PDA

View Full Version : Anything Else Would Be Nice...

Evil Mastermind
06-07-2014, 05:53 PM
Attack and defense boosts are fine but they do not need to be the modifier on every single bonus unit. Every WD...attack/defense boosts. Every LTQ/FLTQ...attack/defense boosts (other than the one rare +1 building upgrade event). Every 10 crate or leaderboard...attack/defense boosts. Every Raid Boss....attack/defense boosts. Every FA...attack/defense boosts.

I know I'm not the only one that would like to see something different. Bring back the other boosts GREE. With the surge in energy required for LTQ, let's see a +5 or +10 energy regeneration boost. Let's see a 20-30% health regeneration boost. Let's see some more cash output boosts. Let's see a new "stamina" regen boost. There several other boosts out there that aren't attack/defense.

Give us something to get excited about for these events. And no I don't mean sticking these other boosts in an event to where only the top 1-10% of players have a shot at them. Simply put...the endless barrage of attack boosts to keep people chasing defense boosts is played out.

Cheers,
Evil M. ;)

Gen CheeBye
06-07-2014, 06:04 PM
+1

Wanna earn more money Gree? Read up and implement.

General Soviet
06-07-2014, 06:33 PM
They used to have a lot of variety with the boosts a few wars back, what happened? I would take a small building output bonus over multiple small stat bonuses any day.

corey0025
06-07-2014, 07:00 PM
We have alliance attack... where is alliance defense?

Donkey
06-07-2014, 07:21 PM
+++++++1. For those of us not playing for years some health or energy bonuses would be great. Or income boosts or upgrade cost reductions... The list goes on. The top teams could care less about this stuff but they are dying off gree (except to the extent they are selling their games!!!). How about helping a new generation of players?? We are your future!

Mikethegreat88
06-07-2014, 07:42 PM
Win a stat boost and you feel good about yourself without costing Gree any money. Win a health or energy regen bonus and you won't need to spend as much money to complete goals. It's all about the money.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-07-2014, 08:10 PM
you still not get it does you?
sad...so sad for you

Donkey
06-07-2014, 09:24 PM
Fair point but they gave that stuff (p91 pounder etc) to the prior generation and they still managed to make money. They should offer it up to the rest of us too.

Win a stat boost and you feel good about yourself without costing Gree any money. Win a health or energy regen bonus and you won't need to spend as much money to complete goals. It's all about the money.

Mastert55!
06-07-2014, 09:28 PM
Lets get some bridge jumpers in here gree!!!!!!

Shrinko
06-07-2014, 09:33 PM
They used to have a lot of variety with the boosts a few wars back, what happened? I would take a small building output bonus over multiple small stat bonuses any day.

They got lazy and have been showing us complete lack of creativity for a long time. They don't feel that they need to be creative or to listen to the customers because top teams keep throwing money at gree no matter how badly they mess up

Kimm
06-08-2014, 05:23 AM
They can give out more energy and health regen boosts but honestly it won't matter. Besides for those that won't get it that is.. all it will do is up the requierments for the next ltq/event. But yeah, they should be more creative when it comes to boosts, cash%/upgrade time and cost%/+valor etc. It's all interesting again after the massive game change.

manbeast
06-08-2014, 06:16 AM
Might be the first time we agree on something Evil.

Getting very bored of these stat boosts. I haven't gotten a health regen or energy boost is over a year. Ridiculous. Those are the boosts that actually make the game more fun!

And how can you increase the energy required for the LTQs by 10,000% and never give out energy regen boosts (besides top 3 prizes)... Give a plus 1 energy for top 100, plus 2 energy for top 50. You'll see factions fighting over that big time. Like I said I've been at +8 energy for over a year.. The last energy boost I got was from an energy event when gree reused some old funzio units that had boosts lol think I spent some gold to get them too. I should be at +20 energy by now

Give a -10% health regen for top 100 one war, -20% health regen next war.. Ppl will really fight for those...

And if you are going to be boring and stick with stat boosts.. How about a freakin defense boost?! This month my attack went up 200 mil and my defense like 10 mil

SpikeyKit
06-08-2014, 07:08 AM
Wasnt the jumper reward mid ltq! That was a prize!!!

One man army
06-08-2014, 12:36 PM
I would actually love to see another boost every one has a shot at.

Rowe1985
06-08-2014, 12:57 PM
I am stuck on 3 energy regen a min having played for like 8 months, depressing.

They can keep moving the end game, but they need to let people get close to it before moving it on again.

You can't keep a whole group of players so far pegged back, the new gold players will never come. I am a free player but would happily buy gold if it was worth it, small spend for big rewards that will help in future.

lacrouch74
06-08-2014, 01:10 PM
I would love to see some different boosts! Keep it interesting.

bam bam.
06-08-2014, 01:16 PM
I haven't used any energy for about 1-2 months n that was to get multiple building upgrade boost. B4 that I hadn't used any energy for about 6 months

Valynx
06-08-2014, 01:18 PM
I would actually love to see another boost every one has a shot at.

I agree with you :)

lemonhaze
06-08-2014, 01:49 PM
we cant get no more deadly bridge jumpers mickey has them all in his account but i do agree about the attack and def boosts its so boring to know when the WD ends we get to look and see the same old BS for next cycle..as manbeast said attack went up by 200m and def 10m(not exact figures). no energy or health regan boosts in ages

bam bam.
06-08-2014, 01:53 PM
U got energy for top 2 lol n top3 before that. 180players world wide lol

Swamp rat
06-08-2014, 02:07 PM
Excellent suggestions some of those bonuses would bring me back from my gold free streak. 6 weeks now with 0 gold purchased its been a struggle but it sure is getting easier.

lemonhaze
06-08-2014, 03:29 PM
U got energy for top 2 lol n top3 before that. 180players world wide lol

exactly..they are prolly up to about +25 or 30 by now while we are +5 or +6

TheBFO
06-08-2014, 03:31 PM
Never gonna happen. Too much thinking involved.

Tadaah, if you can do anything, push to get new rewards.

MadAtWorld
06-08-2014, 03:51 PM
I've been playing over a year. In that time, there have been two energy regen units. One was on a crate event and I spent two vaults and didnt get near it. The other one I spent a little more and got it. It was a +1. I am a +4 energy. That's Sad. You rate your game experience by the progress you've made. And my energy regen is hardly better than a noob, and not because I haven't tried. People stop playing games when they hit a brick wall. The only reason many stay is their friendships. Others because of hope. But guess what. Hope dies. And whole groups can fall away and move on... together.

Kane Sickle
06-08-2014, 04:04 PM
Agree that we need a change, but it will probably come slowly if ever on scheduled events.

How about a Scratcher prize of a unit with Energy Boost or Health Regen? Would be available to everyone (with luck) for free each day; plus those who wanted more chances could purchase more. Without being tied to WD victories or placement, it would necessarily increase the gap being the top factions and the rest of us.

manbeast
06-09-2014, 12:16 AM
Don't like the idea of putting it in a scratcher. They should just do away with scratchers altogether. Nothing important should be left to luck. This is suppose to be a strategy game