PDA

View Full Version : Don't expect us to "should" know....

Reubengoh
06-07-2014, 09:03 PM
The recent events has had many people guessing a lot! When I say a lot, it's more about how the game will turn out, not a written rule!

Two very good example is...
1. Unable to declare war 1 hour before the event end.
- Previously with 1 hour battles and 3 days do WD: we wound have adequate time for regen and gather up people for war. With the 24 hour battle (btw: it's only 23 hours of WD or rather city domination), we we not able to declare war with 1 hour left on the clock - and we were told that this is to be expected because during the 1 hour battle/3 days WD it was so. IT IS NOT THE SAME EVENT, WE DON'T EXPECT THE SAME THINGS! If you had expected the same things - INFORM US EARLIER SO THAT WE COULD PLAN AROUND IT. But, not only did Gree not tell us that the lockout would be 1 hours before but told us it was something that we should have expected.

2. individual domination prizes don't stack.
- yes we know that they don't stack, as in same units with same bonuses (evident by previous LTQ where we could buy the unit, rather than farming for it - even this we told at day 1 of the event, and thus avoided more confusion at day 2 and day 3). But we also know that with every WD, there are new units (not recycled, not re-used)! When we brought the issue that it was recycled up, no one told us that stats on it would not stack! We had no replies. Until someone told that it was a KNOWN fact that same units with same boost does not stack - same goes for this very units. Please Gree: NOT THE SAME EVENT!

One thing Gree/admins/mods has to understand is that we are consumers. We think differently, we have a totally different view of this game as compared to the developers and moderators and admins! You can't expect us to understand what you plan to do by just listing down the event... It's the same when you are admitted to a hospital and needs surgery. The doctors don't use medical jargons and tell you - you need surgery, sign here! They go through a list of possible outcomes and complication. "This is what is going to happen..."

How can we help this situation? Mods/admins needs to be more attentive and respond more by giving us accurate and decisive information as the events unfold. Or at least enough for us to plan.

A twitter account is a good idea. But I don't know how well it would work out.

I feel that this good/awesome game is getting from bad to worst. With the new developments, and mods/admins are clueless of what/how their game is playing out. Totally unacceptable especially when money is concerned! You are giving out a paid service (the game) to the WHOLE WIDE WORLD, not just your friends or a closed community. Unacceptable!

Edit: sure they game maybe free to download and play, but there are paying consumers!

Mastert55!
06-07-2014, 09:19 PM
Completely agreed. Wtf gree?!?!?!

qdubbya
06-07-2014, 10:43 PM
Completely agreed. Wtf gree?!?!?!

Take it up with GooglePlay or iTunes - I just received a 1100+ dollar refund because of the lack of organization, communication, and execution by GREE and their team.

Rob TRK
06-08-2014, 07:06 AM
Reuben, great post. I'm affected by the individual war prize not stacking. Ticket has been raised and I'll give GREE a little time to resolve it. I focus my attention on prizes that give me the best boost for my spend. The prize I have in my inventory is not working as advertised because I now have two of them. In terms of position I targeted a specific point in the individual prize event to maximise my return. That was to achieve a specific boost, the unit itself is far less important than the effect it has in my army...

I will be in touch with Apple if there is no satisfactory outcome.

big-dawg
06-08-2014, 02:44 PM
Reuben, great post. I'm affected by the individual war prize not stacking. Ticket has been raised and I'll give GREE a little time to resolve it. I focus my attention on prizes that give me the best boost for my spend. The prize I have in my inventory is not working as advertised because I now have two of them. In terms of position I targeted a specific point in the individual prize event to maximise my return. That was to achieve a specific boost, the unit itself is far less important than the effect it has in my army...

I will be in touch with Apple if there is no satisfactory outcome.

To suggest that gamers should anticipate a lockout 1 hour before war ends given each war is 30 minutes is ludicrous and a poor excuse for not testing the event thoroughly. I also submitted a ticket as I watched on the sideline as our top 150 position went bye bye while we watched. Wasted gold again and no accountability or understanding. And don't even get me started on the FLTQ that made some factions kill way more than they should have. More gold and more levels consumed due to what appears to be less than adequate QC. Seems there was no accountability there either.

Rolinz
06-08-2014, 02:56 PM
Take it up with GooglePlay or iTunes - I just received a 1100+ dollar refund because of the lack of organization, communication, and execution by GREE and their team.

Any problems getting your account banned yet? i heard if you get refunded by iTunes, your account gets locked out/banned from use.

And congrats for getting your money back.

MadAtWorld
06-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Actually, it's not true that same units with same boosts do not stack. It used to be in Epic Boss events that the same unit with the same boosts DID stack. Since they don't usually recycle units in WD, we could not assume based on past experience because our past experience tells us that it may.. or may not... based on Grees whim. Here is what SHOULD be assumed, and not by us but by Gree themselves. Historically, players will score in the same range each WD. It's one way they choose the teams they are on. A player who scores 40k this WD will likely score 40k next WD, barring unforeseen circumstances. So, that being typical, why would they assume we would suddenly start scoring differently? They should have known that whatever bracket we had fallen into, or targeted, last WD would be the same we did this time. So was it deliberate their making the units in stackable to force us in future WDs to seek a different tier so as not to stumble on the same prize and waste our money?

SimplyminiMW
06-08-2014, 04:24 PM
Actually, it's not true that same units with same boosts do not stack. It used to be in Epic Boss events that the same unit with the same boosts DID stack. Since they don't usually recycle units in WD, we could not assume based on past experience because our past experience tells us that it may.. or may not... based on Grees whim. Here is what SHOULD be assumed, and not by us but by Gree themselves. Historically, players will score in the same range each WD. It's one way they choose the teams they are on. A player who scores 40k this WD will likely score 40k next WD, barring unforeseen circumstances. So, that being typical, why would they assume we would suddenly start scoring differently? They should have known that whatever bracket we had fallen into, or targeted, last WD would be the same we did this time. So was it deliberate their making the units in stackable to force us in future WDs to seek a different tier so as not to stumble on the same prize and waste our money?

Although recycled units they were all moved down one tier and the first place prize was completely different. So in your theory people should not have landed on the same prize as previous. I personally didn't.

Beastmaster
06-08-2014, 11:22 PM
I guess now it's about time we realize that exactly this is the remaining strategy part of the game, strategy against Gree messups...

Bobar
06-09-2014, 12:11 AM
Well, all we should know should be communicated somehow (best: ingame to reach everyone)