View Full Version : LTQ & SLTQ overlap

plavine
06-06-2014, 06:10 AM
A&F ends tomorrow:
Does sltq really start today ?!?!?
You know we hate this , right ????

Nighteg
06-06-2014, 06:17 AM
Yes, they know. And yes, they don't care.

namedud
06-06-2014, 06:24 AM
They've given so many energy mods to the top teams that don't really need them that they likely think they have to do this. Many in the top teams either plow through ltq events with gold, or can finish almost for free and have been twiddling their thumbs for a couple days.

Gotta keep the addicts hooked. Bored for too long and they go away.

bravo 6 vk
06-06-2014, 06:25 AM
Not the first time its happening.

StrettyKid
06-06-2014, 06:34 AM
They've given so many energy mods to the top teams that don't really need them

How do you figure they don't need them? They are the ones that benefit the most from them. Just because they are the biggest spenders, they don't deserve a discount?

I like the overlaps, they benefit the syns that consist of team players. Besides, free energy doesn't get you anywhere in these individual LTQs, and if you don't plan on finishing them with gold, you're better off not touching them at all.

namedud
06-06-2014, 06:46 AM
How do you figure they don't need them? They are the ones that benefit the most from them. Just because they are the biggest spenders, they don't deserve a discount?

I like the overlaps, they benefit the syns that consist of team players. Besides, free energy doesn't get you anywhere in these individual LTQs, and if you don't plan on finishing them with gold, you're better off not touching them at all.

You obviously didn't read my post in it's entirety. Cherry picking parts of a comment and ignoring the rest are not the base for constructive discussion.

If you are rich and can afford major gold on all events, do you need a discount? That was rhetorical, but no, you do not. We can't discuss politics here, but you sound like someone who thinks major corporations shouldn't have to pay any taxes.

sap_pete
06-06-2014, 11:53 AM
Yes, they know. And yes, they don't care.

QFMFT. Gree stopped giving a F a long time ago.

OmgMileyCyrus
06-07-2014, 05:07 AM
You obviously didn't read my post in it's entirety. Cherry picking parts of a comment and ignoring the rest are not the base for constructive discussion.

If you are rich and can afford major gold on all events, do you need a discount? That was rhetorical, but no, you do not. We can't discuss politics here, but you sound like someone who thinks major corporations shouldn't have to pay any taxes.

Not to get off base, but you do realize benefiting large corporations with tax breaks is a great incentive to hire more people which lowers unemployment and creates more tax payers. Remember corporations don't ever just make less money, when taxes are raised they either, hire less, fire more, stop giving raises and benefits or all 3. I'm in management at the 2nd largest grocery retail chain in America and this is exactly what my company does. A companies responsibility first and foremost, is to its shareholders. You make them happy by making more money. That in turn makes the customers/consumers as well as employees happy as well.

But I'm sure you learned all that in your college level economics course so I apologize ahead of time for telling you what you already know.

I love tacos
06-07-2014, 05:35 AM
Not to get off base, but you do realize benefiting large corporations with tax breaks is a great incentive to hire more people which lowers unemployment and creates more tax payers. Remember corporations don't ever just make less money, when taxes are raised they either, hire less, fire more, stop giving raises and benefits or all 3. I'm in management at the 2nd largest grocery retail chain in America and this is exactly what my company does. A companies responsibility first and foremost, is to its shareholders. You make them happy by making more money. That in turn makes the customers/consumers as well as employees happy as well.

But I'm sure you learned all that in your college level economics course so I apologize ahead of time for telling you what you already know.Completely wrong!! Thanks for making me laugh so much. Can't fix stupid.

OmgMileyCyrus
06-08-2014, 04:37 AM
Well you convinced me! No more college or institutions of higher learning or any sorta logical reasoning from here on out.

Dipstik
06-08-2014, 05:31 AM
Tacos: we each earn $1000 income, ok?

I pay 28% income tax on that.
You pay 10% because let's face it...

You buy a tv or something and pay 5% sales tax.

I buy stock in gree.

First of all, I take a risk that I could lose that money.
If, however, the company does well, it pays 35% tax on any profits it makes.
If it pays a dividend (stockholders share of that profit), I pay another 28% tax on the dividend I received.
If the stock appreciates in value and I sell it, I pay another 15% on that.

Just in case you really didn't know what you were talking about... Because you sounded pretty stupid back there.

Max Power
06-08-2014, 06:51 AM
Not to get off base, but you do realize benefiting large corporations with tax breaks is a great incentive to hire more people which lowers unemployment and creates more tax payers.

Yes.......in Mexico, China and India. Food is one of the few exceptions, as it is difficult to ship globally in many cases, but even many of the jobs we create there go to non-citizens.

I am all for the tax breaks you describe if they are actually used as described, but I think in far to many cases they are not.

Winnson
06-08-2014, 09:15 AM
Is this the thread where we discuss Economics and Academia?

Finally! I been looking everywhere.

Winnson
06-08-2014, 09:17 AM
Trickle Down Economics is the best thing ever and getting a BA for hundreds of thousands of dollars in loans is the best way to start your life.

You'll have those loans paid back in no time and the important thing is you got a BA.

OmgMileyCyrus
06-08-2014, 03:01 PM
Yes.......in Mexico, China and India. Food is one of the few exceptions, as it is difficult to ship globally in many cases, but even many of the jobs we create there go to non-citizens.

I am all for the tax breaks you describe if they are actually used as described, but I think in far to many cases they are not.
That's were we Americans have to stand up and take some responsibility and demand the progressive income tax system we currently have be removed for a far better model. I suggest a flat tax or consumption tax. #Fairtax.org

Tacos: we each earn $1000 income, ok?

I pay 28% income tax on that.
You pay 10% because let's face it...

You buy a tv or something and pay 5% sales tax.

I buy stock in gree.

First of all, I take a risk that I could lose that money.
If, however, the company does well, it pays 35% tax on any profits it makes.
If it pays a dividend (stockholders share of that profit), I pay another 28% tax on the dividend I received.
If the stock appreciates in value and I sell it, I pay another 15% on that.

Just in case you really didn't know what you were talking about... Because you sounded pretty stupid back there.

More of this dippy...the other one has the brains of ketchup packet

Winnson
06-09-2014, 09:42 AM
I gotta say, I've met some pretty smart ketchup packets in my time.

Dipstik
06-09-2014, 11:17 AM
I bet they weren't Heinz. (Get it??? Yeah you get it!)

Winnson
06-09-2014, 12:44 PM
I get enough for both of us.