PDA

View Full Version : Lack of notifications for prizes..

qdubbya
06-07-2014, 11:48 PM
I'm curious on how difficult it would be to add notifications when players are not logged in and WD event's are finished as to what rank/unit they received as well as what individual unit if any..

I have no idea what individual unit I received during this past 24 hour WD event.. It would honestly be nice if during ANY event that you finish (including this padded event where no notification was seen after completing)

I am on android with the latest version.

It can't be too difficult to add this to our "news" whenever we log in.

Maz
06-08-2014, 12:14 AM
I like the idea. Tbh I have never gotten a notification of anyone attacking me, no spams in the midst of wd or the sort. I kind of like that, but i also think the idea of a reward notification isn't bad.

If you look at your boosts, scroll down and the "venom" units are the individual wd prizes. Hope that helps.

Maybe tack the reward of a faction goal completed to your idea as well?

John/Hari Seldon
06-08-2014, 02:41 AM
As bad as it is for not knowing what Individual Reward you end up with, it is just as bad when you know what you are supposed to get but don't get it...

Yes, yes, I know, you can notify the PTB's when you are missing expected rewards, but so far they have sent me surveys asking me how they did without even acknowledging that they have solved the problem and sent me the reward that went with the personal points! I've sent them screenshots of both the Rewards page and the table showing my points TWICE but so far nothing...

Makes you want to run out and get some more gold, doesn't it?