PDA

View Full Version : So I'm curious...

Dipstik
06-05-2014, 08:17 AM
Is it the new policy that players SHOULD NOT be able to finish any goal for free? LTQs typically cost about 10-15k experience more than a player can produce for free within the necessary time, even for the normal levels. I have very good stats for a free player, and I don't think I'm going to be able to finish level 60 of the new bosses. Leaderboard box events like the one going on now are obviously not possible for free players because even if you open a box every hour you usually end up with about 14-15 items, which will get you a 6k/6k prize or so.

Collect ten events are a lottery even if you spend gold, so I suppose a free player has a shot there, but I sure never win them. I'm not really sure if raid bosses and SLTQ events are possible for a totally gold-free syndicate or not, but I'm really more concerned about the individual events.

So seriously, Gree... was it your intention to make every event impossible for gold-free players or did you just miscalculate horribly?

DavidtheBoo
06-05-2014, 09:05 AM
Just curious, but what are your stats then?
Because i play free and finish boss events

Dipstik
06-05-2014, 10:52 AM
I think you're lying. I'm level 250 and my cash hit is just under 18 million. My attack with bonuses is over 45 million. If you're talking about a level 100 account, I'm not talking about you.

DavidtheBoo
06-05-2014, 12:26 PM
No im not lying, im level 167 btw, and yes the level 250 tier is a lot harder.