PDA

View Full Version : Gree why...

Dubstik
06-08-2014, 07:15 AM
Why is it only possible to get bricks from hitting rivals and not their buildings? Unless we have some extremely large pockets to carry all those bricks around, and all our buildings are made out of tree, I don't see how that makes any sense :confused:

So what I'm getting at here is, can you please make it possible to get bricks from hitting buildings? The XP gain for getting a few bricks at the moment is ridiculous.

Thank you.

Sleazy_P_Martini
06-08-2014, 07:21 AM
There were bricks awarded from the a&f ltq as well.

Although there probably should be a process to purchase bricks as well.

Dubstik
06-08-2014, 07:29 AM
There were bricks awarded from the a&f ltq as well.

Although there probably should be a process to purchase bricks as well.

That wasn't a whole lot of bricks though. And yeah that could be an idea.

mnju_03
06-08-2014, 05:52 PM
i think purchasing bricks is a great idea!

dip.stick
06-08-2014, 06:31 PM
Unless we have some extremely large pockets to carry all those bricks around, and all our buildings are made out of tree, I don't see how that makes any sense

And the rest of the game makes sense and has immense logic?

All you really need is money to buy gold, that's the only strategy there is - just look at anyone in the top 10, don't let those other "long time players" tell you otherwise. They've spent so much money on this game and are so frustrated - they want the rest of us to waste our money too.

Ntggamer
06-08-2014, 08:16 PM
I like cereal

Winnson
06-09-2014, 09:37 AM
Everyone is so scared of leveling. Man up and put the smack down from time to time. You'll get your bricks.

Morgz
06-09-2014, 10:54 AM
XP has become such an enemy of the game. Pretty much the only bricks I get are from the occasional ltq, sltq if they are given, and they few that I happen upon from attacks during wars. It just doesn't pay to "attack" anyone on the rival list anymore.

namedud
06-09-2014, 12:00 PM
People still care about XP gain and level? Your level is pretty much just Gree's way of deciding how much to charge you for completing events (boss health tiers, war IP, possibly lockbox open rates, etc). Other than that, it has little impact on overall game experience.

Winnson
06-09-2014, 12:43 PM
I ain't even scared.

If my syndicate needs bricks I'll smack some fools. Gotta max the new syndicate trees I'll rob.

Oh, but I might level!!!???

So ****ing what?