PDA

View Full Version : Faction named ความรัก​मासुאני

Oceanz
06-06-2014, 05:17 PM
ความรัก​मासुאני

Or if this forum supports unicode:

ความรัก​मासुאני

Pretty clever, having a faction name with 3 different languages (Thai, Hindu and Hebrew, I believe)

Good thing I have Swiftkey, because now your intel is on Dockbot

Oceanz
06-06-2014, 05:19 PM
If you run across this team and use Dockbot, feel free to copy and paste their name from this thread into your War Room to get intel. :cool:

CBK
06-06-2014, 05:47 PM
Thanks. That's awesome!!!

Dockbot-is-da-bomb
06-06-2014, 06:24 PM
We have been putting them in as: chinese name or arabic name. There is no where to hide. :)

Alexindahouss94
06-06-2014, 06:42 PM
Approximately where does this team place? It'd be easier to identify

Oceanz
06-06-2014, 08:58 PM
Approximately where does this team place? It'd be easier to identify

My guess is somewhere in the 100-200 range

alphacharlie
06-07-2014, 04:20 AM

Nice one mate. We met these cowards last war.

DFI
06-07-2014, 04:27 AM
We just met king Dante and cdr. Let's just say it was one sided.

Dockbot-is-da-bomb
06-07-2014, 05:57 AM
The only problem with putting them in with swiftkey is you have to have swift key to look them up. We really need to brainstorm a convention to name these.

Bravo Zulu
06-07-2014, 10:29 AM
The only problem with putting them in with swiftkey is you have to have swift key to look them up. We really need to brainstorm a convention to name these.

We renamed them and scouted the good old fashioned way. I disagree that it is cowardly. They aren't a gigantic stats team but their strategy gives them a boost. Sometimes it is refreshing to see people use strategy instead of just gold.

BostonHammer
06-07-2014, 11:06 AM
We renamed them and scouted the good old fashioned way. I disagree that it is cowardly. They aren't a gigantic stats team but their strategy gives them a boost. Sometimes it is refreshing to see people use strategy instead of just gold.

I agree. How is this different than factions using all the same names or changing names during war? Or maybe they are a faction made up of players who speak those languages.

MI.DOC
06-07-2014, 12:37 PM
ความรัก​मासुאני

Or if this forum supports unicode:

ความรัก​मासुאני

Pretty clever, having a faction name with 3 different languages (Thai, Hindu and Hebrew, I believe)

Do you have faction code?

CDR Shepard
06-07-2014, 01:55 PM
We just met king Dante and cdr. Let's just say it was one sided.

Eek, we have been spotted. ;)

I don't understand the hate to the name. If its within rules and helps with a strategy why not use it? Like BH and BZ said, similar to changing names to all same or multiple times, ally count, etc., its all just a strategy. There are ways around it, just adapt and move on...

Rammie1884
06-07-2014, 02:18 PM
Nice one mate. We met these cowards last war.

How is that cowardly? Do you want everything laid on a plate for you? I thought this was supposed to be a strategy game.

Sniper76
06-07-2014, 02:30 PM
I see that some hate the faction name...yes it is hard to pull up their intel. What you don't realize us what's one if the members of this faction have done for the MW community. Shepard is a stand up guy with honor. I'm glad he has opened up a new way to gain an advantage. Good on you Shep and look forward to seeing what you have in store next that may or may not help us all in the future.

DFI
06-07-2014, 02:32 PM
I also don't understand the hate. It's time to go old school and scout. For those using the bot, stop giving sup money. For those using intel sheets, hey, someone has to scout them, just make sure you input the correct Hebrew characters. :)

Rolinz
06-07-2014, 04:16 PM
i would rename a faction with the number of Pi to about 20 places behind the decimal.

Gen CheeBye
06-07-2014, 06:02 PM
Eek, we have been spotted. ;)

I don't understand the hate to the name. If its within rules and helps with a strategy why not use it? Like BH and BZ said, similar to changing names to all same or multiple times, ally count, etc., its all just a strategy. There are ways around it, just adapt and move on...

Totally agree it's a tactical advantage. And I'm glad we didn't have to face off during the event. Phew!

And I also think that Shep, Dante and the rest of the crew are really great people so the name calling is really uncalled for.

The better team wins at the end of the day.

CDR Shepard
06-07-2014, 09:26 PM
I see that some hate the faction name...yes it is hard to pull up their intel. What you don't realize us what's one if the members of this faction have done for the MW community. Shepard is a stand up guy with honor. I'm glad he has opened up a new way to gain an advantage. Good on you Shep and look forward to seeing what you have in store next that may or may not help us all in the future.

Appreciate the kind words! More than I deserve!

Totally agree it's a tactical advantage. And I'm glad we didn't have to face off during the event. Phew!

And I also think that Shep, Dante and the rest of the crew are really great people so the name calling is really uncalled for.

The better team wins at the end of the day.

Hey CB! Good to hear from you! Glad about that too! Hit me up on GM! Yes, I am only using exclamation marks!

Cobra Kai
06-14-2014, 05:27 AM
This faction is under docbot with name Persian Faction.

In case you run across them. Other names in post produced no Oldintel

Dockbot-is-da-bomb
06-14-2014, 06:14 AM
Ty cobra.

There is one with arabic letters too. It is under the DL name. Do an intel search with his name.

Cobra Kai
06-14-2014, 06:28 AM
Ty cobra.

There is one with arabic letters too. It is under the DL name. Do an intel search with his name.

Yea found that one but we had already gathered good intel on the made up faction name Persian Faction. Our intel was better. We have 10 guys better than their stats so scouting wasn't difficult.

Rookeye
06-14-2014, 06:39 AM
I wonder what their name actually means, if anything.

<-- curious

MrsSaunders
09-27-2014, 08:15 AM
Played against a team with only symbols in their faction name (similiar to first post in this thread). Fair and square tactic or choice on their behalf.
We called them < Persian Faction > (copy only the letters into Dockbot. Hopefully this can help.
Good luck to all in WD.