PDA

View Full Version : Wd event rewards boosts

bababurakk
06-07-2014, 12:06 PM
Wd event reward boots are the same!!! You made poll about our requests and lots of people selected ; health regen bonus, building output bonus, energy regen bonus. You must change this wd event boosts. We are waiting your action

lemonhaze
06-07-2014, 12:12 PM
what action lol :mad:

Splat!
06-08-2014, 11:01 PM
Hey Mods, WD prizes really do need to include boosts for income, upgrade time, energy, casualty - not just attack and defense, if you want people excited about rewards and spending gold to get them. And not just for the top 5% of ranking teams. Hope you will take that message back to devs.

Last 2 wars, my faction came to the unanimous opinion that WD rewards are very bland. Put, for example, a 10% upgrade time reduction somewhere in Top 250, 400 or 500 levels, and the interest of my team and others will increase a lot, along with gold spending. A win/win.

GrimAmoeba
06-09-2014, 07:42 AM
Hey Mods, WD prizes really do need to include boosts for income, upgrade time, energy, casualty - not just attack and defense, if you want people excited about rewards and spending gold to get them. And not just for the top 5% of ranking teams. Hope you will take that message back to devs.

Last 2 wars, my faction came to the unanimous opinion that WD rewards are very bland. Put, for example, a 10% upgrade time reduction somewhere in Top 250, 400 or 500 levels, and the interest of my team and others will increase a lot, along with gold spending. A win/win.

WOW, it took your whole faction to come to that opinion

Lancerdually
06-09-2014, 09:17 AM

Tiered rewards....... inside T10, T50, T100, T250, T100 & etc.........add a regen in each of these tiers at a different rate per tier