PDA

View Full Version : Recycled Units so Boosts DO NOT stack!!!

MadAtWorld
06-07-2014, 11:27 AM
I read in another thread that the Indiv ranking rewards were recycled from Greece. Not sure where personally. But... they are recycled. I know. I have 2 of the same item, same boost for having aimed and reached the same tier. BUT.... the boost I bought a vault and a half to get.... doesn't count. The boosts for these units do not stack even though they are from two different events!

SOF
06-07-2014, 11:28 AM
I can confirm this as well. The boosts DO NOT stack!!!

Suspect5
06-07-2014, 11:32 AM
Wow! this is insane, how can a company be so incompetent

Cobra Kai
06-07-2014, 11:35 AM
That's is called fraud. And extensive as it has been Gree is going to Go down legally.

This is really bad for their company.

SOF
06-07-2014, 11:36 AM
Wow! this is insane, how can a company be so incompetent

It's what happens when a company puts profit before its customers. They forget it's the customer who gives them the profits in the first place. A lot of the mods here really put forth a lot of effort to address our concerns, but if the management and/or programmers and engineers don't back them up it's pointless.

steelhead
06-07-2014, 11:46 AM
So.... i got exactly the same individual unit as in the previous wd. Does this mean, i'm screwed?

Auspex
06-07-2014, 11:49 AM
So.... i got exactly the same individual unit as in the previous wd. Does this mean, i'm screwed?

You have been playing Modern War by Gree, .... THAT means your screwed.

Mcdoc
06-07-2014, 11:57 AM
http://www.smule.com/p/209003005_45868323

seems to be a common theme

lemonhaze
06-07-2014, 12:02 PM
make sure next weekend everone breaks their neck to go buy itune cards and pay the same company that just screwed everone out the prizes they rightfully earned...when will everone get some common sense and stop buying till they correct things

steelhead
06-07-2014, 12:14 PM
You have been playing Modern War by Gree, .... THAT means your screwed.

Touché....!!

Dazzj10
06-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Fraud guys, having you fight and pay for rewards that do not do what they say,, get your gold back

Gree how many times does sh it like this have to keep happening before something is done, pathetic that you are happy to take people's hard earned cash and not even give them their return

NaRciS
06-07-2014, 12:35 PM

Got both hands raised.

MAD NUGGETT
06-07-2014, 12:44 PM
I had to read that original post a few times to understand what he was trying to say. At first I thought he was referring to the iltq units that do not stack but he is talking about WD individual prize. Yes, they are the same I believe. Don't know about the stack, I need to check.

I have noticed that if it's not an air boost it can almost seem like nothing happened...

MAD NUGGETT
06-07-2014, 12:46 PM
I read in another thread that the Indiv ranking rewards were recycled from Greece. Not sure where personally. But... they are recycled. I know. I have 2 of the same item, same boost for having aimed and reached the same tier. BUT.... the boost I bought a vault and a half to get.... doesn't count. The boosts for these units do not stack even though they are from two different events!

Could this be because they are the same unit? I guess I assumed some people got the same boosts, maybe 13% attack and then 14% and these did not stack also... Either way, it's annoying..

SOF
06-07-2014, 01:28 PM
That is the issue. It's the same unit and they obviously didn't see this coming. Let's wait for a response before yelling fraud though! There's no way they can ignore this.

Rolinz
06-07-2014, 03:08 PM
That is the issue. It's the same unit and they obviously didn't see this coming. Let's wait for a response before yelling fraud though! There's no way they can ignore this.

I think we all know and have experienced many times of being ignored and some have just given up and some have been trying not to be ignored for many months.

The problem is submitting a ticket and getting a canned response back and closing the ticket all in the same email, even though it has not been resolved or answered directly. We can reply back and hope they answer again but at times, never get a response back.

I would love to be able to submit a ticket and track it and add comments and questions until it is really been addressed and closed.

I hate the response, we are aware of the problem and have forwarded the information to our developers and then nothing and we just keep waiting for nothing.

Any help from Gree developers to post and to let us know what these events will entail. If we knew they were recycling the rewards, a lot of us would have not wasted time/energy/gold to play.

When do we call it fraud? One day, one week, one month? How long are you willing to wait?

Shrinko
06-07-2014, 03:27 PM
make sure next weekend everone breaks their neck to go buy itune cards and pay the same company that just screwed everone out the prizes they rightfully earned...when will everone get some common sense and stop buying till they correct things

+1
good question. I've been waiting for that moment for almost a year.

Sir fisher
06-07-2014, 03:58 PM
It's ok I'm a gree mod just want to inform you it's just a glitch in the game we are working to get it fixed

qwertyguy
06-07-2014, 04:40 PM
I thought I got the wrong prize. Now I'm thinking that I got no prize at all on this 24hr WD! So the prize I thought I got was probably from Greece not this one.

Have all the prizes been supposedly handed out? Because I tracked which one I should be getting and its not in my inventory nor showing up during PvP.

Justrain
06-07-2014, 05:39 PM
I thought I got the wrong prize. Now I'm thinking that I got no prize at all on this 24hr WD! So the prize I thought I got was probably from Greece not this one.

Have all the prizes been supposedly handed out? Because I tracked which one I should be getting and its not in my inventory nor showing up during PvP.

To my knowledge, I haven't received an indv prize yet for this 24 hr wd event

Shred
06-07-2014, 07:29 PM
You sir are not a mod, but I am.
We apologize for the late update, but same units not stacking has been part of the game for a while and folks by now should know that.
It seems many folks were confused and figured they would. Sadly that's not the case but, we are taking into factor everyone's complaints and will consider how we can avoid this moving forward.
Again we apologize for your cofusion

Maz
06-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Those regen units sure stacked tho didn't they haha :-)

But seriously they should have changed the Indy rewards. Just goes to show how last min it was thrown together. Coupled with everything else just shows how unprepared gree was for this aswell. Wouldn't have been so bad if things were properly worked out it would have been much better.

Mastert55!
06-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Well then, that was a complete waste of gold, like every other event apparently....

Kimm
06-08-2014, 05:35 AM
Justs list all the boost units we have ourselves, then with every event check our inventory to see if we do not already have that unit with that name and boost, so we know not to spend money to get the same one for nothing. Of course with the note we don't even know the prizes we are chasing half the time this would be a challenge, but hey we can always stop midway event...

David Steelman
06-08-2014, 05:43 AM

Ha ha ha, nice work. I like ur other creations too. Like "Take a Picture of ur". Great lyrics. Straight to MTW rewards is my opinion.

Commander Joe
06-08-2014, 12:14 PM
Would like to know company solution or recourse for players affected

TheDanimal
06-08-2014, 04:30 PM

"We are sending this input to our development team and they will discuss how to address this issue moving forward. Gold will not be refunded and no additional units will be given out."

That's more or less what you'll get. Send in a ticket and see how closely it matches the above.

TheDanimal
06-08-2014, 04:32 PM

OR (this might actually be more on the money if you send in a ticket)...

"A level 200 player is able to be attacked 55 times in a 2 hour period. Unsucessful attacks/raids do not count in this number. We hope this addresses your question. Thank you for contacting Gree."

qwertyguy
06-08-2014, 07:35 PM
I'm still waiting on prizes. They still have not shown up in my primary account. But it appears that my secondary did recieve individual prizes.

Miss Soprano
06-08-2014, 07:41 PM
You dummy's keep paying so this company keeps ******* on us. Simple as that.

sbs2716g
06-08-2014, 08:21 PM
have 2 of the same rewards in inventory but under bonus tab, boost is only counted as ONE... gree need to resolve this issue.. foresee they will use the same unit again the upcoming wd....

MAD NUGGETT
06-08-2014, 09:18 PM
Went something like.... I am sorry to inform you that the units with the same name or same boost characteristics will not stack with each other. I have taken the liberty to pass your feed back directly to our developers who are working on a fix for the issue.

I am unable to compensate you in any form for this issue, I do appreciate your continued patience and understanding in this regard.

iamnasty
06-08-2014, 09:19 PM
what's new !!!...........moo:D

Zepson
06-09-2014, 02:54 AM
what's new !!!...........moo:D

Not you !!!............boo:(

qdubbya
06-09-2014, 08:32 AM
Is it me or does it seem like the issues here are EXTREMELY easy to fix - its just like they sit around watching youtube videos all day...

So..... I shot a message over to GooglePlay and here is the result...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings *******,

Thank you for contacting Google. My name is *******. I am the Apps agent that you were chatting with previously.

I’m refunding your in-app purchases within Modern War by GREE made within the past six months now. The total amount being refunded is 1,111.71 USD.

SOF
06-09-2014, 06:21 PM
WHY IS THERE NO RESPONSE!?!? My ticket is being ignored and this post is being ignored. Hello GREE wake up!! This was a widespread issue. Where is the communication you promised on these forums!? I'm about ready to throw in the towel with this incompetent company and get a full refund myself.

2000y2k
06-09-2014, 06:44 PM
Is it me or does it seem like the issues here are EXTREMELY easy to fix - its just like they sit around watching youtube videos all day...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings *******,

Thank you for contacting Google. My name is *******. I am the Apps agent that you were chatting with previously.

I’m refunding your in-app purchases within Modern War by GREE made within the past six months now. The total amount being refunded is 1,111.71 USD.

With the constant issues and no end in sight this seems to be the best option. Too bad Gree won't fix their game.

Dirty Mind
06-09-2014, 06:46 PM

Greetings *******,

congrats. that answers that question. Unfortunately in the last 6 months I have spent only $3.99 lol. Now if they would go back a year, that would be a different number

Heizenberg1
06-11-2014, 01:03 PM
Think most missed this hidden little announcement by the mods. The individual prizes do not stack and looks like that is how Gree intends them to work. BS if you ask me.
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?93367-Individual-WD-Prizing-Clarification

Maz
06-11-2014, 01:14 PM
Think most missed this hidden little announcement by the mods. The individual prizes do not stack and looks like that is how Gree intends them to work. BS if you ask me.

Don't believe it was missed as the announcement on the topic was just poste yesterday and this thread outdated that by a few days, was probly one of the reasons for the announcement. Koodos either way even if we don't like the way it's working, at less there was an official stance on the way it worked that was announced

Heizenberg1
06-11-2014, 01:17 PM
Posted yesterday and less then 200 people have viewed it in 24hrs. I don't think most the community is aware Gree took a stance yet. Just reposting so people can see since the thread in the announcements section is locked and wont' get bumped from comments.
Don't believe it was missed as the announcement on the topic was just poste yesterday and this thread outdated that by a few days, was probly one of the reasons for the announcement. Koodos either way even if we don't like the way it's working, at less there was an official stance on the way it worked that was announced

ElmoMW
06-11-2014, 01:24 PM
That's good that they have an official stance on the matter, the only problem is they should have announced it BEFORE I spent gold to get my placement. I now have two of the same rewards with only one bonus. To top that off I have spent 5k bonus gold on this current crate event to no avail (normally only costs me a vault max).
Ticket being ignored and patience is wearing thin, I think it's time to take a crack at Apple for a refund.

Heizenberg1
06-11-2014, 01:26 PM
I would add even if your spending gold there is no 100% way to make sure you don't end up in the same bracket for the same reward. All depends on what the players around you do.

That's good that they have an official stance on the matter, the only problem is they should have announced it BEFORE I spent gold to get my placement. I now have two of the same rewards with only one bonus. To top that off I have spent 5k bonus gold on this current crate event to no avail (normally only costs me a vault max).
Ticket being ignored and patience is wearing thin, I think it's time to take a crack at Apple for a refund.

ElmoMW
06-11-2014, 01:33 PM
Yes that's very true, even if you spend gold to try and get a different placement you can still be pushed back to the same rewards you received last time. Gree has not thought about the consumer at all, if they had they should of either made the units stackable of have a different set of units.

2000y2k
06-11-2014, 01:36 PM
Post about the stacking issue is below. Thread is closed so can't quote it from Tadaa

As we have been asked for some clarification, it is provided below:

The Individual leaderboard rewards for World Domination are one prize per player, from the leaderboard tier in which the player completed the event. The prizes in the lower tiers are not included for Individual rewards, as they are for the Faction rewards.

For each such event a new #1 prize is added to the prize list, moving all of the other prizes in the list down a tier. Please note that the boosts for these units do not stack with themselves. In example, if you receive the same tank as a reward from multiple World Domination events, you will receive the boost only once. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Maz
06-11-2014, 01:42 PM
Kind of forces you to do better/spend more. If you don't you'll either

1) fall into the same reward as last event cause the rewards are shifted down by 1, and if you slack compared to last event you will fall in the rank and get the same reward. Unless you really really slack off which is just hurting your faction overall

Or

2) spend more to gaurentee the next tier or at best keep the same bracket cause the rewards shifted down by one

I'd have thought they'd release new rewards like everything else, only this could have been an opportunity to ad some of the bonuses people have been asking for forever.

Building costs/building time/building output/mission reward? Something other then the attack and def that we've been drowning in.

sbs2716g
06-13-2014, 04:13 AM
Just check my profile n the boost are now stack. Went from 7% to 14% boost. Anyone notice it?

steelhead
06-13-2014, 07:40 AM
Just check my profile n the boost are now stack. Went from 7% to 14% boost. Anyone notice it?

I can confirm this. Got the same individual units in wd. The bonusses have been stacked now.

Thief
06-13-2014, 06:20 PM
I can confirm this. Got the same individual units in wd. The bonusses have been stacked now.

Can anyone else confirm this? Makes a big difference for WD placement.

Mr llama
06-13-2014, 06:22 PM
Individual prizes are different now

Thief
06-13-2014, 06:48 PM
Individual prizes are different now

They are still showing the same for me.

Auspex
06-13-2014, 06:54 PM
I have 2 Venom Tornado's now and it shows 14% air defense in my individual boost list. (if this actually works is far too hard to tell). I see the venom tornado is back on the individual prize list again so I'm glad it at least 'appears' to stack.

Thief
06-14-2014, 03:26 PM
Can we get a confirmation from gree? I know they said they won't stack but that doesn't make any sense.

Maz
06-14-2014, 03:45 PM
Quote from tadaaah about the Indy wd rewards, and the fix was sent through before wd started.

Quote /thread found here

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?93449-Consildated-Gree-Screw-up-Post

1.Surge in Data Use

A fix is coming in 4.2. We can't give out an exact date yet, but it will be soon.

2. 1gold for 6k units

The units were removed and the gold was refunded.

3. Concrete Buildings dont work

A fix will be issued in 4.2

4. Recycled units dont stack

This has been the case for if you finish lower in another event it is possible to get the same prize. But we have heard you and a change is being implemented to make these items stackable. This will affect the current duplicate units already awarded. This change is happening VERY soon. ;)

5. Individuals not seeing prize for daily boss prize

This has already been addressed and corrected.

Did I leave anything out?

Bungle79
06-14-2014, 10:12 PM
Can anyone else confirm this? Makes a big difference for WD placement.

The bonuses screen in my profile now shows the 2 units I have as stacking (16% boost vs 8% boost it was before).

BUT my stats have not changed. So it seems to be going into the profile display of boosts but not into the calculation of stats

Update: it's an air attack boost so I would most definitely notice if it was working