PDA

View Full Version : Gree, you kill your game with ltq, glitch energy on ios

ban.glitcher
06-09-2014, 06:57 AM
GREE,

You kill your game with a lot of ltq.

On ios device, you know that many players use a glitch energy (with plane mode) to win a lot of great rewards, without spending a penny or gold.

these players end all the LTQ in just a few hours, and that for over a year now.

the same glitch has been corrected on your other game, city crime, so why on modern war that is still functional it?

if you do not quickly find a solution, many users of android, including myself, will leave your game, reluctantly of course, but it is no longer playable spend a fortune to keep cheaters!

so either your programmers know their job a bit and correct the glitch, or you stop the LTQ event time to touver patch

and thank you for a wonderful unit toutles android gamers in compensation, as it is very very angry and laise ...

i take a lot of screen of glitchers (or great gold users), and i hope i'm not alone

:mad:

Lancerdually
06-09-2014, 07:03 AM
geez........ the game if FULL of problems but let's jump on here and whine about 1 single issue till the horse is dead........oh wait this same dead horse has been beaten, revived, rode again and beaten to death over n over...........

War player
06-09-2014, 07:06 AM
LOL. If it bothers you that much, just buy an iPad. A few hundred bucks, and probably will save you tons of money in the long run.

Agent Orange
06-09-2014, 07:10 AM
geez........ the game if FULL of problems but let's jump on here and whine about 1 single issue till the horse is dead........oh wait this same dead horse has been beaten, revived, rode again and beaten to death over n over...........

Kinda sounds like a Tom Cruise movie....

Big she'd
06-09-2014, 07:56 AM
Talk about dejavu

Lancerdually
06-09-2014, 09:12 AM
Kinda sounds like a Tom Cruise movie....

Shhhhhhh........... they might think we like that movie..... please no part 20thousand

VikingsVoice
06-09-2014, 10:26 AM
GREE,

You kill your game with a lot of ltq.

On ios device, you know that many players use a glitch energy (with plane mode) to win a lot of great rewards, without spending a penny or gold.

these players end all the LTQ in just a few hours, and that for over a year now.

the same glitch has been corrected on your other game, city crime, so why on modern war that is still functional it?

i take a lot of screen of glitchers (or great gold users), and i hope i'm not alone

:mad:

Just Curious but how can you tell who is a "glitcher" and who is not? If you buy gold correctly, it will go a long way. You can usually find Itunes @ 15% off, with tax in the US you will need 22 of them @ $100 each, this will cost $1870, couple this with a 40% off from GREE and you will get 34 vaults, netting you 51000 gold, this will also get you 50000 bonus gold if you enrolled. That's 101K gold for $1870. That gives you 16K+ Gold a month for 6 months, plenty to do almost all events and score 200K points for WD. It's kind of old that the players that have invested in the game get reported as hacks, cheats, etc.......

Mr llama
06-09-2014, 11:26 AM
Just Curious but how can you tell who is a "glitcher" and who is not? If you buy gold correctly, it will go a long way. You can usually find Itunes @ 15% off, with tax in the US you will need 22 of them @ $100 each, this will cost $1870, couple this with a 40% off from GREE and you will get 34 vaults, netting you 51000 gold, this will also get you 50000 bonus gold if you enrolled. That's 101K gold for $1870. That gives you 16K+ Gold a month for 6 months, plenty to do almost all events and score 200K points for WD. It's kind of old that the players that have invested in the game get reported as hacks, cheats, etc.......Top prizes from only energy based events is a good indicator

VikingsVoice
06-09-2014, 12:43 PM
Top prizes from only energy based events is a good indicator

Good Point, never even thought to look at that, I will now

GrimAmoeba
06-09-2014, 12:46 PM
Top prizes from only energy based events is a good indicator

Yep, anyone that has top LTQ rewards all glitched. Genius, how did no one else think of that. There is no other way to complete these

{Kill Joy}
06-09-2014, 12:53 PM
Let's talk about the android glitch that is still very active. Get over it.

Richard79
06-09-2014, 12:54 PM
Let's talk about the android glitch that is still very active. Get over it.

Tell me more

lemonhaze
06-09-2014, 01:16 PM
idk why anyone would want to do a ltq anyways free or gold wise..they do not help that much at all just look at all the weak lvl 300s that we see in war now and most of top 45 is ltq units..i have completed 2 or 3 ltqs since they come out and got alot more stats then the ppl with a whole top 45 of them..the only thing that is good is the bonus which im bored of getting all attack and def..the Xp is insane and not to metnion hitting the same targets over and over goes to show the the top notch programming we get

Bone Daddy
06-09-2014, 01:18 PM
now I remember why I stopped reading this forum.

GrimAmoeba
06-09-2014, 01:35 PM
idk why anyone would want to do a ltq anyways free or gold wise..they do not help that much at all just look at all the weak lvl 300s that we see in war now and most of top 45 is ltq units..i have completed 2 or 3 ltqs since they come out and got alot more stats then the ppl with a whole top 45 of them..the only thing that is good is the bonus which im bored of getting all attack and def..the Xp is insane and not to metnion hitting the same targets over and over goes to show the the top notch programming we get

And we've seen how much level has mattered recently. I can hit 150 levels above and score same amount hitting 50 below last 3 WD's