PDA

View Full Version : Stat Display Glitch

reesiepuff
06-08-2014, 06:15 PM
If an iOS player tries to view potential faction members under the "requests" tab and visit their page the stats that are displayed are not correct, they seem to be unboosted stats or something of that sort.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but can a mod pass this on please, it is rather inconvenient

RealLoads
06-08-2014, 06:25 PM
The stats shown are completely unboosted Raw stats. It shows the player's stats without any individual or faction bonuses.

reesiepuff
06-08-2014, 06:30 PM
The stats shown are completely unboosted Raw stats. It shows the player's stats without any individual or faction bonuses.

thats somewhat helpful only to determine the PA done during raid boss but id rather see their real stats

& The Horse U Rode In On
06-09-2014, 02:12 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?81616-Faction-officers-stat-display-issue-of-new-recruits

I asked months ago but never got a developer to answer. Still happens to this day - still only in the applicant page. Once they join (or even if they don't join and I see them outside the faction), their stats are the same on iOS or Droid.

My solution was to take over a retiring faction member's Droid account and make him an officer also so I can see both sides of the fence