PDA

View Full Version : No Declaring with 33min left on clock?? - Gree Not Good!

Sgt Squirrel
06-07-2014, 10:32 AM
Gree - I understand you don't want wars started within the final seconds of an event, making us all wait, but there are clearly over 30min remaining on the clock and the game will not let us declare a final match.

I have to assume this was a mistake with your code still set for the final HOUR long battles, but this seems quite unfair for how people planned this 24 hour event.

Many people and factions are going to get screwed on this one, either from a final win, or pushing for points.

Sadly, I don't even have a suggestion on how to fix it at this point since the clock is ticking.

reesiepuff
06-07-2014, 10:32 AM
yea what the ****. we needed a last war

Lancerdually
06-07-2014, 10:33 AM
I have a solution...................... each and every person with any $$$$ vested at all with GooglePlay or iTunes demand a refund and report as fraud

Swamp rat
06-07-2014, 10:34 AM
Same for our faction!! Hit the button with 31min and was locked out

qwertyguy
06-07-2014, 10:38 AM
We were locked out with 55 minutes left on the clock. They forgot to change the hour limit when they changed the length of each war.

Shrinko
06-07-2014, 10:39 AM
I bet you they didn't change the programming of not allowing to declare with less than an hour left when wars were 1 hour long. These idiots put this event together in the last minute and haven't thought about anything. No QA. No testing. Nothing. Just as usual. Nothing that surprises us. I'm surprised that people would spend money on this stupid event.

Yahoo
06-07-2014, 10:40 AM
Gree - I understand you don't want wars started within the final seconds of an event, making us all wait, but there are clearly over 30min remaining on the clock and the game will not let us declare a final match.

I have to assume this was a mistake with your code still set for the final HOUR long battles, but this seems quite unfair for how people planned this 24 hour event.

Many people and factions are going to get screwed on this one, either from a final win, or pushing for points.

Sadly, I don't even have a suggestion on how to fix it at this point since the clock is ticking.

We tried to start 35min before end but... No more possible. Gree these wars were made shorter or did nobody inform you. A 30min war started 35min before end finishes before end of event!!!
Even you must be able to calculate that!! So oeps nobody thought of it again.
If to difficult to change for your programmers you should at least have informed everyone in the announcement !!!

qwertyguy
06-07-2014, 10:40 AM
There is no need for the gold sale during the final 30 minutes because nobody is fighting. Everyone is locked out of the final 30 minutes. All results are currently final.

reesiepuff
06-07-2014, 10:52 AM
Gree save the progress and give us a 1 hour WD that is a continuation of this one so we can get 1 more battle in