06-07-2014, 02:39 PM
We where told that it is typical to have a 1 hour ceasefire

Did you realise this would be the case with 30 min battles

RetiredAndHappy
06-07-2014, 02:41 PM
Sorry had to repost. My typo wouldn't correct in the title

MAD NUGGETT
Their response is laughable honestly. "We have always used 60 minutes cease fire for WD"

-In the past wars have "always been 60 mins" hence the 60 minute cease fire.
-The purpose of 60 minute cease fire was to prevent teams from getting additional points beyond scheduled time of WD.
-they just can't admit they never thought about changing it since this event was so last minute. Simple mistake
-they also need to admit this was done because they have not corrected the LE glitch for FA

Just drop the dumb FA event.

24 hr WD was good. It should remain this way. You can easily drain us for the cash in a 24 hr period vs 3 days..

lemonhaze
i got a ticket response back that said"thanks for letting us know about this and i will pass it on to our engineers"..sure they will pass it on while counting everones money on the way to the bank when alot of ppl got cheated out the indi units and the timer

Shrinko
06-07-2014, 02:44 PM
Oh please. Nobody needs a poll. We all know that this happened because of gree's incompetence. Yet once again they blame the players. It's our fault that we didn't realize that we will be locked out.

Gbrown
06-07-2014, 02:51 PM
How could anyone know? GREE never told us!

Maz
06-07-2014, 03:03 PM
We assumed it would be a half hour ceasefire giving the logical reasons of the 1hour for the 1hour wars, silly us using common logic.

DFI
06-07-2014, 03:33 PM
Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

Im sorry to hear about the experience you had with our recent World Domination event. I will be passing all your feedback about the 1 hour cease fire thats been in the normal 3 days version, to our Design and Product teams so they can make adjustments if needed moving forward for future events.

We are not crediting rewards to players for rankings that were not achieved during the event when the cease fire was enabled as normal.

Regards,

Stephen
GREE Support