PDA

View Full Version : Tadaaaah. Can you explain something please ?

Cobra Kai
06-07-2014, 12:41 PM
Tadaaaah,

As I understood your originating post you are the manager for these forums. And I would assume set the time and tenor for any other moderator and their actions on this forum.

I would call into question the very poor and blatantly disrespectful nature of certain mods juxt closing threads without stating a reason for the closing. This is a very negatively perceived action which undermines any efforts you are making to restore the broken relationship between Gree and it's customers and the current mods and users of this forum.

I know you want to change the mentality of these forums but this action today after a frustrating 24 hr wde has done more to rile up the hatred and discontent on these forums by some of your moderators.

This is your house. I do not propose to tell you how to run it. But I hope you do not mind when I point out the bad messaging we as users perceive and I will equally point out when something good is demonstrated on the forums.

v/r,

Cobra

Twist of Cain
06-07-2014, 12:48 PM
Tadaaaah,

As I understood your originating post you are the manager for these forums. And I would assume set the time and tenor for any other moderator and their actions on this forum.

I would call into question the very poor and blatantly disrespectful nature of certain mods juxt closing threads without stating a reason for the closing. This is a very negatively perceived action which undermines any efforts you are making to restore the broken relationship between Gree and it's customers and the current mods and users of this forum.

I know you want to change the mentality of these forums but this action today after a frustrating 24 hr wde has done more to rile up the hatred and discontent on these forums by some of your moderators.

This is your house. I do not propose to tell you how to run it. But I hope you do not mind when I point out the bad messaging we as users perceive and I will equally point out when something good is demonstrated on the forums.

v/r,

Cobra

I second this. What a slap in the face.

oakletixfan
06-07-2014, 12:53 PM
They wont read this until Monday. Its the weekend and we all know they dont do **** on the weekends

Rowe1985
06-07-2014, 12:53 PM
Assuming this is one of the million threads about the end of the wd, I can understand it.

Don't need 18000 posts on the same thing.

Bobar
06-07-2014, 12:58 PM
Good point.

Sirius
06-07-2014, 01:23 PM
Hey guys,

That was me closing the numerous threads which either had only an op posting to a few that were taking things a bit far.

This was also to steer everyone into the main threads so folks could post there and also see what I had stated.

Hope that helps as it wasn't intended to silence folks on the issues.

Cobra Kai
06-07-2014, 01:28 PM
Hey guys,

That was me closing the numerous threads which either had only an op posting to a few that were taking things a bit far.

This was also to steer everyone into the main threads so folks could post there and also see what I had stated.

Hope that helps as it wasn't intended to silence folks on the issues.

I can understand your reasoning. And it makes sense. A simple reson at te bottom can help to alleviate te perception and separate it from the reality.

bam bam.
06-07-2014, 01:41 PM
I think you will find when Tadaaah comes into work today he will be looking for a quite place to hide lol

Tony81
06-07-2014, 01:48 PM
I think you will find when Tadaaah comes into work today he will be looking for a quite place to hide lol

True. If he's done his homework, I expect quite the hangover.

bam bam.
06-07-2014, 01:55 PM
Might be finding comfort at the bottom of his third bottle of jack Daniels.