PDA

View Full Version : "Fixed" fltq but not ILTQ ...needs adjusting

Cobra Kai
06-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Tadaaaah,

The ILTQ portion is still out of whack. I posted in previous thread but want to make sure you see this. The last 6 levels of the prestige ILTQ are obscenely high and do not reflect the changes made to the fltq portion. The requirements need adjusting down. Currently it takes 6 vaults of gold to finish just that portion of the ILTQ.

Please have the devs adjust those requirements as well. That's 600 dollars to complete an event. That has to be a hold over error from the fltq portion that was messed up.

Junior Mint
06-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Yes!!!! Please fix this portion of the event as well. It will cost me even more since my energy is lower. I will however not spend the 7.5 vaults it costs me to finish.

I would spend some if I was close but with current level requirements it is impossible

GrimAmoeba
06-05-2014, 04:27 PM
Actually its only 3.5 vaults or so to finish the final portion as you refer to as 6 levels. Come on, only 3.5. lol

Tadaaah
06-05-2014, 04:34 PM
Passing this thread over.

Blodiea
06-05-2014, 04:39 PM
That's what you need to talk about tadaaah events that cost hundreds of dollars to complete. That my friend is out of control

GrimAmoeba
06-05-2014, 04:56 PM
That's what you need to talk about tadaaah events that cost hundreds of dollars to complete. That my friend is out of control

What, you mean you think something is wrong when the amount of kills for individual is almost as many as required for the whole level for faction part?

Tadaaah
06-05-2014, 05:27 PM
UPDATE: The teams have looked further into the Individual LTQ. This was not affected as the other parts of the event. The ILTQ are running correctly.

Thanks.

Shred
06-05-2014, 05:32 PM
Thanks. You just saved me a lot of gold. I'll pass on this iltq.

Junior Mint
06-05-2014, 05:38 PM
UPDATE: The teams have looked further into the Individual LTQ. This was not affected as the other parts of the event. The ILTQ are running correctly.

Thanks.

That's a shame you had to pass this info....shows exactly who and what this company continues to present itself as...this isn't a game to them anymore...if they expect someone to pay over $600 to complete an event they need to be fired by Gree, inc. they are costing their company money, not generating it.

I too shall pass on this ridiculousness.

Cobra Kai
06-05-2014, 05:45 PM
Sorry to hear that they think the way it is setup is both fair, equitable and working properly.

As the others have stated, I will pass on this absurd requirement as well.

reesiepuff
06-05-2014, 06:13 PM
i feel like they made the prestige FLTQ easier than it was planned to be after realizing some faction did way more kills than they needed in normal

Edbl79
06-05-2014, 07:25 PM
Tadaaah, I appreciate the update you provided but can you please double and triple check on the total kills required for the final levels of individual prestige for this ltq. The kill counts for the individual goal relative to the faction goal just simply don't make sense. To my knowledge there has never been an ltq event in which the number of kills to complete an individual level were greater than the number to complete the overlapping faction goal. Please see the outline below that illustrates what I am referring to. Thank you.

Prestige
Drop Site - Covert Director
Individual 18/20 - 9 kills
Faction 13/15 - 6 kills

Emir Island - Covert Captain
Individual 19/20 - 10 kills
Faction 14/15 - 6 kills

Oil Refinery Plant - Covert Leader
Individual 20/20 - 11 kills
Faction 15/15 - 6 kills

RealLoads
06-05-2014, 08:38 PM
Tadaaah, I appreciate the update you provided but can you please double and triple check on the total kills required for the final levels of individual prestige for this ltq. The kill counts for the individual goal relative to the faction goal just simply don't make sense. To my knowledge there has never been an ltq event in which the number of kills to complete an individual level were greater than the number to complete the overlapping faction goal. Please see the outline below that illustrates what I am referring to. Thank you.

Prestige
Faction 13/15 - 6 kills

Faction 14/15 - 6 kills

Faction 15/15 - 6 kills

Bumping to top... Event is obviously messed up.. Solo goals should not require more kills that faction goals of the same target.. Please check again and do the same as u did on faction.. Fix the kills and extend the timer

Shrinko
06-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Bumping to top... Event is obviously messed up.. Solo goals should not require more kills that faction goals of the same target.. Please check again and do the same as u did on faction.. Fix the kills and extend the timer

Why are you guys refusing to admit that gree has been trying to squeeze more and more money with every event? Everything has been running currently and as intended by gree. It is a stupid move on their part and I as many other will not buy gold until they reverse to the gold requirements that they had about a year ago when we were able to finish events with 200-500 gold. The fltq was running as intended as well. They had to lower the requirements because everyone was outraged and factions where not participating. Gree cracked under pressure and changed the fltq.

If you don't like what you see, don't pay

RealLoads
06-05-2014, 09:11 PM
They just fixed the errors I think. I can confirm that 24hours was added to the solo timer. Once I finish the current goal I will be able to see if the kills required has been fixed also

sbs2716g
06-06-2014, 03:23 AM

Prestige
Faction 13/15 - 6 kills

Faction 14/15 - 6 kills

Faction 15/15 - 6 kills

Obviously the No of kills require for faction 15/15 should be 237 n for faction 14/15 should be 177 kills. They have make the errors by allocating the wrong no of kills.

For individual Ltq. It have been the norm that it need at least 150k to 200k energy to complete.

ucantwin1
06-06-2014, 04:31 AM
I regret even trying to complete the Individual now. Total waste of time and Gold. Will not even bother with future ILTQs.