for his faction because he had the 1 million defense points and couldn't be beaten - and then the very first WD - I saw him as the DL for his top 3 team - which at that point - I quietly knew that not only was he a hacker - but his team knew and still made him their DL - which is why I have just avoided that whole Top 3 team drama (excluding the current 3rd reigning champion Seal Team 6 of course )

But he broke the attack / defense skill so badly - that Rumor has it - Gree completely did away with those skill points in the algorithms over a year ago because they couldn't figure out how to stop the hackers - <----- that should be a headline - shhhhhh

MojoJojo
06-16-2014, 11:57 PM
why not have both? it's only code, they can do what they like. Mind you, it's bound to go pear shaped on rerelease based on past code track record.......

Danger mouse,
The older players have tried to explain it to you in every way possible. What makes a stellar iph is not only the buildings, but also the boosts for the buildings. Why is my iph 155mil? Because I played in the top 1 and 2 teams and got the boosts that came along with it. 305% boost on money buildings btw. Others have closer to 400%. Because they were in and started Pun and The Emperors.
What should gree do to be fair? Rerelease the buildings? But then shouldn't we give the players that already have the buildings, another set of those LE buildings? And how many players who weren't around will want the extra 2 buildings aswell? Hackers would have a field day with that.
The smart factions told their players to hold off on donations to get the buildings so they would be able to donate more money in the future. It's called "delayed gratification". I'm sure you understand the concept.

Don't kid yourself, if you couldn't afford the buildings now, you wouldn't be able to afford them now.
If they released them at the same price you would, but not if it was compareable to 2 years ago.
The old school players also bought the 2le sets. They bought hundreds of them. The rare prize was a shark unit that had 3k stats! 3k! Was huge back then. And now I couldn't bring those to battle with me even if I lost half of my units.

Life's not fair. Sorry.
McDoc and Rob are right. They are LE buildings. I have no problem with gree releasing high iph buildings, but not the ones that are in the past.
Should old players not have an advantage? If you spent your ingame cash incorrectly 2 years ago, you're SOL. Just like the players who went up to lv 250 and 300 trying to chase the 9k unit that came out are out of luck when it comes to war and wd points. Chalk it up to learning.

And as you say gree should release the buildings for their profits. It's not too smart to hack off the old school players who are still putting in 10k real money a month. THAT'S not good business.

Just buy what you can from now on. If there's 1 thing us old timers know, it's that gree changes their strategy, from month to month. Iph is big now, but they can make it worthless again at any moment.

Btw, if you do have those buildings, you're gonna have players camped on your base all the time. You'll have 3 seconds to collect before someone collects for you.

P.S. I don't have the AC buildings. I would like them, but I'm happy for my brothers that do have them. I'm not sulking on the couch and pineing for something that I didn't get. Look to the future. Buy a bunch of the LE sets so you can take down the top teams. Hehehe
I do have the AMR's and I collect 525mil from each of them every 2 days. Eat your heart out.

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 12:10 AM
I do have the AMR's and I collect 525mil from each of them every 2 days. Eat your heart out.

See! There you go! It's posts like that that prove my point, not yours. Thanks!

Kennetth
06-17-2014, 01:26 AM
Danger mouse,
The older players have tried to explain it to you in every way possible. What makes a stellar iph is not only the buildings, but also the boosts for the buildings. Why is my iph 155mil? Because I played in the top 1 and 2 teams and got the boosts that came along with it. 305% boost on money buildings btw. Others have closer to 400%. Because they were in and started Pun and The Emperors.
What should gree do to be fair? Rerelease the buildings? But then shouldn't we give the players that already have the buildings, another set of those LE buildings? And how many players who weren't around will want the extra 2 buildings aswell? Hackers would have a field day with that.
The smart factions told their players to hold off on donations to get the buildings so they would be able to donate more money in the future. It's called "delayed gratification". I'm sure you understand the concept.

Don't kid yourself, if you couldn't afford the buildings now, you wouldn't be able to afford them now.
If they released them at the same price you would, but not if it was compareable to 2 years ago.
The old school players also bought the 2le sets. They bought hundreds of them. The rare prize was a shark unit that had 3k stats! 3k! Was huge back then. And now I couldn't bring those to battle with me even if I lost half of my units.

Life's not fair. Sorry.
McDoc and Rob are right. They are LE buildings. I have no problem with gree releasing high iph buildings, but not the ones that are in the past.
Should old players not have an advantage? If you spent your ingame cash incorrectly 2 years ago, you're SOL. Just like the players who went up to lv 250 and 300 trying to chase the 9k unit that came out are out of luck when it comes to war and wd points. Chalk it up to learning.

And as you say gree should release the buildings for their profits. It's not too smart to hack off the old school players who are still putting in 10k real money a month. THAT'S not good business.

Just buy what you can from now on. If there's 1 thing us old timers know, it's that gree changes their strategy, from month to month. Iph is big now, but they can make it worthless again at any moment.

Btw, if you do have those buildings, you're gonna have players camped on your base all the time. You'll have 3 seconds to collect before someone collects for you.

P.S. I don't have the AC buildings. I would like them, but I'm happy for my brothers that do have them. I'm not sulking on the couch and pineing for something that I didn't get. Look to the future. Buy a bunch of the LE sets so you can take down the top teams. Hehehe

Well put. The bonus gold program at the high levels allows one old event unit a month. I would flex to say that a player who spends $10k in one month should be able to pick ONE expired LE each month they qualify if they so choose. I'm sure that won't be acceptable to all veterans but it would make a very narrow re-release more palatable.

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 01:47 AM
Well put. The bonus gold program at the high levels allows one old event unit a month. I would flex to say that a player who spends $10k in one month should be able to pick ONE expired LE each month they qualify if they so choose. I'm sure that won't be acceptable to all veterans but it would make a very narrow re-release more palatable.

More palatable to who exactly? Those that already have them perhaps? A tad self serving don't you think?

Kennetth
06-17-2014, 02:07 AM
More palatable to who exactly? Those that already have them perhaps? A tad self serving don't you think?

1) more palatable to those who put in the effort for them.
2) not self-serving at all. I started May 4, 2013. Country was Columbia. My first buildings were the Absolute Towers in Canada.

Gree should come out with a NEW building comparable to those of old 1-2 times a year.

MojoJojo
06-17-2014, 05:10 AM
See! There you go! It's posts like that that prove my point, not yours. Thanks!

Lol. You're welcome. Next time try addressing my whole comment, not just the last sentence. You are arguing like a 3 year old. If you have good points bring them up. If you want support from the senior players argue your point like an adult.
Eat your heart out. Was playful banter. You seem to have missed it along with my point. Address my other statements and if you're right, you'll win.

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 05:26 AM
Lol. You're welcome. Next time try addressing my whole comment, not just the last sentence. You are arguing like a 3 year old. If you have good points bring them up. If you want support from the senior players argue your point like an adult.
Eat your heart out. Was playful banter. You seem to have missed it along with my point. Address my other statements and if you're right, you'll win.

Who said anything about winning with you lol??? You're not my audience. My audience cares nothing for those arguments. All they want to know is who's willing to pay how much for what.

Maybe you're right. Maybe I am arguing like a three year old. What I've noticed about three year olds is that if they keep yelling loud and long enough they usually get what they want ;)

Chujoza
06-17-2014, 07:42 AM
We shouldn't

Rolinz
06-17-2014, 07:59 AM
If so many senior players are against re-releasing old LE buildings, why not add more money buildings that is not limited edition, but instead with much better output that the NanoTech Building. Just a suggestion.

tomcat123
06-17-2014, 08:01 AM
Actually another reason that I want to have the old LE building is they are much fancy than the tiny ugly ones that we are building each month. lol

FFF Oldtimer
06-17-2014, 01:03 PM

So you think since your old, hacked acct, had them and was banned that your new acct should be able to get them?

MojoJojo
06-17-2014, 03:15 PM
Who said anything about winning with you lol??? You're not my audience. My audience cares nothing for those arguments. All they want to know is who's willing to pay how much for what.

Maybe you're right. Maybe I am arguing like a three year old. What I've noticed about three year olds is that if they keep yelling loud and long enough they usually get what they want ;)

Gree put out a new building for you manger douse. Lmao.

Pidgeot
06-17-2014, 03:28 PM
So you think since your old, hacked acct, had them and was banned that your new acct should be able to get them?

Let make sure the information is correct and not misleading. I used a energy glitch. Its not a hack.

jinjack292
06-17-2014, 04:22 PM
Let make sure the information is correct and not misleading. I used a energy glitch. Its not a hack.

that is hack lol

Pidgeot
06-17-2014, 05:07 PM
that is hack lol

I dont think you know the difference between a hack or glitch.

sstuutss
06-17-2014, 05:20 PM
lol well if the helps you sleep better. Mum I wasnt real cheating, it was just cheating.
Now if gree would bring out a biulding that didnt blow this thread could go away

Ulrich von Bek
06-17-2014, 05:25 PM
Lol, you and the little mouse got banned for trying to advance your games by cheating. Now you want GREE to reward you by bringing back old LE's that will help close the iph gap that you think is unfair.

You both should not be in the game at all, give it up and upgrade your integrity instead.

If GREE do bring them back it will just be another slap in the face for the old timers.

sstuutss
06-17-2014, 05:33 PM
Lol, you and the little mouse got banned for trying to advance your games by cheating. Now you want GREE to reward you by bringing back old LE's that will help close the iph gap that you think is unfair.

You both should not be in the game at all, give it up and upgrade your integrity instead.

If GREE do bring them back it will just be another slap in the face for the old timers.

Well said .

Pidgeot
06-17-2014, 05:39 PM
At the both of you at the top, according to GREE, its not considered cheating if its due to a error on their end, like all the glitches the top used but were re-compensated their gold when using the glitch during FA. They knew they abused the system. In my case, I could not help when my game would regen all my energy after I would use it sometimes. Rathen then not playing the game, I just used it. I did not actively pursue it, it just happened. I did report it but you know GREE support.

We're not asking to be rewarded the old LEs because they weren't awarded the first time. They were just released really overpowered. Sure, I would like to get my ACs back and would love the chance to own a building that pays out half a billion so things are more or less fair amongst the bulk of players.

So dont sit here and talk about integrity when you both have glitched as well.

sstuutss
06-17-2014, 05:59 PM
I have? details please must have missed that part.
So its the old I only cheated coz he did first defence?

While I agree that the new biulding suck. they do little to iph yet are easy to get once you have high iph. I dont think releasing old buildings is the answer.

p.s. I dont have ac, amr or even the next one.(though I cant remember what it is)

Ulrich von Bek
06-17-2014, 06:02 PM
At the both of you at the top, according to GREE, its not considered cheating if its due to a error on their end, like all the glitches the top used but were re-compensated their gold when using the glitch during FA. They knew they abused the system. In my case, I could not help when my game would regen all my energy after I would use it sometimes. Rathen then not playing the game, I just used it. I did not actively pursue it, it just happened. I did report it but you know GREE support.

We're not asking to be rewarded the old LEs because they weren't awarded the first time. They were just released really overpowered. Sure, I would like to get my ACs back and would love the chance to own a building that pays out half a billion so things are more or less fair amongst the bulk of players.

So dont sit here and talk about integrity when you both have glitched as well.

Don't judge me by your lack of standards, I knew about the energy glitch on android that was around for 12 months and I didn't use it.
Also I don't have those LE buildings as I could not achieve them at the time.
And as for those who used the FA glitch they should of been removed as well but at least they paid real cash to use it. GREE back tracked there as they use to ban players for using glitches ( according to their ToS) but because these players are in top spending factions GREE showed their true colours again.
You knew the risk and still used it.

Danger Mouse
06-17-2014, 06:18 PM

Who said anything about getting banned from the game?? I was banned from the forums 3 times in a row for being a bit too strident in asking gree what they were doing about obvious hackers, most of them old timers incidentally ........ I can't help but notice the near total disintegration of a certain super faction franchise since the crackdown on cheats. Those old timers are the ones you're referring to perhaps??

Pidgeot
06-17-2014, 06:22 PM
Lack of standard? We all have standards and I have very good standards. Just because you pay real cash does not give you a right to abuse a system you knew you were wrong to use. Double standards I swear... Your standards are not that high as well. You have told lies, just like the rest of us, you have stolen just like the rest of us, you have cheated just like the rest of us and you have taken advantage of others just like the rest of us. That is the core of everyone but what sets us apart is our willingness to help others and not self-benefit from it. Something I'm willing to do for the greater good. IF I owned these buildings and others did not, I would want others to have them because I know it will help them stay competitive and restore some balance. You dont because you have your own self interest to think about.

All in all, this makes me a much better person than you.

Ulrich von Bek
06-18-2014, 02:32 AM
Lack of standard? We all have standards and I have very good standards. Just because you pay real cash does not give you a right to abuse a system you knew you were wrong to use. Double standards I swear... Your standards are not that high as well. You have told lies, just like the rest of us, you have stolen just like the rest of us, you have cheated just like the rest of us and you have taken advantage of others just like the rest of us. That is the core of everyone but what sets us apart is our willingness to help others and not self-benefit from it. Something I'm willing to do for the greater good. IF I owned these buildings and others did not, I would want others to have them because I know it will help them stay competitive and restore some balance. You dont because you have your own self interest to think about.

All in all, this makes me a much better person than you.

I have never given GREE a penny because they are amoral.
As for the rest of your rant you don't know a thing about me so for you to make those claims about me just backs up what you have shown on this forum, you are classless.
You may continue with your insults and begging requests for things you should not have, as you have made yourself the forum joke.

Pidgeot
06-18-2014, 02:53 AM
I have never given GREE a penny because they are amoral.
As for the rest of your rant you don't know a thing about me so for you to make those claims about me just backs up what you have shown on this forum, you are classless.
You may continue with your insults and begging requests for things you should not have, as you have made yourself the forum joke.

Its no joke. You are kidding yourself if you have never done any of those things in your life. You even continue to do them, like the rest of us.

Unlike you, I was up there with Ferr, fighting for those on this forum for the fair treatment of ALL players since 2012. I still continue to do so and the IPH gap is something to fight for and about. You can take you selfish ass elsewhere because its people like you who make this world a bad place to live.

Ulrich von Bek
06-18-2014, 02:56 AM
Who said anything about getting banned from the game?? I was banned from the forums 3 times in a row for being a bit too strident in asking gree what they were doing about obvious hackers, most of them old timers incidentally ........ I can't help but notice the near total disintegration of a certain super faction franchise since the crackdown on cheats. Those old timers are the ones you're referring to perhaps??

You said in the Poll thread that you where banned but you didn't clarify it was from the forum. Please except my apology for assuming you where banned from the game.

Danger Mouse
06-18-2014, 03:05 AM
You said in the Poll thread that you where banned but you didn't clarify it was from the forum. Please except my apology for assuming you where banned from the game.

Accepted with thanks, and it's just a game, not the United Nations. Although reading the threads, you sometimes have to wonder where people think they are......

Ulrich von Bek
06-18-2014, 03:18 AM
Its no joke. You are kidding yourself if you have never done any of those things in your life. You even continue to do them, like the rest of us.

Unlike you, I was up there with Ferr, fighting for those on this forum for the fair treatment of ALL players since 2012. I still continue to do so and the IPH gap is something to fight for and about. You can take you selfish ass elsewhere because its people like you who make this world a bad place to live.

I am a free player I get what i pay for, I agreed with Ferr actions but at the same time his level of spending help to ruin this game.

As for your stupid remark about me being selfish and make this world a bad place to live, for the last 23 years I have worked with excluded school kids providing them with alternative education or training opportunity's. Also, I worked for 6 years as a volunteer on the weekends as an assistant outward bound instructor supporting adults recovering from drug and substance abuse. What have you done?

This is a game, get your facts in order.

Pidgeot
06-18-2014, 03:25 AM
I am a free player I get what i pay for, I agreed with Ferr actions but at the same time his level of spending help to ruin this game.

As for your stupid remark about me being selfish and make this world a bad place to live, for the last 23 years I have worked with excluded school kids providing them with alternative education or training opportunity's. Also, I worked for 6 years as a volunteer on the weekends as an assistant outward bound instructor supporting adults recovering from drug and substance abuse. What have you done?

This is a game, get your facts in order.

Its easy to make stuff up bro.

Danger Mouse
06-18-2014, 03:32 AM

Dude, I understand it's easy to get passionate, but relax buddy. No one knows anything about anyone in this game, and it is a game. Treat it like such. If it's no longer a game, time to walk away my friend. Be happy.

Razors
06-18-2014, 04:10 AM
No re release GREE needs to offer a new limited building. I can't believe how much these new buildings are and their all GARBAGE!!!!! GREE is smart yeah ok lol wanna keep new people with the buildings that don't even pay a million lol. What a joke I am just gracious to those who have those tasty arctic rigs I feed my base from them daily lol.

No to re release just make a building that is good on occasion so that we can survive.

There are a few people who hack their systems to get the new building. Look at FOXTROT old leader of RA and she is in KYS now she joined modern war a year after the arctic rig was released and I saw her base had just finished the building of an arctic rig. Maybe GREE re released it to her. Or maybe she is just another HACK lol but she has it now. She should be banned but this is another sad topic for the life of modern war and it's organizer GREE.

Ulrich von Bek
06-18-2014, 05:43 AM

Again you are judging people by your own lack of standards.

I'm done with you now, post what you like it will make no difference to me.
Its just a game to me for when I get the time.

FFF Oldtimer
06-18-2014, 10:01 AM
You guys keep saying you want this to balance the game.... LOL. The game has never been more balanced, before the release of the new cash units, we could build teams with high def that no one outside of the top 10 could even hit. Now all teams in the top 50 have at least someone who can hit even the top teams. So now the only thing that is left for the people that have worked the last 3 years building up their bases is high IPH making the LE buildings easier to get. If everyone had the original buildings, average IPH would increases lot in the game an gree will make the new buildings even more expensive, which punishes all of us that have worked hard to get ahead. Your idea of fair is much different than mine, fair is a subjective concept that relies heavily on POV and your complete lack Of empathy on this topic is staggering. How can you possible think that all our hard work should be thrown away cause we have benifited enough from it? Garbage and you know it. So go ahead and choose a single point of my post to respond to with more of your drivel and ignore every other legitimate complaint to your demands.

Ulrich von Bek
06-18-2014, 03:23 PM
The last couple of pages of this thread have been removed to due to censorship, anyboby who mentions glitching etc will be banned for re education for cristising the GREE party.