PDA

View Full Version : How do you win 50 wars in 24 hours when each war is 30mins?

Lift Ticket
06-06-2014, 11:05 AM
Gree math is awesome!!

What?
06-06-2014, 11:13 AM
They made a feature where you can cancel full assault for gold. They expect to make millions with this.

usman
06-06-2014, 11:15 AM
and they did it again ...

SimplyminiMW
06-06-2014, 11:19 AM
They made a feature where you can cancel full assault for gold. They expect to make millions with this.

Full assault or world domination?

Grizz875
06-06-2014, 11:30 AM
Well it's 25 hrs. But still we've been trying to match for 15 min

BostonHammer
06-06-2014, 11:33 AM
Gree math is awesome!!

Streakers will not be happy about this.

Web323
06-06-2014, 11:37 AM
48 possible wars assuming instant match

solo.modernwar
06-06-2014, 11:38 AM
Well it's 25 hrs. But still we've been trying to match for 15 min

I thought that was the case, too, but the Goals Folder showed 23:59:00 at commencement of the 24 hr event. Nonetheless, no way to garner rapid match times that would make even 48 wins a possibility.

2MblaZ
06-06-2014, 11:44 AM
why all so surprised - never had a hickup in GREE-driven events? lmao

Tadaaah
06-06-2014, 11:46 AM
Can you please send us a screenshot of this goal?

This isn't the information we have or are seeing in-game in the Goal's folder.

bam bam.
06-06-2014, 11:51 AM
Half hr wars n no change to regens, jus spit in my eye. Once again we have been fully assaulted.

kguittar
06-06-2014, 11:52 AM
This ^^^

hahaha!

lemonhaze
06-06-2014, 11:53 AM
Half hr wars n no change to regens, jus spit in my eye. Once again we have been fully assaulted.

i agree!! they do the exact opposite of what we ask and want so i dont even understand why they take the time to give suerveys

Web323
06-06-2014, 11:53 AM
One the first war and did not get credit for the win

1GaDawg85
06-06-2014, 12:00 PM
So we win wars but no credit given?????

Tadaaah
06-06-2014, 12:00 PM
Hey guys,

Throwing out insults isn't helping resolve this matter. The goal should not be set that high; it is not the intention.

Please send us a screenshot of where you are seeing it requires 50 wins, that way we can push this to the other teams if that is the case.

Shrinko
06-06-2014, 12:04 PM
Hey guys,

Throwing out insults isn't helping resolve this matter. The goal should not be set that high; it is not the intention.

Please send us a screenshot of where you are seeing it requires 50 wins, that way we can push this to the other teams if that is the case.

Tadaaah, this event is an insult to all of us.

lemonhaze
06-06-2014, 12:08 PM
Hey guys,

48,516/72773 15% sea defense is the unit for battle of jakarta to win 50 wars..i dont know how to put a screenshot on here but this is just total abuse from admins..never seen a company that makes it plans for friday nite on friday morning and if u all knew this was not FULL ASSAULT then u could have easy come on here and let everone know..now half the factions members will be missing bc we didnt know about a WD event..epic fail once again from gree but i dont exspect anything less than that and a glitch filled game anymore

solo.modernwar
06-06-2014, 12:09 PM

I re-started the app for good measure - here are the screenshots:

2nd SS is for purposes of showing the 24 hour period within the Goals Folder.

Shred
06-06-2014, 12:15 PM
Told ya. They only show up when there's glitches. We are doing their job for them. They have no idea what they're putting out.

Mark-1
06-06-2014, 12:23 PM
Hey guys,

Tadaaah, can you post the win and streak goals, or what is intended? The splash screens are not helping us with our planning.

Tranq
06-06-2014, 12:23 PM
And I'm sure you need 1500 wins too. Great job ruining another event

Maverick0073
06-06-2014, 12:28 PM

You watch . Only SUP will get the 50 win prize , like they did the last time they only got 48 wins

Tadaaah
06-06-2014, 12:28 PM
I re-started the app for good measure - here are the screenshots:

2nd SS is for purposes of showing the 24 hour period within the Goals Folder.

Thank you! This exactly what we needed to see.

So on the backend (where it matters), you only have to win 30 wars. The glitch was caught by the QA team and changed before the event went live. This display will not affect the event.

goober
06-06-2014, 12:29 PM

It's the splash screen when loading

The individual goal splash screen also says 1500 - is that the goal for this shortened time also?

This is another example of how if you would publish what the goals are we would know that maybe there is a typo 1 place. But since the players can't see the goals, we rely on the splash screens. It's important for you to get them right!!

SimplyminiMW
06-06-2014, 12:32 PM
Thank you! This exactly what we needed to see.

So on the backend (where it matters), you only have to win 30 wars. The glitch was caught by the QA team and changed before the event went live. This display will not affect the event.

what about the other streak goal?? How many in a row do we need?

Tadaaah
06-06-2014, 12:37 PM
what about the other streak goal?? How many in a row do we need?

Streak is set at 31. Apologies, for all the confusion.

SimplyminiMW
06-06-2014, 12:38 PM
Streak is set at 31. Apologies, for all the confusion.

so we need to go 31-0 to win all prizes?

MaverickMunkey
06-06-2014, 12:40 PM
Tadaah - sorry to hijack this thread but you are visible here.

Can we also have some answers regarding the extreme data usage in the threads on both the KA and MW forums?

ScrewThis
06-06-2014, 12:40 PM
So Tadaaah, when we ask for fewer events so we can have a life outside this addiction you guys give us more? As an experiment in human psychology this must make fascinating reading: where is the line in the sand where people will just say ScrewThis?

reesiepuff
06-06-2014, 12:51 PM
From what i gather we have to win 30 wars for the final faction goals and for prestige faction streak goals its 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 which add up to 31. my best guess

Robin CC
06-06-2014, 12:54 PM
Would still be good to hear what the individual goal is

SimplyminiMW
06-06-2014, 01:06 PM
From what i gather we have to win 30 wars for the final faction goals and for prestige faction streak goals its 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 which add up to 31. my best guess

sounds good to me. Thank you.

MaverickMunkey
06-06-2014, 01:10 PM
Tadaah - sorry to hijack this thread but you are visible here.

Can we also have some answers regarding the extreme data usage in the threads on both the KA and MW forums?

So Tadaaah - you are able to send out infraction notices but don't accept messages in response.

Pretty much sums up how Gree feels about its client base - concentrate on the childishness but ignore major issues that affect the gameplay. Well done.

Shrinko
06-06-2014, 01:41 PM
So Tadaaah - you are able to send out infraction notices but don't accept messages in response.

Pretty much sums up how Gree feels about its client base - concentrate on the childishness but ignore major issues that affect the gameplay. Well done.

The guy is new and he is just a messenger. I feel bad for him. He probably had no idea what mess he is stepping into when he took this job. He sounds like a nice guy but we are still dealing with old gree. Greed will never change and will not stop. They've proven that to us time after time after time after time. We asked for more time between wars and they give us another war. I think lack of participation in this war says it all. I just wish that top 50 factions wouldn't buy gold but I know they will and all of us will be left with the same old same old because they keep buying gold.

WBS
06-06-2014, 02:27 PM
It is the tops faction drunkeness for the top spot that keeps the greed truck running.

DFI
06-06-2014, 03:21 PM
Seriously, so where is the thread where each goal is stated along with the prize? Now that the event has gone live, I'd expect these 'industry changes' have already been factored in. Oh wait, there have been several errors already that QA caught? No, errors that we caught. You guys insult us by continuing this.

Tardavic
06-06-2014, 03:42 PM
Hey guys, just a quick update regarding the following statement that was made earlier:

"So on the backend (where it matters), you only have to win 30 wars. The glitch was caught by the QA team and changed before the event went live. This display will not affect the event."

This has now been fixed and everything should be correctly adjusted. If you are still seeing this issue, then you only need to exit and restart your app.

Merc_mw
06-06-2014, 05:00 PM
Thank you for clarifying and fixing this fairly early in the event.

Gen CheeBye
06-06-2014, 09:04 PM
All this information should've been circulated here before start of any new/revamped event.

I'm still speechless.

SpikeyKit
06-07-2014, 03:20 AM
Hey guys, just a quick update regarding the following statement that was made earlier:

"So on the backend (where it matters), you only have to win 30 wars. The glitch was caught by the QA team and changed before the event went live. This display will not affect the event."

This has now been fixed and everything should be correctly adjusted. If you are still seeing this issue, then you only need to exit and restart your app.

If wars were gonna be so short, and the goals reduced, I think 1/2 the regen time would be better for all of us that aint lucky enuff to have a 16m full regen. Most members are 45m - 1h.30m

DFI
06-07-2014, 03:32 AM
If wars were gonna be so short, and the goals reduced, I think 1/2 the regen time would be better for all of us that aint lucky enuff to have a 16m full regen. Most members are 45m - 1h.30m

These guys are trying to figure out what our spending limit is. Once this event grosses more than what you saw in the last war divided by three, in the Gree war room, a huge laugh will go out and they will replace fa with wd. And the mods will cry over how stupid we all are for falling for this, an old event packaged in a different way, and still yielding tons of money.

Spetsnaz
06-07-2014, 03:54 AM
I remember that there was a mod on here that would post the rewards for different goals. Can we please see the rewards for Battle Capabilities: Jakart (xx/30)? Not just the indy but the faction rewards too.

I apoligize in advance in case I'm blind and someone missed the post.

DFI
06-07-2014, 04:24 AM
I remember that there was a mod on here that would post the rewards for different goals. Can we please see the rewards for Battle Capabilities: Jakart (xx/30)? Not just the indy but the faction rewards too.

I apoligize in advance in case I'm blind and someone missed the post.

I'm sure tadaaaaaaaaaah will post them several weeks after the event finishes so that QA has time to make sure players have forgotten the event.

goober
06-07-2014, 05:07 AM

Splash screen for individual goal still says 1500 wins

Event: battle for Jakarta goal has both sub goals as obtain the Jakarta (stormer/battle cruiser) by completing the faction: battle of Jakarta event.

So when my faction wins 30 battles I get 2 bonus units and complete the wrapper event?!?

Spetsnaz
06-07-2014, 11:32 PM
I'm sure tadaaaaaaaaaah will post them several weeks after the event finishes so that QA has time to make sure players have forgotten the event.
I'm sure they stopped posting the rewards for a reason. It would be nice to know the reason but mocking them won't help anyone.

DFI
06-08-2014, 01:25 AM
I'm sure they stopped posting the rewards for a reason. It would be nice to know the reason but mocking them won't help anyone.

Quite obvious why they stopped posting them. They could still be wrong like the 1500 vs 750, but they can't be accused of outright fraud if they award something different. It's like a lesser fraud offense but by no means am I a lawyer.