PDA

View Full Version : Padded Case Event Odds

ScrewThis
06-05-2014, 10:39 AM
Hey, Gree guys,

This Padded Event, like all the others that went before it.... you won't give us the odds (why not?), but can tell me this? Does your system manipulate the odds for getting the final 8th unit?

A few of us have been tracking this for the last three or so events. We all end up with 7/8 units and the last missing one tends to be a different one for each of us. It doesn't take long to get to 7/8, a few gold opens at the start and you're there. But then something funny happens. That final required unit becomes elusive.... unbelievably elusive.... BUT ONLY FOR THE PLAYER NEEDING IT.

I keep getting the unit that my buddy needs to complete his sequence, he keeps getting the unit I need to complete my sequence. How is this possible? That doesn't sound like true odds to me. It does, however, look like your system is designed to withhold that final unit from players – in the hope they spend more gold?

Tell me, is this what your code is designed to do, yes or no? As consumers, we have a right to know what the product does that you're selling.

Cobra Kai
06-05-2014, 11:21 AM
I am currently 3/28 on cash opens. Yea. I quit playing the crate event. 3/28 is freaking ridiculous. Gold should be used to speed up timer not required to even play in an event

Dickweed
06-05-2014, 12:05 PM
I believe the system also factors in past events. The odds of completing are better the longer you have gone without. If you won the prize last time, it will be 3 or 4 months of dedicated game play before it will let you win another...that's strictly based on cash opens. If you use gold at any time, the system will make it harder for you if you go without using gold in subsequent events until it realizes you are not falling for it. It will reset after maybe 5 or 6 months in that case and finally let you win one again in hopes to once again stimulate some real cash spending. I have come to this conclusion tracking trends for well over a year on multiple accounts. This is also from attempting to opening no less than 12 a day and up to 17 with a 15 attempt average. Not going to go back and find the tread but there was a poster last month (I believe) that did a great job of highlighting how odds were no better using gold over cash either. Yes, you get something with every gold open but just means you get more of what you don't need. Not sure where the spending breaking point is but probably takes about a vault each event to force the final prize out. Have never spent that much so can't say for sure.

bam bam.
06-05-2014, 12:19 PM
Play slots. This isn't gaming its gambling.

Mr llama
06-05-2014, 12:19 PM
I think the 8/8 is different. The first 3 put out I set a timer and opened them non stop I got the 8/8 each time. The last couple I have been slacking (losing interest in the game) and I haven't received the 8/8 prize. It's possible without gold just very time consuming

As soon as I realized its gambling and stopped using real money I started having fun again

Bndawgs
06-05-2014, 12:51 PM
I'm pretty sure that the odds are different for everyone, depending on gold use and purchases.

They're also a lot lower than advertised for the loot units from the rb especially for the legendary units.

Dickweed
06-05-2014, 01:07 PM
I think the 8/8 is different. The first 3 put out I set a timer and opened them non stop I got the 8/8 each time. The last couple I have been slacking (losing interest in the game) and I haven't received the 8/8 prize. It's possible without gold just very time consuming

As soon as I realized its gambling and stopped using real money I started having fun again

You are just luckier than I am I guess. 8/8 is included in my conclusion. I have not slacked off prior or since the 8/8 has come out. Maybe, just maybe my daily open attempt average is only 14 but I doubt it. I stated 15 but might even be closer to 16. I have accounts that have never got 8/8 at this rate. No account of mine has ever got both 8/8 and 10/10 (I know this one is the 25/25 leaderboard type) in the same event but I do keep trying. All accounts open the exact same amount every time. I'm just a loser I guess but at least I know better than to buy gold so I do win in that aspect. Although I lose again by way of time watching videos and installing/uninstalling apps.

Mr llama
06-05-2014, 01:46 PM
Yeah not sure if I have every have gotten both wrapper and 10 of 10 I think it's usually a trade off. The 25 event is just a joke I don't think I have ever gotten more than 15 of the crates

It would be pretty messed up if odds were increased because of previous gold spending but wouldn't put it past them

Bndawgs
06-05-2014, 01:49 PM
Yeah not sure if I have every have gotten both wrapper and 10 of 10 I think it's usually a trade off. The 25 event is just a joke I don't think I have ever gotten more than 15 of the crates

It would be pretty messed up if odds were increased because of previous gold spending but wouldn't put it past them

i can't say for certain, but in previous 25 case events the most I ever opened was maybe 10. the next 25 event following me buying half a vault, I opened 19. hardly definitive or proving of anything I know, but something that I found interesting.

supertypek
06-05-2014, 10:14 PM
I often get 8/8 using 90-100x medium chances. Sometimes not complete. I get it by 40x medium this time.