PDA

View Full Version : Did Rivals List Settings Change Again? Mods?

Morgz
06-06-2014, 10:16 AM
This past week I'm starting to get hits by people as high as 30 levels above me, and as much as 30% higher stats. I've been hit about 5 times by different people that are that drastically ahead of me.

However, on MY rival's list, everyone is still "my same stats" (within 10%-15% of my stats), and limited to +/- 10 levels of mine.

I don't really care how the rivals list is, but seems like it should at least be the same for everyone. Meaning, if someone 30 levels higher and 30% stronger can now hit me, then I should have ppl on my rivals list that are also 30 levels lower (and higher) and have a 30% stat discrepancy.

Has something even newer than "THE" rival's list change from a few months back happened?

namedud
06-06-2014, 10:54 AM
Ever since the change several months ago I have consistently been able to see levels 198-250. I am level 250 and cannot ever attack the players who are 198/199, but I can rob them. Well, I could if they ever had anything worth robbing, which none of them do.

I've seen no change since the first one a few months ago that you mentioned. Levels 198-250, similar stats +/- roughly 30m, which still leaves everyone able to rob everyone and most able to attack most with a very, very low chance of losing fights. The other day I won my first defensive fight since the change, and chances are that was due to the good old "mysterious random factor" Gree has always had in the fight algorithm.

sportygeee
06-06-2014, 10:59 AM
I'm lvl 185 and see lvl 140 - 225.

Morgz
06-06-2014, 11:02 AM
Is it maybe something like the higher level you go, the wider range of levels & stats you are exposed to? I guess that might explain what I"m seeing?

Ever since the "change", for me it's always been other players within 10 levels of mine, but stats were always within 10-15%. My list still looks that way now (level 115), but seems like those in the 130's and 140's have a wider range than I do. I asked one of them that hit me, and he responded that it just started happening for him too -- but he could be messing with me I guess.

Morgz
06-06-2014, 11:14 AM
but I can rob them. Well, I could if they ever had anything worth robbing, which none of them do.

that's why I'm not too upset about it. My iph isn't all that great for my level. I don't think the good players 30 levels above me want to waste their stamina taking my buildings. They wouldn't get squat.