PDA

View Full Version : Gree, gree, gree

Evil Mastermind
06-08-2014, 10:41 AM
Scratchers are not appealing. Even with prize change, it is a waste of time to even click on it every morning. No I don't expect to win top prize all the time, but never is too much like an actual lottery ticket. No one is going to buy scratchers when the odds of winning a decent prize is well ... not worth it.

Once you tweak the odds to at least something obtainable, then actually put some good prizes on there and update them frequently. Hello....BUILDINGS, not units! Here's a few prizes that should make the top tier.

1. Money building - a good one like the AC, AMR, or Villa. Make it a 24 or 48 payout cycle. (2 max).
2. Upgrade cost reduction building - up to 50% when upgraded to L10. (1 max).
3. Defense Building (that actually works) - say 50 million defense (or something like that) with a decent protection radius. (2 max).
4. Defense Boost Building (like composite factory) - increase defense up to 30% at L10 upgrade (1 max)

Players like buildings. Especially a building that might be unique for a little while. Just a few to get you all started. Be creative. People will buy gold. That's what you want, right? And for goodness sakes, post the odds of winning so that people understand their chances.

Cheers,
Evil M. ;)

LEGX
06-08-2014, 11:00 AM
I fully agree with the first paragraph.

you're reaching like hell for the AC, AMR and villa tho.

Having a GOLD reward though, nothing crazy, say, 50-250 gold, would be worth it.

I think that gold is massively hard to come by for the price, so they could tweak that and make it more desirable, but that's another thread. Anyways, scratchers piss me off so much i no longer wake up and play, simply because they take so long (for me) to scratch. Its annoying.

Maybe it's aimed for newer players, and if it is, keep it or offer me the option to turn it off. That would be nice.

Evil Mastermind
06-08-2014, 11:06 AM
I fully agree with the first paragraph.

you're reaching like hell for the AC, AMR and villa tho.

Having a GOLD reward though, nothing crazy, say, 50-250 gold, would be worth it.

I think that gold is massively hard to come by for the price, so they could tweak that and make it more desirable, but that's another thread. Anyways, scratchers piss me off so much i no longer wake up and play, simply because they take so long (for me) to scratch. Its annoying.

Maybe it's aimed for newer players, and if it is, keep it or offer me the option to turn it off. That would be nice.

I'm not really reaching for those cash buildings as a means of not having them. I actually have 2 of each (AMRs L10, ACs L9, AVs L7). Many people missed those buildings and would be good for some new players to get one with those type of stats. But sure...I wouldn't mind 2 more cash cow buildings. It's something for everyone. ;)

bam bam.
06-08-2014, 12:11 PM
I accidentally bought a scratcher bause they don't have a confirm button. So your wrong! Haha.