PDA

View Full Version : Sick of the small LTB buildings

1Shot
06-06-2014, 01:29 PM
So far the last 3 or more LTB buildings have been so small looking, can we get some big buildings? E.G: Credit Agency. I have a decent amount of room in my hood and these small buildings aren't cutting it.
Make things interesting!

namedud
06-06-2014, 01:34 PM
Large buildings come with large footprints. The more of those they release, the sooner they will have to add yet more hood expansions. More work for the developers on something that does not result in gold sales.

You just want to hide your other buildings because you can't do it with trees now, don't you? :eek::p Just use Sniper's Dens. Same result for you with zero work for Gree.

1Shot
06-06-2014, 01:43 PM
Large buildings come with large footprints. The more of those they release, the sooner they will have to add yet more hood expansions. More work for the developers on something that does not result in gold sales.

You just want to hide your other buildings because you can't do it with trees now, don't you? :eek::p Just use Sniper's Dens. Same result for you with zero work for Gree.
Haha, never used decorations like trees, that's so noobish. I just want bigger buildings because it makes my hood look cooler!

lordsagacity
06-06-2014, 01:45 PM
So far the last 3 or more LTB buildings have been so small looking, can we get some big buildings? E.G: Credit Agency. I have a decent amount of room in my hood and these small buildings aren't cutting it.
Make things interesting!

I love them and cannot see why to complain this time. They bring high IPH, are easy to hide and fit.
So I guess you're a robber who feed on others' LTBs, must be a tough time for you to distinguish :)

namedud
06-06-2014, 01:48 PM
The pictures used for the buildings don't make a hood look cool, the circled numbers attached to them are what make the difference. Higher numbers, cooler hood. Lower numbers, weaker hood.

1Shot
06-06-2014, 02:07 PM
Mi wantz biggerz buldingz and mi alway gets me wayz!

Jk lol.

But fo realz my drizzles, big buildings are cooler looking than small buildings that look like a gun shop. I don't care about the robbing aspect of it, that's all part of the game. If you try to hide a building, trust me someone will still eventually find it... Like even a different shaped building would be nice to have! Doesn't have to be only big.

lordsagacity
06-06-2014, 02:09 PM
Haha, never used decorations like trees, that's so noobish. I just want bigger buildings because it makes my hood look cooler!
Do you have 2 basketball courts, warehouses, clothing stores, meat factories, magic playhouses and wholesale warehouses, 50 guard dog training centers, neighborhood watch centers, security centers and surveillance centers? If not, please fill your hood with them. If you still have space then, let's talk about LTBs.

kimberleyj
06-06-2014, 02:11 PM
bigger buildings means less buildings can be built meaning we won't be able to have such a high iph also it would mean less to rob. i love the small buildings.

1Shot
06-06-2014, 02:15 PM
Do you have 2 basketball courts, warehouses, clothing stores, meat factories, magic playhouses and wholesale warehouses, 50 guard dog training centers, neighborhood watch centers, security centers and surveillance centers? If not, please fill your hood with them. If you still have space then, let's talk about LTBs.

More than half of those I'd sell, but it depends where you IPH is at.

lordsagacity
06-06-2014, 02:40 PM
More than half of those I'd sell, but it depends where you IPH is at.

They're bigger buildings that make my hood look cooler.

1Shot
06-06-2014, 04:23 PM

Big building with good payout is what I want!

Jack Bauer 24
06-06-2014, 05:44 PM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Kitty McPurr
06-06-2014, 05:50 PM
This thread is nuts...small footprint, large payout, good payout cycle...those are the best LTBs.

Carbide
06-06-2014, 07:53 PM
Why would anyone complain about smaller LTB buildings, come on complain about something that really makes sense!

Jack Bauer 24
06-06-2014, 10:02 PM
Big building with good payout is what I want!

A bigger building to give your a hood more of a big city type look would be good, but I gotta say I really like these smaller buildings as you can pretty much just plug them in without having to expand hood or move buildings around.

dip.stick
06-06-2014, 10:46 PM
Make things interesting!

Stop wasting your money on pixels, go buy a real home

living dead
06-06-2014, 11:10 PM
Who cares about the size it's all about $$$$$ the more zero's the better but the smaller one are better

Winnson
06-08-2014, 10:07 AM
I want a really pretty huge one some day. I do like these record IPH teeny footprint buildings that I can afford right now though.

That is beyond awesome.

Bala82
06-08-2014, 10:19 AM
Stop wasting your money on pixels, go buy a real home

no thanks these building have no mortgage:cool:

dip.stick
06-08-2014, 10:28 AM
no thanks these building have no mortgage:cool:

Hahaha thats funny, they aren't even real, just pixels, why would anyone discuss size of pixels! Hilarious!

1Shot
06-08-2014, 10:33 AM
How about the shape? I'm sick of the square look, am I right?

Winnson
06-08-2014, 10:38 AM
I'd like an asymetrical blob that costs like 60K next time.

Say 5x8x9x12, but you need 12x12 to build it, because it always shapeshifts the next time you log in.

That would be some next level stuff.

1Shot
06-08-2014, 10:39 AM

Say 5x8x9x12, but you need 12x12 to build it, because it always shapeshifts the next time you log in.

60k are you kidding me lol.
That build would be cool doe.

Winnson
06-08-2014, 10:42 AM
Yeah, so I could upgrade it a lot. These big money ones are killing me and the syndicate needs to get maxed.

The amorphous blob would be bright green and not make a lot of money, but would change shape every time you logged in.

They could call it 'Vomit from a High Roller Coaster' or something.

Or maybe bright red and it's blood, but that's a little morose.

Or if the coding's easier, just a shapeshifting chalk line.

sister morphine
06-08-2014, 11:16 AM

How about one with a shifting shadow so you need to leave extra space all around it. :p

My2cents
06-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Make a full city block. Like skid row

Saronis
06-08-2014, 11:21 PM
buildings should be more symmetrical
eg: warehousewe is bigger than sl- ice rink
how can we build a decent hood like that :p

Ice2000
06-09-2014, 06:32 AM
this thread is just a total waste of space :D

Max Power
06-09-2014, 08:33 AM
This thread is nuts...small footprint, large payout, good payout cycle...those are the best LTBs.

This is what I was thinking. Of all things to complain about....sheesh.

I wouldn't mind fresher designs though. There are ton of small buildings from all the map levels they could use that don't look exactly like existing buildings in our hoods.

My biggest problem is I keep forgetting to update the little ones. Out of sight, out of mind.

Winnson
06-09-2014, 09:21 AM
But it's a really cheap, small footprint on the great big interwebz, so it's all good.