Tier 1 (L1-25):
Tier 2 (L26-50):
Tier 3 (L51-75): <22 Million
Tier 4 (L76-100): <34 Million
Tier 5 (L101-150): <58 Million
Tier 6 (L151-200): <108 Million
Tier 7 (L201-249): <208 Million
Tier 8 (L250): <350m

Sorry im a bit late with info, i hope it helps for next Epic boss event. Also please post what I''m missing Ill update this post. Thanks

Obs: not sure if Gree has fixed so that LVL 250 sits on the same tier as 201-249 so if anyone has that info, please let me know.

Obs: Tier is at the level you were at when boss event started, and you killed your first boss. so if you level up during event, your tier does not change

bravo 6 vk
06-08-2014, 08:55 AM
Lvl250 is a new tier, not sure about health

Benjibbks5
06-08-2014, 09:40 AM
Lv 250 EB100 is about 350m health...

dip.stick
06-08-2014, 10:15 AM
Mental health for trying to trigger the boss and giving up everything else = 0

therealbengie
06-08-2014, 11:46 AM
I've been hitting this boss when I can be bothered, certainly haven't made any actual effort towards it, whats the point?

Idiosyncrasy
06-08-2014, 12:54 PM
I've been hitting this boss when I can be bothered, certainly haven't made any actual effort towards it, whats the point?

The point for me is that it's the only event that can be 100% completed without using gold. I'm 3 levels away from being bumped up to another tier, so hopefully that will still hold true.

Kwicky
06-08-2014, 01:20 PM
Im 250 with over 81m attack hitting for only 28m. Between triggering and boss health already over 112m im quitting at 75. The prize isn't worth all the gold or time it would take to finish. Another decent event destroyed.

Dubstik
06-08-2014, 01:49 PM
We'd like to start shifting the game towards a model where your are encouraged and rewarded for leveling up

3 months later and being level 250 has only gotten worse. Good job Gree.

Nighteg
06-08-2014, 03:09 PM
3 months later and being level 250 has only gotten worse. Good job Gree.

I don't think he even works here anymore.

Same for this new guy - tadaaah. Probably fired for chasing away the few people still using this forum.

Dipstik
06-08-2014, 03:16 PM
I think jerle works in development. He doesn't interact with players much.

dip.stick
06-08-2014, 06:39 PM
Hahahahaha this game is going down the tube and you guys are still complaining about sizes of pixels and 20 gold (which is like 12-14 cents). Hahahahaha

is1j
06-08-2014, 09:20 PM
Have to agree with the previous post that boss event became mindless time-consuming pursuit of boss trigger. Asking us to do that 100 times regardless of the boss's health is ridiculous. With the trigger rate being anything less than 100% there should be no more than 50 levels, or even less. The top boss can still be the same strength as current level 100 but please spare us the mind-numbing boss triggering routine. And keep in mind that some of your best customers have more than 1 account, which makes this event even more tedious.

therealbengie
06-09-2014, 05:29 AM
you obviously aren't a level 250.....................

BrisingrBoss
06-09-2014, 06:56 PM
i have 5 accounts, one of them level 211 and i still finish boss 100 on all of them. While i do agree that it is very time consuming to try and summon them, i want to ask people to please not turn this thread into an "I hate Gree" thread, or "I hate the boss event" thread. if you don't like it, open another thread to talk about how much you don't like it. This is supposed to help people to know what is waiting for them. And i would very much like for it to still be helpful when next Epic boss comes around.

BrisingrBoss
06-09-2014, 07:02 PM
Summoning the boss is quite easy if you have some time to kill. just alternate between doing jobs and raiding and attacking. also remember to close the game after each boss, and Wait!!!! i've had bosses pop up by themselves after one attack and me leaving game open on screen while attacking on other toons. When i get back there it is!!! I alternate between my toons letting them cool off for a bit so i don't get to spend a lot of stamina.

therealbengie
06-10-2014, 04:13 AM
The point for me is that it's the only event that can be 100% completed without using gold. I'm 3 levels away from being bumped up to another tier, so hopefully that will still hold true.

I meant whats the point in me even trying with this event, not questioning you.

therealbengie
06-10-2014, 04:15 AM
i have 5 accounts, one of them level 211 and i still finish boss 100 on all of them. While i do agree that it is very time consuming to try and summon them, i want to ask people to please not turn this thread into an "I hate Gree" thread, or "I hate the boss event" thread. if you don't like it, open another thread to talk about how much you don't like it. This is supposed to help people to know what is waiting for them. And i would very much like for it to still be helpful when next Epic boss comes around.
you will be surprised when you hit 250 at the gear change in boss health

Evan1000
06-10-2014, 05:47 AM
While reading some of these threads I feel like GREE is purposely trying to get rid of the old players and lvl 250's, but nonetheless the Boss Event is one of the few events that players can actually complete and gain a good amount of raw stats in doing so, especially if your syn can complete the 6 daily boss kills (you need 5 for major prize but the 6th is a nice bonus). They give you a good amount of time for the event (6 days) as opposed to other events where you're always rushing to even attempt to finish it. But I do agree that 350m for that lvl100 boss is utter insanity, I usually see leveling up as a good thing as it helps me with LTQ's and such but I'm beginning to see why leveling up too quickly could be a bad idea.

Dipstik
06-10-2014, 06:31 AM
That's a legitimate business model. In order to keep the game dynamic and encourage new players to join, there's either got to be turnover, stat inflation, or both. No new player will jump in knowing they're 3 years behind and can never catch up.

therealbengie
06-10-2014, 06:44 AM
but that was the point of the old rivals list, so you saw players of your level rather than stats, a day 1 newbie never came into contact with an old timer other than PvP and battle. the recent changes to the game have been bad for the majority of players, the only people that have benefitted are the newer players in good syns that have above average stats for their level, almost everyone else has been short changed by these alterations.

I have never played another game where levelling up is a bad thing, in fact most other games its essential that you level up to progress.

BrisingrBoss
06-10-2014, 10:36 AM
you will be surprised when you hit 250 at the gear change in boss health

I still have a long ways to go before hitting 250 from 211. by the time im there, if gree hasnt increased boss stats like mad, i should still be able to finish it with minimum gold. right now is taking me about 300 gold to get it done, that is because of regening from boss 80 and up. took me 60 gold for boss 100. this because gree has just increased boss stats. so we will see. at my level my boss health is 208 million. from that to 350 million is not even twice as hard. im assuming ill be at least twice as strong by then. plus ill be able to stop worrying about leveling up and ill just use my energy all the time for uzis and such.

buzz88
06-10-2014, 03:15 PM
That's a legitimate business model. In order to keep the game dynamic and encourage new players to join, there's either got to be turnover, stat inflation, or both. No new player will jump in knowing they're 3 years behind and can never catch up.

But that's what everyone older than stat inflation did.... when they joined.

That's what I did, what you did right? We jumped in knowing we could never catch up to the players ahead of us that still continued to play as much as we did.

And we still can't.

It doesn't kill us knowing this, why should it bother a new player?

Dipstik
06-10-2014, 03:30 PM
Ummm old players quit. That was the point. On a related note, suck it lupo... I won!

buzz88
06-10-2014, 05:36 PM
Ummm old players quit. That was the point.

Which even further enhances my point that the current players coming in are in the same situation that that the pre-stat inflation era players were facing when they/we came in.

You asked why they would want to come in facing these circumstances. I answered by saying that they faced the same situation that we did.

Your point about old players quitting is true for both them and us, (old and new) so it's actually not relevant to your point.

Dipstik
06-10-2014, 05:42 PM
I don't think you have any idea what we were talking about when I posted that, so imma gonna stop responding now...

buzz88
06-10-2014, 06:18 PM
I don't think you have any idea what we were talking about when I posted that, so imma gonna stop responding now...

That would be a wise decision on your part.

therealbengie
06-10-2014, 10:00 PM
I still have a long ways to go before hitting 250 from 211. by the time im there, if gree hasnt increased boss stats like mad, i should still be able to finish it with minimum gold. right now is taking me about 300 gold to get it done, that is because of regening from boss 80 and up. took me 60 gold for boss 100. this because gree has just increased boss stats. so we will see. at my level my boss health is 208 million. from that to 350 million is not even twice as hard. im assuming ill be at least twice as strong by then. plus ill be able to stop worrying about leveling up and ill just use my energy all the time for uzis and such.

don't forget the boss uses your raw stats so you will have more than doubled in profile stats but not in raw due to mods, a 75% increase in strength is huge as every level is 75% stronger, not just 100! previous boss event I was single free hits to around 40 and single cash hits to mid 50's, this time I need multiple free or single cash hits by level 7......

BrisingrBoss
06-10-2014, 10:18 PM
took me from beginning of Syndicates about a year ago to grow 80 levels. that added to the fact that after high levels became a target, we started to really concentrate more on epic boss and raid boss. we do not work too hard on energy events, and i dont spend any gold on energy events. I'm guessing another 3-4 months at least before im even close to 250. plenty of time to double up my raw, considering gree's everlasting stat increase. but you are right i have to be careful with that, and i do hope il be able to still finish boss when i'm 250, but that is still months away so i can only hope.