PDA

View Full Version : Can't declare

jethro650
06-07-2014, 10:10 AM
Even though battles are 30 minutes and an hour left we can't declare cause event is ending. So much for bug free event.

Jowee
06-07-2014, 10:13 AM
What a bunch of ****! I've never once complained about a event error but this has gotten out of control.

Greg76
06-07-2014, 10:15 AM
Gree you suck!!!

chase15
06-07-2014, 10:16 AM
8K out of the top 400. Really....

andrew3wt
06-07-2014, 10:17 AM
This is stupid 45 mins to go and can't declare.

Loki KAD
06-07-2014, 10:19 AM
Same, just outside top 500

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
06-07-2014, 10:20 AM
GREE FORGOT TO RESET THE END BATTLE TIMER FROM 1-HOUR TO 30-MINUTES!

1-hour Declare Lock Active!

Great Job GREE!

xlt
06-07-2014, 10:20 AM
Oh darn! 30 min wars and can't declare war with 40 mins left!

johnnybravoo77
06-07-2014, 10:21 AM
Gonna be real pissed if we fall out of our placement

Lancerdually
06-07-2014, 10:22 AM
WTF Gree........................ can u get NOTHING right?!?!?!?!

rushabhc
06-07-2014, 10:22 AM
**** gree.....

solo.modernwar
06-07-2014, 10:23 AM
Holy shnikes... total lockout to declare with 45 mins left and the WD script is still set to the 1-hour declare mode. Not good.

Auspex
06-07-2014, 10:23 AM
And again this is a well thought out change to the game. Why not make a new change where we get to buy gold and it does nothing? or maybe randomly we can't log in? or just end events randomly or even start them randomly? maybe change all the parameters except the ones that matter to players?

I am so grateful I have stopped spending money on this game. instead I can buy a nice coffee and chat here in the forums why spend money on gold I can't use anyway cause the event ended early?

Oh wait it hasn't ended it has just ended for anyone that planned to have a last war in the last hour.

Oceanz
06-07-2014, 10:24 AM
Did you expect anything different?

Kiko Matsing
We are going to be out of 100 now since we just finished war and have only a couple Thousand of poins ahead before falling out of 100

Robin CC
No words... Just lol

Auspex
06-07-2014, 10:25 AM
Welcome to the Beta Team for Modern War!

Big John
Beginning to think they do this on purpose, no one can be that inept at their job.

ju100
How can they be so stupid?!?

EDIT : do we get anything for being beta teams? what my team will get?

Mcm2013
06-07-2014, 10:26 AM
this cost us a ranking and a streak for my 2 factions. what a bunch of sh*t. they say they are fixing and screw up everything with no fixes or customer service , refund here i come

MadAtWorld
06-07-2014, 10:26 AM
**** gree.....

imagine this. You're sitting at 29 wins. There's 52 minutes on the clock. You've done Eveything to tag on every faction member from whatever they are doing to ensure the win. You have people but fresh vaults to make sure. Them hit declare. Only.... war for the 30th win won't happen. 52 minutes left for a 30 minute war and you're screwed out of it by someone not resetting a timer in the game.

Jowee
06-07-2014, 10:27 AM
The frustrating thing is that a Mod will come on, apologize on behalf of Gree's programmers, and continue on as if no big deal. There will be no compensation to us players in any way, shape, or form.

Cobra Kai
06-07-2014, 10:29 AM
God almighty Gree!!!!!

I am trying to give you every chance to succeed but you screwed us over.

You had better compensate or again I will just report you for fraud to apple.

This grinds my gears so freaking much.

Lost out on faction and idividual placement beause of you.

Lancerdually
06-07-2014, 10:30 AM
Beginning to think they do this on purpose, no one can be that inept at their job.
FINALLY.................. someone ELSE sees it too!

Alexindahouss94
06-07-2014, 10:30 AM
Wtf!!!! Just great, all of my hard work the last 24hrs goes out the window. Less than 1k out of the next tier

MadAtWorld
06-07-2014, 10:31 AM
Unless SUP is sitting at 29 wins. Then Gree will award the unit to ppl who got to 29 and whose war ended with enough time to declare. If SUP already for their 30, yep, sorry for ya is definitely the response.

yoyo1
cant believe that.
We were all gathering for the final blitz.
Gree lost the gold, so never mind :)
For me its ok. I am still at were I wanted to be, but I bought gold for my mini and other team members were counting on the final blitz

Sharky259
It's the weekend so there won't be any response until Monday.

lacrouch74
Very disappointed! Didn't get to finished individual goals.........sigh. :(

Cobra Kai
Wtf!!!! Just great, all of my hard work the last 24hrs goes out the window. Less than 1k out of the next tier

Same with us bud. Same with us.

I'm so freaking done with this.

Sooners
06-07-2014, 10:32 AM
Way to screw your clients over gree

Moose02364
06-07-2014, 10:33 AM
imagine this. You're sitting at 29 wins. There's 52 minutes on the clock. You've done Eveything to tag on every faction member from whatever they are doing to ensure the win. You have people but fresh vaults to make sure. Them hit declare. Only.... war for the 30th win won't happen. 52 minutes left for a 30 minute war and you're screwed out of it by someone not resetting a timer in the game.

I can't believe that you are surprised this happened, it baffles me that all of you keep getting your hopes dashed due to someone at gree not doing their job and you keep taking the abuse.
If you want to play this game you need to accept failure as the programmers will not get it right any time soon!

Delta Strike
06-07-2014, 10:33 AM
We were scoring 80k a war places 78 and would of made the top 75 but since gree cant do **** right we failed to get the 20k unit with a 15% ground defense

Dixie_Boy
06-07-2014, 10:34 AM
The frustrating thing is that a Mod will come on, apologize on behalf of Gree's programmers

Yeah, good luck with that.

and continue on as if no big deal.

You expect anything less? It's not like people lose real money due to their ineptitude.

Delta Strike
06-07-2014, 10:34 AM
So damn close we would of placed well in the top 75

Agent Orange
06-07-2014, 10:35 AM
You had to know that they would mess this up somehow, pity. The 24 hour WD with only 30 minute battles was a lot better, so much so that I blew the dust off my test faction and played because it was fun.

Even matching was pretty good even though I hat a lot of factions with a monster DL but then they screw up in other aspects of their strategy so this was a lot more interesting since you got to experiment. But no faction I could not have a fair fight against finally.

Pity that they buggered the ending though.

Jowee
06-07-2014, 10:36 AM
I'll be asking for a refund as well.

I've never purchased gold but decided to do so because of the reward opportunity. Well, I just got reminded why I neve bought gold in the first place. I learned my lesson, never again will I buy gold.

Big John
06-07-2014, 10:37 AM
How come the leaderboard is changing if no fights on?

nocebl
06-07-2014, 10:40 AM
Hahaha, what did you expect? Perfect event. Never happened and not gonna happen.

MadAtWorld
06-07-2014, 10:40 AM
We had about 8 members of our faction going for the Indiv wins. Due to the short notice of it being planned on a Friday, when people already had obligations elsewhere, they were pounding away all morning to get there. They were close. Soooo close. One more war, just another 50 hits or so. But there is no one more. They spent a lot of money to make that goal.

Stevekov
06-07-2014, 10:42 AM
We had a bet on it starting on time, didn't think we should have had one on it ending on time. I think that all players who used gold during the whole 23.5 hrs should expect a full gold refund. It was advertised as 24 hrs and that is what should have been given. Too long Gree have sold us all short.

Our team was assembling for a top 50 place being less than 10k short of it, I believe we would all have used every penny we had.

Gree you are not supposed to play a game with us, GET IT RIGHT for a change.

Gree, this is a game we are supposed to be playing.

neelesh
06-07-2014, 10:42 AM
All gree programmers are mother****er son of whore don't know how to program an event. **** off gree

Tony81
06-07-2014, 10:43 AM
10.5k out of top50. We held back on (what was supposed to be) our 2nd to last battle to push hard at the end. Gree, you have really screwed the pooch yet again.

Sincerely,
The Pooch

Vercingetorix
06-07-2014, 10:45 AM
Please keep in mind that this gree-up affected every team. This really only affects those who were streaking. If you were close to a higher tier does not mean you would have made it to the next tier even with another battle because other individuals/factions would have still been competing as well.

Please remember that this is just a game. Turn it off for a couple hours and enjoy your weekend.

It is also a true example of caveat emptor.

Kane Sickle
Unfrickin' believable! We were making a push for top 400 and a streak!
Expect a lot of folks are "anGREE"!
However, another disappointment is no surprise.

NaRciS
Same **** different day...

As others mentioned we were just a few thousand off the next tier and always have our biggest push in the last battle to succour placement - it's beyond a joke

DFI
On behalf of TadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH, I'd like to request everyone to keep your points on topic and show civility and restraint. Remember, he was recruited to handle issues just like this to enhance our user experience.

Arc Burn
06-07-2014, 10:46 AM
So much for strategy... Good bye top 50. Gree your programing sucks! I had gold to spend.

NaRciS
06-07-2014, 10:46 AM
All gree programmers are mother****er son of whore don't know how to program an event. **** off gree
You should say what you really feel ;)

Tony81
06-07-2014, 10:47 AM
On behalf of TadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH, I'd like to request everyone to keep your points on topic and show civility and restraint. Remember, he was recruited to handle issues just like this to enhance our user experience.

Would you like your enhancement with or without lube?

andy2
06-07-2014, 10:47 AM
what a joke. Tadaah, you have joined the most inept workforce in the history of the earth

Mikelord
06-07-2014, 10:53 AM
what a joke. Tadaah, you have joined the most inept workforce in the history of the earth

Holy shiit is this for real? 8k out of top75 anticipating a 30 minute ending cap, and having the original 1 hour lock time on it?
My guess is that the genius programmers for Gree did not account for the change in battle time in their code. And should be fired, if for the future Sake of the company to have a non glitched/bugged event!

DAYS SINCE LAST EVENT FREE OF BUGGS/GLITCHES: 0

Mikelord
06-07-2014, 10:56 AM

I am beginning to suspect that myself

Mikelord
06-07-2014, 10:58 AM
Unless SUP is sitting at 29 wins. Then Gree will award the unit to ppl who got to 29 and whose war ended with enough time to declare. If SUP already for their 30, yep, sorry for ya is definitely the response.

Couldn't have said it better, let's pray they give everyone within leeway of their higher tiers compensation in individual and faction or just faction.

Mikelord
06-07-2014, 11:03 AM
We had a bet on it starting on time, didn't think we should have had one on it ending on time. I think that all players who used gold during the whole 23.5 hrs should expect a full gold refund. It was advertised as 24 hrs and that is what should have been given. Too long Gree have sold us all short.

Our team was assembling for a top 50 place being less than 10k short of it, I believe we would all have used every penny we had.

Gree you are not supposed to play a game with us, GET IT RIGHT for a change.

Gree, this is a game we are supposed to be playing.

iAgree with this post 100% full gold refunds

Imi for PRESIDENT!
06-07-2014, 11:05 AM
It happened with us also, so thanks GREE!

Sirius
06-07-2014, 12:03 PM
I posted this in another thread on the matter but sharing here as well.

Hey Guys,

I do apologize for the late update to everyone on the forums but the one hour cease fire has been apart of the event for awhile and folks should know by now how it works.

For this event it seems many folks were confused by this and figured it would have just been a 30 min lock out and planned for that. Sadly that was not the case but, we are taking into factor everyone's complaints and will consider how we can avoid this moving forward.

Again we do apologize for any confusion and next time we will have it noted so we can avoid issues such as this from happening.

ju100
06-07-2014, 12:13 PM

Hey Guys,

I do apologize for the late update to everyone on the forums but the one hour cease fire has been apart of the event for awhile and folks should know by now how it works.

For this event it seems many folks were confused by this and figured it would have just been a 30 min lock out and planned for that. Sadly that was not the case but, we are taking into factor everyone's complaints and will consider how we can avoid this moving forward.

Again we do apologize for any confusion and next time we will have it noted so we can avoid issues such as this from happening.

lol

EDIT: Damn you 10 characters!

Cobra Kai
06-07-2014, 12:13 PM
Wow!!!! Wow!!!

"Just when I thought it couldn't get any dumber, you go and do something and totally redeem yourself!"

I feel I am stuck in a mixed movie of Dumb & Dumber, Groundhog Day, and GreeD.

Tony81
06-07-2014, 12:25 PM

Hey Guys,

We all understand the reasoning for previously not being able to declare in the final hour. Why does no one at Gree? This is like running a 24-hour LTQ and removing all targets right before EVERYONE defeats the final target. You do get that, right? You in all actuality ran a 23.5 hour wd event and called it 24 hours.

Gree and it's customers may have mutual hatred for each other, but we do love this game. PLEASE quit flushing it down the toilet.

Bosston
06-07-2014, 12:28 PM

Hey Guys,

Just like how we were suppose to know it was 50 wins for faction and 1500 kills.
Wait it was 30 for faction and 750 for individual, stupid me.

marebear
06-07-2014, 12:44 PM
A faction member of mine stated the issue quite nicely. It will cost you ZERO DOLLARS to own your mistakes. Wrong splash screens, unclear rules, bad programming, ending war early. To just give people the rewards they deserve. Or it will cost you thousands of dollars with all the people you have managed once again to anger with your lazy programming. Do the right thing.

Gerath
06-07-2014, 12:46 PM
We got screwed again, go figure. We were Top 150 and going to declare with just over an hour left. We timed it to have 1 more war and regen a bit before 30 minute mark and then a no go......needless to say we dropped out of top 150 because of it by 7k points.

RetiredAndHappy
06-07-2014, 12:56 PM

Hey Guys,

I went through the FAQs, Walkthroughs and help content. Nowhere does it mention that it is a "one hour cease fire". So if this is truly the reason, it should have been communicated. Until now we have only ever had one hour battles and thus not being able to declare within the last hour made perfect sense. How could anyone guess this would still be the case with 30 min battles

Seems like you (devs/support) are attempting to cover up their mistakes. This is unbelievably poor communication.

VSH
06-07-2014, 01:02 PM
I'm not going to repeat what so many of my gaming kin have posted before me, but I do applaud and echo the sentiment.

I am making an impassioned plea to GREE to sort out this BS once and for all. That's two bolloxed up events in two days. I'm pretty sure that's a record even by your own inept standards?

I've had 3 of my guys quit in the last 24 hrs, purely down to the ****e organisation of the game of late. Way to go GREE, bang up job....:mad:

Ryans67
06-07-2014, 01:05 PM
You guys are so full of it. Own up that you have once again screwed up an event. Don't lie to us as if we are idiots. I should expect such a cop-out, your entire company is a complete joke. Every single event has issues. You idiots could screw up a wet dream.

Big John
06-07-2014, 01:13 PM
What is the purpose of having a one hour ceasefire when the wars last 30 minutes.

Doesn't make any sense.

Jameson
06-07-2014, 01:16 PM
late update to everyone on the forums but the one hour cease fire has been apart of the event for awhile and folks should know by now how it works.

For this event it seems many folks were confused by this and figured it would have just been a 30 min lock out and planned for that. Sadly that was not the case

This is such a terrible excuse. In no way, shape or form, in any city, state, or country, would people assume that a 1 hour lockout would apply to a 1st run, brand new 24 HOUR event that features a new format for WD, 30 minute battles!!

andy2
06-07-2014, 01:17 PM
So basically what you are saying is you just make up the rules as you see fit and we are expected to read your minds?

AND THEN instead of trying to make things right with your customers you alienate them by never fixing any of your plentiful mistakes. You know who makes things right? I do. Its a five letter fruit that starts with 'A'.

Bluehavana2
06-07-2014, 01:27 PM

Hey Guys,

What a bunch of bs! Are you seriously giving us this as a lame excuse?
The programmers/qa folks screwed up and you have the nerve to say 'we should know how this works'?
You are right, we should, and do know that we should expect nothing less than this crap.
By the way, everyone in my faction is requesting a refund for all the gold they purchased for the war as we had a plan and the ineptness of Gree caused us to miss our goals.

bam bam.
06-07-2014, 01:33 PM

Hey Guys,

Unbelievable. Dear customers this is your fault. It's your fault you don't understand the rules. The rules as stated no where. Neither in game nor on forum. It is in no way our fault, we are proud that we have in no way shape or form contributed to this mess. These guys....

Look what you started jethro old mate. You were better off retiring lol.

HayeZeus
06-07-2014, 01:40 PM

Hey Guys,

I have been going back and forth for a while now on whether I should request a refund for all the money I spent from apple, and take it up with my credit card company if that doesn't work.

This pathetic and condescending response has pushed me over the edge. Time to get the ball rolling on that refund. You sir, along with your company, are complete failures.

How on Earth anyone could work for this company is beyond me. You people have no ethics. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Bobar
06-07-2014, 01:50 PM
What is the purpose of having a one hour ceasefire when the wars last 30 minutes.

Doesn't make any sense.

Brings in a social aspect *lol*

bam bam.
06-07-2014, 02:02 PM
Brings in a social aspect *lol*

Time to sit around n bake muffins n talk about how wonderful of a time we r having.

Bobar
06-07-2014, 02:07 PM
Time to sit around n bake muffins n talk about how wonderful of a time we r having.
As gree likes extending, they maybe extend the ceasefire. Sooner or later the Battles will be ceasefire only. Maybe gree gets a reward for the most peaceful wargame

DFI
06-07-2014, 02:22 PM
Wit a sec. Rather than insulting us, I thought the standard gree response was to extend the event by a day. So where's our second day of WD? What? We'd confuse this with the one coming up? I hope you guys don't really **** yourself up by changing the declare system to 30min for the event next week and then telling us that given our feedback, you made a change and we should have known it.

Gbrown
06-07-2014, 02:47 PM

Hey Guys,

This is total bull****!! How about this, tell us how the damn events are supposed to work and we will know! This is 100% Gree's fault, and that post is an insult to all of us!. This pisses me off much more then the event **** up

Sniper76
06-07-2014, 02:48 PM
I know this event sucked. It was short notice and flawed as usual. I'm generally not vocal on these things but enough is enough Gree. Either you don't care about the game or you are programmed by monkeys. I'm going to lose faction members because of your stupidity. People make mistakes and I get that but this many is stupid. I think this is a class project at a college that has gone horribly wrong and not a company. How you can just say that we should have known is laughable. Gree you are killing the game we love and will put us all in withdrawals when the game is over. I was going to play your other games but have decided not to if you can't get this one right. I dumped a bunch of gold on the fltq that had unreachable goals and now this wde. Give me my 4000 gold back.

jethro650
06-07-2014, 03:55 PM
lmao....posted and went to work. Now its taken my whole break to catch up. And I see it's our fault for not knowing. Well that smells of utter sewage. Events change, rules change. A quick rundown of new/old stuff really isnt too much to ask in my opinion. Hey guys new format for event and you get to sit and watch the last half hour while doing nothing....nope...doesn't fly. That's where most of the gold is bought most likely. "Come on guys and gals...one more push" probably echos through many a chat room in the closing hours of any event, especially wd events. At least make a pathetic excuse believable....please. We aren't as dumb as you give us credit for, but then again we keep spending....

Jesse21
06-07-2014, 03:59 PM
I have been going back and forth for a while now on whether I should request a refund for all the money I spent from apple, and take it up with my credit card company if that doesn't work.

This pathetic and condescending response has pushed me over the edge. Time to get the ball rolling on that refund. You sir, along with your company, are complete failures.

How on Earth anyone could work for this company is beyond me. You people have no ethics. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I am with you. I have already started on my path. I looked it up and I have spent 1900 dollars on this game. I can't take being treated like that.

Sirius
06-07-2014, 04:01 PM
This has been noted by far folks. I ( and the team) can understand the frustration over this. There really wasn't a chance to extend or make adjustments on the last min for this.

Moving forward there will be changes to make sure this does not happen again. I have passed on EVERYONE's feedback thus far regarding this situation.

Jesse21
06-07-2014, 04:06 PM
This has been noted by far folks. I ( and the team) can understand the frustration over this. There really wasn't a chance to extend or make adjustments on the last min for this.

Moving forward there will be changes to make sure this does not happen again. I have passed on EVERYONE's feedback thus far regarding this situation.

You lack of caring has been noted by our team of players. Moving forward there will be changes to ensure you are not going to receive any more of my money.

Once this refund has been issued, I will pass on my feedback to everyone I can.

Bluehavana2
06-07-2014, 04:27 PM

Sirius...

Do you still stand by your original comment that this was the way it always has been and we should have known how it was going to work?

SimplyminiMW
06-07-2014, 04:38 PM
Sirius...

Do you still stand by your original comment that this was the way it always has been and we should have known how it was going to work?

Y'all should have known......everyone making assumptions only does one thing :rolleyes:

Sirius
06-07-2014, 04:44 PM
Guys seriously I understand but it's a bit out of my hands for sure. It should have been communicated better so there was no room for misunderstanding which we all agree.

This issue is under heavy discussion for sure but attacking folks and violating the forum rules isn't going to solve anything.

Jesse21
06-07-2014, 04:54 PM
Guys seriously I understand but it's a bit out of my hands for sure. It should have been communicated better so there was no room for misunderstanding which we all agree.

This issue is under heavy discussion for sure but attacking folks and violating the forum rules isn't going to solve anything.

You have to understand that there are a lot of players ( at times including myself) that feel. That's is our only recourse. I understand you are a representative of your company, but I have to believe you have also spent a great deal playing this game at some point.

To be honest I love this game, and I love the friendships I have made over it. What I hate is the way the players are treated. I know your a company, and therefore your top priority is to make money. That's a fact of life.

Our (or at least my) frustration come from the fact we get treated like dirt. I LIKE giving you my money, I want to continue giving you my money. But my principals just won't let me do it anymore. I spent close to 200 a month, I want to continue by I need value.

I wish I could find a more constructive way to express my feelings, and work together on this. But I feel I have done all I can to save this relationship.

nocebl
06-07-2014, 05:17 PM
If there was 1hr cease fire that means that we could declare only 24 wars during this event.

bam bam.
06-07-2014, 05:29 PM
"Moving forward" is a terrible term. Those who use it up seemingly want to skip over their mistakes. You made ur bed, Now u get to lie in it.

Serious discussions: Whoa I'm impressed y'all can talk. We have had talk, every few months u guys come on n say there will b better communication.

Every time we like an event u do the old bait n switch, up the values exponentially till u no longer make money off it then u guys come up with a new event full of glitches. The few aspects of the new events that work for the players then get chewed out. Then there is the never ending mistakes of dates, start n finish times. Incorrect rewards lists. And zero apologies. Just a "u all know wat we r like, u should not expect anymore from us". No more talk. Action mate...action!. Compensation is the start followed by an apology without reservation then a big piece of humble pie for u folks!.

I am disgusted at the treatment we receive, I've spent a couple thousand over two yrs n then to b told I should know better. That is Siriusly not on! Wat a cop out.

Ban me if u like, I do not have anything positive to say right now apart from the fact my car is about to get a heads package...better way to spend my entertainment portion of my budget

DFI
06-07-2014, 05:50 PM
The mods need to take a communications class. By responding in such a dismissive manner, better to not respond at all and crawl back to the rock that most of you guys hide out when things get heated. Isn't there a SENIOR moderator who has some authority, the type which his/her say is final about prizes, schedules, and decisions like this one where you are telling us to go **** ourselves. All these mods with no authority, accountability or any real insight into what the developers are doing is not helpful. Irrespective of how socially inept your programmers are, perhaps it's better to get it from the horse's mouth. Get rid of the mods and get a geek to explain to us what s/he has programmed or has tried to. Having some middleman who doesn't know what going on only deepens the confusion.

Sirius
06-07-2014, 06:07 PM
The mods need to take a communications class. By responding in such a dismissive manner, better to not respond at all and crawl back to the rock that most of you guys hide out when things get heated. Isn't there a SENIOR moderator who has some authority, the type which his/her say is final about prizes, schedules, and decisions like this one where you are telling us to go **** ourselves. All these mods with no authority, accountability or any real insight into what the developers are doing is not helpful. Irrespective of how socially inept your programmers are, perhaps it's better to get it from the horse's mouth. Get rid of the mods and get a geek to explain to us what s/he has programmed or has tried to. Having some middleman who doesn't know what going on only deepens the confusion.

The "Mods" are not just moderators IF you do not mind me being a bit blunt. We could change our tags to Community Reps etc.

I work directly with all teams in person and in fact we all do..it's our job period. I understand your frustration over the situation but personal attacks just don't cut it and only strive to derail conversation, theres better ways to communicate than going that route. We all know that.

It should have been communicated that there was still a 1 hour 'Cease Fire' in place instead of letting everyone assume that there was an adjustment made. This will not happen next time.

DFI
06-07-2014, 06:24 PM
The "Mods" are not just moderators IF you do not mind me being a bit blunt. We could change our tags to Community Reps etc.

I work directly with all teams in person and in fact we all do..it's our job period. I understand your frustration over the situation but personal attacks just don't cut it and only strive to derail conversation, theres better ways to communicate than going that route. We all know that.

It should have been communicated that there was still a 1 hour 'Cease Fire' in place instead of letting everyone assume that there was an adjustment made. This will not happen next time.

Fine, have each of you change from mod and admin to community relationship officer. Be clear with us who has seniority and last say - or some level of authority. So when you guys go running for the hills and leave the forum non moderated for a week, we hopefully have someone who is obliged to stick around when the going gets tough.

Maybe nothing changes, but some of us liked to be told to go **** off by someone in uniform or perceived authority.

There is absolutely no way you work with your teams. How could event after event be so poorly planned? This is like 7/12 events and the last three in a row. How can you claim with any credibility that this is the case? This is not a 1 event issue that has touched off a storm of criticism. This is a pattern of you guys being unresponsive to the community. How many times do you need us to say to take a break and iron things out first? But no, right after one cycle ends, you start the next as if we are a bunch of fools who easily forget. You are extremely lucky that a good number of us are in fact fools. No really.

Gen CheeBye
06-07-2014, 06:30 PM
Easiest way is to stop cramming events up your customer's arse. Sorry for being crude but the events are all full of bugs and glitches...not well planned and executed.

Please spare us the agony and spare yourselves the ridicule you get for pushing out inferior products to paying customers.

And for that I rest my case.

andy2
06-07-2014, 06:32 PM

I sympathize with you as your job is not easy, especially with the work your dev team is doing. That being said, a lot of people spend good money on these events and taking them lightly or trying to pass off that this was a) expected and b) we should have known is not going to go over well. Many people use the end of wars to increase their faction's rank and secure their individual rank for the right prize (a bad side effect of the one prize only system). Not providing everyone with the full time and oppurtunity to do this caused many to spend lots of money for something they ultimately didn't want as much as the rewards they could have got otherwise. For example I know a few players who ended up being around 10 kills or so off of the 750 wins and final event wrapper because they were expecting one last battle to accomplish them.

Lastly, I appreciate your communication, as it is 50% of the battle here. I, however, unfortunately take no solace when you say 'this will not happen next time'. It seems as if every event has one or more glitches, and one or more miscommunications. It may not be this exact situation, but something similar will pop up as it always has. People take out their frustrations here because your ticketing system and customer service are by far the worst of any company I have ever seen, and every time there is an error you do nothing to compensate playing customers. The more communication you give us the more we as a community will be sympathetic in return, however the more cover-ups and sarcasm, and instances when you as community reps constantly appear to cover for the developers and take the issues that arise lightly you we see us turn more aggressive as it is the only outlet we have.

Jesse21
06-07-2014, 06:41 PM

We agree it was bad judgment by the company

We agree it shouldn't happen again next time. I believe it won't

The fact is it did happen this time though, and we are left with the impression that you are saying we should have known better.

That's the issue. It's not one we are willing to just get over or let slide

Snibes
06-07-2014, 10:30 PM

Hey Guys,

So, why keep an event going that last hour when no one could actually play it? Just end the event an hour early. You obviously didn't intend the cease fire to work that way. When you play it off like you did, it just makes it look worse.

VSH
06-08-2014, 12:54 AM

Right, now that's established.... What are GREE proposing to do about the hundreds if not thousands of players and teams that were working to targets only to have the rug pulled from under their feet?

reading the forums suggests that an awful lot of guys/gals were royally screwed at the last minute (sorry, half hour, lol). The stock response of 'everyone was affected' doesn't cut the mustard on this occasion.

What is going to happen to make this right ??

Bobar
06-08-2014, 05:15 AM

Yes. And this should have been your first answer instead of blaming us for our stupidity we did not assume.

I wonder why it is so difficult to give informations. I still guess you dobt have a masterplan. Seems like just thinking one month ahead. Roughly. cause you just change the schedule as you like. NO. - really none of your events runs without any trouble. Do you really do beta tests? Hard to believe. Do you play your own games? Dont you see your many mistakes?

sounded as if a community manager had been implemented with Tadaaaah. Do you discuss official responses?

HayeZeus
06-09-2014, 09:22 PM

This pathetic and condescending response has pushed me over the edge. Time to get the ball rolling on that refund.

I said I was going to request a refund for every penny I spent, and I did.

All of my money has been returned.

It took 1 email to Apple.

Good day.