PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to seal team six on 3rd place?

Donkey
06-07-2014, 11:19 AM
Are dead runts going to cry to mommy gree?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Shrinko
06-07-2014, 11:24 AM
Who cares?!?!

Speed ump
06-07-2014, 11:28 AM
Why, sounds like you're crying enough donkey. Congrats to st6 on third. Seems to be a good clean team from what I know of them.

Speed ump
06-07-2014, 11:30 AM
We have no problems with good clean, fair competition. We feel good where we are at with 40 members against bigger teams. Having fun doing it.

Maverick0073
06-07-2014, 11:31 AM
1000 gold bet that dead remnants of the cheats get the reward for 3rd , just like last time sup got 50 wins, when they only got 48

Donkey
06-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Boo hoo, touched a nerve? I learned long ago that is far more entertaining watching you and your clan of idiots
make fools of yourself, on here and in the game. Run along runty.

Why, sounds like you're crying enough donkey. Congrats to st6 on third. Seems to be a good clean team from what I know of them.

Speed ump
06-07-2014, 01:48 PM
Hello trolls, so nice to see you're as dense as ever. Would be nice if gree were able to ban you cheaters in the game and on the forum. I guess I wouldn't have the pleasure of ruining your fun though.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-07-2014, 02:16 PM
Yes cingradulate to the seals.

MAD NUGGETT
06-07-2014, 02:32 PM
1000 gold bet that dead remnants of the cheats get the reward for 3rd , just like last time sup got 50 wins, when they only got 48

I'll take that bet. Anybody else???

I say nothing happens.. lol

DFI
06-07-2014, 02:35 PM
I say if the rewards aren't stackable, they will become so. :)

MoD
06-07-2014, 02:56 PM
Congrats to ST-6 for the 3rd place! And respect!

Donkey
06-07-2014, 05:20 PM
Silly boy. Don't be daft, YOU are our fun. Haven't you figured that out yet?

Congrats to dead runts, you are truly a top 10 team.

Hello trolls, so nice to see you're as dense as ever. Would be nice if gree were able to ban you cheaters in the game and on the forum. I guess I wouldn't have the pleasure of ruining your fun though.

Speed ump
06-07-2014, 09:05 PM
I had great fun playing my other games in osw also. ( only sup wins, I know I have to spell it out for you guys) you figured it out, good for you, you get a gold star. Yes, top ten is top ten. I bet you even finished second grade too.

Mastert55!
06-07-2014, 09:14 PM

Are you serious? Are you really gonna make a post on the forums just to try and start a fight. We shot for top 10 and met our goal, nothing less.

Donkey
06-07-2014, 09:22 PM
Blah blah blah. Yes, you were very happy to see seal team six lap you. Giving high five to them and honking your horns too. Please see "sweet lemon". Pucker up buttercup.

And to speedy, your time has passed, suggest you drift off into the sunset with some dignity rather than continue to publicly humiliate yourself. Your time has passed. Why don't you join your pirates tm retirement home? Hast la vista.

Props to those guys and jd who went bananas btw.

Are you serious? Are you really gonna make a post on the forums just to try and start a fight. We shot for top 10 and met our goal, nothing less.

Yo Salty
06-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Congratulations to the top teams and a surprise 3rd place finish for ST6. Well done considering it was an impromptu war. Nice 4th place finish for DR, about time one of you falls (joking) And no I don't expect you to stay there either.

Mastert55!
06-07-2014, 09:32 PM
Blah blah blah. Yes, you were very happy to see seal team six lap you. Giving high five to them and honking your horns too. Please see "sweet lemon". Pucker up buttercup.

And to speedy, your time has passed, suggest you drift off into the sunset with some dignity rather than continue to publicly humiliate yourself. Your time has passed. Why don't you join your pirates tm retirement home? Hast la vista.

Props to those guys and jd who went bananas btw.

Somebody needs to kick this troll off of the forums. Your material is old, if you really want to piss off SUP, come up with something better than making fun of us "loosing" 3rd place. And Congrats to ST-6, a long deserved team.

Speed ump
06-08-2014, 05:35 AM
Master looks like he's one of the ones who has been affected by our clean up efforts, to help rid the game of cheaters. Poor guys, they cheat, and still can't beat us. Then they make themselves believe we cheat, and use that as justification for doing it themselves. Despite all the cheating in our top competitor, and mspoiler many others, I've still never been tempted to do so. If cheating to beat me makes you feel better about yourselves, more power to you. As I keep seeing those same people posting that we are king of a stupid video game, which means nothing, then try so hard to beat us with their cheating. So they want to be kings of nothing too I guess? Whatever floats their boats. I've heard many of them complain to iTunes or their cc companies, and get regular refunds, so are playing using the same money over and over. Anything to get and edge it seems. Some people can justify anything.

aBigDek
06-08-2014, 06:41 AM
Why can't some of you just let this post be a well deserved congrats to ST-6? Nice work ST-6. Enjoy your spoils :)

Dek
INSTRUCTOR CORPS.

Genen
06-08-2014, 06:58 AM
Why can't some of you just let this post be a well deserved congrats to ST-6? Nice work ST-6. Enjoy your spoils :)

Dek
INSTRUCTOR CORPS.
St-6 did well and play smart strategically congrats to them. However an idiot who started this thread does not give a flying f...k about ST-6 and he just wanna taunt supx who did not 3rd place. So he is coming about and making provocative posts in order to make birds somehow look better. But every honest player who at least paying any attention knows by now that OSW is a Hackfaction and I hope GREE will get finally its act together and cleans this rotten bunch.

Mcdoc
06-08-2014, 10:42 AM

Nanner Nanner Boo Boo

This whole Thread is Doo Doo

Really Donkey? You insist on being an Azz ?

Most immature thread I've ever seen on this forum.

Are you 12 ?

Donkey
06-08-2014, 11:39 AM
Funny part is this thread has nothing to do with osw yet you come here and it's "bid this bird that hack bird birdfeeder bird crap is on my car" blah blah blah. As I've told you in the past I'm not even in osw so spew on. This is about seal team six and the dead runts. And as for hacking, how is mr mm 13 Dbjs doing, saw him in the runts and really would like him and speedy to teach me the merits of jail breaking for mw. Also are you still taking enrollments for your sup hacking university? People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You and speedy should go run along.

St-6 did well and play smart strategically congrats to them. However an idiot who started this thread does not give a flying f...k about ST-6 and he just wanna taunt supx who did not 3rd place. So he is coming about and making provocative posts in order to make birds somehow look better. But every honest player who at least paying any attention knows by now that OSW is a Hackfaction and I hope GREE will get finally its act together and cleans this rotten bunch.

Genen
06-08-2014, 03:10 PM
Funny part is this thread has nothing to do with osw yet you come here and it's "bid this bird that hack bird birdfeeder bird crap is on my car" blah blah blah. As I've told you in the past I'm not even in osw so spew on. This is about seal team six and the dead runts. And as for hacking, how is mr mm 13 Dbjs doing, saw him in the runts and really would like him and speedy to teach me the merits of jail breaking for mw. Also are you still taking enrollments for your sup hacking university? People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You and speedy should go run along.
Yep as McDoc noticed you are a moron. And when somebody trolling or posting moronic threads you can smell bird's stink from far away.

Donkey
06-08-2014, 03:31 PM
As opposed to rodent stink from you and your fellow sewer dwellers? Gotta love how you always ignore the overwhelming evidence of your subsurface antics.. Dead rodents lololol.

Yep as McDoc noticed you are a moron. And when somebody trolling or posting moronic threads you can smell bird's stink from far away.

KarenWill
06-08-2014, 03:47 PM
1 slated popcorn please medium size
*nom nom nom*

Genen
06-08-2014, 04:18 PM
As opposed to rodent stink from you and your fellow sewer dwellers? Gotta love how you always ignore the overwhelming evidence of your subsurface antics.. Dead rodents lololol.
Hm how then dead supers beat you and your flock in your last streak battle? I think you genius probably declared into us after running and hiding for 23 hours. How was it ? I think the score was 3.5 mil to 850k. In real world it called plucked hacking birds. And BTW putz why are you so ashamed to admit that you are a penguin? I know your team stinks but it still your team so wear your feathers proudly.

Zineye12
06-09-2014, 03:07 AM
Congrats to ST6 for 3rd and top in individual.

Please try and keep this topic, this is not a hacking bird, Genen hates OSW thread.

iamnasty
06-09-2014, 03:10 AM

Understood the reason you called yourself DONKEY, Donkey...............moo :D

Genen
06-09-2014, 06:15 AM
Congrats to ST6 for 3rd and top in individual.

Please try and keep this topic, this is not a hacking bird, Genen hates OSW thread.
Hello my favorite troll and stalker. Are you searching for my name on the forum because everytime I post you are dragging your lying ass from under the rock and commenting on my post. But of course you do not have anything to do with birds and you are in top 1500 faction lol. When are you penguins will learn how to speak truth?

Speed ump
06-09-2014, 09:01 AM
I agree doc. Seems like that's the flock mentality with the current batch of trolls. Genen, I'm afraid you're correct. It's become the worst one we've seen yet, and sad, considering where it started. Assuming for a moment that there was the least thread of truth to what they say, that we hack, then what they're saying is it's ok for them to do it cheat and steal, because someone else is. I bet that works well as a defense in a court of law too. They try to beat the same dead horse for two years now. As if one player could even make a difference. They lie to themselves and their team to justify their activities.

Blodiea
06-09-2014, 11:24 AM
Congrats to my friends in ST-6 well deserved 3rd place finish.

fofito30
06-09-2014, 02:04 PM
I want to congratulate ST-6 on a great strong finish, well deserve

Speed ump
06-09-2014, 02:57 PM
I don't think gree bothers to cross check refunds to accounts. I could possibly see a one month refund, based on botched events by gree, but any more than that, and the fact that you continue to play despite it, shows acceptance of the conditions. The cheaters just look for any way around and through the system, to get an edge.

CDR Triple-Blade
06-09-2014, 02:59 PM
I want to congratulate ST-6 on a great strong finish, well deserve

President Fofito! Been awhile since I've seen your voice on the forums. Will you be treating the community to another State of the Union Address before the big event this Friday? Or is Only SUP Wins switching to residual gold use? Your fans are awaiting the big announcement!

fofito30
06-09-2014, 03:56 PM
President Fofito! Been awhile since I've seen your voice on the forums. Will you be treating the community to another State of the Union Address before the big event this Friday? Or is Only SUP Wins switching to residual gold use? Your fans are awaiting the big announcement!

Pursuant to Gree rules and, more importantly, as a recognition of the great and fair effort ST-6 made to conquer third place, rather not try to hijack this threat with answers or comment unrelated to the nature of this thread

Zineye12
06-10-2014, 03:33 AM
Hello my favorite troll and stalker. Are you searching for my name on the forum because everytime I post you are dragging your lying ass from under the rock and commenting on my post. But of course you do not have anything to do with birds and you are in top 1500 faction lol. When are you penguins will learn how to speak truth?

Dont flatter yourself! I cannot think of someone I would wish to avoid more than you. Even in a virtual game you come across as an idiot.

Genen
06-10-2014, 05:11 AM
Dont flatter yourself! I cannot think of someone I would wish to avoid more than you. Even in a virtual game you come across as an idiot.
Really genius ? So why you little lying pos respond to every of my post. And btw what top 1500 team you are playing? When mods of this forum will ban idiot trolls like you ?

Speed ump
06-10-2014, 01:07 PM
Ziney, I'm offended. I had hoped I was your favorite, since I'm responsible for so many of your friends having been forced from the game. No love? Ahhhhh.

Global
06-10-2014, 08:19 PM

Are you really this stupid?

Speed ump
06-11-2014, 06:29 AM
The simple answer, is yes, he is.