PDA

View Full Version : New SLTQ....

Ace of Spades
06-06-2014, 03:06 PM
Does anybody know where the $2b (approx.) purchasable by cash weapon is located?

Ace of Spades
06-06-2014, 03:35 PM
Found it.... Empire University, Dr. Fletcher Floyd. $1.96B for 5% Mafia Attack plus some points.

Lou the wrench
06-07-2014, 02:10 AM
Found it.... Empire University, Dr. Fletcher Floyd. $1.96B for 5% Mafia Attack plus some points. u dont get mod if u purchase weapon

TheRealAnarchy
06-07-2014, 03:49 AM
u dont get mod if u purchase weapon

For realz?? Is this confirmed?

TobysPaw
06-07-2014, 07:08 AM
u dont get mod if u purchase weapon

If that's the case then it's changed. You certainly used to get the mod. Anybody confirm?

namedud
06-07-2014, 07:16 AM
The first time you acquire the item you get the mod. It doesn't matter if you bought it or got it through the goal reward. You will not get two mods of you get two items (mod does not stack), and obviously if you get the item through goal completion before buying it, you lose the opportunity to buy it entirely.

I always buy the SLTQ end item before goal completion, and it always comes with the mod. That includes the current SLTQ item. Mod does not repeat on second item anymore. It used to sometimes depending on the mod, but mafia attack mods have never worked like that with these SLTQ items.

Nighteg
06-07-2014, 07:25 AM
The first time you acquire the item you get the mod. It doesn't matter if you bought it or got it through the goal reward. You will not get two mods of you get two items (mod does not stack), and obviously if you get the item through goal completion before buying it, you lose the opportunity to buy it entirely.

I always buy the SLTQ end item before goal completion, and it always comes with the mod. That includes the current SLTQ item. Mod does not repeat on second item anymore. It used to sometimes depending on the mod, but mafia attack mods have never worked like that with these SLTQ items.

That's how it used to work, but can you confirm that if you buy this one, it comes with the mod?

namedud
06-07-2014, 07:35 AM
Re-read post?

TheRealAnarchy
06-07-2014, 07:54 AM

Thanks! That's how I thought it worked - you get the mod regardless of how you acquire the boost-unit, but it doesn't stack. You can have 2x the item, but the mod will only be applied once.

sister morphine
06-07-2014, 08:27 AM
Found it.... Empire University, Dr. Fletcher Floyd. $1.96B for 5% Mafia Attack plus some points.
Thanks. Always nice to know..... just in case! :)

happy_camper30
06-07-2014, 10:45 AM
Thanks. Always nice to know..... just in case! :)

If I buy it after the STLQ finish and my syn does not finish the goal, will I get the mod?

Thanks

namedud
06-07-2014, 11:04 AM
The SLTQ "grand prize" has a mod attached to it. However and whenever you first acquire the item, the mod comes with it.

The only condition on the mod is that it does not count twice if you get two items.

sister morphine
06-07-2014, 11:25 AM
If I buy it after the STLQ finish and my syn does not finish the goal, will I get the mod?

Thanks
I've never tried that one, but imagine if you left it that late the prize would not be available once the SLTQ has ended.

happy_camper30
06-07-2014, 11:43 AM
I've never tried that one, but imagine if you left it that late the prize would not be available once the SLTQ has ended.

I am saving up to buy it. However, I may not be able to save enough before the SLTQ end. For the last STLQ, the NPC and the prize was available a few days after STLQ ended. Just wonder if anyone bought the prize after the SLTQ ended.

GoHardTx
06-07-2014, 04:58 PM
I am saving up to buy it. However, I may not be able to save enough before the SLTQ end. For the last STLQ, the NPC and the prize was available a few days after STLQ ended. Just wonder if anyone bought the prize after the SLTQ ended.

No options to purchase just attack....needs some help...Please explain.

namedud
06-07-2014, 05:08 PM
No options to purchase just attack....needs some help...Please explain.

If you already got the prize from the syndicate goal, you missed your chance to buy it. You only need one to hit that job, and you cannot buy SLTQ prizes you already have. That applies to all of them, not just the final prize.

Saronis
06-08-2014, 11:14 PM
what's the prize for "unexpected enemies" ltq?

Winnson
06-09-2014, 09:27 AM
Anyone want to shoot me like, 1.8 billion bucks?

Hedon
06-10-2014, 12:17 PM

Thanks

I did that once. I got the mod (5% MA). Don't restart the game if you plan on waiting till the sltq is finished. As soon as Gree does a new data push you probably loose the chance to buy the weapon. But as long as you don't restart the game you won't receive the new data push and you should be fine.

drewares
06-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Is this a syndicate wide prize even if it's bought? I know this may sound like a dumb question........

iteachem
06-10-2014, 03:06 PM
Is this a syndicate wide prize even if it's bought? I know this may sound like a dumb question........

If bought only for person buying.. if won then entire syn

buzz88
06-10-2014, 03:09 PM
what's the prize for "unexpected enemies" ltq?

Unexpected Friends.

lordsagacity
06-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Does anybody know where the $2b (approx.) purchasable by cash weapon is located?
That's for level 20. Do you know the location of the purchasable weapon for level 19?

drewares
06-10-2014, 10:39 PM
Thank you very much

kreationz
06-11-2014, 08:05 AM
Anyone have a list of location on NPCs for this sltq?

happy_camper30
06-13-2014, 07:25 PM
I did that once. I got the mod (5% MA). Don't restart the game if you plan on waiting till the sltq is finished. As soon as Gree does a new data push you probably loose the chance to buy the weapon. But as long as you don't restart the game you won't receive the new data push and you should be fine.

I bought it. Work fine. Thanks!