PDA

View Full Version : new member in clan by magic

Ulrich von Bek
06-06-2014, 12:23 PM
Heads up check your roll calls.

I only have my 3 accounts in my clan. I now have 4. I didn't get a request for him to join so I didn't accept by mistake, he just appeared. He's not answering my hails, not scoring or losing points. Can't remove him. I hope its a ghost as he is only level 7.
I can't be bothered to send in a ticket just to be treated .....well you now how.

Anybody else got this issue

MadAtWorld
06-06-2014, 12:27 PM

I only have my 3 accounts in my clan. I now have 4. I didn't get a request for him to join so I didn't accept by mistake, he just appeared. He's not answering my hails, not scoring or losing points. Can't remove him. I hope its a ghost as he is only level 7.
I can't be bothered to send in a ticket just to be treated .....well you now how.

If you want it fixed, follow this process: send a ticket. Post here the problem, including the ticket number. The reason, they can't fix it unless they can find you. The ticket number gives them driving directions.

Tadaaah
06-06-2014, 12:39 PM

Hey there,

If you could please send in a ticket with as much information as possible, out teams will be more than happy to help you out.

Ulrich von Bek
06-06-2014, 12:47 PM
Hey there,

If you could please send in a ticket with as much information as possible, out teams will be more than happy to help you out.

Ticket number 1661272, included faction id , my I'd, his name and leve dont have his id, and I have posted on his wall.

Tadaaah
06-06-2014, 12:58 PM
Ticket number 1661272, included faction id , my I'd, his name and leve dont have his id, and I have posted on his wall.

Perfect! Thank you!