PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Events

Mcm2013
06-05-2014, 09:55 PM
Hey Taadah glad to see someone will be around making sure forums questions will be answered. My question is are we going to get reward info and such on events before they start again like they were a month back. This was a helpful tool and would appreciate it being brought back, thanks

Napgar
06-05-2014, 10:00 PM
Thanks, Mcm2013, for bringing this to the attention. I fully agree !!
Although there were some "inaccuracies" in the pre-event info before, it was most of the time very useful. I believe it would be much appreciated by most players, if this could be started again.

Mcm2013
06-05-2014, 10:46 PM
yeah i hope they bring this back. great tool and it helps gree sometimes as well, a lot will spend if they know it is worth it and now most wont chase without knowing as rewards bounce all over the place

pick_sax
06-05-2014, 10:53 PM
inaccurate information: hmmm... lets see. in one of those last events, then 3 day chained ltq, the tardovach guy posted information 30 hours after the event started.

inaccurate info is awful, no information is just rubbing the customers nose in it.

gree should be doing what danimal and crew are doing, for each event. and posting 24 hours ahead of time.

Mcm2013
06-05-2014, 11:03 PM
completely agree and now with this next event that was stated to be a full assault by tardavic and now has become what appears to be a 24 hr world event. would be nice to know ahead of time