PDA

View Full Version : Ltq problems

One man army
06-08-2014, 02:18 PM
On day one I reached prestige 15/15 and a server problem set me back to 10/10 I sent a ticket no reply. Day two comes and I get one kill on 6/10 server issue again and sets it back to 0/3 on npcs head. This happned twice costing me energy. My Internet connection is fine, I even reset the my router and I still get this error. Is anyone having the same problems as me?

Maz
06-08-2014, 02:42 PM
Ouch. I have gotten the server error and it didn't count the kill yesterday, but it did not reset me to a much lower, whole portion behind (prestige down to norm). I seriously hope this gets worked out for you.

My faction mate completed the undercover ltq with pop up and all, only to NOT get the Indy prestige reward and no event event wrapper. So there are DEFINATLY major issues going on with their ltqs that aren't being handled.

One man army
06-08-2014, 02:50 PM
Exactly nothing gets sorted out and nothing ever gets done. I wouldn't be *****ing if they compensated for what the game messed up on like how the creators of brave frontier go about the situation, they always compensate for someone's lose and every player gets it whether they experienced the same issue or not! Gree could learn a thing or two from alim and gumi (companies that created brave frontier)

Apollo13
06-08-2014, 07:57 PM
How do you preach not spending gold and completing 15/15 prestige, One Man Army?

Apollo13
06-08-2014, 08:11 PM
There is no way to prep this LTQ without the use of gold. Are you glitching the LTQ? If so, this is probably why it is reset. Otherwise, stop being a hypocrite, telling others to not do what you are doing...spending gold yourself and calling out everyone else that is spending gold lunatic. A mad man is always telling everyone else that he is not crazy. And maybe it is reset because GREE don't believe you spend gold to do the event, so it was reset.

One man army
06-09-2014, 05:30 AM
Ha your funny I never spent a dime on this game and you can't glitch the energy anymore like I said I got a server error that popped up when I got a kill resetting me. Stop trying to come up with a theory that lacks knowledge. You can't see through my eyes so stop making accusations. Also i used video gold not gold you buy there's a difference.

RetiredAndHappy
06-09-2014, 06:00 AM
Ha your funny I never spent a dime on this game and you can't glitch the energy anymore like I said I got a server error that popped up when I got a kill resetting me. Stop trying to come up with a theory that lacks knowledge. You can't see through my eyes so stop making accusations. Also i used video gold not gold you buy there's a difference.

So.... How much video gold did it cost you then?

I can see why you would be annoyed, as it must have taken months and months to get enough video gold for the LTQ, and just to see it all disappear

SevenO9
06-09-2014, 07:06 AM
How do you preach not spending gold and completing 15/15 prestige, One Man Army?

This is too funny

One man army
06-09-2014, 07:19 AM
So.... How much video gold did it cost you then?

I can see why you would be annoyed, as it must have taken months and months to get enough video gold for the LTQ, and just to see it all disappear

200 video gold

GrimAmoeba
06-09-2014, 07:29 AM
200 video gold

Plus for first part of LTQ really not much gold would have been needed. Targets were out plenty of time you could have everything almost prestaged. I have all except very last NPC prestaged and I had 3 hits on that one

RetiredAndHappy
06-09-2014, 07:46 AM
200 video gold

That really sucks.

FYI - it really is possible to do one day gold free.
I get 692 energy every hour. That's about 16.5k a day. NPCs came out 4 days ago. So in my case that's about 66k energy.

This is allowing me to get the day 2 prize (air attack) for free

I think that this is a great idea from gree. Gold spenders get all three, but us not golders can pick from day 2 or 3..

Hope they sort out hour issue or award you with the day 1 prize

One man army
06-09-2014, 02:42 PM
That really sucks.

I get 692 energy every hour. That's about 16.5k a day. NPCs came out 4 days ago. So in my case that's about 66k energy.

I think that this is a great idea from gree. Gold spenders get all three, but us not golders can pick from day 2 or 3..

Yea now I'm experiencing the same problems on day 3 it just keeps resetting and not counting my kills. I would kill the npc then I'd get the error I press okay get the kill again wasting more energy and the kill not counting.

lemonhaze
06-09-2014, 02:50 PM
That really sucks.

agree i dont see why alot didnt preset it all bc folders been dropping as well and i like the fact that gold spenders get all 3 and light to no gold gets 1 prize gives everone a chance at some stat gain and also lets us decide if we want to do it all or just 1 day

Apollo13
06-09-2014, 11:50 PM
If you have never bought and gold, your energy regen should at most be +1, and say you do 240 energies x 24hrs x 4 days of prepping, you get 23,040 energies + 10,000 (10 refills @ 20g per refill) + 5,760 energies for day 1, you still come short of 15/15, wise guy. Tell a lie, tell it better. Say I even give you the benefit of the doubt that you have quicker regen rate, and give you 10% more energies, you will only get 2,880 extra energies from the 5 days. And I even throw in another +2 regen for maybe something that I miss in my 3 years of play, and that give you an extra 14,400 energies...you will still be a little short to get the unit on Day 1. So go back and do your own calculation.

Apollo13
06-10-2014, 12:15 AM
No offense, I don't have a problem with you advocating free play. It is a good thing that you are doing it. What is upsetting is that those who do decide to spend, you have to call those people lunatic...who are you to call others that?

RetiredAndHappy
06-10-2014, 03:11 AM
If you have never bought and gold, your energy regen should at most be +1, and say you do 240 energies x 24hrs x 4 days of prepping, you get 23,040 energies + 10,000 (10 refills @ 20g per refill) + 5,760 energies for day 1, you still come short of 15/15, wise guy. Tell a lie, tell it better. Say I even give you the benefit of the doubt that you have quicker regen rate, and give you 10% more energies, you will only get 2,880 extra energies from the 5 days. And I even throw in another +2 regen for maybe something that I miss in my 3 years of play, and that give you an extra 14,400 energies...you will still be a little short to get the unit on Day 1. So go back and do your own calculation.

Please refer to my signature. I have been around for well over two years and was once a very very heavy gold spender.

I have +7 energy.

http://s11.postimg.org/7ohyzo2sj/image.jpg

http://s10.postimg.org/5aefy7hqh/image.jpg

I spent at least $1000 a month to get the second tier gold bonus. I eventually managed to knock it on the head and stop spending. So yes, when I look back and think how many mortgage payments I spent on pixels I do realise how 'crazy' I was.

So I do think I am very well placed to understand what this person can do to someone and how much it can cost them..

Update:: I am also one of the few people to own the apc fusion thanks to the ridiculous amounts that I used to spend. So you may find that my comments are factual sir

I do admit that people who don't a high energy regen rate would I struggle. I think all the old time players probably have the deadly bridge jumper and maybe one or two more from older faction events..

sraghav42
06-10-2014, 03:26 AM
WTF, all the megacorp NPC's have disappeared from my maps!!!! Now i cant do the LTQ

RetiredAndHappy
06-10-2014, 03:56 AM
WTF, all the megacorp NPC's have disappeared from my maps!!!! Now i cant do the LTQ

Still there on mine. What data version are you on?

http://s23.postimg.org/idls7nv63/image.jpg

Modern War Forum GF
06-10-2014, 04:05 AM
First off, I lost my previous E-mail account and forgot my password. So instead of ticket I just decide to make a new one :)

Please refer to my signature. I have been around for well over two years and was once a very very heavy gold spender.

I have +7 energy.

You should not feel spoken too.

This post is intended to be directed at:

You 'one man army' have caused this on yourself! Without any gold spend you could have never gotten an account with enough + on regen. Since you self proclaimed video-gold took a while to get you couldn't have spend video gold on other events.
If you 'got' an account from someone else who DID spend it is possibleto have a better + on regen, however then your breaking TOS.
But best bet seems to be 'airplane', as in some groupme I have seen chats where the 'server error' is discussed by people exploiting this glitch.

RetiredAndHappy
06-10-2014, 04:19 AM
Ah.. Sorry.. I misread. I do apologise for my defensive post. At least I didn't swear ;)