PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Top 25/50 guild

mmalkove
06-09-2014, 08:01 AM
My long time top 10/25 guild has recently gone through a merger and I lost most of my friends in the guild during this split. For that reason I want to look for another guild. I am extremely active, (all day every day) and I finish all of the LTQ's and contribute greatly to all guild quests. I will score around 70k CP this war, usually get around 50-60k though without potions.

These are my REAL Stats

Lvl 159
Att 84.2M
Def 89m
IPH 72k

I spend about 300-500 gems per month so I am not a big spender but I contribute a lot to all guild events. I am familiar with palringo, GroupMe and Kakao of course. Let me know if you need a Fully active long time player from a top guild on your team ;)

Sir Leotholdus
06-10-2014, 09:28 PM
My long time top 10/25 guild has recently gone through a merger and I lost most of my friends in the guild during this split. For that reason I want to look for another guild. I am extremely active, (all day every day) and I finish all of the LTQ's and contribute greatly to all guild quests. I will score around 70k CP this war, usually get around 50-60k though without potions.

These are my INFLATED Stats, I am not sure what my real stats are while the bonus glitch is still active?

Lvl 159
Att 100.2 M
Def 108m
IPH 72k

I spend about 300-500 gems per month so I am not a big spender but I contribute a lot to all guild events. I am familiar with GroupMe and Kakao of course. Let me know if you need a Fully active long time player from a top guild on your team ;)

If you are intersted in our,Guild ranked 104, we can for sure use a player like you. We are growing fast and next war we can make T75. We are "The Grey Council" 257960223

mmalkove
06-14-2014, 12:26 PM
Please PM me (if your guild finishes all Gltq's)with bonuses and war rankings, I need a new home!

brujita24
06-19-2014, 05:48 AM
Join Justice from Blood (JFB) . A fun, easygoing guild. We finish all guild quests and normal raid boss. Cp requirement is only 30k! But more is always welcome. We use groupme for chat. If interested please use guild code 908-684-132.

These are my REAL Stats

Lvl 159
Att 84.2M
Def 89m
IPH 72k

I spend about 300-500 gems per month so I am not a big spender but I contribute a lot to all guild events. I am familiar with palringo, GroupMe and Kakao of course. Let me know if you need a Fully active long time player from a top guild on your team ;)

DanielLP04
06-23-2014, 06:15 PM
The Crusader Knights are looking for two new family members. We are a top 50 guild in past three wars and you seem to have what we are looking for. If you are still available then send request to TCK 112682780.